User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 10 Apr 2012, 19:12   #101
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: A question about the block...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
Alliances change leaders and command teams and members from round to round so really Tia knows nothing about anyone as he is not there long enough to get a jist for the general gameplay style and ability of said alliance before leaving it. He is a mercenary and a shit one at that!

I was under the impression that Block A was FanG, CT, TGV and ND (240 members and 260,383,983 counting score with 66 members whos scores arent counting to tag scores) and Block B was your supposed DFWTK/Ult/App/xVx/ROCK (218 members and 258,527,006 counting score with 29 members who arent counting to tag score)

So thats 22 more members for Block A, 2 mill score difference favouring Block A BUT also a further 39 members than Block B whos score arent counted to this.

So overall no the 'new block' doesnt outscore the old block, it is still smaller, it also has less value meaning smaller fleets... oh and the matter of a 16.6k roid lead for Block A over Block B.

If Ult wins this it will be the biggest fail of all time in PA.... well apart from CT's beleif they earned there round win a little while ago
Lets go back to the topic, and the starter thread please.
You want CT to split from FAnG, so FAnG can be replaced by a new #1?
All of the 6-7 alliances should split from this so called "Block A", so "Block B" can farm them one after the other?
I pointed out that FAnG/CT combined was smaller than your block. You added in all the other alliances who wernt apart of your gangbang team.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2012, 19:16   #102
Reincarnate
ToF

Reincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to all

BloodyButcher, you are just trolling right?
[19:10] <coffee-> dont worry about Reincarnate he is an angry man

R1 - 9 none | R10.5 - 13 [ToF] | R14 [Reunion] | R15-17 [Subh] | R18 - 36 PA vacation | R37 [Evo] | R38 [NFI] | R39 & 40 [ToF] | R41 [Omega] | R42 - 47 [ToF][HC]
Reincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2012, 19:17   #103
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
All of the 6-7 alliances should split from this so called "Block A", so "Block B" can farm them one after the other?
I pointed out that FAnG/CT combined was smaller than your block. You added in all the other alliances who wernt apart of your gangbang team.
so far, there is no "block b".. get over it..

if ure going down at one point, then thats something else.. but not the case atm.. again.. so far, there is no "block b"
Unread 10 Apr 2012, 19:18   #104
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

so far the "block a", with all the figures and numbers, has been on ultores, who has been alone, just the size u can see from the universe page
Unread 10 Apr 2012, 19:28   #105
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by neroon View Post
so far, there is no "block b".. get over it..

if ure going down at one point, then thats something else.. but not the case atm.. again.. so far, there is no "block b"
I did not invent "block b", point your finger elsewhere.
You gotta ask Kaiba

Unread 10 Apr 2012, 20:00   #106
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:
but DFWTK/Ultores/ROCK/ApprimE/xVX out numbers CT and FAnG combined in both score and member count by a large margine.

You actually mentioned this collective first... i called it Block B because the much publicised CT/FanG/ND/TGV collective was formed first hence the moniker Block A.

And also getting back to the thread starter which I STARTED when will CT decide they want a bite at the round winning cherry and stop being FanG lapdogs, same goes to ND - your the top 3 allies and your all in bed with each other...

As Mz keeps saying stop worrying about how good Ult is and worry about why your not... then correct it by getting better....
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2012, 20:08   #107
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Quote:
Tia has been in most alliances, and he must know how they work and function, and what they are good for...
I did not say FAnG or CT, or someone else would capitulate in two days to two alliances, but DFWTK/Ultores/ROCK/ApprimE/xVX out numbers CT and FAnG combined in both score and member count by a large margine. If they keep up the pressure FAnG will not gain much roids in the comming days :crymeariver:
What pressure?
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2012, 21:20   #108
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
If Block B* actually hit FAnG today and Block A hit Ultores then, surely, from the roid gain for FAnG and the roid loss for Ultores it's clear that FAnG are currently much stronger than Ultores, given this supposed political situation, and one of the alliances in Block A should either join Block B or just drop out?

*I am willing, not having even asked anyone about it, to bet this block is a total fabrication.
Unread 10 Apr 2012, 21:48   #109
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I was under the impression that Block A was FanG, CT, TGV and ND (240 members and 260,383,983 counting score with 66 members whos scores arent counting to tag scores) and Block B was your supposed DFWTK/Ult/App/xVx/ROCK (218 members and 258,527,006 counting score with 29 members who arent counting to tag score)
Well i am glad you at least admit the 6-7 alliances you've mentioned are actually only 3.5 alliances (counting the 24 TGV members as half an alliance just for the hack of it). Hope that 'neutral' spectators noticed this blatant attempt at misdirection now too tho.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight View Post
I like ya Influence but please don't post shit like this, just makes you as bad as most of the others here. There is absolutely no way you can say Ultores are still #1 contender over FANG, unless you rate FANG as the same level as F-crew or ND. Everyone knows FANG is a much more powerful ally than all except for Ult, so you saying this is just some bullshit excuse of the "block" for why they wish to continue their 'bash 1 ally all round and roid race each other' idea.
I gotta say Fang must love having all of you on the end of their cock
OK, i might have been a bit overexaggerating in my previous post. However, i genuinely feel there is a good chance of CT/FAnG breaking up at some point. And i have seen too many blocks like that breaking up too early, letting the target of their wrath overtake them in the chaos that follows. If there is an alliance that can make a comeback like that, it is ultores, perhaps even more so than apprime in their golden days.

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2012, 22:02   #110
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Dear lord man, don't talk about Apprime like that. Do you want Hanzi coming back or what.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2012, 22:08   #111
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by influence
Well i am glad you at least admit the 6-7 alliances you've mentioned are actually only 3.5 alliances (counting the 24 TGV members as half an alliance just for the hack of it). Hope that 'neutral' spectators noticed this blatant attempt at misdirection now too tho.
Yes that is fair enough that it was 4 alliances on Ultores, although at the time of posting it very much had the feel of the universe vs Ult so 6-7 didnt seem an over the top exageration.

Also please dont make out that TGV is .5 of an ally, that really annoys me, 30 man allies such as DLR and Apprime of the last few rounds could still bring the pain when needed! TGV is no different to that.

I quickly wanted to bring up 1 thing that B-Bitcher said a few posts back, that FanG took there shot at Ultores. That was tick 870 that they finally 'went for the win' joining back up to a block that was already on its last legs... and didnt do anything of note after that
Unread 11 Apr 2012, 00:29   #112
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

jo butcher
pls dont put app in block a or b or c.. fang asks us to join their side, ult asks us to join their side..

we are in retal mode this round. it means we arent and havent been in any block. we go at who attacks us. lately we got ND incs so we did code red retal on them etc etc .atm we face ND/rock incs and some fang/DWTgkkfkfkf. so we target them.

ye i know some are paranoid which side we join or joined. dont be. we are only on 1 side

anyways on block topic
fang/ct have big value lead so far. where is ND to level the playing field?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Apr 2012, 00:50   #113
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN View Post
where is ND to level the playing field?
Busy crashing their fleets.
Unread 11 Apr 2012, 00:58   #114
alch
Retired

alch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud of

what is ultores?
Unread 11 Apr 2012, 01:37   #115
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

To take the hypothesising out of it a second:

In these kind of situations, someone usually blinks and Ultores will likely profit from that. Whether that point is too late for them to win should be irrelevant from their point of view. If they're good they should work on the assumption that it won't. If any of this block has self respect, the idea that the other alliances are going to hold together out of 'necessity' when they see an alliance like FAnG going into the distance doesn't really hold water with me. A complete lockout would be impressive in some respects, but I'm not really a detailed observer this round - is this likely?
Unread 11 Apr 2012, 05:41   #116
Tiamat101

Tiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the rough

Well If Fang were as good as you claim them to be then why do they need a block to win a war with Ult. You should be able to go 1v1. You guys have ~ the same alliance size. So drop the blocks and go 1v1 and see who wins. I bet you that Ult wins because they have more active and more creative thinking players. They don't stay in the same routine for an entire round.

What the intent from my post was to say that if some of the older players were to actually dedicate to a round they could challanege Ult otherwise ult will just win every round. I'm still pretty sure that Ult will win the round.
Unread 11 Apr 2012, 12:12   #117
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiamat101 View Post
Well If Fang were as good as you claim them to be then why do they need a block to win a war with Ult. You should be able to go 1v1. You guys have ~ the same alliance size. So drop the blocks and go 1v1 and see who wins. I bet you that Ult wins because they have more active and more creative thinking players. They don't stay in the same routine for an entire round.

What the intent from my post was to say that if some of the older players were to actually dedicate to a round they could challanege Ult otherwise ult will just win every round. I'm still pretty sure that Ult will win the round.
You do realise FAnG has a sizable value lead
Unread 11 Apr 2012, 12:18   #118
Demort
Anarchy Shadow

Demort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really nice

I have being doing my best not to comment but saying 1vs1 is bullshit yeah ideal world be great but due to so many alliances out there it will be never 1 on 1 fang leave block who would people target of ult and fang 1 vs 1 everyone target fang more roids to gain so by fang leaving the block would mean destruction. Since politics are part of the game fang would want to do well would ult have had such a good round last round without xvx no ult plays politics smart aswell as there general gameplay. I maybe in fang but that's only cause that's where anon went i don't care who wins in pa anymore as pa isn't what it used to be

EX

Legion, Fury, Xanadu, Wolfpack, NoS, TSU, LKSAB, Vgn, F-Crew, CT, Insomnia, Angels, VsN, Gross, Osiris, ROCK, XvX, Faceless, Unsullied, Haven, Carisan, RaGe, Carnage, Kittenz and EC

Currently

In ODDR Command
Demort is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Apr 2012, 13:05   #119
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

So painful to read that :<
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Apr 2012, 13:59   #120
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN View Post
jo butcher
pls dont put app in block a or b or c.. fang asks us to join their side, ult asks us to join their side..

we are in retal mode this round. it means we arent and havent been in any block. we go at who attacks us. lately we got ND incs so we did code red retal on them etc etc .atm we face ND/rock incs and some fang/DWTgkkfkfkf. so we target them.

ye i know some are paranoid which side we join or joined. dont be. we are only on 1 side

anyways on block topic
fang/ct have big value lead so far. where is ND to level the playing field?
Apprime/Ultores/xVx been flying together all night.
wierd

Unread 11 Apr 2012, 14:34   #121
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
Apprime/Ultores/xVx been flying together all night.
wierd
Well he did say they were targetting you

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN
atm we face ND/rock incs and some fang/DWTgkkfkfkf. so we target them.
Unread 11 Apr 2012, 14:37   #122
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero View Post
Well he did say they were targetting you
At the same wave as u?

Unread 11 Apr 2012, 14:44   #123
Demort
Anarchy Shadow

Demort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really nice

Quote:
So painful to read that :<
I have being doing my best not to comment but saying 1vs1 is bullshit yeah ideal world be great but due to so many alliances out there it will be never 1 on 1 fang leave block who would people target of ult and fang 1 vs 1 everyone target fang more roids to gain so by fang leaving the block would mean destruction.

Since politics are part of the game fang would want to do well would ult have had such a good round last round without xvx no ult plays politics smart aswell as there general gameplay.

I maybe in fang but that'sonly cause that's where anon went i don't care who wins in pa anymore as pa isn't what it used to be.

EX

Legion, Fury, Xanadu, Wolfpack, NoS, TSU, LKSAB, Vgn, F-Crew, CT, Insomnia, Angels, VsN, Gross, Osiris, ROCK, XvX, Faceless, Unsullied, Haven, Carisan, RaGe, Carnage, Kittenz and EC

Currently

In ODDR Command
Demort is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Apr 2012, 14:44   #124
neroon

lol

and it seems we`ve found another nut to crack
Unread 11 Apr 2012, 14:49   #125
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
At the same wave as u?
I don't know man, didn't attack last night!
Unread 11 Apr 2012, 17:53   #126
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Quote:
At the same wave as u?

Seeing as most alliances attack at the same time this is hardly reason to accuse someone of cooperating - ND attacked my gal the tick that Ult were supposed to attack it... does that mean ND are on Ults side now because they had the same LT?
Unread 11 Apr 2012, 23:18   #127
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Seeing as most alliances attack at the same time this is hardly reason to accuse someone of cooperating - ND attacked my gal the tick that Ult were supposed to attack it... does that mean ND are on Ults side now because they had the same LT?
lol, suddently mid day incs show up from both Apprime and Ultores at the same tick?
Works like a charm.

Unread 11 Apr 2012, 23:33   #128
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

When the target in question was you i'm surprised there wasn't more people joining in
Unread 11 Apr 2012, 23:49   #129
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Looks like Fang and Ult are teaming up on CBA!!! IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DAY!! New megablock emreging???!!

Tell us B-Butcher please what is going on??!

Btw nice deffail on your planet - 14 def fleets vs 1k pods LOL
Unread 12 Apr 2012, 10:04   #130
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

apprime also launched on cba at same time ult and fang did.

so we are now part of 3 blocks

Quote:
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
Unread 12 Apr 2012, 12:51   #131
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

JO seems FANG decided how to get app on their side. today FANG/ND hits app.

NP tho. yea we only have 40 member tag but we covered nicely. and our new goal this round is to hit 2 alliances till round ends. if ult doesnt make it, we will later assist CT or whoever is against these 2 alliances.

peace out

Quote:
Apprime
Unread 13 Apr 2012, 12:21   #132
Mikee
Furious Angel

Mikee is on a distinguished road

Quote:
When the target in question was you i'm surprised there wasn't more people joining in
you shouldve told me i had 3k ants tt-2
Mikee is offline   Reply With Quote