User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 18 Oct 2003, 00:27   #1
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point
Am I going to hell?

Anderson calls for boycott

On my way home, I heard this on kyw news radio and I quickly found a KFC and got me self some KFC chicken. So, am I going to hell?
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 00:33   #2
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
Re: Am I going to hell?

Everyone else is goig to hell, why should u be any different?
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 00:34   #3
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point

Good, I won't be lonely.
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 00:35   #4
Evil Skragg
And you expected Kittens?

Evil Skragg will become famous soon enoughEvil Skragg will become famous soon enough

If eating chicken is a sin, we all are.
If eating crappy junk food ad nauseam is a sin, then Nodrog is satan.
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 00:41   #5
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intrepid00
So, am I going to hell?
Maybe, just maybe.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 01:41   #6
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

kfc closed in my town a while ago
can't say i'm saddened
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 01:42   #7
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

KFC is overpriced.

And boney =((
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 01:50   #8
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I have never ever eaten KFC and i never will.

NOT EVEN IF I'M STARVING!

It looks rank and i've heard bad things.
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 01:51   #9
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The chicken has bones and the bones are in the chicken when you eat the chicken so if you don't think there's going to be bones in your chicken you might be surprised when you start pulling chicken bones out of your FACE
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 01:54   #10
Luckeh!!!!
-=Murderous Plush Toy=-

Luckeh!!!! will become famous soon enoughLuckeh!!!! will become famous soon enough

KFC is ok, but compared to homemade it is salty and bone dry
Luckeh!!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 01:57   #11
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

I grown my own chickens
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 02:03   #12
Super
Sub

Super is a jewel in the roughSuper is a jewel in the roughSuper is a jewel in the rough

Who cares if they are being treated badly? Their only purpose is to die and be eaten.
Super is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 02:15   #13
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

I'm super, thanks for asking!
All things considered, I couldn't be better I must say!
I'm feeling super, no nothing bugs me!
Everything is super when you're..
Don't you think I look cute in this hat!?

I'm so sorry, Mr Cripple..
Buy I just can't feel too bad for you right now Because I'm feeling, so insanely super!
That even the fact that you can't walk can't bring me down!

He's super, thanks for asking!
All things considered, he couldn't be better he must say!
Yes, i'm super! No, nothing bugs me!
Everything is super when you're..
Don't you think I look cute in this hat,
These little pants, This matching tie,
That I got that I got at 'Vogues'?!

(I'm super!) In the barracks and the trenches as well
(Stick 'em up) Big Gay Al says, 'Do ask, Do tell'
(Skittles) Yes he's super, and he's proud to convay,
Every-thing-is-super-when-you're-gay!

When you're gay!
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 03:02   #14
Evil Skragg
And you expected Kittens?

Evil Skragg will become famous soon enoughEvil Skragg will become famous soon enough

...Well, that sure was a random moment
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 08:15   #15
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Skragg: still 'a bit shit'

KFC: JESUS NO **** NO **** **** NO PLEASE GOD NO SAVE ME FROM THE UTTER UTTER SHITE THAT IS REPROCESSED TYRE WRAPPED ROUND PART OF A CHICKEN **** NO
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 08:20   #16
MrBrick
Gone

MrBrick is an unknown quantity at this point

Mmm. Tyre.
MrBrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 08:57   #17
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice

Popcorn chicken, mmmmmmmm.
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 13:16   #18
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The KFC chicken bits are sub-par, but their Zinger Tower Burger is actually brilliant.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 13:21   #19
Obliterate
:cool:

Obliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant future

I like KFC
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 13:29   #20
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute

i'm going to hell!

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 13:35   #21
Pie
Banned

Pie is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obliterate
I like KFC
Pie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 13:36   #22
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

I boycott it for a different reason, I could squeeze enough oil out of a single drumstick to run my engine for a year. Though there was a time many years ago it actually wasn't that bad.

=[DJ Bass]=