User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 15 Jul 2014, 11:30   #1151
Wouter

Wouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really nice
Re: R57 gossip thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManiacMagic View Post
Well what you know is wrong, maybe you should talk to your HCs about the threats pal.
Yep, i am sure the HC's of the small alliances told you we used threats of hitting them while BF farms them cause they napped the rest of the universe. Sounds logical that your intel on these matters is solid though!
Wouter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2014, 11:34   #1152
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

ManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wouter View Post
Yep, i am sure the HC's of the small alliances told you we used threats of hitting them while BF farms them cause they napped the rest of the universe. Sounds logical that your intel on these matters is solid though!
Calm your emo and put together a logical sentence.

I'm sure BE never said 'Hit who we want or we will crush your planets' its probably fake logs and false intel.

Sorry, ult would never do such a thing, ult is clearly the best at the game and politics, I was clearly wrong.

The univ is just jealous of poor ult, who could do no wrong, they probably didnt even attack any one all round so this is totally un deserved.
ManiacMagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2014, 11:36   #1153
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManiacMagic

I'm sure BE never said 'Hit who we want or we will crush your planets' its probably fake logs and false intel.

Sorry, ult would never do such a thing, ult is clearly the best at the game and politics, I was clearly wrong.

The univ is just jealous of poor ult, who could do no wrong, they probably didnt even attack any one all round so this is totally un deserved.
Show us these logs you have then, otherwise it's just your word against ours. I am very curious to see these logs as well!
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2014, 11:38   #1154
Wouter

Wouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really nice

Quote:
You act like no one else gets blocked on? Every round I played with ND we got raped by a block, and typically ND is considered 'noobs' so it took a block to hit noobs. I just didnt come to AD crying and getting emo about it. But some kids just get upset when they dont get their way.
Theres a slight difference though, since you bring it up.. When ND, with you in charge of politics played. You were always joining blocks, in Ults rounds you had preround agreements to block against Ult. The fact that those days 2 blocks fought eachother is true, mostly all the alliances in these blocks got their share of incoming aswell. Comparing it to having 1 block against a solo ally and then keeping all the naps so allies like HR have to pay for it. That is pathetic.
Unread 15 Jul 2014, 11:45   #1155
Wouter

Quote:

You have no logs and you know it. We never claimed to be the best alliance at politics either, we are against people bashing alliances like HR cause they have too many naps though. You most likely will try and rub it off and say I dont actually care about what happens to HR.

[17:36:11] [SoulS]: y0
[17:37:02] [agar3ss]: io
[17:37:30] [SoulS]: When Black Flag backed off
[17:37:37] [SoulS]: YOu said your deal was good for the round (if we wanted)
[17:38:10] [agar3ss]: yep
[17:38:19] [SoulS]: Still standing?
[17:38:32] [agar3ss]: i ll have to talk to the rest about it but i assume so
[17:38:36] [agar3ss]: can i ask why the change of heart ?
[17:39:54] [SoulS]: Yea
[17:39:59] [SoulS]: Sorry, quick piss (if you ahd to know)
[17:40:09] [agar3ss]: lol, no i didnt
[17:40:14] [SoulS]: then sorry :-p
[17:40:18] [SoulS]: Well
[17:40:19] [agar3ss]: haha
[17:40:26] [SoulS]: I assume both of us are gonna be in charge soon enough
[17:40:57] [SoulS]: And it's gonna be a race for sure - and I don't wanna parttake in another fag-fest
[17:42:55] [agar3ss]: the only thing that concerns me is you guys p targetting allies like HR
[17:43:07] [agar3ss]: we dont want small and weak allies, to be the victim of our deal

This is my log of things, now please paste me yours.
Unread 15 Jul 2014, 11:50   #1156
Krypton
KK

Krypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
Black Flag hit 2 p3ng planets out of a total of 16 targets. That's hardly targeting.
Yeah, I think Assassin woke up on the wrong side of bed
Krypton is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2014, 11:53   #1157
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

ManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really nice

Quote:
Theres a slight difference though, since you bring it up.. When ND, with you in charge of politics played. You were always joining blocks, in Ults rounds you had preround agreements to block against Ult. The fact that those days 2 blocks fought eachother is true, mostly all the alliances in these blocks got their share of incoming aswell. Comparing it to having 1 block against a solo ally and then keeping all the naps so allies like HR have to pay for it. That is pathetic.
Any round I played ND and did pols we had no pre round blocks or naps ... most anyone can testify to that as I hate not having targets. The only round I had anything near round start was my first where APP coords were leaked and we hit them from the start.

Typically it doesnt play out too well for us either as the rest of the uni has naps in place early so all the sudden ND is the evil one and everyones most hostile. But imo its more fun. In fact I was close to not playing this round when I found out we had fort avoids with Ult and FL from start.
Unread 15 Jul 2014, 11:54   #1158
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

So you post a log of Ult HC agreeing a nap till end of round, with an alliance ABOVE them in #1 place? Really? And this helps your case how?

I am interested to see logs of Ult this round too. Traditionally they threaten 'smaller' alliances round after round after round, and I am wondering why the 'apparent' change of heart.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2014, 11:56   #1159
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
In fact I was close to not playing this round when I found out we had fort avoids with Ult and FL from start.
Wait.

Ult had fort avoidance from start? After giving other alliances so much abuse for having agreements?
Unread 15 Jul 2014, 11:57   #1160
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
You have no logs and you know it. We never claimed to be the best alliance at politics either, we are against people bashing alliances like HR cause they have too many naps though. You most likely will try and rub it off and say I dont actually care about what happens to HR.
I'm not going to paste the logs, because they werent my logs to begin with and I dont think its right to throw people under the bus as I really just prefer to troll in here and occasionally give my side of the story

I agree small allies shouldnt get farmed for the sake of a war stopping.
Unread 15 Jul 2014, 11:59   #1161
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
Wait.

Ult had fort avoidance from start? After giving other alliances so much abuse for having agreements?
No we didn't. We had fort avoidances sure, but not from tickstart.

And we made a deal with BF in order to stop the first block that we had on us, i suppose this was the wrong move too?
Unread 15 Jul 2014, 12:01   #1162
Forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero View Post
No we didn't. We had fort avoidances sure, but not from tickstart.

And we made a deal with BF in order to stop the first block that we had on us, i suppose this was the wrong move too?
well you know my thoughts on any politics in pa, never make a deal with anyone higher than you in a position you are aiming for

but that goes for all alliances fighting for the win, not any alliance in particular
Unread 15 Jul 2014, 12:01   #1163
Wouter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
So you post a log of Ult HC agreeing a nap till end of round, with an alliance ABOVE them in #1 place? Really? And this helps your case how?

I am interested to see logs of Ult this round too. Traditionally they threaten 'smaller' alliances round after round after round, and I am wondering why the 'apparent' change of heart.
No this happened when Ult had 20k less roids then BF and 13m less score.

Tradionally? You go on about 1 round where 2 allies were riding 2 sides of a supposed block and call it traditionally, this shows pretty much what kind of person you are though. Thanks for publicly confirming it.
Unread 15 Jul 2014, 12:03   #1164
Wouter

Quote:
Wait.

When Ult received 100 random incs a day cause we had alot of forts ofcourse we made a few fort avoidances, this much is logical. Comparing it to having 5-6 full naps is completely retarded though.
Unread 15 Jul 2014, 12:03   #1165
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
Wait.

If I remember correct Ult had BF FL and p3n all with fort agreements at round start plus their support tags ... hence why they grew so easily while everyone else pissed each other off and Ult hit CT the 4/5th ranked alliance who people in this thread claim cant defend. So according to that Ult went for what they considered an easy target who wasnt even a full 60 man tag most of the round.
Unread 15 Jul 2014, 12:15   #1166
Forest

Quote:
If I remember correct Ult had BF FL and p3n all with fort agreements at round start plus their support tags ... hence why they grew so easily while everyone else pissed each other off and Ult hit CT the 4/5th ranked alliance who people in this thread claim cant defend. So according to that Ult went for what they considered an easy target who wasnt even a full 60 man tag most of the round.
hahahaha

thats amusing to me
Unread 15 Jul 2014, 12:15   #1167
Wouter

Quote:
We didnt go into the round with anything. We created things after we saw quite alot of random incoming at the start yes. This was with FL and BF only. If you read the whole topic you know Ult warred P3nguins early too.

To the part of hitting CT to grow, when CT complained about receiving 70 incoming from Ult, we had received over 140 from CT already. When later we p targetted CT cause they kept on being hostile to us we had received over 310 incoming from CT while giving them less then 200. I am against hitting small allies yes, but if an alliance is purposely hostile things change no? CT were working with P3nguins as P3nguins stated before and hitting Ult forts daily. I'd say its very cute of CT they managed to make everyone believe they were the innocent victim in all this though. But it goes with how narrow minded people are.
Unread 15 Jul 2014, 12:19   #1168
Forest

Quote:
No this happened when Ult had 20k less roids then BF and 13m less score.

Tradionally? You go on about 1 round where 2 allies were riding 2 sides of a supposed block and call it traditionally, this shows pretty much what kind of person you are though. Thanks for publicly confirming it.
that makes it worse, if you cant see that then you dont understand the game so well

traditionally, i am not going on about 1 round

zwan often says 'if u dont join us we cant win so we will hit you instead'
that is why ult find themslves without so many friends
Unread 15 Jul 2014, 12:22   #1169
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Quote:
The first day BF hit you were actually ranked 3rd. And we were ranked 2nd ... after that day we got 1st for the first time.

So 2nd place venting a grudge vs 3rd place ... is a lot less dramatic than the number 1 hitting the number 5.
This is totally incorrect. When we were hitting spore you were 1st. Then you joined in on the 'gang' so please if your going to post get your facts right.

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2014, 12:30   #1170
Krypton
KK

Krypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
We had no fort agreements from round start with anyone
Krypton is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2014, 12:32   #1171
Wouter

Quote:
that makes it worse, if you cant see that then you dont understand the game so well

traditionally, i am not going on about 1 round

zwan often says 'if u dont join us we cant win so we will hit you instead'
that is why ult find themslves without so many friends
You made even less sense then you usually do. Congrats
Unread 15 Jul 2014, 12:32   #1172
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManiacMagic
They hit us, we hit them back for ONE night.

And even after that one night they had still put more fleets on us than we had on them.

Last edited by eksero; 15 Jul 2014 at 12:43.
Unread 15 Jul 2014, 12:47   #1173
Forest

Quote:
You made even less sense then you usually do. Congrats
Care to elaborate? Rather than just troll?

Maybe you could explain exactly how, when roided down by someone so they have all the roids/score (and by extension the bigger xp), that it pays off to nap them so you can't get said xp back?

Remember, I AM from the 'other side'. I know how hard it is to keep morale up when you are smashing a crap target with very few roids and getting few gains.

Maybe instead of blaming everyone else, Ult may wanna ask themselves if they did enough, or had the right tactics?
Unread 15 Jul 2014, 12:49   #1174
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest

Maybe you could explain exactly how, when roided down by someone so they have all the roids/score (and by extension the bigger xp), that it pays off to nap them so you can't get said xp back?

Remember, I AM from the 'other side'. I know how hard it is to keep morale up when you are smashing a crap target with very few roids and getting few gains.

Maybe instead of blaming everyone else, Ult may wanna ask themselves if they did enough, or had the right tactics?
We can't fight them all at once. We made a deal with BF in order to break up the block. We then started hitting FL, which at the time were #1
Unread 15 Jul 2014, 12:51   #1175
Forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero View Post
We can't fight them all at once. We made a deal with BF in order to break up the block. We then started hitting FL, which at the time were #1
which is the correct answer (or at least, a sensible one, i dont agree it was the right action but the reply at least had an answer/reason)

take note wouter
Unread 15 Jul 2014, 13:00   #1176
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
This is totally incorrect. When we were hitting spore you were 1st. Then you joined in on the 'gang' so please if your going to post get your facts right.
Ok ill tell the admins of kia to fix its missleading records.

Also according to early crying didnt BF start the gang bang and get spore/nd suppoer? Jeese this is confusing.

Last edited by ManiacMagic; 15 Jul 2014 at 13:28.
Unread 15 Jul 2014, 13:03   #1177
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krypton View Post
Maybe I should clarify ... not round start but end of protection. I was bcing the second night and looked at logs of me pasting ult gals to avoid. And as said b4 I aint proud of that I dont like round start fort avoids or whatever. Means akl those small tags u care about so much get more inc. But I wasnt in a position to do more than object.
Unread 15 Jul 2014, 13:24   #1178
Wouter

Quote:
Maybe I should clarify ... not round start but end of protection. I was bcing the second night and looked at logs of me pasting ult gals to avoid. And as said b4 I aint proud of that I dont like round start fort avoids or whatever. Means akl those small tags u care about so much get more inc. But I wasnt in a position to do more than object.
Do you actually believe the lies you feed to yourself?
Unread 15 Jul 2014, 13:29   #1179
Wouter

Quote:

Firstly you respond to 2 different topics without saying which one you refer too, so its either you being unable to make yourself clear or trolling, which you got my answer for.

That Ult does block or nap their way out of things shouldnt even be news to you, unlike your alliances Ult hasnt resorted to mass napping and blocking out any situation, we have made counter blocks yes and we even tried to stop spore from having 5-6 all round naps last round. It remains though, if Ult wins or loses doesnt matter. We ARE the best alliance and we will NOT be taking part in mass blocking that cause small and weak allies to be raped several times a round, just cause the big ones have nothing else to nap.
Unread 15 Jul 2014, 13:32   #1180
Wouter

Quote:
which is the correct answer (or at least, a sensible one, i dont agree it was the right action but the reply at least had an answer/reason)

take note wouter
The fact that Zhil calls you anti Ult in general makes me wonder why you try and act like you are trying to form reason or act clever. You are clearly like CT and MM, every round you HC'd you were in Ults shadow so you came into the round with an idea of making a block against Ult. This just shows how little you are though.
Unread 15 Jul 2014, 14:01   #1181
Forest

Quote:
The fact that Zhil calls you anti Ult in general makes me wonder why you try and act like you are trying to form reason or act clever. You are clearly like CT and MM, every round you HC'd you were in Ults shadow so you came into the round with an idea of making a block against Ult. This just shows how little you are though.
Really?
So I didnt spend time with ult hc this morning giving them an idea of what to do to win?
I didn't then speak with other alliance hc in order for them to have an idea of what they need to do to stop their enemies winning?

Yes I am surely very anti-ult

Ult HC know how I feel about ult, and that is, that I respect them very much. They are a challenge. I certainly don't dislike them. I do things against them because they are the alliance to beat, beat them and you likely win the round.
And the one round we did win against them, we took them without a block. The round they tried very hard to make a block against us.

It is pa, if you can't beat someone 1 v 1 you get friends. It is the same in real life.

In a choice between Ult/BF (which I believe it is), I would much prefer Ult to win. My choice is very personal, no-one knows why it is and it is something I won't be sharing.

But to suggest I am anti-ult when I have a lot of friends at all levels in ul is ridiculous.

To be clear, in case you missed the message, I am NOT anti-ult, I am anti-losing and that I am afraid means I have to beat the best, in whatever legal means I have at my disposal. My friends in ult understand this, and I understand they have to beat me if they want to win.

It is a game, most people have fought against and for each other at any given time (sometimes in the same round).

Deal with it and stop whining.
Unread 15 Jul 2014, 14:02   #1182
Forest

And lets make it clear, EVERY round I have been in ults shadow. Not just when I have been HC. I have a say in politics every round, no more so than the 6 rounds where we lost 6 in a row to ult.

Maybe people learnt there lesson from then?

Ult need to evolve.
Unread 15 Jul 2014, 14:05   #1183
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light

MM i assume you're talking about the chat i had with bashar where he asked us for a CF. which i made quite clear that it was out of the question, as it was not for our benefit but theirs, i then offered a counter deal where both our needs were met. where they would hit where we hit in return for letting them not get incs from a 7th alliance and allowing them to hit p3nguins after a few days. i

i had no doubt that this would not be accepted and didn't care one slightest because as has already been stated we are not here to play naptarion with the rest of you sad sacks.
Unread 15 Jul 2014, 14:06   #1184
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light

this was last night btw not during the start of the round. my other dealings were with BF and HR which didn't have the same theme or tone
Unread 15 Jul 2014, 14:08   #1185
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
Do you actually believe the lies you feed to yourself?
Wht lies? Are you honestly denying you had a fort avoid with BF from day two out of protection (Im pretty sure it was right out of protection, but ill give you the benefit of the doubt and go for the day I first bced, day two).
Unread 15 Jul 2014, 14:14   #1186
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Session Start: Tue Jun 03 19:27:02 2014
[23:34] * Rejoined channel #blackflag.hc
[23:34] * Set by @ on Sun Jun 01 22:42:09
[23:34] <+ManiacMagic> [23:33] <[Dshed]Doza> can u confirm u have agreement with ult
[23:47] <+ManiacMagic> having a deal with ult from tick 0 was a big nei :P
[23:48] <+ManiacMagic> yeah but the begining of round is always your grace period
[23:48] <+ManiacMagic> to attacka nything and everything and have the few days of fallback saying the uni isnt mapped
[23:48] <@> remember...
[23:48] <@> we have fort avoidance only

I guess if the round started May 30th and I brought it up June 3rd thats not the beginning of the round. But it is the earliest log I have available (I was a bit awol)
Unread 15 Jul 2014, 14:17   #1187
TheoDD
Othello Champion, Solitaire Champion, Anime BlackJack Champion

TheoDD has a spectacular aura aboutTheoDD has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
[23:34] * Rejoined channel #blackflag.hc
[23:34] * Set by BlackMagic on Sun Jun 01 22:42:09
[23:34] <+ManiacMagic> [23:33] <[Dshed]Doza> can u confirm u have agreement with ult
[23:47] <+ManiacMagic> having a deal with ult from tick 0 was a big nei :P
[23:48] <+ManiacMagic> yeah but the begining of round is always your grace period
[23:48] <+ManiacMagic> to attacka nything and everything and have the few days of fallback saying the uni isnt mapped
[23:48] <@> remember...
[23:48] <@> we have fort avoidance only

I guess if the round started May 30th and I brought it up June 1st thats not the beginning of the round.
did you use that log to proove a point?
only thing i see you proove is that: you HAVE fort avoidance.
within the first 2 days, just "planned" on serving everyone the bs excuse of not having mapped anyone.
TheoDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2014, 14:18   #1188
Blue_Esper

Quote:
Wht lies? Are you honestly denying you had a fort avoid with BF from day two out of protection (Im pretty sure it was right out of protection, but ill give you the benefit of the doubt and go for the day I first bced, day two).
MM as i handled that with BF through noxious i will explain to you how it went down. he came to me and inquired about the possibility of fort avoidance just a few hours before tick start. as i was unsure where our planets were we decided to revist after protection so we agreed that sounded pro. when that time came aorund we then decided to have fort avoidance for 250 ticks and revist things and see what was up with uni we traded fort gal coords and left it at that
Unread 15 Jul 2014, 14:22   #1189
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Esper View Post
MM as i handled that with BF through noxious i will explain to you how it went down. he came to me and inquired about the possibility of fort avoidance just a few hours before tick start. as i was unsure where our planets were we decided to revist after protection so we agreed that sounded pro. when that time came aorund we then decided to have fort avoidance for 250 ticks and revist things and see what was up with uni we traded fort gal coords and left it at that
Thank you.
Unread 15 Jul 2014, 14:26   #1190
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheoDD View Post
did you use that log to proove a point?
only thing i see you proove is that: you HAVE fort avoidance.
within the first 2 days, just "planned" on serving everyone the bs excuse of not having mapped anyone.
You are missing the point, the point is ag claimed they had nothing like that, that I was lying when I said we had a fort avoid.

This log was me objecting to having any sort of agreement so early, showing that we did (and ofc BE backed it up).

To me the begining of the round is the best time NOT to have any agreements, you have a full excuse to attack any and every gal, cause you are mapping the universe, you dont know whos forts are there or not. So napping at round start limits that and gives those gals an unfair chance to grow faster. Thats why I do not agree with fort avoids or naps right out of protection.

Simple as that.
Unread 15 Jul 2014, 14:31   #1191
Blue_Esper

fort avoidance and naps are quite different as we still got incs from BF on our random planets when they were gal raiding
Unread 15 Jul 2014, 14:33   #1192
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

True but for both our allies forts consist of lets say 80% of our members? Idk im pulling numbers out of my ass anyways. I did mistakenly intermix fort avoid and nap a few times maaah bad.
Unread 15 Jul 2014, 14:37   #1193
Blue_Esper

we had less than 20 members in our forts at the time of the deal
Unread 15 Jul 2014, 14:49   #1194
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Session Start: Sun Jun 01 19:54:37 2014
[22:42] <@ManiacMagic> 1:4, 2:4, 4:6, 4:7, 4:8, 6:1, 6:7, 8:3
[22:42] <@ManiacMagic> utl forts

well 8 times 3 minimum is 24 ... again I could be wrong.
Unread 15 Jul 2014, 15:00   #1195
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Session Start: Sun Jun 01 19:54:37 2014
[22:42] <@ManiacMagic> 1:4, 2:4, 4:6, 4:7, 4:8, 6:1, 6:7, 8:3
[22:42] <@ManiacMagic> utl forts

well 8 times 3 minimum is 24 ... again I could be wrong.
We had fort avoidances with gals of 4 and more so if your pasting data at least do it correctly ok.

15:58 Ultores • Galaxies with at least 4 bums from Ultores: 2:4 (4) | 4:6 (4) | 4:7 (8) | 4:8 (6) | 6:7 (5)

Its a bit higher now since those galaxies also got late starters from ultores.

15:59 Ultores • Galaxies with at least 4 bums from Black Flag: 5:5 (4) | 3:10 (4) | 4:1 (5) | 2:9 (5) | 8:2 (6)

16:00 Ultores • Galaxies with at least 4 bums from Faceless: 6:10 (4) | 8:8 (5) | 8:1 (4) | 3:5 (5) | 7:4 (4) | 5:10 (5)
Unread 15 Jul 2014, 15:03   #1196
Blue_Esper

ya we added and subtracted a lot during that time period due to exiling/

original fort gals were
Session Start: Sat May 31 08:23:01 2014
[17:52] <stu> 6:7, 6:1, 4:8, 4:7, 4:6,
Session Close: Sat May 31 18:11:43 2014

the current ones are now
2:4 | 4:6 | 4:7 | 4:8 | 6:7
Unread 15 Jul 2014, 15:54   #1197
Bram

Bram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krypton View Post
Quote:
Maybe you should first check to who you are replying and what alliances he's in..

Krypton which - assuming intel is correct - is p3nguins said they had no fort agreement at round start.

Then you reply to that by talking about a fort avoidance between Ult and BF.

From the rest of the replies I gather that BF and Ult did indeed have a fort avoidance - no idea if that was ever denied in this thread..
Bram is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2014, 16:41   #1198
Wouter

Quote:
You are missing the point, the point is ag claimed they had nothing like that, that I was lying when I said we had a fort avoid.

This log was me objecting to having any sort of agreement so early, showing that we did (and ofc BE backed it up).

To me the begining of the round is the best time NOT to have any agreements, you have a full excuse to attack any and every gal, cause you are mapping the universe, you dont know whos forts are there or not. So napping at round start limits that and gives those gals an unfair chance to grow faster. Thats why I do not agree with fort avoids or naps right out of protection.

Simple as that.
Well you are half right then, alltho having a +4 fort avoidance only isnt that uncommon either.
Unread 15 Jul 2014, 16:45   #1199
Wouter

Quote:
Really?
So I didnt spend time with ult hc this morning giving them an idea of what to do to win?
I didn't then speak with other alliance hc in order for them to have an idea of what they need to do to stop their enemies winning?

Yes I am surely very anti-ult

Ult HC know how I feel about ult, and that is, that I respect them very much. They are a challenge. I certainly don't dislike them. I do things against them because they are the alliance to beat, beat them and you likely win the round.
And the one round we did win against them, we took them without a block. The round they tried very hard to make a block against us.

It is pa, if you can't beat someone 1 v 1 you get friends. It is the same in real life.

In a choice between Ult/BF (which I believe it is), I would much prefer Ult to win. My choice is very personal, no-one knows why it is and it is something I won't be sharing.

But to suggest I am anti-ult when I have a lot of friends at all levels in ul is ridiculous.

To be clear, in case you missed the message, I am NOT anti-ult, I am anti-losing and that I am afraid means I have to beat the best, in whatever legal means I have at my disposal. My friends in ult understand this, and I understand they have to beat me if they want to win.

It is a game, most people have fought against and for each other at any given time (sometimes in the same round).

Deal with it and stop whining.
God you giving Ult advice, are you really not aware every Ult HC laughs at you. Its quite funny how you expect to know everything while everyone feeds you total bollocks when they talk to you. The fact that you don't know why I am yet while I posted logs with my nickname in worries me too. But hey keep on trying to be important, thats how you have always attempted to be while being completely irrelevant.
Unread 15 Jul 2014, 16:54   #1200
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Connovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Bla bla bla
You have a competitive advantage to every other alliance by having extra planets attacking with you all the time. Not really anything to be ignorant about, whether my guestimate was wide of the mark or not, it is still the case.
Connovar is offline   Reply With Quote