User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 20 Nov 2003, 23:10   #1
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Uncle Tony smoking crack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Blair
And that is why our response has got to be to say to them as clearly as we possibly can, you are not going to defeat us because our will to defend what we believe in is actually in the end stronger, better, more determined than your will to inflict damage on an innocent people.
Ok, so we're more determined than people willing to BLOW THEMSELVES UP AND DIE???

Better armed, yes. More determined? **** off.
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 23:13   #2
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: Uncle Tony smoking crack

Maybe Tony was hinting that he'd be willing to blow himself up twice for his cause! \o/
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 23:14   #3
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayle29uk
Ok, so we're more determined than people willing to BLOW THEMSELVES UP AND DIE???

Better armed, yes. More determined? **** off.
Dear Tony

Are you Smoking Crack? ... we think so after your last statement. Please give it up soon and return to shagging that ugly wife of yours and creating more sprogs which you wont possibly pose for photo opportunities with all the time whilst criticising your chancellor for the same thing.

Regards
The GD Board of Planetarion
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 23:16   #4
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apothos
Maybe Tony was hinting that he'd be willing to blow himself up twice
In the face?
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 23:18   #5
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

If i knew what you meant by that i'd reply with a well thought out, structured answer. But i dont, so i wont.
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 23:20   #6
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apothos
If i knew what you meant by that i'd reply with a well thought out, structured answer. But i dont, so i wont.
IN THE FACE!

TWICE!!

You up to speed now?
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 23:22   #7
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome

Aaaah. Hehehehe.
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 23:28   #8
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

still not as bad as Bush, who more and more starts to sound like Goebbels.
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 23:34   #9
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I prefer his speech post Sept-11th condeming the "cowardly" terrorists. I don't want to know what he thinks a brave enemy would do.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 00:05   #10
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wu_trax
still not as bad as Bush, who more and more starts to sound like Goebbels.
Blair
Goebbels
Bush

Nuff Said.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 00:12   #11
Jammers

Jammers has a little shameless behaviour in the past

We should bomb 26 Saudi palaces, because they are the ones who are bankrolling all these terrorist attacks, or more accurately, the people who live in the palaces. That'll teach them to blow up British diplomats.
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 02:50   #12
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

is anyone naivé enough to think that if "the west" did everything the terrorists (and protestors) wanted, and got the hell out of everywhere the extremists don't want us to be, that terrorist attacks would cease?

My solution (or ill-conceived ramble before I go to bed) : spread western style prosperity and consumerism to the loony countries and over time, they'll become less religious, and less inclined to want to die. Also I think news reports should ridicule terrorists, spread the idea of what a joke they are to do what they do, then maybe less people will want to join them.
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 03:16   #13
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
is anyone naivé enough to think that if "the west" did everything the terrorists (and protestors) wanted, and got the hell out of everywhere the extremists don't want us to be, that terrorist attacks would cease?
no, well, not me at least. there is no simple solution. there needs to be more dialogue with the more moderate fractions. but to make things worse, just because you cant make things better until the next election is a bad idea in general.
Quote:
My solution (or ill-conceived ramble before I go to bed) : spread western style prosperity and consumerism to the loony countries and over time, they'll become less religious, and less inclined to want to die. Also I think news reports should ridicule terrorists, spread the idea of what a joke they are to do what they do, then maybe less people will want to join them.
maybe they dont want our way of living?
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 03:28   #14
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
depends, osama's main beef was american soilders being stationed in saudi arabia, ok he also wanted to convert the entire planet to islam but its debatable if he would have got the support he did without american troops in SA and now in iraq.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
I believe that some people are already a tad pissed at globalisation, particularly concerning certain american companies.

Jammers just out of curiosity, why the number 26?
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 03:46   #15
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
I prefer his speech post Sept-11th condeming the "cowardly" terrorists. I don't want to know what he thinks a brave enemy would do.
An action that requires 'bravery' to perform can still be legitimately classed as 'cowardly' if it took place because of previous acts of 'cowardice' on the part of the perpetrator, or was the logical outcome of someone choosing to accept a 'cowardly' belief framework; youre context dropping mang.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 16:03   #16
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

I'm Not Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Blair
Which forum does he post in?
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 16:05   #17
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Uncle Tony smoking crack

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm Not Grimble
Which forum does he post in?
RP. That's why you never see him.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 16:07   #18
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

I'm Not Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point

Petition to move this thread to RP
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 16:23   #19
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by idimmu
Or would a show of determination for you be a nuclear strike? As it would certainly get the job done...
that would be the equivalent...

or not at all... im not sure

but it would definitely show determination.
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 17:22   #20
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
spread western style prosperity and consumerism to the loony countries and over time, they'll become less religious, and less inclined to want to die.
So your plan is going to take about a hundred years to come to fruition?

I do like the idea of ridiculing terrorists though. Instead of leaflets being dropped on Iraq proclaiming the superiority of western values (or whatever) they should drop photoshopped pictures of Bin Laden having gay sex with the caption "HOMOFAG" on it.

How many of his cadre of fanatics could take him seriously after that?
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 17:24   #21
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

All hail Osama Bin Laden, King of the Homofags!
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 17:28   #22
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
An action that requires 'bravery' to perform can still be legitimately classed as 'cowardly' if it took place because of previous acts of 'cowardice' on the part of the perpetrator
I wouldn't agree.

Plus, I don't see their belief system as cowardly, merely stupid and/or evil.
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 18:46   #23
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
So your plan is going to take about a hundred years to come to fruition?

I do like the idea of ridiculing terrorists though. Instead of leaflets being dropped on Iraq proclaiming the superiority of western values (or whatever) they should drop photoshopped pictures of Bin Laden having gay sex with the caption "HOMOFAG" on it.

How many of his cadre of fanatics could take him seriously after that?

hahahahahahaha
i for one vote for this course of action, as i think it is possibly the funneist thing i have ever read
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 20:49   #24
Jammers

Jammers has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nusselt
Jammers just out of curiosity, why the number 26?
They killed 26 people. An eye for an eye etc*

*Yes I know, it makes the world go blind. But in the world of the blind, the one eyed man is king.
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 21:07   #25
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

I think we should install bin Laden as leader of Iraq. It's what he wants anyway, so he'd stop bothering us, and he'd probably take care of our other problems in the middle east pretty quick too
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote