User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 8 Apr 2003, 22:20   #1
virogenesis
Proud ex EnTitY bc

virogenesis is infamous around these partsvirogenesis is infamous around these parts
Very interesting

I like the way ecl got a retal on Dragons when Dragons should have got a retal on ecl for the attack on 48:4.

This attack was not cleared with wp as wp wouldn't have defended like they did.
It was cleary a personal vendetta against whats his name again...lmao.
But Ecl knew that they could gain both ways by saying they were cheating but as we all know words mean very little in life & in gaming.

When you are driving down a road in your car & get stopped you have to prove you are able to drive this does not mean that you tell the police officer than you can drive & have a license to.
As he would like to see your driving license if you don't have it he will not beieve you & charge you.

The fact that you have already near enough quoted that you are not fully aware of 48:4 cheating just shows you something.
Before you bring up the fact that a weet officer who is not ecl came on the attack.
I wanna know if he hit the weet inside that gal or the nar.
If he had hit the weet I & myself start to question the honour & loyality of weet with its members.

I just am going to point out that zh|l only answered a few of my questions last time I posted something about 48:4.

Which brings you down to what wp are going to do as they have earnt the right to retal on all the offending planets who broke this nap while gaining roids & tieing wp def up.
virogenesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 23:14   #2
RooKie
Boy without a toy

RooKie is an unknown quantity at this point
Eclipse are just beeing nice trying to get the WP vs Eclipse/ToT war going...

Not a day late imo

WC 2 Winners "TiG's Terrific Tribe" 3:21

Quicknet Webdesign & Neteffects Søkemotoroptimalisering
RooKie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 23:31   #3
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
Re: Very interesting

Quote:
Originally posted by virogenesis
Very interesting
False Advertising : (
Unread 9 Apr 2003, 01:18   #4
MelAn
Condenación

MelAn is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
..ecl..
..th's no thg namd "ecl" in pa.
R4: 55:8:23 Selenia the Dark Angel of Urborg of Dominaria ( NoS)
R5: 24:12:5 MelAncholic Angel of Condemnation (NoS)
R6: 21:5:10 Cursed Visionary of True Faith (NoS)
R7: 9:19:9 Fragrance of Your Skin (NoS/Bunnies)
R8: 3:5:4 Cursed Hands of Devotion (Fury/Bunnies)
R9: 18:2:4 Infernal Memories of Humiliation (Eclipse/Bunnies)
--------------------
MelAncholic
...criticism is the root of all progress
MelAn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Apr 2003, 01:41   #5
virogenesis
Proud ex EnTitY bc

virogenesis is infamous around these partsvirogenesis is infamous around these parts
do you think i care what you are called?
to me you don't even get the respect of backstabbing cowards (i see zh|l has not posted anything yet scared he might get owned in politics which is his best subject when it comes to running a alliance)
Unread 9 Apr 2003, 01:43   #6
BOB_LOST
Banned

BOB_LOST is an unknown quantity at this point
I personaly think you should only talk behing someones back while they are far gone,and only backstab those who sleep like little babies..

OMG, IM TURNING INTO HICKS (that sheep humping cute little fluffybunny)

:e_chick: :e_chick: :e_chick: :e_chick: :e_chick:
BOB_LOST is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Apr 2003, 01:57   #7
virogenesis
Proud ex EnTitY bc

& where is the honour in that then?
Unread 9 Apr 2003, 01:59   #8
MelAn
Condenación

Quote:
do you think i care what you are called?
to me you don't even get the respect of backstabbing cowards (i see zh|l has not posted anything yet scared he might get owned in politics which is his best subject when it comes to running a alliance)
..i'm called MelAn, not that u care, i'm sure

You always use the phrase "you"!
Is your post adressed directly to me, or MelAn = ecl ?
--------------------
MelAncholic
Unread 9 Apr 2003, 02:00   #9
virogenesis
Proud ex EnTitY bc

ecl ofc
Unread 9 Apr 2003, 02:10   #10
MelAn
Condenación

U may find help here
--------------------
MelAncholic
Unread 9 Apr 2003, 02:19   #11
virogenesis
Proud ex EnTitY bc

lmao nice try once again you have avoided the questions i have asked before which says something does it not?
I am not whining as I have no need whine as my gal is in the top 100 not gonna say which half or anything like that..
So go take your standard stuff somewhere else as I have not stated ecl to b the next fury or anything like that or that ecl are doing the same thing as fury.
All I am saying is where is the wolfpack retal for hitting a wp gal that has not been proven to be cheating & probaly never will..
WP could hit one of ur gals & say they believed it to be cheating so they hit it..
Now you are starting to see where I am coming from atlast hopefully..
Unread 9 Apr 2003, 02:52   #12
BOB_LOST
Banned

BOB_LOST is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
lmao nice try once again you have avoided the questions i have asked before which says something does it not?
I am not whining as I have no need whine as my gal is in the top 100 not gonna say which half or anything like that..
So go take your standard stuff somewhere else as I have not stated ecl to b the next fury or anything like that or that ecl are doing the same thing as fury.
All I am saying is where is the wolfpack retal for hitting a wp gal that has not been proven to be cheating & probaly never will..
WP could hit one of ur gals & say they believed it to be cheating so they hit it..
Now you are starting to see where I am coming from atlast hopefully..
are u ****ing thick or some **** thats the point there will be no retal at all end of story its problly there way of saying get ****ed WP we need roids we are gonna hit your biggest galxey and u have 2 choices either let us hit it and look like a bunch of cumps to every one or do some thing about it get kicked from weet and roided

very easy
BOB_LOST is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Apr 2003, 10:05   #13
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future
the thing i most dislike about eclipse/fury and stuff... they got members like melan (see above here in the thread) who use BUNNIES in their siggie while they clearly never had the right to do so, nor the names to back em up *hurt*
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Apr 2003, 11:48   #14
aza1

aza1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by RooKie
Eclipse are just beeing nice trying to get the WP vs Eclipse/ToT war going...

Not a day late imo
I think wp/ely vs eclipse/tot would be a fair fight, but i forgot this fair fight idea is a big no no this round.
aza1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Apr 2003, 12:21   #15
Denniz
Angelus Mortis

Denniz is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by cyphie
the thing i most dislike about eclipse/fury and stuff... they got members like melan (see above here in the thread) who use BUNNIES in their siggie while they clearly never had the right to do so, nor the names to back em up *hurt*
Yes we do

We are all Anna's SnugglehBunnies (oh and a bit Snoweh's too )

:e_bunny: :e_bunny: :e_bunny:
r5 - 15:24:8 - Angelus Mortis of Mortem Expetere LuX/Wolfpack
r6 - 27:20:6 - Ignotus Milites of Non Omnis Moriar Wolfpack
r7 - 8:13:8 - Periculum In Mora of Aurora Musis Amica Wolfpack / allianceless / SnugglehBunnies
r8 - 22:5:4 Est quaedam flere voluptas of Hinc illae lacrimae Adelante / Fury / SnugglehBunnies
wc 1 - xx:yy:zz - ^Nuda veritas of Mirabile dictu^
wc 2 - 3:13:9 - Nox of Omnis una manet nox
r9 - 37:2:8 Nomen est omen of Somnium verum evadit Eclipse / SnugglehBunnies
r9.5 23:2:1 Multos timere debet of quem multi timent Elysium / SnugglehBunnies
Denniz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Apr 2003, 12:24   #16
MadeMan
180º

MadeMan is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by aza1
I think wp/ely vs eclipse/tot would be a fair fight, but i forgot this fair fight idea is a big no no this round.
Hmm why fight fair?

When we can just sit around with no tgts.
MadeMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Apr 2003, 12:43   #17
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
& where is the honour in that then?
Planetarion has never been about honour it's not ****ing Star Trek.

We hit 48:4 not because it was cheating we hit it because:
1. They were harbouring Killmark
2. They asked for arbiter protection to be removed from the non Wolfpack. The attack WAS cleared by Wolfpack and Eclipse didn't come close to landing on any of the Wolfpack there without reason.
3. Was 48:4 even a Dragon's galaxy ?

We're not even attempting to retal Dragons so God knows what the hell your on about.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Apr 2003, 12:49   #18
MadeMan
180º

MadeMan is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Rumad
YES CAUSE NONE OF YOUR TOP GALS CHEAT DO THEY

(Incidentally this is my big complaint with eclipse attacking 48:4 - you have more cheats than you care to admit yet would rtaher ridcule obe gal which may god forbid finish above yours.
Yes well then somebody need to do seomthign about it like eclipse did on 48:4 not just whine aroundonthe forums.
MadeMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Apr 2003, 12:57   #19
Lerxst
baka.

Lerxst is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by MelAn
..th's no thg namd "ecl" in pa.
I remember you being sober last evening before your "visit" came in. Wtf he got with him? Frogs???
Unread 9 Apr 2003, 13:01   #20
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:

(Incidentally this is my big complaint with eclipse attacking 48:4 - you have more cheats than you care to admit yet would rtaher ridcule obe gal which may god forbid finish above yours.
Did you even read my post Rumad or are you just stupid ?

I'll take stupid for $50.
Unread 9 Apr 2003, 13:13   #21
virogenesis
Proud ex EnTitY bc

Quote:
1. They were harbouring Killmark
&?

Quote:
2. They asked for arbiter protection to be removed from the non Wolfpack. The attack WAS cleared by Wolfpack and Eclipse didn't come close to landing on any of the Wolfpack there without reason.
<-- my wp m8 lost 3k of ships defending wp

Quote:
3. Was 48:4 even a Dragon's galaxy ?
<-- Who cares if it wasn't or not tis still wp & dragons is a wp bg so by hitting wp you are indirectly hitting dragons by hitting their alliance.
Unread 9 Apr 2003, 13:23   #22
Sirad
Have D|ck Done Travell

Sirad is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Hicks
Did you even read my post Rumad or are you just stupid ?

I'll take stupid for $50.
where you takeing yourself to and $50 is a little expensive for you
Unread 9 Apr 2003, 13:31   #23
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by sirad
where you takeing yourself to and $50 is a little expensive for you

wow - impressive retort

"I know you are, you said you are so what am I"

fs

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Apr 2003, 15:50   #24
MelAn
Condenación

Quote:
Originally posted by cyphie
Dear Mr. Judge,

I'm a bunny since round 7 when i had the pleasure *g* to play in Anna's/SnowSeal's galaxy, i round 8 i was also part of Snugglehbunnies and i attacked and defended a lot with them, not much different in r9..
So i see no reason why i don't have the right to put that in my siggie..i'll just forgive you your cynical comment & leave you alone
Quote:
Originally posted by Lerxst
I remember you being sober last evening before your "visit" came in. Wtf he got with him? Frogs???
..first uni day again since 2 months, arguement with someone very special after , followed by 3h targetsearching without success, just a bad day, Lerxsti
--------------------
MelAncholic
Unread 9 Apr 2003, 16:09   #25
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Quote:
&?

<-- my wp m8 lost 3k of ships defending wp

<-- Who cares if it wasn't or not tis still wp & dragons is a wp bg so by hitting wp you are indirectly hitting dragons by hitting their alliance.
1. And at the start of the round we made it very clear we would have no relations with any alliance harbouring Killmark or protect any galaxy in which he was located. The man is a cancer in Planetarion, Star Sphere, DOM and what ever else he's been deleted in.

2. Oh good "your mate" what a reputatble source of information.

3. Then say Wolfpack if you mean Wolfpack not Dragons as it really has nothing to do with Dragons or are you just trying to relate this to Dragons as they took it upon themselves to attack an Eclipse HC galaxy ?
Unread 9 Apr 2003, 16:13   #26
WipeOut
Playboy

WipeOut is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by mazzelaar
wow - impressive retort

"I know you are, you said you are so what am I"

fs
Hi Mazzeh

We need to catch up old mate.
Unread 9 Apr 2003, 16:16   #27
Agamemnon
afk

Agamemnon is an unknown quantity at this point
Why the **** do you even bother replying to this braindead muppet?
He's so full of ****, his eyes are brown..!
Agamemnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Apr 2003, 17:59   #28
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Every alliance has plenty of cheaters. Thats niehter here nor there. Present Eclipse HC with proof of cheating instead of whining about it on the forums.

Meanwhile, dragons have absolutely nothing to do with any of this, so should really but out. If WP has a greivence with eclipse over its actions... though it seems wp signed off on it. Then WP can persue recourse through diplomatic channels. If you dont think WP is doing enough, but them, not us.
Conspiracy Theory, Wrath, 1up, ICD, Eclipse
K-W is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Apr 2003, 18:00   #29
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by aza1
Nah, WP and Ely are both larger than eclipse, and tot is not very large at all. WP/Ely would have a huge numbers advantage.
Conspiracy Theory, Wrath, 1up, ICD, Eclipse
K-W is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Apr 2003, 22:20   #30
MelAn
Condenación

Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
Nah, WP and Ely are both larger than eclipse, and tot is not very large at all. WP/Ely would have a huge numbers advantage.
...why do you say that?
U think anybody care for the truth actually?
--------------------
MelAncholic
Unread 9 Apr 2003, 22:38   #31
Aki
wtf?
Spy Hunter Champion

Aki can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
... but ecl/tot has a more skill based memberbase... (still agreeing with u that wp/ely would win the war though

always Ðragons, always dfa!

auah[
Aki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Apr 2003, 22:56   #32
Whis
never

Whis is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
WP/Ely would indeed have a numbers advantage but I do not believe it would be so overwhelming (huge) that any opposition against it is doomed to fail. Information i've got says half of wp's memberbase is below 3mill in score, with that in mind I hardly think those people are gonna be very active att/def wise either. It might not be an entirely "fair" fight but it'd come alot closer than any other fight this round (and more "fair" than wp vs ely/ecl/tot imo).
Whis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Apr 2003, 23:33   #33
RooKie
Boy without a toy

Eclipse/ToT will get help...everything for some movement in politics...

Unread 9 Apr 2003, 23:37   #34
WipeOut
Playboy

Quote:
Eclipse/ToT will get help...everything for some movement in politics...
Do I interpret your post correctly when I say you as recently demoted Madcows command member promise ToT help by Madcows?

How can you do that without being HC anymore?
Unread 9 Apr 2003, 23:47   #35
RooKie
Boy without a toy

Quote:
Originally posted by WipeOut
Do I interpret your post correctly when I say you as recently demoted Madcows command member promise ToT help by Madcows?

How can you do that without being HC anymore?
Do you see anything that reflects me beeing madcows in my title?

You know I am not MadCowS anymore (and I havent been for some time), you only want a cheap point or something?

Unread 9 Apr 2003, 23:48   #36
WipeOut
Playboy

Quote:
Do you see anything that reflects me beeing madcows in my title?

kjerring...
Unread 9 Apr 2003, 23:50   #37
RooKie
Boy without a toy

it still works...and?

Unread 10 Apr 2003, 03:53   #38
aza1

aza1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
Though as time goes on numbers become less and less significant as certain players scores keep increasing exponentially. But of course you know this...
aza1 is offline   Reply With Quote