User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 18 Oct 2004, 02:05   #1
Elven_Lord
Galactic Fighter

Elven_Lord is an unknown quantity at this point
looking for 'root of your pc' and 'xod of box'!

If you guys are out there, this is 'Randolph III of Sartania' the HC of Toses bretheren, remember???? My new name is 'Tinet XVII of Articose' though. Give me your guys's emails and ill tell you my coords! my e-mail is [email protected]...... I hope I Find you!

Also, if scree is out there somewhere too, i wouldnt mind hearing from you!
Unread 18 Oct 2004, 10:35   #2
Hesekiel
No more, No less.

Hesekiel has a spectacular aura aboutHesekiel has a spectacular aura aboutHesekiel has a spectacular aura about
Re: looking for 'root of your pc' and 'xod of box'!

?

Genesis-2
Hesekiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Oct 2004, 15:02   #3
derry

derry will become famous soon enoughderry will become famous soon enough

hmm
[18:45] <Helix> if two wrongs dont make a right its twice as wrong to do something wrong to right it

[00:22] <Doom> Where as in most cases it appears multing is an individual thing, LDK organises it and uses it. Making it an effective unit with a small number of players. It makes sense just not part of the rules. They just organised cheating =-)
derry is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Oct 2004, 15:28   #4
mens
Sheep

mens is an unknown quantity at this point

gl
mens is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Oct 2004, 16:55   #5
Hesekiel
No more, No less.

Hesekiel has a spectacular aura aboutHesekiel has a spectacular aura aboutHesekiel has a spectacular aura about

:dd

Genesis-2
Hesekiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Oct 2004, 23:58   #6
Elven_Lord
Galactic Fighter

hmm..... well, if i NEW his coords to put in the query, then i wouldnt be asking for them, would i derry....
Unread 21 Oct 2004, 00:23   #7
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elven_Lord
hmm..... well, if i NEW his coords to put in the query, then i wouldnt be asking for them, would i derry....
Have you tried posting offline for a while? I feel this full-blown 'online' internet is too much for you.
Unread 21 Oct 2004, 03:37   #8
Elven_Lord
Galactic Fighter

WHAT!????? Why dont you just go burn in &%^$&#$ hell jerk!!! Your the dum@$$ who thinks ppl can see things offline! You stupid idiotic #$%^&*( DUM@$$!!!!! O, and in reply to your siggi, im sure your not nearly important enough to be remembered by even your MOM! YAH, YOUR STUPID FAT@$$ MOTHER PROBABLY CAN'T EVEN REMEMBER YOU!!!! TO YOU, I LAUGH!
Unread 21 Oct 2004, 03:41   #9
Tis
Lost the Fury... :(

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of

I dub the 'Sevrok II'... may you stay moderately amusing at least as long as the first.
Tis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Oct 2004, 03:48   #10
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
WHAT!????? Why dont you just go burn in &%^$&#$ hell jerk!!! Your the dum@$$ who thinks ppl can see things offline! You stupid idiotic #$%^&*( DUM@$$!!!!! O, and in reply to your siggi, im sure your not nearly important enough to be remembered by even your MOM! YAH, YOUR STUPID FAT@$$ MOTHER PROBABLY CAN'T EVEN REMEMBER YOU!!!! TO YOU, I LAUGH!
At least his mum's alive.
Unread 21 Oct 2004, 10:01   #11
[Racer]
Allianceless ex Ely Hc

[Racer] is an unknown quantity at this point

Elven_Lord,
are you on steroids ?
you know thoose big green ones that makes u see green small ppl,
thoose that are supposed to live on Mars ?
[Racer] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Oct 2004, 10:01   #12
Volo
Freelancer

Volo is an unknown quantity at this point

:\

We started advertising PA in aol/msn communities nowdays?
Volo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Oct 2004, 10:10   #13
derry

derry will become famous soon enoughderry will become famous soon enough

Quote:
atleast i replied
[18:45] <Helix> if two wrongs dont make a right its twice as wrong to do something wrong to right it

[00:22] <Doom> Where as in most cases it appears multing is an individual thing, LDK organises it and uses it. Making it an effective unit with a small number of players. It makes sense just not part of the rules. They just organised cheating =-)
derry is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Oct 2004, 23:48   #14
Elven_Lord
Galactic Fighter

first of all, what the heck is sevrock? and another thing, my ma is 38 and perfectly alive. One last thing, im not on steroids dumass, but i still see little green men every now and then. *alionotic music plays*
Unread 21 Oct 2004, 23:49   #15
Elven_Lord
Galactic Fighter

o yah, derry. i didnt mean to sound mad at you or anything.....
Unread 22 Oct 2004, 01:11   #16
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:

thanks, I thought you were a extinct race
Unread 22 Oct 2004, 01:11   #17
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

Quote:
If you feel that bad, come get me.
35:2:2