User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 28 Apr 2003, 03:52   #1
Xillah

Xillah is an unknown quantity at this point
Anyone ever see the show nowhere man?

It was an incredible show that ran in the mid 90's it was 1 season long and after it ended i never saw anything about it. There havent been any re-runs. No UK VHS or DVD releases. Then luckily tonight i found an ftp server with all of the episodes on. Think i'll be flooding these of kazaa when i have them all (its never on tv, no dvd's will ever be released as the show is forgotten by most, i dont really see it as wrong to share them in this case)

Anyone else remember the show?

Last edited by Xillah; 28 Apr 2003 at 18:40.
Xillah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2003, 04:06   #2
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts
Re: Antone ever see the show nowhere man?

Quote:
Originally posted by Xillah
Anyone else remember the show?
yup...only watched it a few times, but it was rather entertaining
Unread 28 Apr 2003, 13:49   #3
sword

sword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these parts
I heard Nodrog talking about this but I haven't.
sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2003, 14:00   #4
Tobe
Checkout Boy

Tobe is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by sword
I heard Nodrog talking about this but I haven't.
same
Unread 28 Apr 2003, 18:18   #5
Xillah

Its a good show, if anyones interested i am sharing them on kazaa now.

First episode is about 70mb, others range from 11 - 35 mb. Episode quality is ****e though, and they are real media files :-(

Show is 'Nowhere Man'
Unread 29 Apr 2003, 02:07   #6
Xillah

just got access to another ftp which allows me to get better quality eps :-)
Unread 29 Apr 2003, 02:32   #7
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I remember a show from Australia about these children who solved international conspiracies with the aid of high technology, such as powerful palmtop computers (this was very early 90's, if not earlier).

Anyone know what it was called? I forget.

Hey, and who remembers 'The Girl from Tomorrow'?
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2003, 03:15   #8
Xillah

Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
I remember a show from Australia about these children who solved international conspiracies with the aid of high technology, such as powerful palmtop computers (this was very early 90's, if not earlier).
I can remember that show, name elludes me though.... be patient, it will come...
Unread 29 Apr 2003, 04:02   #9
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
ps. I will give 'reduced rates' to anyone who finds episodes of Mighty Mouse online.

Heathcliff would also be good.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2003, 07:43   #10
MrMighty
Chimping

MrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the rough
fk that, I want these!

lalala
MrMighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2003, 21:30   #11
Steve_G

Steve_G is an unknown quantity at this point
OMG u found the nowhere man episodes?

GIMMY GIMMY

i watched that show, was great