User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 9 Jul 2003, 17:04   #51
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future
"havin' cash is highly addictive
especially when you're used to havin' money to live with" - Havoc

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jul 2003, 17:09   #52
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society
"God is with the strongest battallions"
Unread 9 Jul 2003, 23:51   #53
Jennifer
Destroyer of Worlds

Jennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet society
EIGHTEEN EFF ESS YOU'RE ABUSING YOUR MOD POWERS NOW JACKANORY
“In spite of the roaring of the young lions at the Union, and the screaming of the rabbits in the home of the vivisect, in spite of Keble College, and the tramways, and the sporting prints, Oxford still remains the most beautiful thing in England, and nowhere else are life and art so exquisitely blended, so perfectly made one.”
Jennifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 01:44   #54
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Jennifer
EIGHTEEN EFF ESS YOU'RE ABUSING YOUR MOD POWERS NOW JACKANORY
may I ask how the word 'now' managed to creep its way into this sentence?
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 09:24   #55
Steve_G

Steve_G is an unknown quantity at this point
"Never fear, I is here" taken from "The Plague" (the bad guy) from the movie Hackers
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 12:16   #56
cnaw
Ancient

cnaw is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking

"Why, of course, the people don't want war. Why would some poor slob on a farm want to risk his life in a war when the best that he can get out of it is to come back to his farm in one piece. Naturally, the common people don't want war; neither in Russia nor in England nor in America, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, it is the leaders of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy or a fascist dictatorship or a Parliament or a Communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country."

-- Herman Goering
Falling from grace, the human race
Religion can never unite us
Only a few will stay on the barricades"
-Masterplan
cnaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 18:54   #57
Lord Talon

Lord Talon is an unknown quantity at this point
"Should we continue to look upwards? Is the light we can see in the sky one of those which will presently be extinguished? The ideal is terrifying to behold... brilliant but threatened on all sides by the dark forces that surround it: nevertheless, no more in danger than a star in the jaws of the clouds." Victor Hugo

---

quote by: SmallTech / Monte Enbysk (Microsoft employee) 12/26/2001 http://www.bcentral.com/articles/enb...sp?cobrand=msn "Without genuine software, you can't be sure what you get won't be infected with viruses or tainted by broken or incomplete code." (obvious humor value)

---

So many things can get you high
I'm gonna try em all just once before I die
And you can analyze this situation
To me it's all just mental masturbation

Sammy Hagar-There's only one way to Rock

---
(a couple of unknowns)

It is abundantly clear you do not
know how to collect intelligence.

Xmas is past. Why am I still getting fruitcakes?

Do you believe your own bullsh*t?

---

'Surely you don't disbelieve the prophecies, because you had a hand in bringing them about yourself? You don't really suppose, do you, that all your adventures and escapes were managed by mere luck, just for your sole benefit? You are a very fine person, Mr Baggins, and I am very fond of you; but you are only quite a little fellow in a wide world after all!" Gandalf The Grey
Lord Talon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 22:24   #58
Erkenbrand
Moody

Erkenbrand is an unknown quantity at this point
"Nothing ever is, everything is becoming"

"The world, an entity out of everything, was created by neither Gods or men, but was, is and will be eternally living fire, regularly becoming ignited and regularly becoming extinguished."

"If we do not expect the unexpected, we will never find it"

All Heraclitus on the primary focus of his works, change.
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 15:48   #59
Perle

Perle is infamous around these partsPerle is infamous around these partsPerle is infamous around these parts
Re: In This Thread We Post Our Favourite Quotes

Quote:
Originally posted by Black Dog
and here's my slightly academic offering:

"We never arrive at fundamental propositions in the course of our investigation; we get to the boundary of language which stops us from asking further questions. We don't get to the bottom of things, but reach a point where we can go no further, where we cannot ask further questions" (Wittgenstein)

Simply because it's true.

Now beat that suckers.
my favourite quote is from my first girlfriend : "I want to have sex with you".

best quote ever!!!!

Mankind is ready to enter the solar system
George W. Bush, in his speech about his space program
Perle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 16:03   #60
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Re: In This Thread We Post Our Favourite Quotes

Quote:
Originally posted by Perle
my favourite quote is from my first girlfriend : "I want to have sex with you".

best quote ever!!!!
hahaahahahhaha ur funni
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 17:15   #61
proj_wizzzard
secret force rocketshoes

proj_wizzzard is an unknown quantity at this point
Virginity can be cured. - Murphy's Law

The fatal flaw in every plan is the assumption that you know more than your enemy.
proj_wizzzard is offline   Reply With Quote