User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 24 Dec 2004, 12:10   #1
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
E-penis contest

I just broke my record for finishing minesweeper on expert level (166 seconds) and I was wondering how that compared. Apparently some maniac has completed it in 51 seconds (that's the official world record) and I have absolutely no idea how he managed to do that unless it's the luckiest score in the world ever (and he's also got a few other sub one minute scores so I doubt it). What is your best score?!?!?

PS I used to have some stupid score on easy like 4 seconds but that was on my old computer
Unread 24 Dec 2004, 12:23   #2
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: E-penis contest

i dont have one since i dont waste my time on minesweeper
my brothers awfully proud that he did the easy level in 7 seconds though.
i could be cruel to him and edit the "winmine.ini" to make the achievement disappear, but i wont
Unread 24 Dec 2004, 12:26   #3
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Time is never wasted when you're playing minesweeper. I might be pulling this out of thin air but I bet it improves your mathematical and spacial acuity senses.

PS As a grammatical aside is there any difference whatsoever between spacial and spatial?
Unread 24 Dec 2004, 12:36   #4
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i really cant remember... i had quite a good score on the computers at school, competing with someone else during technology lessons normally. I know it was between 100 and 200, but cant really be any more specific than that, sorry.
Unread 24 Dec 2004, 12:59   #5
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

My highest snake 2 score is 1491. Now where's nod.
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2004, 13:09   #6
Red
Reborn

Red is an unknown quantity at this point

104 second in expert level

Ignorance is a bliss unless you die of it
Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2004, 13:34   #7
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
PS As a grammatical aside is there any difference whatsoever between spacial and spatial?
I believe "spacial" is Yankish for "spatial".

PS: I suck at minesweeper
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2004, 13:42   #8
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Androme2
My highest snake 2 score is 1491. Now where's nod.
i got just a touch over 3000, that was with virtually the whole screen full...

i have seen a score of 3800 ish, which seems to me to be as close to 'perfect play' as anything.
Unread 24 Dec 2004, 13:43   #9
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold

NO!

I won't open minesweeper at work just to beat your record JBG!!!!

Nice try tho.

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
XeeThot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2004, 13:59   #10
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
i got just a touch over 3000, that was with virtually the whole screen full...

i have seen a score of 3800 ish, which seems to me to be as close to 'perfect play' as anything.
How the **** is that possible?! :/
----------retired-------
Unread 24 Dec 2004, 14:21   #11
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

scores around 1600-1800~ was most I ever managed at Snake 2 long time ago though & known people getting around 2200 orso, 3k+ is quite much . On topic, I too, suck at minesweeper, don't think I've even managed to finish it at expert level
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2004, 14:21   #12
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

yeah, thats what i thought

i think it might be JUST ABOUT possible if you get all the bugs really really quickly and then fill up the screen completely.

i have seen this score though, and its definitely for the normal snake 2 version.
Unread 24 Dec 2004, 14:27   #13
Androme
☆ ♥ 

I want proof Watson.
----------retired-------
Unread 24 Dec 2004, 14:29   #14
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

my high score is about 3300, cant remember exactly due to new phone
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2004, 15:02   #15
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Time is never wasted when you're playing minesweeper. I might be pulling this out of thin air but I bet it improves your mathematical and spacial acuity senses.
Pattern recognition and reactions, in my opinion.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2004, 15:44   #16
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Androme2
I want proof Watson.
well, i cant very well go and find the person and the phone just to satisfy your crazy whim now can i?
Unread 24 Dec 2004, 16:20   #17
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

77 seconds rings a bell for some reason (i used to play it ALOT)
Unread 24 Dec 2004, 16:54   #18
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I bet Sunday has beaten that.

I have 6 seconds on easy (It's basically about how quickly you move the mouse) on expert I think it's somewhere around 180, not at home so I can't check. On Snake I got to like 700 or something, I was really impressed, after reading this thread I'm not so much
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2004, 17:30   #19
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
77 seconds rings a bell for some reason (i used to play it ALOT)
That's pretty sick. On further checking it seems that the world record is 43 seconds, which is actually quicker than my best intermediate score of 48 seconds heh. Reading some tips (it appears that there's a worldwide minesweeper community) I think I lose a lot of time on unnecessarily checking off each square.
Unread 24 Dec 2004, 17:39   #20
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Quote:
well, i cant very well go and find the person and the phone just to satisfy your crazy whim now can i?
Yes, take a camera too while you're at it - & a pen - get his autograph etc. and then give him an invitation to join PA GD
----------retired-------
Unread 24 Dec 2004, 17:42   #21
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

its actually my friends sister who GOT the score, and she is in barcelona...

anyone around there?
Unread 24 Dec 2004, 17:51   #22
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Reading some tips (it appears that there's a worldwide minesweeper community) I think I lose a lot of time on unnecessarily checking off each square.

YOU DIDNT EVEN KNOW THAT?!

I bet you start in the middle of the screen and not at the corners too :rolleyes:
Unread 24 Dec 2004, 17:51   #23
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Quote:
its actually my friends sister who GOT the score, and she is in barcelona...

anyone around there?
HE'S a SHE?!

Get me some WW anyone who's there
----------retired-------
Unread 24 Dec 2004, 17:55   #24
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
YOU DIDNT EVEN KNOW THAT?!

I bet you start in the middle of the screen and not at the corners too
Nah I've always started off in the corners. I only started playing about a month (maybe two) ago so I'm pretty noob lol!
Unread 24 Dec 2004, 18:13   #25
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I dislike minesweeper, because it's possible to play it perfectly and still lose.

Freecell is by far the best of the 'windows' games.
Unread 24 Dec 2004, 18:16   #26
JonnyBGood
Banned

Is every game of freecell winnable then?
Unread 24 Dec 2004, 18:21   #27
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice

Quote:
Is every game of freecell winnable then?
No, there's one that isn't.

However, every game of MC is winnable (*waves to MrL*).
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2004, 18:33   #28
Inferno
The Arson Specialist

Inferno is a jewel in the roughInferno is a jewel in the roughInferno is a jewel in the rough

Solitaire is good

My best on easy is 8 seconds and 221 on expert. Cant remember what i got on intermediate because i played it once and never played it again.
Please dont laugh at me. I'm not trying to be funny.
Inferno is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2004, 18:34   #29
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayle29uk
No, there's one that isn't.
Two, actually. -1 and -2.

Re: minesweeper times, on this pc it's 10/51/160. Not particularly good in any case, but I only play one game to completion, just to have it done.
Unread 24 Dec 2004, 19:11   #30
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of

Let me jump on the 'gay games' bandwagon and say I made 78 points in Tennis on the atari 4-bit.

Now where's Nod.
Unread 25 Dec 2004, 03:57   #31
KraKto$is8
Lurker

KraKto$is8 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Nah I've always started off in the corners. I only started playing about a month (maybe two) ago so I'm pretty noob lol!
You're meant to start in the middle!
Unread 27 Dec 2004, 23:42   #32
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

WOW, I did it in 999 SECS!!!11111 I WIN!
Unread 28 Dec 2004, 02:10   #33
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

i once did the small minesweeper in 6, without cheating.
click-click-click-done. voila.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Dec 2004, 12:05   #34
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm in the hating minesweeper camp.

That said I had the most doubles and triples of Wold Cup Italia 90 stickers, including completing the album (in it's massive **** off binder) I think I had just shy of 1k stickers...
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Dec 2004, 13:21   #35
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I just broke my record for finishing minesweeper on expert level (166 seconds) and I was wondering how that compared. Apparently some maniac has completed it in 51 seconds (that's the official world record) and I have absolutely no idea how he managed to do that unless it's the luckiest score in the world ever (and he's also got a few other sub one minute scores so I doubt it). What is your best score?!?!?

PS I used to have some stupid score on easy like 4 seconds but that was on my old computer
When i was good a minesweeper i got expert down to 101s
Unread 29 Dec 2004, 16:50   #36
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

if you lot get any geekier you should all be relegated to RP fs
Unread 30 Dec 2004, 01:32   #37
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

I would have to agree, though I was compelled to try Minesweeper after reading this thread, sadly.

PS. I was crap. I'm not sure I have the patience to complete it on expert. I haven't managed yet.
Unread 30 Dec 2004, 11:57   #38
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Minesweeper is all about pattern recognition. You will always get faster as you play more often, not because of increased reactions, but of removing the necessity to think in more and more situations.
Unread 30 Dec 2004, 18:57   #39
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

I am shit at minesweeper, did get about 3700 on Snake 2 though.

Did cheat a bit though, kept pausing and analysing :/