User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 7 Nov 2002, 07:03   #1
Steve_G

Steve_G is an unknown quantity at this point
anyone here on paxil?

ok ive been on paxil for about 8 months now, and smoked weed for much longer, ive recently tried to cut back on weed but ive only had bad effects, i can go days without paxil that i wont have any problems as long as im smoking weed, but i cant go days without weed and only paxil :/

doing both at the same time is fine

only thing i can think of is to start up smoking weed more often again, im even gonna ask my doctor about a possible prescription for weed
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 07:20   #2
Nofutcha
Airvatar

Nofutcha will become famous soon enoughNofutcha will become famous soon enough
whats paxil

#phnx
Nofutcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 07:24   #3
Steve_G

Quote:
Originally posted by Nofutcha
whats paxil
anti-depressant
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 09:44   #4
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
what symptoms do you get when you don't smoke weed?

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 09:49   #5
Ðiscorporation

Quote:
Originally posted by Mirai
symptoms that require the use of Paxil?

(Steve_G is an addict, Steve_G is an addict (repeat ad nauseam))
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 10:15   #6
Steve_G

Quote:

well atm light headed, dizzy, cant sleep, find im more hungry then when i smoke weed, find everything i do is alot less amusing then i originally thought :/

not on paxil

same but with alot heavier symptoms, and it was given to me on a precautionary basis but its only fked me up more =(
Unread 8 Nov 2002, 05:29   #7
Mirai

Quote:
Originally posted by Steve_G

well atm light headed, dizzy, cant sleep, find im more hungry then when i smoke weed, find everything i do is alot less amusing then i originally thought :/

not on paxil

same but with alot heavier symptoms, and it was given to me on a precautionary basis but its only fked me up more =(
I got those same symptoms when I decided to stop smoking weed for a while. The only conclusion I can gather is that you are addicted to weed. It takes around 2 weeks to regain normal function again, it's going to be a very long 2 weeks.

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Unread 8 Nov 2002, 06:14   #8
Steve_G

Quote:

I got those same symptoms when I decided to stop smoking weed for a while. The only conclusion I can gather is that you are addicted to weed. It takes around 2 weeks to regain normal function again, it's going to be a very long 2 weeks.

then ill have to make sure that 1 week *wink wink* wont ever happen
Unread 8 Nov 2002, 06:22   #9
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
*shakes head*
you're weak steve :P
Unread 8 Nov 2002, 08:18   #10
meaple
Pretend Faggot

meaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the rough
Doesn't Paxil give you cancer or something?

and you are weak steve

[ ripper ] I told u I was hardcore
meaple is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2002, 08:23   #11
Steve_G

weed is my weakness heh
Unread 8 Nov 2002, 17:27   #12
Mirai

if you don't want to stop cold turkey like I did, just cut down on your dosage. if you quit for a ferw days, the high will be better afterwards anyway.

Just keep saying "it'll be better tomorrow. It'll be better tomorrow"

and so on.

Unread 8 Nov 2002, 17:36   #13
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Its wery different.
First time i was busted for weed, i "had" to stop, since i was tested once a week by a doctor. (Stupid ****)
Well, i just quit straigth, no symptoms etc.
Then, after a year, i started again. But i suddenly got into a very depressed state. (Not the weed, other things) Of course, the weed only makes it worse (in the end, at least). So i decided to quit, and got the same problems that you currently have.
Drink tea, eat gum and wank. Thats my advice.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2002, 17:39   #14
Mirai

Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx
Drink tea, eat gum and wank. Thats my advice.
This is (un)fortuntely a cure-all for most psychological problems.

Unread 8 Nov 2002, 17:56   #15
YahweII

this thread has made me happier and warmer inside than any other thread in a long long time.

i'm on a par with when i saw the picture of sunday8pm wetting himself and when i made roadrunner cry.

I love being me.

xxx
Unread 8 Nov 2002, 17:58   #16
Dace

Quote:
Originally posted by YahweII
the picture of sunday8pm wetting himself

url
Unread 8 Nov 2002, 18:03   #17
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
you never made me cry, you made me angry that anyone could be as arrogant as you, there is a difference, unfortunatly, you are so self-centered and such an all round wanker that you will never see it.
Unread 8 Nov 2002, 18:04   #18
Dace

What did he say roadrunner?
Unread 8 Nov 2002, 18:05   #19
YahweII

Quote:
Originally posted by roadrunner_0
you never made me cry, you made me angry that anyone could be as arrogant as you, there is a difference, unfortunatly, you are so self-centered and such an all round wanker that you will never see it.
you're only funny when you're suicidal.
Unread 8 Nov 2002, 18:07   #20
Dace

I would like a link to the Sunday picture so please oblige me Yahwe.
Unread 8 Nov 2002, 18:08   #21
YahweII

Quote:
Originally posted by Dace
I would like a link to the Sunday picture so please oblige me Yahwe.
you have to ask gordon or mrL. the only things i host are dinner parties.
Unread 8 Nov 2002, 18:10   #22
Dace

Quote:
Originally posted by Nodrog
www.geocities.com/nodrogfs/sunday_peepee_pants.jpg

The worrying thing is i appear to be sitting next to him in that picture so i really should have remembered something like that happening.
Unread 8 Nov 2002, 18:11   #23
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
strangly enough you'r never funny yahwe
Unread 8 Nov 2002, 18:17   #24
YahweII

Quote:
Originally posted by Dace

The worrying thing is i appear to be sitting next to him
i agree.
Unread 9 Nov 2002, 00:03   #25
Cuddley_Battleship
Luminous Flux

Cuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these parts
I don't recall the name, but I'm on an anti depressant that has the lettering on the pill arranged like a smiley face. Quite a sick joke if it was intentional.
Unread 9 Nov 2002, 00:23   #26
BesigedB
Darling

BesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of light
paxil is more addictive than weed, fact
Unread 9 Nov 2002, 00:24   #27
BesigedB
Darling

BesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of light
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programme...ma/2310197.stm