User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 26 Nov 2004, 23:27   #101
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of
Re: 1up The Kingmakers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lei~
cos at moment we simlpy get played in my opinion
Great isnt it
Unread 26 Nov 2004, 23:29   #102
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I honestly think LCH can win the round but things can change. Such as the collapse of MISTU which I wouldn't have predicted start of round...

They're slowly being gained on by 1up and ND overall, but they're still approximately 30 million ahead. One bad night for 1up and NewDawn and a good night for LCH and HowlingRain/Mistu/VisioN, and the war changes in favour of the latter group and against 1up/ND, probably pushing the distance between 1st and second back over 35 mil and perhaps 40 mil. Not only is there then a greater distance to be caught up, but one less day to do it in... depends how strongly HR/Mistu/VsN/VGN support LCH and try to damage 1up or ND IMO.

Disclaimer: as usual, I don't know shit. But who on AD actually does?
Unread 26 Nov 2004, 23:41   #103
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

you always put yourself down Gate

I love you
Unread 27 Nov 2004, 01:09   #104
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

an AD thread whining about two alliances generally hitting the same (and I might add, the leading) alliance...... palease.

First off, it was no secret that ND and HR were going at it at the same time 1up/LCH were going at it. That both alliances decided to attack the leading alliance is not only logical, but follows with the games need for non-stagnation.

Anyone that can actually sit here and not support that 1up has played a good round obviously has their heads so far up their asses they cannot tell if it's light or dark outside. They sit atop ND in the alliance rankings as well, so it's like this...ya gotta give them their respect. That we have hit the same alliance recently does not by any means support some kind of political buddy work, and at the end of the day, we are not required to confirm, or deny anything, politically, or otherwise to anything but our members. Simple as that, and if your not happy with that view, well...guess you'll have to get over it.

We're trying to win a round, like everyone else. In the coarse of any game, you make decisions and moves based on the situation presented to you. We are taking fire from more than LCH obviously, per our current positions in the rankings. That's how ya play the game, and like Ernie Banks said... "let's play two"

Last edited by aNgRyDuCk; 27 Nov 2004 at 18:33. Reason: spelling
Unread 27 Nov 2004, 09:15   #105
Doorsdown
Aria's TeddyBear :p

Doorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really nice

/me give duck a beer

nicely said m8

R3 [Acid] peon
R4 - R7 [Fyre] HC
R7 - R8 [ND] HC
R8 - R13 [NoS] MC
R14 - R16 [1up] MO
R17 Retired
Unread 27 Nov 2004, 12:39   #106
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNgRyDuCk
an AD thread whining about two alliances generally hitting the same (and I might add, the leading) alliance...... palease.
Maybe I should make a thread bitching about the following stats from last night?

Hostile fleets reported to ND - 78
Hostile ships in those fleets - 726002

Alliance Breakdown (Using my notoriously bad intel \o/):
LCH - 25
VisioN - 10
MISTU - 10
NoS - 4
Insomnia - 3
HowlingRain - 3
WolfPack - 2
Vengeance - 1
Unknown - 30

LCH/VsN/MISTU incs were well co-ordinated, some cases of same eta/same target/combod (Eg needed both fleets there to stop target's ships). This was up to 7am; the incs have continued, if abated a lil. Poke me on IRC for a list if you want

DISCLAIMER: This is meant to be an informative post of how conflicts are going. I'm tired, hence why I'm reeling off stuff instead of humping your legs. Normal service should resume shortly!
Unread 27 Nov 2004, 17:55   #107
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate
Maybe I should make a thread bitching about the following stats from last night?

Hostile fleets reported to ND - 78
Hostile ships in those fleets - 726002

Alliance Breakdown (Using my notoriously bad intel \o/):
LCH - 25
VisioN - 10
MISTU - 10
NoS - 4
Insomnia - 3
HowlingRain - 3
WolfPack - 2
Vengeance - 1
Unknown - 30

LCH/VsN/MISTU incs were well co-ordinated, some cases of same eta/same target/combod (Eg needed both fleets there to stop target's ships). This was up to 7am; the incs have continued, if abated a lil. Poke me on IRC for a list if you want

DISCLAIMER: This is meant to be an informative post of how conflicts are going. I'm tired, hence why I'm reeling off stuff instead of humping your legs. Normal service should resume shortly!
-wow.. if ur intel is accurate.. hmmmmmm who are the masters.. and who are the puppets? wonder what kind of answer we're going to get...... hmmmm

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
Unread 27 Nov 2004, 18:15   #108
Gate
;D!

Quote:
Originally Posted by demiGOD
-wow.. if ur intel is accurate.. hmmmmmm who are the masters.. and who are the puppets? wonder what kind of answer we're going to get...... hmmmm
Updated after more intel gathering...

32 from LCH
11 from MISTU
10 from VisioN
9 from Insomnia
4 from NoS
3 from 1up
3 from HowlingRain
2 from WolfPack
2 from Vengeance
1 from Veneratio
1 Unknown.

Looks like LCH/Mistu/VsN/Insom were the main hitters; but it could well be that one or more of them had just picked an ND heavy gal for their raid

EDIT: I have a sexy spreadsheet now, with loads of colours and things. I hope short IRClogs are allowed...
<Angmar`> you know, i'm not a fag, so i wouldn't go that way
<[ND]GatezZz> Straight people can like pink too =(
<Angmar`> lies
...(When Angmar asked VsN what colour they wanted)...
<Angmar`> <Myztica> PINK!!!!
<Angmar`> <Myztica>
<Angmar`> <Rylando^pm> PINK!!!
<Angmar`> <Rylando^pm>
<Angmar`> <Rylando^pm> lol
<Angmar`> <Fedaykin> works for me
<Angmar`> <AndroX> Pink with lightblue letters
<Angmar`> <[DC2]Angmar> <[ND]GatezZz> ty \o/
<Angmar`> <[DC2]Angmar> <[ND]GatezZz> Bright pink is already taken btw :/
<Angmar`> <Myztica> fs
<Angmar`> <AndroX> ****heads
<Angmar`> <Rylando^pm> bugger :/
<Angmar`> <AndroX> then we dont want to be in that list
Unread 27 Nov 2004, 18:18   #109
furssie
Spastic Drivel!

furssie can only hope to improve

Quote:
I genuinely think LCH v. ND/1up would be a close run thing, though I'd still expect LCH to win.
Quote:
I honestly think LCH can win the round but things can change.
Kkk. We got where your bets now. No need to repeat.

Quote:
Especially if 4 other alliances hit ND Not that I'm bitching, right now I'm just tired
Quote:
kk, I finally got some caffeine now, and I'm less tired. Yea, 4 alliances (Excluding LCH incs) hit ND last night. Ofc, I'm fully willing to accept it being coincidental incs, kinda. I noticed 5 planets from one alliance, 2 from another, 2 from another, and 3 from another, attacking ND. After that I just got bored of looking through intel and decided to try and send some ships somewhere.
Quote:
I think the round depends on what those outside of ND/1up/LCH do. ND/1up v. LCH would be a close and interesting fight IMO, but if the other alliances side overwhelmingly against a single one of these, then the other side should clearly have it...
Quote:
One bad night for 1up and NewDawn and a good night for LCH and HowlingRain/Mistu/VisioN, and the war changes in favour of the latter group and against 1up/ND, probably pushing the distance between 1st and second back over 35 mil and perhaps 40 mil
Quote:
LCH/VsN/MISTU incs were well co-ordinated, some cases of same eta/same target/combod (Eg needed both fleets there to stop target's ships). This was up to 7am; the incs have continued, if abated a lil.
Quote:
Looks like LCH/Mistu/VsN/Insom were the main hitters; but it could well be that one or more of them had just picked an ND heavy gal for their raid
Anything new?

Only thing im anticipating in your post now is the disclaimer part since the post are quite repetetive. It's a bit entertaining how you always claim to be clueless in AD and being tired.
Unread 27 Nov 2004, 18:31   #110
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

when a guy sits their and fades defense calls all night..and posts on AD during breaks, it's quit logical to assume he would be tired, don't you think?
Unread 27 Nov 2004, 18:33   #111
Gate
;D!

Deleted, for being silly.

Last edited by Gate; 27 Nov 2004 at 18:49.
Unread 27 Nov 2004, 19:32   #112
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

It seems Gate is actually useful at something other than cyb0rsex!!

*shocker*
Ultores
Unread 27 Nov 2004, 20:23   #113
Gate
;D!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt
It seems Gate is actually useful at something other than cyb0rsex!!

*shocker*
Who says my contribution WASN'T just being there to cyb0r everyone? Eh?

Colt, your intel is lacking
Unread 28 Nov 2004, 03:27   #114
Shev
So what?

Shev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Who says my contribution WASN'T just being there to cyb0r everyone? Eh?

Colt, your intel is lacking
Colt's lacking in more regards than intel

[RaH] [Mercenaries]
Unread 28 Nov 2004, 16:43   #115
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

You two are mean
Ultores
Unread 30 Nov 2004, 19:55   #116
olle
Newdawn ftw \o/

olle is infamous around these partsolle is infamous around these parts

[VsN] Keeps hitting my gal, i guess everyone still is ganging up on ND/1up. Curse em all *throws buggers at yall*
Unread 30 Nov 2004, 20:29   #117
Gate
;D!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt
You two are mean
You're our bitch, it's only fair

And VJ, not EVERYone, things have calmed a little and though we still receive some concerted incs, they're generally from very specific sources, as far as I'm concerned
Unread 9 Dec 2004, 04:38   #118
furssie
Spastic Drivel!

furssie can only hope to improve

Unread 9 Dec 2004, 04:41   #119
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I once had an old hat

It looked like this thread