User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 3 Jul 2003, 03:39   #1
Hunter RAF

Hunter RAF is an unknown quantity at this point
a joke

A man escapes from a prison where he had been kept for 15 years.

As he runs away, he finds a house and breaks into it, looking for money and guns, but only finds a young couple in bed.

He orders the guy out of bed and ties him up in a chair. While tying the girl up to the bed, he gets on top of her, kisses her
on the neck, then gets up, and goes to the bathroom.

While he's in there, the husband tells his wife, "Listen, this guy is an escaped prisoner, look at his clothes! He probably spent lots of time in jail, and hasn't seen a woman in years.

I saw how he kissed your neck. If he wants sex, don't resist, don't complain, just do what he tells you, just give him satisfaction.

This guy must be dangerous, if he gets angry, he'll kill us.
Be strong, honey. I love you."

To which the wife responds, "He was not kissing my neck. He was whispering in my ear.

He told me he was gay, thought you were cute, and asked if we kept any Vaseline in the bathroom.

Be strong, honey, I love you, too."
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 04:27   #2
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts
lol, I like that one
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 14:55   #3
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
it's not like har har funnny funny har har or anything.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 18:01   #4
BarbieKen

Quote:
Originally posted by Radical Edward
it's not like har har funnny funny har har or anything.
Actually, It was
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 18:03   #5
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by BarbieKen
Actually, It was
no it wasnt
your sense of humour
Muslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 18:04   #6
BarbieKen

Quote:
Originally posted by Muslim
no it wasnt
your sense of humour
You mean you didn't 'get it'?
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 18:05   #7
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
well i *giggled*
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 18:08   #8
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
So was he kissing her on the cheek or not?
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 18:09   #9
Muslim
Banned

Quote:
You mean you didn't 'get it'?
i got it
and its no HAR HAR HAR humour, as radical pointed out
or as aryn and her giggle
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 18:11   #10
BarbieKen

Quote:
i got it
and its no HAR HAR HAR humour, as radical pointed out
or as aryn and her giggle
The ex-con wanted to **** the husband. Not the wife moron!
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 18:13   #11
Muslim
Banned

Quote:
everyone knows that you dumb****
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 18:14   #12
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
homophobes would think this joke as unfunny
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 18:14   #13
BarbieKen

Quote:
everyone knows that you dumb****
I JUST ****ING POINTED IT OUT TO YOU! IT'S NOT MY BLOODY FAULT YOUR A DENSE ****WANKER?
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 18:17   #14
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
So why did the ex-con kiss her on the cheek?
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 18:19   #15
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by queball
So why did the ex-con kiss her on the cheek?
He didn't?
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 18:21   #16
queball
Ball

Quote:
Originally posted by Dante Hicks
He didn't?
The omniscient narrator is never wrong. Unless this is a new form of story-telling.
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 18:21   #17
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
The omniscient narrator is never wrong. Unless this is a new form of story-telling.
He kissed her neck. And he must have been doing it just so when the wife told the story to someone else, it would seem hilarious.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 18:22   #18
Muslim
Banned

Quote:
I JUST ****ING POINTED IT OUT TO YOU! IT'S NOT MY BLOODY FAULT YOUR A DENSE ****WANKER?
you implied that i dont know that, by calling me a moron,
i just pointed out that I, as everyone else, knows that, what you tought to be such a inteligent "suprising turn of events" that only you, "oh mister brainy" would understand
now get the **** out of my forum
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 18:22   #19
BarbieKen

Quote:
In other words. You didn't get it either.
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 18:23   #20
BarbieKen

Quote:
you implied that i dont know that, by calling me a moron,
i just pointed out that I, as everyone else, knows that, what you tought to be such a inteligent "suprising turn of events" that only you, "oh mister brainy" would understand
now get the **** out of my forum
Nope! You've just made this joke 10x more funny to me, as I could enjoy a joke, and take a piss on you in the same thread. Preciate it, ****wit!
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 18:23   #21
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
maybe he went back in time later and prevented the con from kissing his wife.

And accidentally turned him gay in the process.

so he saw the guy kiss his wife, and wanted to prevent it from occuring. and the wife only remembered him not kissing her. cause he was now gay.

This is clearly a deep, provocative essay on the ethics and dangers of time travel.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 18:24   #22
queball
Ball

Quote:
In other words. You didn't get it either.
surely he could have had plenty of gay sex in prison?
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 18:25   #23
BarbieKen

Quote:
Your implying that most people in jail are gay?
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 18:27   #24
Muslim
Banned

Quote:
Nope! You've just made this joke 10x more funny to me, as I could enjoy a joke, and take a piss on you in the same thread. Preciate it, ****wit!
well now I just realise how plain bad your sense of humour is
I bet you stop in the street when theres two dogs making out and you laugh your ass off
well, anyways, since you would find a conversation with a semiconscious person to be fun, enjoy
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 18:27   #25
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
I can't think of any better way to get yourself back in the slammer than raping a guy.

Problem with murder is the best witness isn't available for court.
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 18:27   #26
queball
Ball

Quote:
"You're". And no.
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 18:30   #27
BarbieKen

Quote:
well now I just realise how plain bad your sense of humour is
I bet you stop in the street when theres two dogs making out and you laugh your ass off
well, anyways, since you would find a conversation with a semiconscious person to be fun, enjoy
I would, I am, thanks!
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 18:31   #28
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
It was remotely funny, but nothing mindblowing.
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 18:32   #29
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
First 'old' in an old joke thread.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 18:35   #30
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

Quote:
Men in jail don't rape other men because they are gay, they do it for the feeling of power (at least that's why i...never mind).

It's a great case study in sociology.
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 18:38   #31
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
I thought it was more to do with no women than power.

I guess if that was the problem they could just wank though.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 18:40   #32
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
I thought it was more to do with no women than power.
So you are saying that if you couldn't find a chick that would hook up with you for a year or so you might just go for it if a gay man used a pick up line on you?
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 18:43   #33
Freakozoid
Anon.

Freakozoid is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

Sorry.

Is this a common occurence then?
Freakozoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 18:47   #34
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Quote:
Originally posted by acropolis
So you are saying that if you couldn't find a chick that would hook up with you for a year or so you might just go for it if a gay man used a pick up line on you?
I didnt say it applied to everyone.

Also, see my second line.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 18:49   #35
BarbieKen

Quote:
"You're". And no.
I don't like "You're" I like Your! You get my point anyways, so I'm not about to change a habbit of typing it you're, however right it may be.
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 08:39   #36
Steve_G

Steve_G is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by acropolis
Men in jail don't rape other men because they are gay, they do it for the feeling of power (at least that's why i...never mind).

It's a great case study in sociology.
i would assume they do it because then they at least get to stick it in some hole, i mean some chick can be really nasty and they just toss a bag on her head and its all good (i would still personally go the wanking route myself)
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 11:48   #37
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
So was he kissing her on the cheek or not?
queball ((( i havent seen a thread in which you havent been grumpy and satirical for weeks (((

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote