User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 12 Dec 2003, 23:53   #1
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
'The Power of the Mind'

I have managed to train my brain* and make it so that every time my eye "sees" a specific word or phrase my brain recognises something different.

Instead of seeing "Marilyn Manson" i now see "****butter".

I find the boards much improved by using this technique.

"You too can achieve this STATE OF ENLIGHTENMENT. For the LOW LOW PRICE of only $39.99 (plus $5.99 P&P) you will be sent 'THE POWER OF THE MIND - AN INTRODUCTION INTO MAKING YOUR LIFE LESS SUCKY' double CD case set. This series leads you through STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS by ACCLAIMED LIFE GURU 'Dace' which will result in your gaining an INCREDIBLY EMPOWERING MIND STATE which will REVOLUTIONISE THE WAY YOU LIVE. This is a SEND NO MONEY NOW offer. If you are not completely satisfied with the product by the end of the 28 day TRIAL PERIOD then you can return it and you will not be charged. THIS OFFER IS SIMPLY TOO GOOD TO MISS!"

*self help programmes always have gimmicky catch pharses like that and i decided that the one i personally designed wasn't going to be different

Last edited by Kurashima; 13 Dec 2003 at 03:41.
Dace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2003, 23:55   #2
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future
Re: 'The Power of the Mind'

hmm, i suck

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2003, 23:57   #3
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

When you read 'Pablissimo' you'd best be thinking happy thoughts.
Unread 12 Dec 2003, 23:57   #4
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

MM is superior.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2003, 23:58   #5
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupin
what the ****, yo are ****in stoned arent yo, what the **** yo talking bout? this doesnt make sense at all

It makes perfect sense and you will understand this too after you listen to 'THE POWER OF THE MIND - AN INTRODUCTION INTO MAKING YOUR LIFE LESS SUCKY' double CD case set.
Unread 12 Dec 2003, 23:59   #6
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
It makes perfect sense and you will understand this too after you listen to 'THE POWER OF THE MIND - AN INTRODUCTION INTO MAKING YOUR LIFE LESS SUCKY' double CD case set.
you are right, i was just attention whoring

Unread 13 Dec 2003, 00:03   #7
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
you are right

The POWER OF THE MIND makes this always so.
Unread 13 Dec 2003, 00:06   #8
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

mmmm, i thought to be wrong is humanly

but with the POWER OF THE MIND.. oh my goodness

you are ****ing incredible

Unread 13 Dec 2003, 00:25   #9
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: 'The Power of the Mind'

Quote:
but with the POWER OF THE MIND.. oh my goodness
And what a mind it is!
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2003, 00:48   #10
Bob The Scutter
Annoying Robot Thing

Bob The Scutter is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
$39.99 + $5.99 p&p for a double CD case set.... jesus thats woprse than HMV... dont you at least get a couple of CD's in the case?
fo shizzle ma nizzle: a bastardization of "fo' sheezy mah neezy" which is a bastardization of "for sure mah nigga" which is a bastdardization of "I concur with you whole heartedly my African american brother."
Bob The Scutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2003, 02:37   #11
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob The Scutter
$39.99 + $5.99 p&p for a double CD case set.... jesus thats woprse than HMV... dont you at least get a couple of CD's in the case? :confused:

Obviously yes you get CD's in the case.
Unread 13 Dec 2003, 03:13   #12
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Every time i see MM i think "HOMOSEXUAL WITH MENTAL DEFORMITY FROM STOCKTON EVEN THOUGH HES MOVED".

I dont even need your tape to help me out. Its like i was born with this gift.
In his zeal to discover the Snark

Last edited by Kurashima; 13 Dec 2003 at 03:42.
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2003, 03:21   #13
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dear Steve,

I'm just writing a quick note to tell you that i have since re-read my original post in this thread. To my horror i have discovered that someone (and i hesitate to name my suspect) has changed what i originally wrote. Originally the words "Kurashima" were where "Marilyn Manson" can now be seen. "Top Bloke" also seems to have been replaced (by "****butter").

I hope this has cleared up any misunderstandings before we fall out over it.

Yours faithfully,

Rankin

Last edited by Kurashima; 13 Dec 2003 at 03:44.
Dace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2003, 18:00   #14
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: 'The Power of the Mind'

heh.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2003, 18:01   #15
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

I'm Not Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point

I read every single word posted on this forum as "****butter"

It has vastly improved my experience here.
Unread 13 Dec 2003, 18:42   #16
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice

That's so weird, every time I see 'Dace' I think...

ok, so it's getting old now
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote