User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 11 Sep 2003, 00:49   #1
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
STD's

Would getting an easily treatable STD make a person more cool or less so?
Unread 11 Sep 2003, 00:50   #2
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Way more .

(hahahahahahahahaha)
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2003, 00:53   #3
AliasX
- Sex Therapist -

AliasX is an unknown quantity at this point
syphillis is bad
<meaple> I want 2 c ur cum
<Pyr0> patience young padowan
<AliasX> oh jeasus
<AliasX> this channel did turn gay
*** yahwe ([email protected]) has joined channel #forums
<Oye> that cant be a coincidence
<meaple> he heard you
AliasX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2003, 00:54   #4
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
syphllis isnt easily treatable you stupid **** :/
Unread 11 Sep 2003, 00:56   #5
AliasX
- Sex Therapist -

Dace in syphillis shocker
<AliasX> oh jeasus
<meaple> he heard you

Last edited by AliasX; 11 Sep 2003 at 01:09.
Unread 11 Sep 2003, 00:57   #6
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Go figure.
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2003, 00:59   #7
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by roadrunner_0
syphllis isnt easily treatable you stupid **** :/

The damn bitch lied then.
Unread 11 Sep 2003, 01:00   #8
Dace
so f*cking zen

Although it's probably only a heat rash (like my mum said) i'm gonna pretend that i have syphillis for a bit and bask in being regarded as 'way cool'.
Unread 11 Sep 2003, 01:01   #9
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Not really. I would not touch anybody that i knew have had STD's, no matter if it's cured or not.

Of course, that's only me.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2003, 01:04   #10
Chojin
Muslim Jr.

Chojin is an unknown quantity at this point
Syphillis is perhaps one of the only STDs which isn't cool.
Chojin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2003, 01:06   #11
Dace
so f*cking zen

On a similar topic

BTW from the paper today:

AIDS ENVY SHOCK

Men who are part of the extreme gay scene are trying to get the AIDS virus, it has been claimed.

Those who contract HIV become members of an exclusive club, according to Dr Melissa Parker of Brunel University in London.

She said the men were "desperate to belong" and visited gay clubs in London where they had unprotected sex with up to 30 partners daily.

She said those with HIV got health care benefits and help in housing.

Dr Parker added: "It's possible these men look on with envy and see that some of their problems could be solved."
Unread 11 Sep 2003, 01:07   #12
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Re: On a similar topic

Quote:
Originally posted by Dace

AIDS ENVY SHOCK

Men who are part of the extreme gay scene are trying to get the AIDS virus, it has been claimed.

Those who contract HIV become members of an exclusive club, according to Dr Melissa Parker of Brunel University in London.

She said the men were "desperate to belong" and visited gay clubs in London where they had unprotected sex with up to 30 partners daily.

Dr Parker added: "It's possible these men look on with envy and see that some of their problems could be solved."
If you'd only clicked my link
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2003, 01:07   #13
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:

AIDS ENVY SHOCK

Quote:
Originally posted by Gayle29uk (Farther up in the thread
Go figure.
You're not losing your touch, are you Dace?
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Unread 11 Sep 2003, 01:07   #14
Dace
so f*cking zen

I feel the need to re-itterate that i am not a homosexual.
Unread 11 Sep 2003, 01:08   #15
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx
Not really. I would not touch anybody that i knew have had STD's, no matter if it's cured or not.

Of course, that's only me.
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2003, 01:09   #16
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
You're not losing your touch, are you Dace? :(

This is upsetting particularly as i typed that out by hand from the article :(((((((
Unread 11 Sep 2003, 01:10   #17
AliasX
- Sex Therapist -

Quote:
You're not losing your touch, are you Dace?
syphillis effects the mind
<AliasX> oh jeasus
<meaple> he heard you
Unread 11 Sep 2003, 01:11   #18
Snurx
Dirte

Quote:
This is upsetting particularly as i typed that out by hand from the article ((((((
Think island. Think cold beers/drinks! THINK FEMALES!

Then, everything just get's better, even when it's raining, don't it?
Unread 11 Sep 2003, 01:14   #19
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
THINK FEMALES!

!!!Hold the phone!!!

You mean to say that having sex with a virgin really does cure any STD?!

What a bonus.
Unread 11 Sep 2003, 01:15   #20
Snurx
Dirte

Quote:
!!!Hold the phone!!!

You mean to say that having sex with a virgin really does cure any STD.

What a bonus.

If it works for the Africans, it works for me!