User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 5 Oct 2007, 10:53   #1
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts
eX/VS fleetcatches

evil?

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Oct 2007, 10:56   #2
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: eX/VS fleetcatches

Of course.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Oct 2007, 10:56   #3
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA
evil?
would the fleetcatches be evil if it was your alliance doing them?

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Oct 2007, 11:02   #4
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
would the fleetcatches be evil if it was your alliance doing them?
No, its only evil when you're doing them. EvilEvilMek
Unread 5 Oct 2007, 11:04   #5
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

silly mek

i did not even say they were evil and secondly iam allianceless, actually wait iam in HUGZ so i think my fleecatches would be evil but in a different way to what iam implying here

Unread 5 Oct 2007, 11:15   #6
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA
silly mek

i did not even say they were evil and secondly iam allianceless, actually wait iam in HUGZ so i think my fleecatches would be evil but in a different way to what iam implying here
so what are you implying is evil about their fleetcatches?

Unread 5 Oct 2007, 11:50   #7
Ziw
cute and fluffy

Ziw is a jewel in the roughZiw is a jewel in the roughZiw is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
This means your going to forgive me for that thing in r15? )
[23:19:48] <wish> Thats gay. I like it
Ziw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Oct 2007, 12:28   #8
CBA
Mind-boggling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
the evil part has something to do with them idling on msn but thats another story

but seriously Vision is doin an eviler fc on me now:P

Unread 5 Oct 2007, 12:31   #9
zeh elite

zeh elite is on a distinguished road

As teh round is over it makes sence that thy start cleening out teh top 100. If the otter allies werent such a wankers thy could have stopped them in time. Now there iz no turning back i am afrayd.
zeh elite is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Oct 2007, 12:34   #10
CBA
Mind-boggling

iz wiz piz

Unread 5 Oct 2007, 12:35   #11
Ziw
cute and fluffy

Ziw is a jewel in the roughZiw is a jewel in the roughZiw is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeh elite
As teh round is over it makes sence that thy start cleening out teh top 100. If the otter allies werent such a wankers thy could have stopped them in time. Now there iz no turning back i am afrayd.
dictionary
Unread 5 Oct 2007, 12:51   #12
Mek
InSomniac

Quote:
stop defacing a perfect thread with your illiterate crap ¬_¬

and ziw...no i don't forgive you :-(

Unread 5 Oct 2007, 13:08   #13
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I am really going to need better spelling here.
Unread 5 Oct 2007, 13:30   #14
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

did you try using the yeh translator

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Oct 2007, 13:36   #15
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA
the evil part has something to do with them idling on msn but thats another story

but seriously Vision is doin an eviler fc on me now:P
Anyone who plays havoc with Bline deserves to be FC'd :P
Unread 5 Oct 2007, 13:39   #16
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Do you murder the english language on purpose? Please, tell me it's on purpose. Please restore my faith in human evolution.
Unread 5 Oct 2007, 13:47   #17
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

I'm going to make my comment on alliance politics for this round.

As we all know, the CT BG fuked over InSomnia which left them with a very low membercount. Mek & the other HC team took appropriate action and merged into VS.

My personal opinion of VS

VS napped with eXilition very early into the game. Smart move? Yes. VS knew the universe didn't have the intellegence to stop eXilition and they wanted to secure a good position. On the other hand, I would call VS cowards for not fighting eXilition. If VS had the full 70 members, then they would have a very good chance of winning this round.

The "anti eXilition" block would of suceeded if all alliance's made better communication. Pulling out enabled eXilition's victory.

eXilition, in my opinion have a very good high command. They know how to win rounds. I cannot see eXilition ever losing due to the "n00bness" of high command in other alliance's. People lose roids then "quit".

I just want to say, well done to eXilition, you deserve to win, no matter how much people whine about how you ruin the game. eXilition doesn't ruin the game, they are just very orginised, more then I can say about the other alliance's.

I'm not a debating person. I've said my opinion and I will not post on this thread again.

Let the spamming begin. :-)

Last edited by Clouds; 5 Oct 2007 at 14:09.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Oct 2007, 14:06   #18
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds
Angels
lol
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Oct 2007, 14:25   #19
CBA
Mind-boggling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio2k

thats old but your statement is very correct:P

Unread 5 Oct 2007, 14:26   #20
Ziw
cute and fluffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
and ziw...no i don't forgive you :-(
HONEST! ACCIDENT! :/
Unread 5 Oct 2007, 14:52   #21
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds
I'm going to make my comment on alliance politics for this round.

As we all know, the CT BG fuked over InSomnia which left them with a very low membercount. Mek & the other HC team took appropriate action and merged into VS.

We didn't "fuk over" InSomnia. If anything we were somewhat "fuked over" by the fact that we were told they had 30 members to go with what we had in the AG, and thus would be able to challenge for the round win. They didnt, so then we didn't join them as wanted to be in a "top" alliance with an oppurtunity for a win.

It's all i seem to write on these boards these days, but can we please stop the ill informed rubbish.
Unread 5 Oct 2007, 15:40   #22
Mek
InSomniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReligFree
We didn't "fuk over" InSomnia. If anything we were somewhat "fuked over" by the fact that we were told they had 30 members to go with what we had in the AG, and thus would be able to challenge for the round win. They didnt, so then we didn't join them as wanted to be in a "top" alliance with an oppurtunity for a win.

It's all i seem to write on these boards these days, but can we please stop the ill informed rubbish.
we recruited 5 players in 24 hours and had 26 people in the channel the day i booted all of you out of it. although we had less than what we planned to start with we actually had around 32 players the day you lot shipped out. So the oppertunity was there for insomnia and CT to hit around the 60ish players mark and push for the top, sadly you guys didnt want to take it.

dont ever say we never tried to rectify the situation we unfortunately found ourselves in.

anyway this is different topic for a different thread so i wont say anything more than that.

Last edited by Mek; 5 Oct 2007 at 17:18.
Unread 5 Oct 2007, 16:50   #23
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

Clouds: u do know that VS started the round with about 20ish players? when we napped Exi we had about 30... how can u think we ever had a shot at winning the round?
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Oct 2007, 17:55   #24
MotoX
Stolen

MotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek

Mabey just mabey because they got like a zillion more ships to throw in....!?
Unread 5 Oct 2007, 18:02   #25
MotoX
Stolen

MotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these parts

[quote=Clouds]I'm going to make my comment on alliance politics for this round.

QUOTE]

This eX win says really more about all those crappy alliances out there then about eX actually wining.
Unread 5 Oct 2007, 21:13   #26
zebra
h3ll's angels

zebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio2k
here here

Oh, and exilition FC's aren't all that bad.
[18:04] * h3ll has quit IRC (Ping timeout)
zebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2007, 18:32   #27
SilverAce
Fitty You Hot

SilverAce is on a distinguished road

I can't believe you posted on this thread Mek with those comments. =/

"Taking A Bit Of A Break"

Proud To Have Been - Fury - Coalition - NoS - []LCH[] - Omen - CT - VGN
Always []LCH[] At Heart
Esthar Forever
SilverAce is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2007, 19:21   #28
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoX
This eX win says really more about all those crappy alliances out there then about eX actually wining.
What it says is that eX's reputation and drive are just about the only things left in PA that can counter the general apathy afflicting everyone else. Unfortunately but entirely predictably it mostly excited people who wanted to play with them.
Conspiracy Theory, Wrath, 1up, ICD, Eclipse
K-W is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2007, 19:30   #29
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, and jpg yourselves before landing, problem solved.
Unread 7 Oct 2007, 21:58   #30
zebra
h3ll's angels

zebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-W
Oh, and jpg yourselves before landing, problem solved.

Oh, and doesn't solve the problem.
[18:04] * h3ll has quit IRC (Ping timeout)
zebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Oct 2007, 10:58   #31
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Jgp's aren't as useful as you might imagine. Last time I played vs eX they took my Top10 with 10+ launchers in the last 5 seconds of the tick. Twice.

Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Oct 2007, 11:52   #32
Walldo
Stealth & Shadows

Walldo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxman
Clouds: u do know that VS started the round with about 20ish players? when we napped Exi we had about 30... how can u think we ever had a shot at winning the round?
You forgot to mention. We started cause of my holiday with the VS project 1 week before rnd start. Priv channel 4 days before round start with no site and tools.

We indeed has some luck this rnd. for us some good moves with indeed napping Exi. And we are still on track with achieving our goals this rnd. And that is not #1 ally, cause that was impossible. We never played for that and we will not be doing that this rnd.

Playing since RND1 and counting

Proud to have been

Newdawn

Wolfpack - WPO - OoO - Kralizec Stealth & Shadows - []LCH[] - [1up] - VisioN - TFD
Ultores - Conspiracy Theory - Concordium - WaC - Blue Tuba - Fury - Thieves & Pirates - OUZO -Vengeance - Elysium - Mistu - LOST - 4S - GoCi - FAnG - Novus Ordo Seclorum - Xanadu - BULL - VGN -xVx
Walldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Oct 2007, 15:00   #33
Inforza
Holland is GVD het HARDST

Inforza is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebra
Oh, and doesn't solve the problem.
not if ya attack with frigs

WP SiN eXilition 1up CT SubH Ascendancy Apprime
Inforza is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2007, 03:16   #34
K-W
Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles
Jgp's aren't as useful as you might imagine. Last time I played vs eX they took my Top10 with 10+ launchers in the last 5 seconds of the tick. Twice.

Thats why I jpg at literally the last second.
Unread 9 Oct 2007, 08:18   #35
rshih
Aaranaf's Master

rshih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nice

lol nub achilles, who gets fc'ed by exi twice in a single round
R3: nub R10: 12:9:1 to 9:7:3 G Rank #14 P Rank #194
R4: 275:6:13 R10.5: 17:9:9 quitter
R5: 4:8:4 to 35:11:x R11: 15:4:9 G Rank #10 P Rank #32
R6: 22:22:11 R12: 29:8:9
R7: 8:16:9 G Rank #52 R13: Forgot
R9: 52:6:5 for a week R14: Forgot
R9.5: 12:7:17 G Rank #17 R17: 14:3:6 G Rank #6 P Rank #9

[1up] Peon
rshih is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2007, 09:01   #36
Tearz
Peter Pwn

Tearz will become famous soon enoughTearz will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-W
Thats why I jpg at literally the last second.
Also not a terrible amount of use if you're landing FR, which is what we tends to be caught the most.
Tearz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2007, 11:13   #37
CBA
Mind-boggling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tearz
Also not a terrible amount of use if you're landing FR, which is what we tends to be caught the most.
also not much good jping on the last second because if he sees hostile fleets how is he gonna recall as that takes another second...

Unread 9 Oct 2007, 20:04   #38
K-W
Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA
also not much good jping on the last second because if he sees hostile fleets how is he gonna recall as that takes another second...
You keep a second browser window open pre-set to recall the fleet so all you have to do is click the submit button. I dodged a fc this way a few days ago.

Fair enough on the Fr, Ive mostly seen fi and co catches.
Unread 10 Oct 2007, 15:05   #39
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

I am not actually sure i want to make a new thread, but after several discussions within destiny and a few other places, i have come to the conclusion that it is not Exio who won this round through politics but the rest of the universe lost ot through sheer stupidity and not having the slightest clue about tactics, both on a planet and alliance wide level.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote