User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 25 Sep 2003, 23:15   #1
cnaw
Ancient

cnaw is an unknown quantity at this point
Top three threads of all time (TTToaT)

I figure now is a good of time as any to ask. What do you think were the top 3 threads of all time? Including ones that might been purged. (if they were good, we'd remember them right?)
Falling from grace, the human race
Religion can never unite us
Only a few will stay on the barricades"
-Masterplan
cnaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Sep 2003, 23:16   #2
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
TFD, for the sheer volume.

That Brainteaser thread from 2000/2001.

My 'BOOM BOOM' thread.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Sep 2003, 23:17   #3
G_frog
Look over there!

G_frog is an unknown quantity at this point
The monster everyone vs. Guidance creationism thread.

well, it got my postcount up when i was a newbie, anyway.

EDIT: did i say monster? I meant, of course, MONSTRO!
Unread 25 Sep 2003, 23:17   #4
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Game's Outting

Nod and Spinners fight (ok, that spanned several threads but nevermind)

The whole sunday being a twat and going off on one (again, kinda spanned several)

anyone who says tfd thread loses by default for being dutch
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Sep 2003, 23:18   #5
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak
anyone who says tfd thread loses by default for being dutch
hahahah u suck
Unread 25 Sep 2003, 23:18   #6
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
hahahah u suck
like your mom
Unread 25 Sep 2003, 23:19   #7
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak
like your mom
Yes, but at least she gets money from it.
Unread 25 Sep 2003, 23:22   #8
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
That giant 7 page thread where everyone flamed somebody who'd just signed up and was acting like a faggot.

Spinner versus nod.

And on a personal note the AD thread where they were told i was now a mod there (mainly because rob complained and then JJ made him a mod an hour later!)
Unread 25 Sep 2003, 23:22   #9
Ragnarak

Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
Yes, but at least she gets money from it.
That's your own mother you're talking about.

[dead_meat] god, kids these days, no respect for their elders[/dead_meat]
Unread 25 Sep 2003, 23:24   #10
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
And on a personal note the AD thread where they were told i was now a mod there (mainly because rob complained and then JJ made him a mod an hour later!)
Ditto my resignation thread, my appointment thread.

ps.

The Mornington Crescent thread.
Unread 25 Sep 2003, 23:28   #11
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Nods "I Quit" Speech and Thread in Round 3.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Sep 2003, 23:52   #12
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Consortium announcement in R7.

Mornington Crescent thread.

History of a seven day cluster alliance (if anyone has a copy I want one!).
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Sep 2003, 23:57   #13
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
my 'fortifying-the-resistance-vs-fury/co' thread r6

I felt like Winston ****ing Churchill himself!
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 00:28   #14
Jennifer
Destroyer of Worlds

Jennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet society
'Greatest Brainteasers ever'
The original 'Happy Roid Hotel'.
'Frag isn't really dead, you know'.

Plus all the comedy THE TPE threads.
“In spite of the roaring of the young lions at the Union, and the screaming of the rabbits in the home of the vivisect, in spite of Keble College, and the tramways, and the sporting prints, Oxford still remains the most beautiful thing in England, and nowhere else are life and art so exquisitely blended, so perfectly made one.”
Jennifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 00:30   #15
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Frag is dead
Sunday ranting 'bout the beta
Nodrog 'tarantula's are better'
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 00:40   #16
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough
One of the threads already mentioned, one of the threads not yett remembered, and the p2p announcement.
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 00:46   #17
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Knight Theamion
Nodrog 'tarantula's are better'
He still insists they were. Bless his little "spirit".
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 00:57   #18
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute
The thread on IRC Discussions that started the day after PA's IRC net split to become NetGamers, basically the opers vs. the ousted opers. That was 'fun'...

-edited- now W's reminded me, the p2p response thread was just utter craziness

and i think probably Messiah's leaving thread, due to him being such a presence on these forums for so long, and it being 'the end of an era'

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 10:08   #19
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
The "let's get 1000 posts in this thread" thread that was closed on 999 posts
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 10:38   #20
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold
Cryptic's anti-Xanadu campaign thread

TPE's Frag = Dead thread

The TFD thread (still)

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 10:47   #21
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of
(In no particular order)

The TFD Thread
Everyone vs Guidance creationism thread
Nod's round 3 quit post
Nod's tarantula's are better post (I still have that if anyone wants it)
"Frag isn't really dead, you know"
Most comedy TPE threads
Nod vs Spinner
Nod vs Sid
Game quitting
Sunday8pm's various ranting posts about the beta and other things.

I realise that's more than three, but you can't strip three and half years of posts down to just three of the best...I'm sure there's more that I've missed out.
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 10:55   #22
ggGGgg

ggGGgg is an unknown quantity at this point
Toilets.

For the volume of the thing.

(You remember? "Toilets in ships"?)
ggGGgg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 11:12   #23
seventh
Lai

seventh is an unknown quantity at this point
get mista laid.
p2p
nodrogvsspinner
[18:02]<DJ_Bass>When i was just a knee basher i ran outside with a coat hanger above my head thinking it would repel lightning

[18:03]<Ashknight>If it hit you, now that would explain a LOT
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Follow the guy in front
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
<[7th]Seventh> liseh?
<Bloomers> hmmm
<Bloomers> he's okay
<Bloomers> you are fitter tho
seventh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 11:34   #24
Mong
Forever Delayed

Mong is on a distinguished road
Nothing beats the thread in which I posted a picture of my own vomit in a bin.

O2 Rip-off campaign

<vampy> plus i hate people ... i despise humanity as a whole

pablissimo "I'm still geting over the fact you just posted a pic of your own vomit"
Mong is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 11:38   #25
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Games 'my account has been hacked by noddy' thread
Pavil posts
and of course 'Frag is dead'
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 12:31   #26
I Am Sword
If Mods made Carlsberg..

I Am Sword is an unknown quantity at this point
Can I vote for my own threads??? :eek:
I Am Sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 12:33   #27
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice
No. Bragging about your own threads are clearly not allowed.
nqp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I wish we could trademark for a less shitty poster
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Cynical Oracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 12:34   #28
I Am Sword
If Mods made Carlsberg..

I Am Sword is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Cynical Oracle
No. Bragging about your own threads are clearly not allowed.
nqp
This is cnaws thread so it's up to him!!
I Am Sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 12:37   #29
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by ggGGgg
Toilets.

For the volume of the thing.
Pfft, that was small
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 15:15   #30
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy
Pfft, that was small
There were multiples, and all of them were at least several pages.

It deserves an especially mention because I posted lots in the first thread.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 15:18   #31
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by seventh
get mista laid.
heh, that wasn't just a thread, that was a worldwide campaign. I'm fairly sure I've seen some busses with a GML banner passing me by..

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 15:19   #32
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Scorpio
heh, that wasn't just a thread, that was a worldwide campaign. I'm fairly sure I've seen some busses with a GML banner passing me by..

I'm pretty certain at one time in PA it was easier to count the gals not tagged [GML]
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 15:33   #33
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice
Speaking of Mista, I used to be mista a few years back on irc. I reged the nick before I even knew who he was. Suddenly I was K-Lined

I hope that he didn't get laid. I really do.

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 21:48   #34
NibNub

NibNub has a spectacular aura aboutNibNub has a spectacular aura aboutNibNub has a spectacular aura about
Christainity (sp) thread - where i started.

Toilets thread.
NibNub is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 22:21   #35
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point
Anyone got a copy of the frag thread?
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 23:46   #36
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by ParraCida
Anyone got a copy of the frag thread?

I imagine nod probably has a copy here.
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 00:33   #37
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
i don't remember many threads, i can't be bothered to remember them

i do remember Guidance vs Everyone, that was funny

apart from that i do'nt konw and couldn't give a ****e
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 09:37   #38
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
I imagine nod probably has a copy here.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
There's alot of crap there.

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 10:21   #39
cnaw
Ancient

cnaw is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by I Am Sword
This is cnaws thread so it's up to him!!
If your threads are clearly not the top 3, then no. thanks :-)
Falling from grace, the human race
Religion can never unite us
Only a few will stay on the barricades"
-Masterplan
cnaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 13:49   #40
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future
anyone got copies of the mentioned threads?

ie. nod vs spinner, frags dead etc...

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2003, 01:07   #41
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
That one where I almost got fired for slapping the boss' daughters arse and its unfolding concequences...

The Spinner vrs Nod one

those Us vrs Them threads that included the Europe vrs America,just for the sheer bile they produced in most ppl :P
Unread 28 Sep 2003, 17:49   #42
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Spinner making a soccer game.

'Spinner' announcing the end of Planetarion.

The Legion Disbanding thread.