User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 22 Mar 2003, 01:19   #1
Maddix
Imposter?

Maddix is an unknown quantity at this point
Current Situation

Is not so much caused by the blocking and political deals, but by some of VoM's main galaxies - the ones that would take their enemies weeks and a lot of resources to break down while still being strong enough to attack succesfully and 'take the fight' to VoM's enemy - changing sides.

Granted eventually we would be in this situation with current politics anyway, but it is normally the flagship galaxies that hold out, take a lot of the attention off the other galaxies and normally kill a lot of enemy ships that increase the duration of the conflict.

Them switching sides reduces the tougher targets thus allowing attacks to be more widespread (and increasing the attacking power on VoM ofc) and keeps the general member base beaten down.

In conclusion it would appear the reason VoM have been 'beaten' so early is not entirely due to the sheer number of their opposition (altho granted eventually this would have been the case), but by the cowardice of some of their own top members - the very people a losing alliance depends on to keep up moral and military presence.

- Shame on you wimps that can't take a good fight and on you alliances that take them in

- Respect to those that stand and fight and those that refuse to take in 'side swappers'

R2: XXV
R3: Æternals
R4: Fx9/Wolfpack
R5: Legion
R6: Legion BC
R7: Legion BC
R8: RaH BC
R9: RaH HC
Maddix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 01:21   #2
Eol
The Subtle/Profound

Eol is an unknown quantity at this point
2 galaxies defected, and one of them was only large because the wankers in it were spies in Elysium as well, so essentially they sat with protection on both sides in the start and the moment they saw the way it was going they jumped ship.

Calling those galaxies our flagship galaxies is an insult to my alliance. Saying that VoM is being beaten due to 2 galaxies jumping is an insult to your intelligence. I know the numbers as well as you do - you outnumber us 3 to 1. It's like playing a football match, only the pitch is at 30 degrees slope and you're running uphill + there is no 2nd half.
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 01:24   #3
logbat

logbat is an unknown quantity at this point
none of our flagship gals have defected eighter just rubbish weak minded ppl that im sure the alliance that took them in will benefit many rounds ahead! hehe
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 01:33   #4
Maddix
Imposter?

I was informed by another 'VoM HC' that about 10 galaxies had switched and I would assume that these galaxies were of a size where they would be of value to the alliance(s) that took them in.

I admit to only knowing details of a couple of them, but both were of significant size where it would have taken a reasonable amount of effort to reduce them to 'average' size. Surely even a handful of 'good' galaxies, even if they are not considered to be flag ship galaxies, switching sides quickens the demise of the weaker side significantly?

Unread 22 Mar 2003, 01:34   #5
jornx

jornx is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Eol
2 galaxies defected, and one of them was only large because the wankers in it were spies in Elysium as well, so essentially they sat with protection on both sides in the start and the moment they saw the way it was going they jumped ship.

Calling those galaxies our flagship galaxies is an insult to my alliance. Saying that VoM is being beaten due to 2 galaxies jumping is an insult to your intelligence. I know the numbers as well as you do - you outnumber us 3 to 1. It's like playing a football match, only the pitch is at 30 degrees slope and you're running uphill + there is no 2nd half.
Afaik, those 'wankers' were also top 10 round 7 way ahead of your gal.
r3 jornx of Vegeta III (83:14:19)
r4 Kah'less of Klingon Home World (47:7:1) [Ely]
r5 Talak'Talan of Jem'Hadar (30:4:1) [RYB] [Ely]
r6 Odo of the Founders (33:17:2) [RYB] [VtS]
r7 Steve Orenstein of Wicked Pictures (20:20:1) [RYB] [VtS]
r8 The unbearable lightness of being (31:3:3) [RYB] [Titans]
r9 The beauty of silence (40:5:1) [RYB]
r9.5 ruler_27_3_9 of planet_27_3_9 (27:9:3) [RYB]

[RYB] forever
jornx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 01:38   #6
Eol
The Subtle/Profound

Quote:
Originally posted by jornx
I've learned a long time ago that score indicates nothing about integrity, but I'm open minded and am delightedly looking forward to listen to you explain how having a top 10 galaxy in round 7 really has anything to do with me describing your level of integrity.
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 01:43   #7
Maddix
Imposter?

Quote:
Originally posted by Eol
I've learned a long time ago that score indicates nothing about integrity, but I'm open minded and am delightedly looking forward to listen to you explain how having a top 10 galaxy in round 7 really has anything to do with me describing your level of integrity.
I'd be interested in that too, as well as their reasons why they felt the need to abandon the alliance that (I assume) has invested a fair amount of defence in them already this round.

Unread 22 Mar 2003, 01:45   #8
Silk_311x
Free

Silk_311x will become famous soon enoughSilk_311x will become famous soon enough
There will always be those people who switch sides. They want to win, quite frankly I think its prety much hardcoded into there brain. However it really is a pity they have no foresight in a complete situation and see the need to trot off to the winning side as soon as something goes remotly wrong with there plan to win.

I pity those who need to win.
There is as much in fighting and winning as there is in fighting and losing, too bad some cant see this.
Silk_311x is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 01:46   #9
logbat

Quote:
Originally posted by Maddix
1: I was informed by another 'VoM HC' that about 10 galaxies had switched and I would assume that these galaxies were of a size where they would be of value to the alliance(s) that took them in.

2: Surely even a handful of 'good' galaxies, even if they are not considered to be flag ship galaxies, switching sides quickens the demise of the weaker side significantly?

1: sure,if you value defectors.the defecting will onely speed up the time towards the split

2: If youre playing against 3000 or 3100, it wont mather that mutch,same **** really
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 01:46   #10
jornx

Quote:
I'd be interested in that too, as well as their reasons why they felt the need to abandon the alliance that (I assume) has invested a fair amount of defence in them already this round.

0 ships.

Most defence to my gal came from VisioN.

[RYB] forever
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 01:49   #11
Desse
Pr0nstar

Desse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud of
Quote:
We haven't really given them defence this round. We suspect they have been fencesitting most of the round untill now, hitting neutrals for growth.

Ascendancy - While you were trying, we were sleeping

(@Karmulian) i deffo got roided looking at my planets
Desse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 01:50   #12
logbat

Quote:
def in the past maybe but thats prolly vice versa,but this round we have pretty mutch got every gal under attack(its kinda unbalced u know :P ) so they have had to set themself up inside the gals.they have also been on several arbiters (some of them)
But what alliances are takeing inn this fine loyal guys? NoS maybe?
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 01:53   #13
Desse
Pr0nstar

Desse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud of
Quote:
0 ships.

I wonder what you have been defending against, since you have been protected on the Ely arbiter since PT1, and have only hit gals not connected to any of the alliances. Had a tough counter against your gal ?

Unread 22 Mar 2003, 02:01   #14
Maddix
Imposter?

Quote:
Originally posted by logbat
1: sure,if you value defectors.the defecting will onely speed up the time towards the split
Was my original point I think
Quote:
0 ships.

Are VisioN not part of VoM? (VvomM)

Unread 22 Mar 2003, 02:08   #15
Sergio
BSE carrier

Sergio is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Current Situation

Quote:
Is not so much caused by the blocking and political deals, but by some of VoM's main galaxies.
Do you really believe what you're saying?
Let's do maths, with approximate numbers:

Size of VOM: about 600 members
Size of NARWEET: about 1000 members.

So you're actually suggesting that about 30 members are the reason we're being pounded?

Well, not that it surprises me anymore. The level of logical thinking i have seen in this boards from ppl in NARWEET is actually quite worrying. No wonder they rely on numbers to win.
Sergio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 02:17   #16
Eol
The Subtle/Profound

Re: Re: Current Situation

Quote:
Originally posted by Sergio

More. (On them).
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 02:20   #17
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Re: Re: Current Situation

Quote:
Originally posted by Eol
More. (On them).
You were outskilled.

If you had your organization decently you can win 4:1, if you play it correct, but your organisation was too sucky, only Oly's organisation was a bit decent but because you were a new alliance you weren't smooth.

Eclipse had WEET pretty much shaped up nicely, WE had practice in ********** and NaR is doing not so bad either, good preperation.
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 02:21   #18
Maddix
Imposter?

Re: Re: Current Situation

Quote:
Originally posted by Sergio

So you're actually suggesting that about 30 members are the reason we're being pounded?

Well, not that it surprises me anymore. The level of logical thinking i have seen in this boards from ppl in NARWEET is actually quite worrying. No wonder they rely on numbers to win.
I never said it was why you were losing, I said it was why you were losing so soon. You insult my "logical thinking" when you can't even read?

Unread 22 Mar 2003, 02:25   #19
logbat

Re: Re: Re: Re: Current Situation

Quote:
Originally posted by Knight Theamion
You were outskilled.

If you had your organization decently you can win 4:1, if you play it correct, but your organisation was too sucky, only Oly's organisation was a bit decent but because you were a new alliance you weren't smooth.

Eclipse had WEET pretty much shaped up nicely, WE had practice in ********** and NaR is doing not so bad either, good preperation.
your topfloor activety is going to get you far in this life.
i allmost pity you.
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 02:34   #20
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Current Situation

Quote:
Originally posted by logbat
Can I remind everyone about 'Nemi' now? Seems like a nice point in the converstion to do it. Very appropriate.
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 02:42   #21
logbat

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Current Situation

Quote:
Originally posted by xtothez
Can I remind everyone about 'Nemi' now? Seems like a nice point in the converstion to do it. Very appropriate.
talk to sakera about it

I answerd every def i had in round 8. Thanks for the def regards Loggy.

So dont you think there should be an bell ringing if i got some def from Ely in round 8?? to the members i mean??
You guys should be more carefull with who youre adding!
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 02:42   #22
SpazMonster
No, really...

SpazMonster is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
You were outskilled.

actually if you think about it, the size difference is most influential at the beginning of the round, when everyone can attack everyone. Skill has nothing to do w/ the start of the round. We're actually just now getting into the skill portion you arrogant sack of ****
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 02:45   #23
Sirad
Have D|ck Done Travell

Sirad is an unknown quantity at this point
Maddix can you send that bear to me now ?
She stole it fs
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 02:47   #24
Eol
The Subtle/Profound

Quote:
You were outskilled.

If you had your organization decently you can win 4:1, if you play it correct,
You would be maybe right, Theamion, had we had slightly more time. Our planets were on average doing extremely well in the start, as were our gals, and given a bit of a lull no doubt it would have equalized the playing field a bit. I'm not going to pretend our organization was amazing, it wasn't, but then again I don't think it was as poor as you are portraying it. Outskilled? No, I think that's far too convenient and simple an explanation. In fact, I think it's false.

Personally I doubt anyone today could win 4:1 due to alliances being much more active now than in past rounds, alliance evolution and all. There comes a point where even with greater skill (which I think we had) and greater organization (which I do not know if we had, probably not) numbers matter more. Besides, I don't think 4:1 is accurate tbh, it's likely closer to 3:1.

Just my €0.02
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 03:17   #25
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Desse
I wonder what you have been defending against, since you have been protected on the Ely arbiter since PT1, and have only hit gals not connected to any of the alliances. Had a tough counter against your gal ?
Afaik they got hit by Eclipse and someone from VoM at nearly enough the same time.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 03:24   #26
Whis
never

Whis is an unknown quantity at this point
Any galaxies switching sides should be dealt with appropriately & not be accepted into self-respecting alliances, imo.
Whis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 03:28   #27
Desse
Pr0nstar

Quote:
Originally posted by Zh|l
Afaik they got hit by Eclipse and someone from VoM at nearly enough the same time.
That will be after the defection, then.

Which has nothing to do with my answer to an earlier post by jornx.

Unread 22 Mar 2003, 03:50   #28
Deegu

Deegu is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

Yes my alliance (=V=) invested 0 ships def for me and my gal mate this round (same situation last round). We were already talking of leaving our alliance last round due to crap dc`s and inactive executives. Stayed in the alliance because i hoped it would change this round but nope.. it only got worse. Only decent bc found rl /me waves @ logbat =). And about all that bs about weak minds. I have been with =V= for 5 rounds (yes that counts in fltv vs fos+xeta time. =V= invested 0 ships for my defence that round too btw... always told me to run away. Yes incomings were huge but they could try to take care of their biggest members not tell em to run away constantly). I just feel that if alliance cant cover few ships of incomings (because bc`s waste resourses by telling ppl to send ALL [no bcalc using due to lazyness] their fleet to def guys who got less than 20 roids and very little incomings). I would understand if it would b lack of ships but its lack of proper dc`s. I often told them to fix their bc`s/Dc`s but as i said executives r inactive.

Last edited by Deegu; 22 Mar 2003 at 03:56.
Deegu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 04:17   #29
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
This was something I suggested a few days ago but with less emphasis on the defecting. Pre round VoM placed a lot of emphasis on the fact that their skill level but it would seem that their top galaxies were indeed outplayed, the outnumbered card has been played far too early (Mainly by Madcows) to justify your top galaxies being crap, you guys know as well as we do we wouldn't risk hits on top galaxies until news scans. The speed, which yours have given up, is frankly a joke, but I must say well played to both 30:1 and 24:2 for their stunt last night, nice to see some of you guys still have some spine
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 04:30   #30
Maddix
Imposter?

Quote:
Originally posted by sirad
Maddix can you send that bear to me now ?
She stole it fs
No, its mine now, you lose, haha!
Quote:
Originally posted by Deegu
-snip-
5 Rounds in Virus is more than enough punishment for anyone, I guess you can be excused

Unread 22 Mar 2003, 05:10   #31
logbat

Quote:
Yes my alliance (=V=) invested 0 ships def for me and my gal mate this round (same situation last round). We were already talking of leaving our alliance last round due to crap dc`s and inactive executives. Stayed in the alliance because i hoped it would change this round but nope.. it only got worse. Only decent bc found rl /me waves @ logbat =). And about all that bs about weak minds. I have been with =V= for 5 rounds (yes that counts in fltv vs fos+xeta time. =V= invested 0 ships for my defence that round too btw... always told me to run away. Yes incomings were huge but they could try to take care of their biggest members not tell em to run away constantly). I just feel that if alliance cant cover few ships of incomings (because bc`s waste resourses by telling ppl to send ALL [no bcalc using due to lazyness] their fleet to def guys who got less than 20 roids and very little incomings). I would understand if it would b lack of ships but its lack of proper dc`s. I often told them to fix their bc`s/Dc`s but as i said executives r inactive.
i dont think Fletcher,aaran is inactive tho!
Dont know if you mean BCs told ppl to send all or DCs did,but i can speak for the attack part in round 8 and then we didnt calc the joined gangbang attacks ofc,that was impossible its not lazyness but there was like ton of ships we ran into so the idea was plain and simple scare ppl to not defend and then have ppl recall so we got max cap! calcing that part was done.
and the running part...thats an mistake many alliances do,they neglect theire "working ants" and focus on the "big" players and by doing that we ruin alittle bit of ourself,i agree to that.
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 05:12   #32
logbat

Quote:

5 Rounds in Virus is more than enough punishment for anyone, I guess you can be excused
you have never been virus have ya maddix so plz stay away from comments like that!
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 05:19   #33
GabeZ
RYB HC posse

GabeZ is an unknown quantity at this point
hmz, Deegu, you're pumping things up a bit, but well, you come close to the point of not getting def when being high ranked and not get def for no particular reason. Although things changed at end of the round (while our side was winning), the first 3 waves of this round I didn't get one single def fleet again.

Loosing 100 roids when alrdy being 48h behind is quite sucky.

wow hicks.....................

Think I forgot them all :\
GabeZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 05:26   #34
Spoticus
Professional Spammer

Spoticus has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Well i helped run the virus def chan in rds 5-8 and i am sorry but apart from some bad nights in r6, early to mid r8 and early in each round where there is always more attack ships than def can kill, hardly any1 would go uncovered.

OFC ppl get told to run if they have 30k incoming on thier 500 roids while the four 2k roid planets have 5k incoming each. I always got the members to split their ships effectively to defend as many ppl as possible based on their spare fleets. I know some DC's were worse than others but even so, to say u never got defended in 5 rounds of being virus makes me wonder why u never said something sooner....
R3 - 79:21:14 (ViruS)
R4 - 80:14:14 (ViruS)
R5 - 9:21:22 (ViruS/T&P)
R6 - 2:21:14 (ViruS/T&P)
R7 - 7:13:14 (ViruS)
R8 - Somewhere Random (ViruS)
R9 - Uncaring but PHUNKY -_-
R9.5 - 31:1:9 (ViruS)
urwins
Spoticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 08:48   #35
hAl
ensign forever

hAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these parts
Quote:
I would say the amont of ships Virus invested in you might still be a bit too high.

hAl
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 09:11   #36
jornx

Quote:
Theamion u ****ing git, stop logging in on my forum account

[RYB] forever
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 09:12   #37
jornx

Quote:
0 ships.

same here...

Sorry guys, the posts I made in this thread, do not reflect my own opinions.
Theamion just thought it was funny to make posts under my name.

[RYB] forever
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 09:13   #38
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute
Please Hicks, not all of us are complaining about the odds

As for ViruS...I've always found an Exec when I needed one, so you can hardly call them inactive. More likely, they were simply ignoring you

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 10:39   #39
Eol
The Subtle/Profound

Quote:
Theamion u ****ing git, stop logging in on my forum account
He guessed the password?

(I am aware that you are RL mates, just couldn't resist )

Last edited by Eol; 22 Mar 2003 at 10:49.
Eol is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 10:46   #40
Mtyd
Youngest ViruS Member!!

Mtyd is an unknown quantity at this point
VVOMM Wont Give Up Until Ticks Stop.
Round 4: n00b 243:8:24
Round 5: NoThere
Round 6: NoThere
Round 7: vVv
Round 8: [=V=]
Round 9: [=V=] 20:10:1
Round 9.5: SpaceHamsters 12:3:9
Round 10: ViolatorS
Mtyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 10:49   #41
Cryptic
Retard Magnet

Cryptic is infamous around these parts
a little bit of history repeated

.... stuff like this really makes me smile

If you get tired of the crap , baby move over here and maybe buy some of mine

R1 c7R / Fury co-founder / annoying bully / Propaganda mechant.

Crypto Inc Comics
Cryptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 10:50   #42
Eol
The Subtle/Profound

Quote:
Originally posted by Cryptic
a little bit of history repeated

.... stuff like this really makes me smile
Dear God have Mercy.
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 10:53   #43
Sirad
Have D|ck Done Travell

Sirad is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Hicks
This was something I suggested a few days ago but with less emphasis on the defecting. Pre round VoM placed a lot of emphasis on the fact that their skill level but it would seem that their top galaxies were indeed outplayed, the outnumbered card has been played far too early (Mainly by Madcows) to justify your top galaxies being crap, you guys know as well as we do we wouldn't risk hits on top galaxies until news scans. The speed, which yours have given up, is frankly a joke, but I must say well played to both 30:1 and 24:2 for their stunt last night, nice to see some of you guys still have some spine
wow hicks you are the same hicks right?
where have we given up o ya your mis reading again you really ought to have that checked into.
We are here still fighting despire the odd's and you seem to get off with putting words in peoole's mouths.
Try reading first like milk it dose the body good
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 11:15   #44
jornx

Quote:
Originally posted by Eol
He guessed the password?

(I am aware that you are RL mates, just couldn't resist )
Nah I gave it to him, to make a post on my behalf a few days ago..

[RYB] forever
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 11:20   #45
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Nah I gave it to him, to make a post on my behalf a few days ago..
Ah so you are awake now, alive again or still wasted ? you looked like a dead man yesterday and that dead mouse in your appartment didn't really help things.
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 11:34   #46
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future
nice post in general maddix... but aren't you still rah? (if i'm mistaking i'm sorry..don't know rah that well)

but as i heard directly from one of those defecting gals they said some of their members went to rah..care to explain that then?

and theamion stop playing so dumb... every with any knowledge of pa knows at the start of a round quantity > quality, and you damn well know it
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 11:52   #47
jornx

Quote:
Ah so you are awake now, alive again or still wasted ? you looked like a dead man yesterday and that dead mouse in your appartment didn't really help things.
went to bed early, but didn't sleep early :-/
damn phone

[RYB] forever
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 11:58   #48
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:
Originally posted by cyphie
nice post in general maddix... but aren't you still rah? (if i'm mistaking i'm sorry..don't know rah that well)

but as i heard directly from one of those defecting gals they said some of their members went to rah..care to explain that then?

and theamion stop playing so dumb... every with any knowledge of pa knows at the start of a round quantity > quality, and you damn well know it
Personally, this is how I would any PA game (luckily they never let me do politics)

1 ) Get myself some good allies and make a core of that
2 ) Get some more allies and naps arround that core or make sure the other players in the game attack and focus on eachother
3 ) kill the others
4 ) lose the loose allies and kill them
5 ) if the possibility and time is there, and I don't know my core allies that good, kill them down too with help of previous enemies
6 ) finito.

If this would happen to me, I would understand it and I would play next with them again making sure that I come out on top. It's a game afterall.
(btw that's mostly speedgames I talk about, in PA I would be a bit more carefull and subtle)
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 11:58   #49
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:
went to bed early, but didn't sleep early :-/
damn phone
Lotti aight ?
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 12:05   #50
hAl
ensign forever

hAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Hicks
you guys know as well as we do we wouldn't risk hits on top galaxies until news scans.
Instead you are using about 200 - 300 fleets a night to hit no vvomm targets. That is a joke. If you wanted too you could have completly wasted any top vvomm gal. But clearly you chose not too. Mayby cause you need HC's in those top gals for later if and when a split might occour.

Using lack of newsscan as an excuse for not attacking top gals is laughable. The amounts of fleets that is not targeting vvomm is staggering and could easily wipe any top gals.

hAl