User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 13 Jun 2003, 22:55   #1
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Jumping off a bridge

What is it that kills you, the hitting the water real fast or the drowing that may or may not ensue?

I'm curious.
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 22:56   #2
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough
Re: Jumping off a bridge

Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
What is it that kills you, the hitting the water real fast or the drowing that may or may not ensue?

I'm curious.
Usually? Neither.
Once in a while? Either, or a combination of both.
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 22:57   #3
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
So I could jump off a bridge and not ****ing die?

What's the ****ing point in that? Think of the money The Samaritans could have saved from not putting those frigging phones in had they known that!

Dude, I'm totally gonna jump, my life is bull**** man, bull****.
'Yeah well, go nuts.'
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 23:09   #4
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I presume death caused by bridge-jumping is normally the strong current of the major river underneath it.
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 23:13   #5
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
Guess it also depends pretty much on how tall the bridge is. Where I live we have some pretty tall bridges. Guess the impact of the fall to the water there would knock most people unconscious. God knows enough people have jumped off them and died.

Matrim
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 23:27   #6
Freakozoid
Anon.

Freakozoid is an unknown quantity at this point
jump into the Thames and it strips your skin off you in 10 seconds flat.

its not polluted much.
Freakozoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 23:41   #7
Deathjam
Banned

Deathjam is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Jumping off a bridge

Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo

I'm curious.
depends what under the bridge really, if its jelly then u probely wont die
Deathjam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 23:58   #8
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough
depends on how you land, but I think surface tension is sometimes quite fatal, since the first second is about like hitting concrete.
Unread 14 Jun 2003, 08:12   #9
Steve_G

Steve_G is an unknown quantity at this point
if i ever jumped off a bridge it would have to be for suicidal purposes, and there definately wouldnt be water underneath it, but probably traffic
Unread 14 Jun 2003, 08:20   #10
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally posted by Steve_G
if i ever jumped off a bridge it would have to be for suicidal purposes, and there definately wouldnt be water underneath it, but probably traffic
selfish bastard, delaying everyone else while they scrape you off the road.
Unread 14 Jun 2003, 08:43   #11
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Not to mention the possibility of putting a bunch of people into the psych ward for mental aid after having someone fall onto their car and splatter on their windshield.
Unread 14 Jun 2003, 11:57   #12
FSW

FSW is an unknown quantity at this point
Jumping off a bridge is fun, for about three seconds.
FSW is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2003, 12:13   #13
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
if i ever jump off a bridge it'll be with a bunge rope attached to me
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2003, 14:24   #14
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
It also depends how deep the river is.

You could break your neck hitting the bottom at speed.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2003, 16:04   #15
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
hitting the water can kill you
Unread 14 Jun 2003, 16:09   #16
JamMak
Cynical Optimist

JamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak
if i ever jump off a bridge it'll be with a bunge rope attached to me
Purposely use a rope 4 foot too long when attempting suicide, at least your death would give the papers something entertaining to write about
JamMak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2003, 23:02   #17
Cyp
∞+♪²

Cyp is an unknown quantity at this point
Depends on the temperature, and the height of the bridge.

Quote:
Originally posted by JamMak
Purposely use a rope 4 foot too long when attempting suicide, at least your death would give the papers something entertaining to write about
Not safe to jump with a rope exactly the right length, either...
<!--Last incarnation: Nov 2000-->
Cyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2003, 03:52   #18
Steve_G

Steve_G is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy
Not to mention the possibility of putting a bunch of people into the psych ward for mental aid after having someone fall onto their car and splatter on their windshield.
id be dead so what would i care heh
Unread 15 Jun 2003, 07:47   #19
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
Generally both. The hit from a 50ft bridge will break your legs, and then you usually can't swim, and so you die.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2003, 11:48   #20
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Cyp

Not safe to jump with a rope exactly the right length, either...
surely 'the right length' would be the length required for it to be safe and not the length from the bridge to the water?
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote