User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 31 May 2003, 17:20   #1
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Kung Pow

I've seen this film (or 10 minutes of it ) a litte while ago. I found it horrible, and the one i was watching it whit also thought it was horrible, so we turned it of and watched Princess mononoke instead.

Now, it has come to my attention that out of the 10 people i've asked, 8 liked the movie! IS THIS POSSILBE?
So, dear GD, do you like this movie? Have you seen it? Did you vomit?
Enligthen me plz
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2003, 17:24   #2
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Kung Pow

Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx
I've seen this film (or 10 minutes of it ) a litte while ago. I found it horrible, and the one i was watching it whit also thought it was horrible, so we turned it of and watched Princess mononoke instead.

Now, it has come to my attention that out of the 10 people i've asked, 8 liked the movie! IS THIS POSSILBE?
So, dear GD, do you like this movie? Have you seen it? Did you vomit?
Enligthen me plz

The film ****ing rocks. Animatronic Kung-Fu cows and Matrix spoofs do not come along in the same movie on a regular basis, and the whole concept was brilliant.

Go get a sense of humour transplant. You clearly dont have one!
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2003, 17:50   #3
Steve_G

Steve_G is an unknown quantity at this point
it is easily the worst movie ive ever seen

the only funny part is when the baby is falling down the hill

the old lady picks it up after it finally stops and says "how cute"
then chucks it down the rest of the hill
Unread 31 May 2003, 17:51   #4
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Steve_G
it is easily the worst movie ive ever seen

the only funny part is when the baby is falling down the hill

the old lady picks it up after it finally stops and says "how cute"
then chucks it down the rest of the hill

Your opinion doesnt count , youre Canadian.
Unread 31 May 2003, 17:55   #5
Steve_G

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima
Your opinion doesnt count , youre Canadian.

as opposed to a tit of a mod who thinks hes always right?

btw canada > *
Unread 31 May 2003, 17:56   #6
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally posted by Steve_G
as opposed to a tit of a mod who thinks hes always right?

btw canada > *

I refuse to go down the route of Flaming ya Steve.

Id spend all bloody day going over the number of retarded things youve done on here, and thats before i even START on what youve done in game.
Unread 31 May 2003, 17:59   #7
Steve_G

considering ive posted here maybe 10-15 times in the last year

oh yes oh so many things
Unread 31 May 2003, 18:05   #8
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute
It seems that those who don't like it are watching it for the wrong reasons. If you were expecting a serious or super-intelligent comedy then go rent a different movie. Dubbing over an old chinese kung-foo movie is never going to result in anything else.

I found the movie quite enjoyable, the only thing I thought was over the top was that bloody tongue of his.

=[DJ Bass]=