User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 11 Sep 2006, 05:19   #1
Steve_G

Steve_G is an unknown quantity at this point
Any Artists? gettin a new tattoo...

hey whats up, lookin at getting a second tattoo, mythical style dragon. mean looking with wingspan etc...basically ive been lookin around a lot and tryin to see whats available, if someone has a spare peice around that they think might be optimal for a tattoo, or at least the basis of then please feel free to share.

dont really expect anyone to go out of the way and draw me up one that i may not even use, but if you still want to im not going to hold it against you

will be leg tattoo, bout 5-6 inches tall and anywhere from 4-7 inches wide with wingspan etc. open to colour or black and grey. chance to get your art put somewhere permanent

these are the ones that closest resemble something i am looking for, tho the black one has a rather feminine chest...would prefer more muscular features, some of those are just pics so obviously the detail wont need to be anything that drastic unless you believe its something adjustable for tattoo =)

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i2...relemental.jpg
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i2...Dragon-D50.jpg
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i2...reendragon.jpg
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i2...o-dragon-2.jpg
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i2.../icedragon.jpg
Unread 11 Sep 2006, 07:44   #2
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Any Artists? gettin a new tattoo...

you'll still live with your mother when you're 40 ...
Unread 11 Sep 2006, 08:45   #3
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Tats do not make you cool or stuff.*

* Just incase noone ever told you.
Unread 11 Sep 2006, 08:54   #4
TheBerk
dazed and confused

TheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant future

Wow, omg I never realised that Chika, you have really opened my eyes.

In response to the original post, if your tattoo artist is anywhere near decent, take those pictures in to them and see if they would be willing to sketch out a couple of designs for you. At the worst they can refuse, or ask for a deposit, at the best they will be more than willing to help you out. If they do anything you like, you can get that done, alternatively you can sit and discuss with them in a bit more detail what you want, maybe suggesting changes to their designs for you, blending a couple of different ideas into one piece, etc etc.
Unread 11 Sep 2006, 09:05   #5
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Just don't do it when you are either skinny or fat. Tatoos never look good except sometimes on muscular bodies, even then it's rare.
Unread 11 Sep 2006, 09:24   #6
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Why are you getting one?

Im not 'bashing', I just dont understand the whole 'I want to "artifiy" my body with ink that cant be washed off' thing.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2006, 09:55   #7
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

In addition to JJ's question, and again I'm not 'bashing', why do you want one of a dragon? And why on your leg?
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2006, 11:48   #8
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

In addition to Stew's question, and once again I'm not bashing, but why are you so insecure as to resort to tattooing yourself to make yourself interesting?
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2006, 12:03   #9
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneED
In addition to Stew's question, and once again I'm not bashing, but why are you so insecure as to resort to tattooing yourself to make yourself interesting?

Eventhough I don't understand much of the fun/beauty of tatooing I think you are stupid for concluding he would only do that for the reasons you've brought in. Being interesting and insecure aren't the only auras people's minds are in when considering such things.
Unread 11 Sep 2006, 12:04   #10
The_Tyrant
Giddy little...

The_Tyrant is a name known to allThe_Tyrant is a name known to allThe_Tyrant is a name known to allThe_Tyrant is a name known to allThe_Tyrant is a name known to allThe_Tyrant is a name known to all

There are some excelent "retarded dragons" on somethingawful, I would start there.
The_Tyrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2006, 12:06   #11
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
why are you so insecure as to resort to tattooing yourself to make yourself interesting?
Where did he say he was doing that? If I said I wanted to buy a new key ring would you assume that I was doing it to make myself interesting? Or are you just being retarded?

I don't think anyone suggested getting a tattoo makes you cool by itself, but then I can't think of many individual acts which would.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2006, 13:52   #12
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

Fkin bashers...
Try to be more constructive.. like me

I'm an artist, I once won the galaxy banner competition
Here's my constructive imput
Gave him a manly belly just like you asked
Unread 11 Sep 2006, 13:59   #13
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

you guys always fall for it hook, line and sinker

i expect better
Unread 11 Sep 2006, 14:06   #14
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

oh lol i get it
Unread 11 Sep 2006, 14:53   #15
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
you guys always fall for it hook, line and sinker
Fall for what? Shit posting?
Unread 11 Sep 2006, 15:04   #16
KaneED
Motherfracker

yes, i post complete crap and you (not you specifically but you all in general) respond to it

no one seems to understand i only post rubbish to antagonise people, its a power/insignificancy issue i have
Unread 11 Sep 2006, 15:07   #17
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
yes, i post complete crap and you (not you specifically but you all in general) respond to it

no one seems to understand i only post rubbish to antagonise people, its a power/insignificancy issue i have
Sorry Chika

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2006, 15:13   #18
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
no one seems to understand i only post rubbish to antagonise people,
I only respond because it makes me feel better inside.
Unread 11 Sep 2006, 15:20   #19
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

Woah someone responded after you posted on a forum?!
Unread 11 Sep 2006, 15:21   #20
KaneED
Motherfracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
I only respond because it makes me feel better inside.
i was tempted to reply "i can make you feel better inside" but i'm trying to rid myself of the gay label that everyone has given me

i think alessio is a good candidate to take up the mantle of falsely accused homosexual on the forums
Unread 11 Sep 2006, 15:25   #21
Alessio
deserves a medal

Quote:
i think alessio is a good candidate to take up the mantle of falsely accused homosexual on the forums
When i look at my reps I already seem to have a generally shit little monkey tag
Unread 11 Sep 2006, 15:28   #22
KaneED
Motherfracker

so you won't mind if you're now shit little gay monkey, its clearly a natural progression
Unread 11 Sep 2006, 15:30   #23
Alessio
deserves a medal

Wishful thinking KanED?
Unread 11 Sep 2006, 15:38   #24
KaneED
Motherfracker

not really, i imagine you're ugly and male, not my type
Unread 11 Sep 2006, 15:53   #25
Alessio
deserves a medal

That's not a real ciggie btw
Hot guy on the left, pony sig dah dah duh

edit: Somehow i got the feeling noone will believe me

Last edited by Alessio; 11 Sep 2006 at 16:06.
Alessio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2006, 16:07   #26
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I got it KaneED! I was going to post something similar but you beat me to it (and got told off for it haha gutted).

On topic, as I was walking home today this short tubby girl was walking in the opposite direction past me. She had a lowish cut top on and on the left side of her chest there was a tattoo. I couldn't help but look at her chest (which wasn't particularly attractive) to see what it said.

I think it might possibly have been the tackiest tattoo I've EVER seen. It was some entangled roses tattooed on diagonally, with "MUM" written in the top right corner above them, and "DAD" written in the bottom left corner below them.

I just had to rush to get on the internet and tell you about it before I erased it from my mind!
Unread 11 Sep 2006, 16:21   #27
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Yeah I'm doing my best to erase it of my mind as well right now. Thanks though!

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2006, 17:25   #28
Steve_G

well i just turned 25 yesterday and im moving out on the 29th, had been pondering my 2nd tattoo for awhile now.

i know dragons is the way i want to go but im not gonna just settle on one thats available because this is something thats going to stay on forever. ive already spoken to a few places about what they can do with the existing pic and price quotes etc, but im all for giving someone a chance to get their work put on someone forever

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i2...stevetatt1.jpg
thats the one that i have now on my arm
Unread 11 Sep 2006, 17:36   #29
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

There's a few examples of tattoo's here including a picture of Skiddy's one...

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Unread 11 Sep 2006, 17:48   #30
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_G
well i just turned 25 yesterday and im moving out on the 29th,
29th birthday?
Unread 11 Sep 2006, 18:44   #31
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I suppose you should try browsing/searching on deviantart in tattoo design or fantasy. I did a quick search and find several dragons that looked far better than those in your first post, though they might not look very good on a tattoo.

This one might though.

Unread 11 Sep 2006, 18:48   #32
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

deviantart isn't that the site where people jerk off to eachothers horrible pieces of generic jappop based piles of horseshit?
Unread 11 Sep 2006, 18:49   #33
Ste
Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by qebab
That does look rather ace.
I've been after a small dragon for my right shoulder for ages.
Might see if I can finder a 'softer' version of it.

This one would look pretty cool I think

Last edited by Ste; 11 Sep 2006 at 18:56.
Unread 11 Sep 2006, 18:54   #34
qebab
The Original Carebear

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
deviantart isn't that the site where people jerk off to eachothers horrible pieces of generic jappop based piles of horseshit?
Most of it is indeed pretty shit. But there are a lot of rather good artists there as well, and if you're looking for something as simple as a tattoo that might be the right place to look for it. I wouldn't ask any of them to paint my walls though.

Unread 11 Sep 2006, 19:29   #35
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
That does look rather ace.
I've been after a small dragon for my right shoulder for ages.
Might see if I can finder a 'softer' version of it.

This one would look pretty cool I think

Is this a piss take? I can't tell over the internet.
Unread 11 Sep 2006, 20:17   #36
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
i post complete crap
Quoted for truth.*

*And you are extremely consistent too!
Unread 11 Sep 2006, 20:21   #37
Ste
Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
Is this a piss take? I can't tell over the internet.
no

Unread 11 Sep 2006, 20:45   #38
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
no
Don't be sad

Just didn't see you as the tattoo getting type.
Unread 11 Sep 2006, 20:54   #39
KaneED
Motherfracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda
Quoted for truth.*

*And you are extremely consistent too!

Thats why its an honed art and not simply a tragic mistake

I work at it and succeed, anyone else would have sparks of brilliance in their posts. I, however, strive to near perfection in posting crap.

Someone should get a tattoo of a woman with her legs open with their belly button as a vagina. I know its a picture on the internet but its a classic that can never be dismissed when choosing a tatoo
Unread 11 Sep 2006, 22:14   #40
pyirt
nomen est omen

pyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
Tats do not make you cool or stuff.*

* Just incase noone ever told you.
Cost lots to get rid of*. Be warned.

*except when you get a mate with a "red hot" screw driver after 10 or so pints. Smells abit though.

Me=Hans_Blix
Views expressed are those of the author and not of any company or organisation I am associated with. Electronic communication can be forged and the integrity of this message is not guaranteed.
pyirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Sep 2006, 05:35   #41
Steve_G

guess ill go take a look at devart, forgot that site existed...after looking thru something like 150k wallpapers to find 100 that didnt completely, suck i gave up on it