User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 23 Nov 2002, 18:48   #1
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
PA Pokemon

I CHOOSE YOU PATRICIAN!

UNBELIEVEABLY UNFUNNY SOCIAL INEPTITUDE ATTACK!
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Nov 2002, 18:50   #2
mogrika

you amuse me greatly.
Unread 23 Nov 2002, 18:50   #3
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough
'heh'
Unread 23 Nov 2002, 18:57   #4
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Argh!

Darkjedi! Go!

Get him with your Arrogance attack!

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Nov 2002, 19:26   #5
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Chrism
'heh'
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Nov 2002, 19:35   #6
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
where's steve_g and who will he choose??
Unread 23 Nov 2002, 19:44   #7
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Aryn
where's steve_g and who will he choose??
I CHOOSE YOU STEVE_G

COUNTERSTRIKE OBSESSED DOPEHEAD ATTACK!
Unread 23 Nov 2002, 19:45   #8
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
Argh!

Darkjedi! Go!

Get him with your Arrogance attack!
I CHOOSE YOU DARKJEDI

CRACK FUELLED EGO DRIVEN POMPEY PRIDE ATTACK
Unread 23 Nov 2002, 19:47   #9
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
(this is roleplay, there's no way you can change the fact kura. you roleplayed.)

having said that:

NODROG I CHOOSE YOU
SCATHING 'IRONY' ATTACK
Unread 23 Nov 2002, 19:50   #10
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak
(this is roleplay, there's no way you can change the fact kura. you roleplayed.)

Actually , i havent bothered to pidgeon hole it like you have.

I CHOOSE YOU RAGNARAK

RP HATING RANTING AND RAVING PEDANTRY ATTACK
Unread 23 Nov 2002, 19:52   #11
Ragnarak

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima

I CHOOSE YOU RAGNARAK

<ralph>you choo-choo-choose me?</ralph>
Unread 23 Nov 2002, 19:55   #12
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:

<ralph>you choo-choo-choose me?</ralph>

You have no idea how much i just laughed at that.
Unread 23 Nov 2002, 19:57   #13
Ragnarak

Quote:

You have no idea how much i just laughed at that.
i think we should both be worried then :/
Unread 23 Nov 2002, 19:59   #14
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:

i think we should both be worried then :/
I CHOOSE YOU KURASHIMA

PEPSI SPEWING FROM NOSE FALLING OFF CHAIR LAUGHING ATTACK!
Unread 23 Nov 2002, 20:25   #15
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Where have I seen this before...
Unread 23 Nov 2002, 20:32   #16
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

QazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by HobbieRogue4
Where have I seen this before...
Hell
Quote:
Originally posted by Yahwe
Gay ducks only do it because it impresses their peers.
QazokRouge5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Nov 2002, 22:21   #17
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
what
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Nov 2002, 22:26   #18
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by Nodrog
what
I CHOOSE YOU NODROG

NEW STATUS BUT SAME 10-CHARACTER AND UNDER POSTING STYLE ATTACK!
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Nov 2002, 23:00   #19
Steve_G

Steve_G is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

I CHOOSE YOU STEVE_G

COUNTERSTRIKE OBSESSED DOPEHEAD ATTACK!
kura u missed that whole joke

/me pokes aryn :/
Unread 23 Nov 2002, 23:05   #20
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
You people are all mad :(

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Nov 2002, 23:12   #21
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Sarina_Joy
You people are all mad
No chance of the 2% for them Miss Sar!
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Nov 2002, 23:14   #22
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by KaneED

No chance of the 2% for them Miss Sar!
My little pony
Skinny and Bony
Made out of plastic
Fit for a spastic

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Nov 2002, 23:24   #23
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
Unread 23 Nov 2002, 23:31   #24
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
lo steve

sar.. i thought it went:
my little pony
skinny and bony
she's anorexic as can be

?
*shrugs*
Unread 24 Nov 2002, 03:34   #25
Plastic-Wrap
Guilty of being White

Plastic-Wrap is an unknown quantity at this point
rofl i know its late but its still funneh!
<ckx> and they get all bitchy
<ckx> "I"M ONLY 13, I'M ONLY 13!!!"
Plastic-Wrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2002, 04:14   #26
Makain
Macintosh Defender

Makain is an unknown quantity at this point
WarFalcon, I choose you!

Defend with general American ignorance and propeganda!
Makain is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2002, 05:52   #27
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Aryn
sar.. i thought it went:
my little pony
skinny and bony
she's anorexic as can be

?
*shrugs*
I thought it was:

my little pony
skinny and boney
I hate the way she looks at me

Unread 24 Nov 2002, 06:01   #28
Cuddley_Battleship
Luminous Flux

Cuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these parts
Wow. Doesn't this belong in RP? Or worse?
Unread 24 Nov 2002, 10:23   #29
Lord Boredom

Quote:
Originally posted by Cuddley_Battleship
Wow. Doesn't this belong in RP? Or worse?
yeah.. but it's quite funny... the probably wouldn't appreciate it in RP unless it was dull and anal in the extreme.
Unread 24 Nov 2002, 14:19   #30
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Lord Boredom

yeah.. but it's quite funny... the probably wouldn't appreciate it in RP unless it was dull and anal in the extreme.
Which brings us back to Kurashima

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2002, 14:20   #31
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally posted by Vaio

Which brings us back to Kurashima

Vaio
I think perhaps Vaio is "In Denial" here.

Some lingering Tuba bitterness preventing the admission that this is "Quite Funny".
Unread 24 Nov 2002, 14:23   #32
K03N
Banned

K03N is an unknown quantity at this point
pikachu >>> all of you
K03N is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2002, 14:36   #33
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
This here is stranger then me!!
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2002, 14:47   #34
Seed of Chaos
Pr0f3ss10na1 P30n

Seed of Chaos will become famous soon enoughSeed of Chaos will become famous soon enough
Go cryptic! Extremely childish post attack, sure to piss everyone off!!!
Unread 24 Nov 2002, 15:37   #35
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
maybe i should move this......

however i fear it may be deleted/closed/edited by the rp people for their own amusement :-(
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2002, 17:46   #36
Androme

JammyJim has a heart! aww (-:

as I've always said;

"Go Pikapoo. Go fourth and do your Thundercrap, Toilet Wrap and your Pickupapoo Rap"
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 12:23   #37
Lord Skragg

JAMMYJIM! I CHOOSE YOU!!!!

Ultra-hyper-neo spambuster powermad moderator attack!!!
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 13:05   #38
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
I CHOOSE YOU SHAI

SPAM RANTING HATRED OF ALL MODS AND ADMINS ATTACK!
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote