User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Closed Thread
Unread 5 Sep 2005, 19:51   #1
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
War declaration

And yes, this is serious.

Forest v VGN.

I won't involve a single 1up fleet.

Reasons being, two planets from vgn who are twice as big as a 1mill player (who had 300 roids), attacked him, with mass fleet. What bugs me though is they sent structure killers, which tbh is just lame.
And when I approached ther HC, they just laughed. So now its learning there lesson time.
So, off with the serious business of fighting wars at the top end of the ranks, now its fun for us small guys to ahve some fun.

My co-ords are posted in #vgn so you can get them there if you so wish.

Regards

Forest
Unread 5 Sep 2005, 19:56   #2
bintara

bintara will become famous soon enoughbintara will become famous soon enough
Re: War declaration

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
And yes, this is serious.

Forest v VGN.

I won't involve a single 1up fleet.

we`ll see bout not that .. not a single 1 up fleet ehh
Ex Insomnia
Ex ToF
Ex Subh
VGN
Unread 5 Sep 2005, 19:57   #3
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

heh. Hope you get your fleet trashed.
Unread 5 Sep 2005, 19:58   #4
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by bintara
we`ll see bout not that .. not a single 1 up fleet ehh

You have my word.
Unread 5 Sep 2005, 19:59   #5
Forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
heh. Hope you get your fleet trashed.

We both know that aint gonna happen
Unread 5 Sep 2005, 20:00   #6
derry

derry will become famous soon enoughderry will become famous soon enough

apart from his own ofc
[18:45] <Helix> if two wrongs dont make a right its twice as wrong to do something wrong to right it

[00:22] <Doom> Where as in most cases it appears multing is an individual thing, LDK organises it and uses it. Making it an effective unit with a small number of players. It makes sense just not part of the rules. They just organised cheating =-)
Unread 5 Sep 2005, 20:00   #7
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

so VGN attack you, and you wont get alliance defence?

Sounds like a shit war to me.
Unread 5 Sep 2005, 20:01   #8
Forest

Fish I bet I win
Unread 5 Sep 2005, 20:04   #9
The_Fish
ND

How exactly do you win a war, when the alliance you are at war with can defend each other, and you can not get defence from your alliance?

And how do you decide who wins?
Unread 5 Sep 2005, 20:04   #10
bintara

Quote:
so VGN attack you, and you wont get alliance defence?

Sounds like a shit war to me.

he loves that way tho
Ex Insomnia
Ex ToF
Ex Subh
VGN
Unread 5 Sep 2005, 20:07   #11
Forest

Quote:
How exactly do you win a war, when the alliance you are at war with can defend each other, and you can not get defence from your alliance?

And how do you decide who wins?

When I finish with more roids, and more score, I will gladly take that as a win.

And maybe you will see some skill involved, instead of just mass launching on people.
Dont forget, I am one of the best players in pa. And im zik.
Unread 5 Sep 2005, 20:08   #12
M0shy
WP <3

M0shy is a jewel in the roughM0shy is a jewel in the roughM0shy is a jewel in the rough

maybe forest has secretly left 1up, so now is gunna use all of xvx's fleets for instance
Unread 5 Sep 2005, 20:11   #13
Forest

DONT FKING LEAK MY PLANS.

/me wanders away muttering about damn spies.
Unread 5 Sep 2005, 20:12   #14
shik
Sorry, Chicken...

shik is infamous around these partsshik is infamous around these parts

Quote:
waoh me too!
i declare war on.. hmmmm.... the left over LCH!!!
Unread 5 Sep 2005, 20:13   #15
GlowDog
VGN

GlowDog is infamous around these parts

one word : ROFLMAO

ok two more words, an abbr. and an dancing banana : GROW UP FFS
Unread 5 Sep 2005, 20:15   #16
Forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by shik
waoh me too!
i declare war on.. hmmmm.... the left over LCH!!!

Now that really WOULD be bashing!
Unread 5 Sep 2005, 20:15   #17
MotoX
Stolen

MotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these parts

Quote:
When I finish with more roids, and more score, I will gladly take that as a win.

And maybe you will see some skill involved, instead of just mass launching on people.
If so then I'm GOD himself.
Unread 5 Sep 2005, 20:15   #18
GlowDog
VGN

naah, God is just Dog spelled backwards !
Unread 5 Sep 2005, 20:16   #19
hylands
The beertender

hylands is on a distinguished road

Quote:

u one of best PA players????????? i don't hink so i know way more players that don't hink they are good but they are. and btw why aint you HC then if youre such a good player cos MO aint so high on officer ladder. and please aks for me coords then try and kill me :P
r14 Veneratio later vengeance
r15-r20Vengeance HC(r19-20)
r21 finally piece and quiet(round off)
r22 rehired at Vengeance as BC
r23 EXI scorp whore
r24 to 27 XVX
r27 to 31 Vengeance HC
r32 till now Tides of Vengeance spirit
Unread 5 Sep 2005, 20:17   #20
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I leave you alone for 5 minutes *shakes head*
Unread 5 Sep 2005, 20:17   #21
M0shy
WP <3

M0shy is a jewel in the roughM0shy is a jewel in the roughM0shy is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
than the whole alli is that? some how i dont think so
Unread 5 Sep 2005, 20:18   #22
Forest

Hylands I have been HC of alliances, I have built alliances from scratch. Im done with that part of my life, my actiovity doesnt allow me to cap roids, let alone run an alliance.
Unread 5 Sep 2005, 20:19   #23
GlowDog
VGN

/me bored
Unread 5 Sep 2005, 20:20   #24
shik
Sorry, Chicken...

Hylands, back in r11 even PA-TEAM was in war with Forest... i remember the galpic
Unread 5 Sep 2005, 20:21   #25
Forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by shik
Hylands, back in r11 even PA-TEAM was in war with Forest... i remember the galpic

That was funny.

And I won
Unread 5 Sep 2005, 20:25   #26
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Who is Forest?
Unread 5 Sep 2005, 20:25   #27
One----

One---- has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Reasons being, two planets from vgn who are twice as big as a 1mill player (who had 300 roids), attacked him, with mass fleet.

Forest

Well..thats quite funny to see u type this...since i saw in your news scan that u actuly attacked a target that was half your size....nuff said.
Unread 5 Sep 2005, 20:30   #28
bintara

[03:26] <Forest_Away> any bet u want
[03:26] <Forest_Away> that no vgn planet will cap one of my ships
[03:26] <Forest_Away> or kill one

nice one ^.^
Ex Insomnia
Ex ToF
Ex Subh
VGN
Unread 5 Sep 2005, 20:31   #29
Forest

you willing to offer a bet?
Unread 5 Sep 2005, 20:35   #30
Saoi
Completely Incomplete

Saoi will become famous soon enoughSaoi will become famous soon enough

I was gonna post a reply that stated my lethargy in response to this...

[12:16] * Saoi has joined #vgn
[12:16] <%furball> oh you bastard

[00:53] <resin> you made the red revenge I like it the best

[01:09] <Flying_So-Low> i'd have to say urs is the nicest one saoi

Antiquis temporibus, nati tibi similes in rupibus ventosissimis exponebantur ad necem
Unread 5 Sep 2005, 20:36   #31
shik
Sorry, Chicken...

now the whole idea is already unfunny again, delete the thread.
i go shower
tnx
Unread 5 Sep 2005, 20:37   #32
The_Fish
ND

Quote:
Originally Posted by bintara
[03:26] <Forest_Away> any bet u want
[03:26] <Forest_Away> that no vgn planet will cap one of my ships
[03:26] <Forest_Away> or kill one

nice one ^.^
Oh how tempting to arrange a fleetcatch
Unread 5 Sep 2005, 20:38   #33
Forest

You dont have anyone with the skills in ND enough to make it happen.
Unread 5 Sep 2005, 20:39   #34
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
You have my word.
uhh, you have MY word to LOL
Unread 5 Sep 2005, 20:39   #35
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Forest can we fix it so that I can attack u?

and u can attack me?

I wanna have a war with an O so skilled player like u.

heh

I really am bored so this is serious.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Unread 5 Sep 2005, 20:43   #36
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

"**** em up get into em"

as they would say at fratton

Forest, taking on PA PFC style.
Unread 5 Sep 2005, 20:43   #37
Forest

sure wishmaster. np.
Unread 5 Sep 2005, 20:48   #38
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Are your coords 6:5:7?
Unread 5 Sep 2005, 20:49   #39
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

omfg !

I love you when you are shy
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Unread 5 Sep 2005, 20:49   #40
Forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
"**** em up get into em"

as they would say at fratton

Forest, taking on PA PFC style.

\o/
Unread 5 Sep 2005, 20:52   #41
Forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
Are your coords 6:5:7?

No, but it would be cool if they were
Unread 5 Sep 2005, 20:53   #42
GlowDog
VGN

ooh like mud ey ? maybe run for US president next year ??
Unread 5 Sep 2005, 20:53   #43
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Senses a strange secret plot to aqquire lots of VGN coords :-p
Unread 5 Sep 2005, 20:57   #44
Forest

We have there co-ords, thats not a problem.

I just want some fun.
Unread 5 Sep 2005, 21:00   #45
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

If VgN BCs need any help with pwning Forest, please come talk to me

And if you got questions about Fleetcatch ETAs ect... Join #support either myself or someone else can help there

-NitinA
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21
Unread 5 Sep 2005, 21:05   #46
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

One last thing: This thread really should be closed, as you stated in the Old Dawn threads Lokken, 1-man war declarations aren't good :-\

-NitinA
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21
Unread 5 Sep 2005, 21:05   #47
Forest

dont make me declare war on 1:1 again ffs!!!
Unread 5 Sep 2005, 21:08   #48
Forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitinA
One last thing: This thread really should be closed, as you stated in the Old Dawn threads Lokken, 1-man war declarations aren't good :-\

-NitinA

This though is a serious war, and not just 'a bit of a laugh by some nub'
Unread 5 Sep 2005, 21:22   #49
god113
Ex-Player

god113 has a spectacular aura aboutgod113 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
dont make me declare war on 1:1 again ffs!!!
I get it already, you can declare war.
Unread 5 Sep 2005, 21:32   #50
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

[21:43] <Forest_Away> im only doing this to cap ships from noobs

All heil Forest, the protector of the n00bs

sry..but I just HAD to post it..normally I dont post PM stuff

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Closed Thread