User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 16 Nov 2002, 16:34   #1
insane_in_da_membrane
Blowdried

insane_in_da_membrane is an unknown quantity at this point
Off to the police station later..

some stupid sods decided to attack me, and try dragging me into an alleyway threatening to kill me. Obviously they didn't succeed, but I took a bit of a beating. I think the police have some idea of who it was, cause as soon as I described the kids he said about the swallow view or something (Is that some kinda lineup thing?).
I've never seen them before in my life, but one of them walked up to me, and in his retarded manner asked "What did you say to my mate?" I said nothing, and the two of them proceded to hit me. The joke's on them, I have their names. The officier who dealt with it said it may be possible to charge em with assault

\o/
insane_in_da_membrane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2002, 16:36   #2
Steve_G

Steve_G is an unknown quantity at this point
they beat you up for the hell of it?
Unread 16 Nov 2002, 16:38   #3
insane_in_da_membrane
Blowdried

Quote:
Originally posted by Steve_G
they beat you up for the hell of it?
yeh, they also attacked my friend a few days ago. I think this started when they started throwing bricks at us on the train station.
again, for no reason.
Unread 16 Nov 2002, 16:40   #4
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
If you lived in ireland i've got three mates who get their kicks out of vigilante justice heh. Pity. Great lads actually :)
Unread 16 Nov 2002, 16:42   #5
insane_in_da_membrane
Blowdried

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
If you lived in ireland i've got three mates who get their kicks out of vigilante justice heh. Pity. Great lads actually
Vigilante justice > *
Unread 16 Nov 2002, 16:44   #6
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
You should beat them up if you know who the *******s is. (At least in Norway the police would just dismiss your case after a few weeks)
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2002, 17:05   #7
insane_in_da_membrane
Blowdried

Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx
You should beat them up if you know who the *******s is. (At least in Norway the police would just dismiss your case after a few weeks)
that's what we plan on doing, gonna let them know what it feels like to be outnumbered
Unread 16 Nov 2002, 18:10   #8
Tree_rat

Talking

im the friend that got attacked b4 (they did it twice too me cause im small(ish)...the best revenge i can think off is ripping off their eyelids that way they wont be able to say u did it cause they cant see you mwhahhahaa...oh hello btw
Unread 16 Nov 2002, 18:18   #9
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
got attacked last month.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2002, 18:41   #10
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
pikeys seem to be a big problem. you can lock them up but most of them offend again when they're released. I say put them into 'rehabiliation' camps where they can be taught how to be good members of society. Anyway, at these death camps they're forced to work digging coal and then after 1 month they are killed. Their fat can be used to make soaps and other products, and their skin can be used for economy leather. Also their 'meat' can be used for pies they serve up in school meals. All the money raised from using the pikeys bodies can be put into making new rehabilitation camps to round up more and more pikeys. Once they're all gone we can start on the French.
Unread 16 Nov 2002, 18:48   #11
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Bloomers III
pikeys seem to be a big problem. you can lock them up but most of them offend again when they're released. I say put them into 'rehabiliation' camps where they can be taught how to be good members of society. Anyway, at these death camps they're forced to work digging coal and then after 1 month they are killed. Their fat can be used to make soaps and other products, and their skin can be used for economy leather. Also their 'meat' can be used for pies they serve up in school meals. All the money raised from using the pikeys bodies can be put into making new rehabilitation camps to round up more and more pikeys. Once they're all gone we can start on the French.
same with neds.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2002, 20:30   #12
insane_in_da_membrane
Blowdried

Quote:
Originally posted by Bloomers III
You sir
are a god among men