User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 24 Oct 2007, 01:11   #1
smdio

smdio is an unknown quantity at this point
Ministry will play round 24

after a "welcome to PA" round for most of our members, Ministry will return to round 24 of Planetarion.

round 23 was indeed a learning experience for most of our members. we would like to thank eXi for the azz whipping that we recieved. you were great competitors and we were clearly not ready to take on an alliance of your calibar. bravo to you, and much respect.

r24 Ministry will be almost completely restructured. we will have new HC, new MO's, and a new way of playing. i have come to realize that this game is a lot different than your closest competitor (wont mention the name pia cough), and i believe we will be much more prepared in round 24 than we were in round 23.

at this time, i will not mention other HC's names.

our main goal will be to have fun. although i would like for us to become the top alliance, i believe every alliance HC feels that way (or they should, anyway). i realize that only one alliance can win the round, and the odds of that alliance being Ministry are very slim. we will try our best to achieve some top ranks, but they are not expected and certainly not our main goal.

i'd like to now introduce myself to the PA world. i've played "the other game" for many rounds and a lot consider me to be a "clown" over there. i would like you to pass judgement until you get to know me via the forums and the game. i think you might have another opinion

good luck to other alliances playing, we look forward to working both with and against you.

on behalf of Ministry HC
smdio - Ministry MO/HC
smdio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Oct 2007, 01:27   #2
MagicShop

MagicShop is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Ministry will play round 24

ministreeeeehhhhhhhhhh :P
MagicShop is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Oct 2007, 02:39   #3
Eternity
DarK_AnGeL^

Eternity is an unknown quantity at this point

What is an MO?
VtS, CpV, RAH, ND, Jenova, xVx, Ascendancy, Rainbows, Kittenz, Faceless, Ironborn and RED.

Played in rounds :
20, 22, 23, 24, 27, 30, 31
71 - 85.
Eternity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Oct 2007, 04:48   #4
Bubert Samson
Come Closer, I Have Candy

Bubert Samson is a jewel in the roughBubert Samson is a jewel in the roughBubert Samson is a jewel in the roughBubert Samson is a jewel in the rough

Good to know you guys will be back, I hope r24 is better to you than r23 was because, tbh, I expected you to be major players.

Hey, s*** happens

See you on the battlefield

[ROCK] || Conspiracy Theory || Ascendancy

Rounds Played: 3-9 16-19 23-33

I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.
- Edgar Allan Poe
Bubert Samson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Oct 2007, 06:16   #5
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Oh God.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Oct 2007, 06:47   #6
Hude
self-entitledly superior

Hude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant future

ah, more salvage

ps. good luck
Hude is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Oct 2007, 07:40   #7
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of

Playing two rounds in a row! Some people would say that makes you better than exilition so don't be so humble dude.

Those same people would also be retards though
newt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Oct 2007, 09:01   #8
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternity
What is a MO?
Military Officer, unless ministry have some other very weird structre/name for it?

Best of luck though Ministry, even though your chances of having me on board are gone!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Oct 2007, 10:41   #9
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubert Samson
Good to know you guys will be back, I hope r24 is better to you than r23 was because, tbh, I expected you to be major players.
May I just point out that 1up never ended high in eX rounds either.. :\

ps. Ive stepped down as HC since last round showed that I dont have the time or dedication that it takes anymore.
Unread 24 Oct 2007, 11:09   #10
Duo

Duo has a spectacular aura aboutDuo has a spectacular aura about

Ministry playing the Joker card, how desperate can u be to allow smdio back Tesla.
Unread 24 Oct 2007, 11:16   #11
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo
Ministry playing the Joker card, how desperate can u be to allow smdio back Tesla.
heh.. here we go again..
For one smdio played with us from day one last round aswell. Secondly I believe the topic in our privy chan sounded something like "our HC is done for, anyone that wishes to pick up the ball is free to do that." Now obviously smdio picked up the ball which is a good thing for planetarion as that keeps paying players that wouldnt be playing otherwise around.
Unread 24 Oct 2007, 11:18   #12
necAnt

necAnt is an unknown quantity at this point

good luck guys
<Arfa> i calced 46k pegs
<Arfa> and beetles
<Arfa> fs!
----
[Templar] [Nomads]
necAnt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Oct 2007, 11:22   #13
Duo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
heh.. here we go again..
For one smdio played with us from day one last round aswell. Secondly I believe the topic in our privy chan sounded something like "our HC is done for, anyone that wishes to pick up the ball is free to do that." Now obviously smdio picked up the ball which is a good thing for planetarion as that keeps paying players that wouldnt be playing otherwise around.

Oh dont worry, I dont care or mind. He fumbles the ball more then you do usually. A good thing indeed
Unread 24 Oct 2007, 11:22   #14
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
heh.. here we go again..
yeah. good thing that someone takes initiative.

better to be shit and try than to be awesome and dont try
thats my motto! ^^

Quote:
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
Unread 24 Oct 2007, 11:25   #15
Tesla
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo
Oh dont worry, I dont care or mind. He fumbles the ball more then you do usually. A good thing indeed
Yawn, your trolls are ever so old. Glad to see u still find fun in it though..whatever floats your boat etc.
Unread 24 Oct 2007, 11:26   #16
Tesla
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster
yeah. good thing that someone takes initiative.

better to be shit and try than to be awesome and dont try
thats my motto! ^^
Did u just talk in riddles and call us shit? Uncalled for Wishy! :crymeariver:
Unread 24 Oct 2007, 11:31   #17
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
Did u just talk in riddles and call us shit? Uncalled for Wishy! :crymeariver:
well, yeah you are. But I meant mainly myself

Quote:
Unread 24 Oct 2007, 11:40   #18
S7R-DeViL
4ever Destiny

S7R-DeViL is infamous around these partsS7R-DeViL is infamous around these parts

fido are you sure u posted at the right place?

Anyway Good luck ministreh

[BGarmy] [HC]
[H-A]
[VGN] [BC/DC]
[ToF] [BC]
[Destiny] [HC]
[Urwins] [HC]
[Insomnia]
[xVx]
[Conspiracy]

MeeT YouR DeSinTY
S7R-DeViL is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Oct 2007, 11:52   #19
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

Hello Smdio Nice to see you here buddy.
Unread 24 Oct 2007, 17:51   #20
smdio

it's unfortunate to see that Duo graces the Planetarion forums as well.

thanks for the support from everyone else. i think we have a lot to prove and contrary to what some may think, we're going to have a great round
Unread 24 Oct 2007, 22:58   #21
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo
OMG? You actually want to bone Tesla. just admit it
Unread 24 Oct 2007, 23:08   #22
LynchMob
Old Fart

LynchMob is infamous around these partsLynchMob is infamous around these partsLynchMob is infamous around these parts

Good Luck Ministry.....

#FAnG

#Mercenaries
LynchMob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Oct 2007, 00:19   #23
MrSilence

MrSilence is an unknown quantity at this point

Ministreeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!111
Unread 25 Oct 2007, 10:41   #24
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

haahha wb smdio =]

Quote:
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Oct 2007, 11:37   #25
SUFC
IhQdAA

SUFC will become famous soon enoughSUFC will become famous soon enough

Hope you'll do better here than elsewhere and better than last round...
GL & HF
SUFC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Oct 2007, 12:05   #26
Shoshuro

Shoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really nice

gl :-)
Shoshuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Oct 2007, 12:31   #27
Tesla
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUFC
Hope you'll do better here than elsewhere and better than last round...
GL & HF
If that elsewhere stuff is referring to pia and this round: That was _not_ Ministry. None of the Ministry HCs lead it, and I didnt play NOR okay its existence + it was a mix of others and not only ex-Ministry. So in short.. not Ministry.
As for last round I dont see the shame in being pwnd by eX...
Unread 25 Oct 2007, 14:31   #28
smdio

Quote:
If that elsewhere stuff is referring to pia and this round: That was _not_ Ministry. None of the Ministry HCs lead it, and I didnt play NOR okay its existence + it was a mix of others and not only ex-Ministry. So in short.. not Ministry.
As for last round I dont see the shame in being pwnd by eX...

agreed. i was there for 2 days in the PIA round, somewhere right after protection. thought i could lend a hand and help defeat DH, only to realize how awful the game itself is and not worth another minute of my time.

commenting on the second part: eXi were amazing. dont fault us for not beating them last round, because it's never been done before.
Unread 25 Oct 2007, 16:42   #29
Duo

No my little dramaqueens.

The Ministry got owned here and there. xD I'll gladly be part of the hammer that shapes your gay little ego's into a more humble form.
Unread 25 Oct 2007, 17:42   #30
Duo

You would probably be right aswell horn, altho its

1) Ministry

and no problem, I know smdio, and as such when the round is underway there will be ample opportunity for comic relief on these forums.

I will however grant you that I do less here then there.
Unread 25 Oct 2007, 18:46   #31
Tesla
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo
No my little dramaqueens.
Says the guy that has nothing better to do than to stalk Ministry ppl..gg

Quote:
The Ministry got owned here and there. xD I'll gladly be part of the hammer that shapes your gay little ego's into a more humble form.
No. Ministry did not play pia this round. If you claim they did then I can just announce now that Dragons will play this round of planetarion under my command, it holds the same validity.

Furthermore.. you being part of anything that shapes me in any context? lal. Dont flatter urself newbie. This is the internet and ur just another random loser on it.

ps. horn: u werent out of line at all :|
Unread 25 Oct 2007, 23:58   #32
smdio

heh, don't think you were out of line horn. there's nothing wrong with making Duo look even more like a fool than he already is

second off Duo, if you think you "know me", you are sadly, sadly mistaken

and thirdly, if you think for one second that you can "shape my ego" or whatever you claim, you are one sad little man
Unread 26 Oct 2007, 00:11   #33
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Best of luck though Ministry, even though your chances of having me on board are gone!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wishy you are so 1998
Unread 26 Oct 2007, 01:45   #34
Maverick
The God Of Sexual Desire

Maverick is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm pretty sure we will do better then last round...

GO GO GO Miniiiiiiiiistrehhhhhhhhh!!!

r3 :: n00bie
r4 :: 133:25:7 - [PTA] [VeX] Cannabis United [MI] [P25D]
r5 :: 35:20:1 [PTA] [NoS] ADAMASTOR [Xanadu]
r6 :: 36:20:11 [Xanadu] [Ely] RedBULL [ROCK] [NoS]
r7 :: 21:4:7 [NoS] CIMMERIA [Xanadu] [Ely]
r8 :: 17:10:1 [NoS] Ghosts [Plush]
r9 :: 30:1:7 [Oly][MadCows]TusaLusa[ViruS]
r9.5 :: 28:9:7 [Oly][Plush][PTA]Angels[Eclipse][WP]
r10 :: [RaH]
r11..18 :: [retired]
r19 :: [Angels]
r20..22 :: [retired]
r23 :: [The Ministry]

"Nice Guys Finish Last!"
Maverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2007, 12:15   #35
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlaTa
Wishy you are so 1998
ye ;(

but, I need to talk with u asap!!! need u for next round <3 pm me on irc or something

Quote:
Unread 26 Oct 2007, 12:26   #36
Tesla
Custom User Title

Quote:
ye ;(

but, I need to talk with u asap!!! need u for next round <3 pm me on irc or something
excessum ftw ? :|
Unread 26 Oct 2007, 13:12   #37
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Thread cleansed of irritants. Maverick, please shorten your signature to the maximum length of ten lines. Thanks.
Unread 28 Oct 2007, 00:04   #38
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

awesome. can I join? :/
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Oct 2007, 08:58   #39
[Phate]

[Phate] is an unknown quantity at this point

Ministry
I love forum drama
[Phate] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Nov 2007, 14:13   #40
PDTemplar
WAFFLES FFS!!!

PDTemplar is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Military Officer, unless ministry have some other very weird structre/name for it?
In Ministry MO is ofcourse Master of Oral

Proud to be Xanadu BC
PDTemplar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Nov 2007, 17:30   #41
lizardking
tappajahai!

lizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud of

You'll have my round winner predict vote.
Would congratulate if it wasn't too early.

I'll hand my fullest support.

ps. ban smdio's forum account just to make sure.
No offence to you tho

<[eX]MacTAnzu> u playing in the.. what was it.. game.planetarion.com ? or in pirate.planetarion.com ?

Ğragons

eX undercover Nihilum HC (thx to bwtmc)
lizardking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2007, 16:27   #42
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to PA smdio

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2007, 19:47   #43
Duo

I suppose they arent playing anymore?