User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions

Unread 21 Nov 2017, 22:53   #1
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Covert Ops Quest

I thought there was a thread for feedback but I will be damned if I can find it.

The quests for cov ops simply have to go.
They have meant two things....

1) The only way to complete them properly is to find an inactive planet, or complete noob and hit them over and over again. This means we are actively hitting as far down as we can go as possible, the opposite of what PA tries to achieve with the xp system.

2) It makes cov-ops impossible to play if that's the way you choose to play. Anyone worth hitting is immune and you simply can't play properly by hitting inactives.

I have always hated cov-ops, I feel they add relatively little to the game and are quite detrimental, I don't feel anyone would miss them if they were removed but the quests make it 100x worse.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2017, 01:22   #2
ChroNOS

ChroNOS has a spectacular aura aboutChroNOS has a spectacular aura about
Re: Covert Ops Quest

Agreed. But I think that's the only quest tree that need to be completely taken off.

I did play a covop round in p3n r71 I think and I enjoyed it as I needed something more relaxing to do, but I can't imagine myself playing like that again with way things are atm. It's just impossible.

Even to get from 60 covop to 100 I was lucky to find an inactive planet that I pretty much farmed. It was completely silly.

CpV, Xanadu, FAnG, Faceless, Ultores
ChroNOS is offline   Reply With Quote