User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 8 Nov 2002, 06:50   #1
RaR

8 Mile Soundtrack is awe insp..

iring. fu** i want to see his movie

it looks great
any thoughts?
Unread 8 Nov 2002, 07:28   #2
Ska
Waging a war on errorism

Ska has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 8 Mile Soundtrack is awe insp..

Quote:
Originally posted by RaR
iring. **** i want to see his movie

it looks great
any thoughts?
thoughts:
1. This is not a planetarion discussion
Unread 8 Nov 2002, 07:54   #3
raffe
pw04r!

raffe has a little shameless behaviour in the past
yeah the soundtrack is v. nice
raffe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2002, 09:31   #4
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Re: 8 Mile Soundtrack is awe insp..

Quote:
Originally posted by Ska
1. This is not a planetarion discussion
2. That's why it's moved
Unread 8 Nov 2002, 09:53   #5
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
I get the impression that the 8 Mile soundtrack would be full of some obscure underground US hip hop.
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2002, 09:56   #6
Steve_G

Steve_G is an unknown quantity at this point
my friend just bought it and it sounds pretty sweet thus far
Unread 8 Nov 2002, 14:14   #7
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough
Re: 8 Mile Soundtrack is awe insp..

Quote:
Originally posted by RaR
iring. fu** i want to see his movie

it looks great
any thoughts?
I'm seeing it tonight, Plus, I'm the friend steve_g's talking about, and the cd is quite good so far.
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]

Last edited by Psi_K; 8 Nov 2002 at 18:55.
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2002, 14:19   #8
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by ChubbyChecker
I get the impression that the 8 Mile soundtrack would be full of some obscure underground US hip hop.

If you DARE call Eminem or his friends (Xzibit, Dr.Dre etc) for underground, i will slap you whit a big lobster!

REALLY!

Besides, eminem and company sucks big time!
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2002, 15:40   #9
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx

If you DARE call Eminem or his friends (Xzibit, Dr.Dre etc) for underground, i will slap you whit a big lobster!

REALLY!

Besides, eminem and company sucks big time!
No, I wouldn't call any of them underground. Or Snoop Dogg, or Nate Dogg, or Warren G, or pretty much anyone else that has something to do with Dr Dre. I just assumed that the 8 Mile soundtrack would be full of songs from people that nobody has heard of.
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2002, 15:42   #10
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Okay, its nice that we cleared it up.
I almost disliked you there.

Phew.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2002, 18:13   #11
m_bergs

Quote:
Originally posted by ChubbyChecker

No, I wouldn't call any of them underground. Or Snoop Dogg, or Nate Dogg, or Warren G, or pretty much anyone else that has something to do with Dr Dre. I just assumed that the 8 Mile soundtrack would be full of songs from people that nobody has heard of.
Allot of Detroit rap indeed, not to much underground... Shady Records it is. I realy want to see it myself, but im all broke...
Unread 8 Nov 2002, 18:15   #12
Cicada
p a r r a c i d a

Cicada is an unknown quantity at this point
detroit, the arse end of the world...
Unread 8 Nov 2002, 18:21   #13
Dace

I'm a loped out gangsta set trippin banger

And my homies is down so gonna rouse my anger

fool
Unread 8 Nov 2002, 18:22   #14
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
death ain't nuthin but a heartbeat away.
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
menth0l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2002, 18:23   #15
Dace

I'm living life do or die, what can I say
Unread 8 Nov 2002, 18:27   #16
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
i'm 23 now and will i ever see 24, the way things is going i don't know
---------------