User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 23 Dec 2002, 16:17   #1
seventh
Lai

seventh is an unknown quantity at this point
heh i found this and found it funny, kura, it'll be funny for you too

Sign Today, For A Brighter PA!

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Kizmitt Divanchy
This petition was created solely to prevent Kurashima from becoming a General Discussion moderator... as the tide of public opinion gradually begin to turn in favour of him getting a moderator position, it seems more and more likely that we will have Kurashima closing and deleting our threads within the next few months. How many people, though, actually see past his false pretense? Kurashima is a spammer, through and through, completely generated into some sort of "god" due to his sheer experience and respect. However, we have to look past this popularity and actually choose someone (if we're going to choose anyone) who's a decent candidate. Popularity is a major aspect of moderating, but so are fair moderation skills... and does Kurashima really possess these skills necessary to make the General Discussion boards a better place? From what I've seen personally, he doesn't. He's not moderator material, and will be particularly biased towards certain members of the General Discussion community. Obviously, he contributes quite a lot to GD, but his continuous spamming makes him unsuitable for any position of power in the forums. I urge you to sign this position, in our last gasp attempt to prevent Kurashima from grabbing hold of the reigns and unleashing havoc into the General Discussion boards. It's up to you.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SKIP: Fighting For A Brighter PA Future Helping PA become brilliant again! We need YOUR support! Sign our petition to prevent Kurashima ever becoming a moderator, in our desperate attempt to save the PA boards from degenerating into total chaos! SKIP are your friends.

It's a pm i got from a deleted user.
[18:02]<DJ_Bass>When i was just a knee basher i ran outside with a coat hanger above my head thinking it would repel lightning

[18:03]<Ashknight>If it hit you, now that would explain a LOT
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Follow the guy in front
<[7th]Seventh> liseh?
<Bloomers> hmmm
<Bloomers> he's okay
<Bloomers> you are fitter tho
seventh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2002, 16:20   #2
Idi

everyone got them.

which is why he was deleted iir.
Unread 23 Dec 2002, 16:22   #3
seventh
Lai

twas just a reminder. sorry mr idi sir. oi and come back to reading you still owe me alcohol and drugs as you said you would if i came to reading
[18:02]<DJ_Bass>When i was just a knee basher i ran outside with a coat hanger above my head thinking it would repel lightning

Follow the guy in front
<[7th]Seventh> liseh?
<Bloomers> hmmm
<Bloomers> he's okay
Unread 23 Dec 2002, 16:24   #4
Idi

i wont be going back this year probably. i cant spare the time im gonna have a completly wank christmas due to all the work i have to do!!
Unread 23 Dec 2002, 16:32   #5
seventh
Lai

well arent you just a poor homeless child whose gonna get coal in his stocking then

Follow the guy in front
<[7th]Seventh> liseh?
<Bloomers> hmmm
<Bloomers> he's okay
Unread 23 Dec 2002, 22:59   #6
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I remember that. I remember "SKIP Supporter", the gimmick account created when i started the "Kura for Mod" campaign as a pisstake, and watched it rapidly spiral out of control.

I even know which twat it was that owned the gimmick account, and his various gimmick accounts since.

Hes still wrong though. I dont care who posts what. If its ****, ill delete it regardless, and if its funny, no matter who it is, ill just enjoy it for what it is.

I think the main benefit of being a mod is i can now sticky stuff i spend time thinking up so it doesnt get buried under a mountain of crappy spam.

But at the end of the day , im still not very funny
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2002, 23:49   #7
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
kura funny that none of your good comics ever needed to be made sticky

if it's worth it it'll stay up near the top regardless of spam
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote