User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 27 Jan 2003, 18:29   #1
Steve_G

Steve_G is an unknown quantity at this point
any rich ppl out there?

im poor and need a new cpu fan =)
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 18:30   #2
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Christ, if you only need the fan its like a tenner for a decent one.

www.tekheads.co.uk might still 'do things like that'. And their customer service is 'ace'
pablissimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 18:34   #3
Kiss

Re: any rich ppl out there?

Quote:
Originally posted by Steve_G
Blow you bitch.
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 18:35   #4
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
KISS IN LOVE THY NEIGHBOUR SCANDAL
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 18:36   #5
bobble

bobble is an unknown quantity at this point
I am but I have a strict policy against giving money to Canadians
CNN is liberal bull****...no wonder you people are so ****ing stupid. If you want a real News Channel try Fox News.
bobble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 18:36   #6
Spiff_1

I'm rich
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 18:37   #7
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
Originally posted by Spiff_1
I'm rich
You also post crap links. I guess it's a tradeoff.
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 18:42   #8
Kiss

Quote:
Originally posted by Spiff_1
I'm rich
I like geeky games.
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 18:49   #9
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

I once owned £2000.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 19:25   #10
Kiss

Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
I once owned £2000.
No. The money owned you.
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 19:33   #11
Jo

Rich, relative to what? ie. if your a student, 2 pot noodles = rich
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 19:36   #12
Kiss

Quote:
Originally posted by Jo
Rich, relative to what? ie. if your a student, 2 pot noodles = rich
I can't imagine a student wandering around a College campus with a Pot Noodle in each hand shouting "I'm rich".
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 19:37   #13
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
pot noodles is WRONG, god damn it!

Im rich if you compare me to the third world.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 19:58   #14
bobble

Quote:
Originally posted by Flavius
im Portuguese
but you didnt ask nicely
CNN is liberal bull****...no wonder you people are so ****ing stupid. If you want a real News Channel try Fox News.
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 20:02   #15
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
i got a athlon XP one here...

this is swansea

come and get it
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 20:15   #16
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by Kiss
No. The money owned you.
I spent it.
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 20:23   #17
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by bobble
I am but I have a strict policy against giving money to Canadians
steve is a canadian? what does he need a fan for? it's like -100 degrees tere, he should just leave the computer outside.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 20:30   #18
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by Radical Edward
steve is a canadian
You could make a song called 'I'm afraid of Candaians.'
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 20:45   #19
bobble

Quote:
Originally posted by Radical Edward
steve is a canadian? what does he need a fan for? it's like -100 degrees tere, he should just leave the computer outside.
because he only wants to cool the processor down not encase the entire thing in ice?
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 20:46   #20
bobble

Quote:
scary people in Canda.

Where is that anyway?
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 23:41   #21
Cuddley_Battleship
Luminous Flux

Cuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these parts
Re: any rich ppl out there?

Quote:
Originally posted by Steve_G
Just take everything out of your case and set it in a freezer. Keeps it at a nice temp.
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 23:43   #22
bobble

Quote:
Originally posted by Flavius
please ?
Your location is 'empty', how am I to believe you aren't from Canada?
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 23:45   #23
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
I can't imagine a student wandering around a College campus with a Pot Noodle in each hand shouting "I'm rich".
I would do it now, but I'm on a college sans campus.

I can wander around the quads if you like.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jan 2003, 01:06   #24
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
but we're so cuddly..
Unread 28 Jan 2003, 01:10   #25
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Aryn
but we're so cuddly..
Yep
Unread 28 Jan 2003, 01:20   #26
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold
i had 2 pot noodles
i just ate one
and a sausage roll
and a bag of crisps
and i haven't skipped any meals

why am i still hungry
Unread 28 Jan 2003, 15:30   #27
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:
No. The money owned you.
Only in Soviet Russia!

That's twice in one day Excuse me while I go kill myself...
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jan 2003, 15:48   #28
hinch
Banned

hinch is an unknown quantity at this point
ive got a spare p4 one upto 2.6ghz i think it is if anybody wants it

btw its unused

only options are you need to either A come to leeds to pick it up OR come to i15 and the first person to me gets it
hinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jan 2003, 16:31   #29
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by hinch
ive got a spare p4 one upto 2.6ghz i think it is if anybody wants it

btw its unused

only options are you need to either A come to leeds to pick it up OR come to i15 and the first person to me gets it
Leeds eh...

What are you doing on Saturday afternoon?
Unread 28 Jan 2003, 16:44   #30
hinch
Banned

hinch is an unknown quantity at this point
playing cs
playing neocron
tidying the house
scratching my arse
doing some work on websites and generally slacking
hinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jan 2003, 16:51   #31
Idi

i would be rich enough to buy you a fan

but I'm not

you'll have to ask MT why

Unread 28 Jan 2003, 20:19   #32
Steve_G

someone i know from d2 is buying and mailing me a fan =)
Unread 28 Jan 2003, 20:45   #33
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve
you mean you don't even have £35 lying around? I NEVER want to become a student. I wish to remain a child with no morals and lots o moneh
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jan 2003, 20:45   #34
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

Get a job, Steve, you hippy layabout. Get on your frigging bike.
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 00:56   #35
Steve_G

Quote:
Originally posted by Androme2
you mean you don't even have £35 lying around? I NEVER want to become a student. I wish to remain a child with no morals and lots o moneh

i dont know what £35 ='s

over here in canada, we call money dollars and cents, not gay and gayer =)
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 00:57   #36
Steve_G

Quote:
Get a job, Steve, you hippy layabout. Get on your frigging bike.

workin on it heh