User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 5 Oct 2004, 23:50   #1
Declan
wub me \o/

Declan is an unknown quantity at this point
Ad And Sign up!?

why AD dies after the sign up till tick72??!
Unread 6 Oct 2004, 00:17   #2
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Ad And Sign up!?

why TOES always smell after day in shoes??!
Unread 6 Oct 2004, 01:20   #3
alch
Retired

alch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud of

Because they hate shoes, and they are revolting against your body, then the little cop come and throw on them some smell gaz...
Unread 6 Oct 2004, 08:27   #4
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Declan
why AD dies after the sign up till tick72??!
Because most trolls are too occupied with PA that they forget what really matters in their lives ...

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Unread 6 Oct 2004, 12:52   #5
[i2k]Xy
Why so serious?

[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough

... But you're not playing Kjel, so I'll guess we'll see your bullshit the next few weeks :s

4S

Illuminati
Unread 6 Oct 2004, 19:15   #6
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by [i2k]Xy
... But you're not playing Kjel, so I'll guess we'll see your bullshit the next few weeks :s
sadly I don't troll, so I can't really compete with you guys there

FA Gaming community

Unread 6 Oct 2004, 20:38   #7
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

maybe you don`t judge yourself as a troll, and others however, do?
Unread 6 Oct 2004, 20:51   #8
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
sadly I don't troll, so I can't really compete with you guys there
Quote:
Originally Posted by _ryzekiel_
maybe you don`t judge yourself as a troll, and others however, do?
http://c2.com/cgi/wiki?TrollFlag

Jerome has a point. A lot of your posts have troll-like effects on people.

I'm not saying this is bad, I'm just preventing a flamewar.
Unread 7 Oct 2004, 00:02   #9
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester
http://c2.com/cgi/wiki?TrollFlag

Jerome has a point. A lot of your posts have troll-like effects on people.

I'm not saying this is bad, I'm just preventing a flamewar.
I guess my definition of a troll is different then. I assume trolls are pple who deliberatly spread lies on AD, try to humiliate pple or alliances for no reason and who generally are out there to ruin a discussion.

Sure I've been harsh to pple on AD, like my friend MotoX, but I don't think I EVER deliberatly lied on AD and I don't think I post bullshit just to ruin a thread. Feel free to claim differently but well ... I don't think I'm a troll just because I often provoke pple to troll.

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 7 Oct 2004, 07:54   #10
Shoshuro

Shoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really nice

Judging by your siggy / # of posts i would replace "troll" with "Attention seeker" or "ego boosting"

kthxbye o/

PS: But since you have Kjeldoran Outpost as your avatar i ll give you a credit cause i respect Magic The Gathering players
Unread 7 Oct 2004, 08:34   #11
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoshuro
Judging by your siggy / # of posts i would replace "troll" with "Attention seeker" or "ego boosting"
Except that's exactly what a troll is. Mind you I think Kjel has numerous 'worthy' contributions to AD. I'm just trying to get him to see that he fits into that category as well, sometimes.
Unread 7 Oct 2004, 09:00   #12
derry

derry will become famous soon enoughderry will become famous soon enough

Quote:
PS: But since you have Kjeldoran Outpost as your avatar i ll give you a credit cause i respect Magic The Gathering players

its a nice card i want it
[18:45] <Helix> if two wrongs dont make a right its twice as wrong to do something wrong to right it

[00:22] <Doom> Where as in most cases it appears multing is an individual thing, LDK organises it and uses it. Making it an effective unit with a small number of players. It makes sense just not part of the rules. They just organised cheating =-)
Unread 7 Oct 2004, 11:07   #13
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:

kthxbye o/

Ohh I'm an attentionseeker, no doubt. I even admit that
and let's not start about the ego boosting thingy ...

and yes, I'm a MTG players and I love that card aswell (hence the nick).

FA Gaming community

Unread 7 Oct 2004, 11:09   #14
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Except that's exactly what a troll is. Mind you I think Kjel has numerous 'worthy' contributions to AD. I'm just trying to get him to see that he fits into that category as well, sometimes.
ooh why, thankyou ...

What I actually meant is, I never go posting on AD with the intention to ruin a thread or stuff like that. I don't really think someone could accuse me of that.

But in the true meaning of trolling according to those links, then I guess my provoking is a small part of what a troll does. But then I don't think there's any non-troll poster on AD

FA Gaming community

Unread 7 Oct 2004, 14:55   #15
Shoshuro

Shoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really nice

Quote:
and yes, I'm a MTG players and I love that card aswell (hence the nick).
We can all live happy in this online world

/me proposes a casual game with Kj (download apprentice - easy to play online) :P
Unread 7 Oct 2004, 15:31   #16
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
We can all live happy in this online world

/me proposes a casual game with Kj (download apprentice - easy to play online) :P
I tried that a few years ago but I never got it to work
Kinda sad though, cause I really wanted to play it online against others

FA Gaming community

Unread 7 Oct 2004, 15:51   #17
MotoX
Stolen

MotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these parts

[quote=Kjeldoran]ooh why, thankyou ...

"hat I actually meant is, I never go posting on AD with the intention to ruin a thread or stuff like that. I don't really think someone could accuse me of that."

You see there was a lie....
Unread 7 Oct 2004, 19:20   #18
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

[quote=MotoX]
Quote:

You see there was a lie....
Learn to quote

FA Gaming community

Unread 7 Oct 2004, 22:03   #19
MotoX
Stolen

MotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Learn to quote

ah you are a troll after all.........
Unread 7 Oct 2004, 23:52   #20
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoX
ah you are a troll after all.........
No, all I said was: learn how to use the quote function. for all you know, that could have been some friendly advice for you to use next time ...

FA Gaming community

Unread 8 Oct 2004, 01:21   #21
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I think you're all trolls

so there.
Unread 8 Oct 2004, 06:17   #22
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Quote:
No, all I said was: learn how to use the quote function. for all you know, that could have been some friendly advice for you to use next time ...
Friendly advice goes to the PM box. Friendly advice explains how. What you gave him was not friendly.
Unread 8 Oct 2004, 11:10   #23
MotoX
Stolen

Quote:
Friendly advice goes to the PM box. Friendly advice explains how. What you gave him was not friendly.

There you have it Kjel and please try to learn something this time!
Unread 8 Oct 2004, 12:04   #24
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoX
There you have it Kjel and please try to learn something this time!
haha, is Jester your new rolemodel all of the sudden? Jester is just like you, a human being entitled to his own opinion. That however does not mean that Jester, being a mod, is always correct.

But he was right, it wasn't meant as something friendly cause I honnestly think you're the most noobish crappiest poster I've seen on AD the last couple of months. And that's only because you're not mature enough to discuss. Once you realize you're losing, you start to insult the other player (like you did with me and your bible story).
I asked you for a solution in that thread, I even gave you a chance to prove us all that you're more then just the whining, complaining over dramatizing person that you are/play on AD. But you didn't use that but instead decided to end the discussion by going into troll/insult mode ...

Really, if you want pple to communicate with you on a mature level, then show some maturity yourself and don't go into troll mode when you're losing the discussion, there's infact no shame in losing a discussion cause you simply cannot know everything.

Nway, let's hope you can reply with a better comment then your avg ones so far ...

FA Gaming community

Unread 8 Oct 2004, 16:03   #25
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Take it to PM, ladies.
Closed Thread