User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 29 May 2003, 04:03   #201
Dreadnought!

I notice LDK are blatantly ignoring the evidence i just gave, oh well silence speaks a thousand words

Unread 29 May 2003, 07:13   #202
Sirad
Have D|ck Done Travell

Sirad is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Razorback
If you were sure about lockhead cheating a 2nd time in r8, why didnt you pm a creator ? fury did, there was no official result on this case. So infact he was legally in this account.
Furthermore how you in your own view see farming as right or wrong or morally doubtfull is your own perception of things.
The gamerules were simple on that case and are still.
Farming is now ILLEGAL back then was legal. Nothing to doubt or
hard to explain. Neither something strange or anything else.
T&P and Redbulls alongside many other gals used farming as a
legitimate gametactic back then same as LDK and many other parties. So your point again for r9.5 is ?
Quote:
Originally posted by Hicks
Either way I'd never object to Lockhead joining Fury even if his planet wasn't "clean" everyone in this game cheats, everyone in this game is willing to work with cheaters, everyone in this game covers up for friends who cheat and everyone in this game is a hypocrite who demonises anyone who gets caught cheating. I've known Lockhead for about 2 years he's a friend and I trust him that's all that matters not weather he cheated in some stupid online game.
[/b]
comming from both of you in relativly short order is this to say you do not take a pro active approach if you find cheaters, but would tend to cover it up.

Shame really anyone I caught cheating this and the past round I activly reported myself and we even booted some cheaters out of our alliance when it was blatently obvious they were cheating but still the Creators did not delete there planet.. So according to your logic focht if your not caught your not cheating.

well at least people know where you stand and you were a EX in fury and leading a alliance now.. I hope you're values have changed, or you might deserve the accusations LDK recieved in round 6.

Hicks your attitude on this is clearly what the game needs more of.

To Lrytas good luck and keep off my inactive planet this round you tit
Unread 29 May 2003, 07:16   #203
Dreadnought!

Quote:
Originally posted by sirad
Shame really anyone I caught cheating this and the past round I activly reported myself and we even booted seom cheaters out of our alliance when it was blatently obvious they were cheating but still the Creators did not delete there planet.. So according to your logic focht if your not caught your not cheating.
Odd, i dont remember you reporting yourself in round 6 for

a) Multiing
b) Account Sharing

Or, did that just slip your mind?

Unread 29 May 2003, 07:20   #204
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
comming from both of you in relativly short order is this to say you do not take a pro active approach if you find cheaters, but would tend to cover it up.

Shame really anyone I caught cheating this and the past round I activly reported myself and we even booted some cheaters out of our alliance when it was blatently obvious they were cheating but still the Creators did not delete there planet.. So according to your logic focht if your not caught your not cheating.

well at least people know where you stand and you were a EX in fury and leading a alliance now.. I hope you're values have changed, or you might deserve the accusations LDK recieved in round 6.

Hicks your attitude on this is clearly what the game needs more of.

To Lrytas good luck and keep off my inactive planet this round you tit
Maybe you should have payed some attention last round when Eclipse kicked any members found to be cheating regardless of closure.

Perhaps you should do a better job of reading. Focht did not say that not being deleted = not being a cheater. He is arguing that Lockhead did not cheat in that instance and hes using pa crew as evidence.

As far as comparing covering up some cheaters, or not actively finding cheaters to a battle group that made large scale cheating a strategy

'heh'
Conspiracy Theory, Wrath, 1up, ICD, Eclipse
Unread 29 May 2003, 07:20   #205
Sirad
Have D|ck Done Travell

Quote:
Originally posted by Dreadnought!

a) Multiing
b) Account Sharing

Odd i said this round and the past round, in round 6 i had no obligations

should edit: this as you well remember, the multiing dident happen as i dident login to my old plaet in r6 again as you well know i gave that planet to my sister who loged into it for me and yes i did farm it which apprently wasent cheating. and i remember something in the rules before about giveing a planet to a family member or something, after that i made a planet in your gal so where did i cheat again ?
Unread 29 May 2003, 07:24   #206
Dreadnought!

Quote:
Odd i said this round and the past round, in round 6 i had no obligations
Were you not a Virus BC?

Unread 29 May 2003, 07:25   #207
Sirad
Have D|ck Done Travell

Quote:
Were you not a Virus BC?
before i joined your galaxy i was.
Unread 29 May 2003, 07:27   #208
Dreadnought!

Quote:
before i joined your galaxy i was.
and for a short period when in my gal

Unread 29 May 2003, 07:30   #209
Sirad
Have D|ck Done Travell

Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
Maybe you should have payed some attention last round when Eclipse kicked any members found to be cheating regardless of closure.

Perhaps you should do a better job of reading. Focht did not say that not being deleted = not being a cheater. He is arguing that Lockhead did not cheat in that instance and hes using pa crew as evidence.

As far as comparing covering up some cheaters, or not actively finding cheaters to a battle group that made large scale cheating a strategy

'heh'
maybee you should read what i posted and look yo what your reply was, Hicks obviously dosent care if there is a cheater in a alliance with him or not.

Prehaps you should read the post to which I am replying
"there was no official result on this case. So infact he was legally in this account" again for you germania, that sentance in particular in essence means that if your not deleted its legall so useing pa-crew as edidance is not allways the correct thing to do.

T&P also partaked in large scale Farming and login shareing when i asked a few friends who were in it. and whos direction were they under?.
Unread 29 May 2003, 07:31   #210
Sirad
Have D|ck Done Travell

Quote:
and for a short period when in my gal
very short it was. but you can read my above edited post.
Unread 29 May 2003, 08:39   #211
BetrayerOfHope
InspirationOfNightmares

BetrayerOfHope is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
I notice LDK are blatantly ignoring the evidence i just gave, oh well silence speaks a thousand words
u don't have to answer to every idiot

[23:11] <Zhil|FT> OMG BOH IS THE NEW KILLMARK
Unread 29 May 2003, 08:47   #212
Dreadnought!

Quote:
Originally posted by BetrayerOfHope
u don't have to answer to every idiot
Especially when you are wrong

Unread 29 May 2003, 09:21   #213
Ferox

Ferox is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Bashar
Round 8 when I was a fury MO, the defence for many of the attacks we launched, from the news-scan would consist of mostly (or on certainly a sizable amount) 2-3mil sized planets with purely fi ships, and then a few big buggers too.
My planet was around 3 million in score for more than half of the active ticks in round 8, and many others had such planets due to not enough time dedicated to the game.
Now, does that make us farms?

EAT THIS
Unread 29 May 2003, 10:11   #214
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society
Quote:
Originally posted by Ferox
My planet was around 3 million in score for more than half of the active ticks in round 8, and many others had such planets due to not enough time dedicated to the game.
Now, does that make us farms?

EAT THIS
Did I ever say it did?
Unread 29 May 2003, 10:35   #215
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place
Shall we juust assume Dread's evidence was ignored because it ended up on the last page?
http://www.liquidmagma.co.uk/cheater_newsie.html

now stop flaming, and let them respond
Unread 29 May 2003, 10:46   #216
Ferox

Quote:
Did I ever say it did?
You very strongly implied, which, in this case, is the same.
Unread 29 May 2003, 13:14   #217
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society
Quote:
You very strongly implied, which, in this case, is the same.
I never said it, which is actually quite different from having said it - however look at the evidence provided by Dreadnought see what it looks like to you.
Unread 29 May 2003, 13:43   #218
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
maybee you should read what i posted and look yo what your reply was, Hicks obviously dosent care if there is a cheater in a alliance with him or not.

Prehaps you should read the post to which I am replying
"there was no official result on this case. So infact he was legally in this account" again for you germania, that sentance in particular in essence means that if your not deleted its legall so useing pa-crew as edidance is not allways the correct thing to do.

T&P also partaked in large scale Farming and login shareing when i asked a few friends who were in it. and whos direction were they under?.
As far as your heresay alligations about T&P, thats not really something thats worth answering. But comparing legal farming, and some alleged login sharing is once again not really appropriate I dont want to turn this thread into an LDK bashing, so stop this argument. And stop making this silly comparison.

As for your interpretation of what focht said, im sorry but you are just misreading. HIs argument is that PA crew checked him out, found nothing wrong, therefore he was legally in the account.

Hes not saying that anyone who isnt deleted or closed is automatcially not a cheater, just tht in this case it was looked into, nothing was found, and he concludes that Lock was legit in that account. His statement is pretty clear but I can see how you misunderstand it.

As far as hicks, hes just not bull****ting like the rest of PA. We all know that cheating is everywhere, that alot of very good sportsmanlike players have logged into multiple accounts at one point, had a fleet pulled, taken some small donation. The way we treat cheating is not congruent with the realities.
Unread 29 May 2003, 15:26   #219
Ferox

Quote:
I never said it, which is actually quite different from having said it - however look at the evidence provided by Dreadnought see what it looks like to you.
"which, in this case, is the same".

Evidence of what? A bashed LDK galaxy? Their GC Erniukas and 2 (perhaps 3?) members were the full LDK members, who alas showed less than desired activity, hence the score. They usually replied to the defence calls, even if rarely participating in the attacks.
I repeat, having little score does not mean one is a cheater or a farm [EDIT] unless he is Fury [/EDIT], get your facts straight.

Last edited by Ferox; 29 May 2003 at 15:55.
Unread 29 May 2003, 16:22   #220
Bashar
Idle Git

Quote:

Evidence of what? A bashed LDK galaxy? Their GC Erniukas and 2 (perhaps 3?) members were the full LDK members, who alas showed less than desired activity, hence the score. They usually replied to the defence calls, even if rarely participating in the attacks.
I repeat, having little score does not mean one is a cheater or a farm [EDIT] unless he is Fury [/EDIT], get your facts straight.
This is the last post I am making on this matter as it is achieving nothing.

That proof proves farming as the same people defending are also attacked - look at the entire news report, at ALL the fleet movements, not just the ones at the ones - and for people who have less than desired activity - they had a VERY active 72 hours, where ALL of them were online at the same times to send defence (as they sent it more than once). Coincidence?? Hrmmm...... yeah right.
Unread 29 May 2003, 16:36   #221
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:

a) Multiing
b) Account Sharing

See here's what I basically meant. Sirasd your quick to "flame" other cheaters and those who say they'd stick with their friends yet your a cheater yourself. Almost no one in Planetarion deserves to look down on anyone else for cheating as everyone is as bad as everyone else. Some people just get caught.
Unread 29 May 2003, 16:36   #222
Ferox

Quote:
Same senseless n times repeated **** over and over again
We bashed you twice in round 8, let's discuss about that.
Unread 29 May 2003, 18:20   #223
Dreadnought!

Quote:

look at the god damn news scan, he attacked 4 of the planets defending him everytime he got incc

can i also repeat FARMING WAS ILLEGAL IN ROUND 7

and come on get real if u had 500k LDK members im the pope, especially ones which login and logout as soon as they send def

look closer.

Unread 29 May 2003, 19:02   #224
Sirad
Have D|ck Done Travell

Quote:
Originally posted by Hicks
See here's what I basically meant. Sirasd your quick to "flame" other cheaters and those who say they'd stick with their friends yet your a cheater yourself. Almost no one in Planetarion deserves to look down on anyone else for cheating as everyone is as bad as everyone else. Some people just get caught.
Technically i dident cheat according to the rules that round hicks ..
as when i entered dreadnoughts galaxy i started a NEW planet, and i no longer had access to my old one. and then you were allowed to give it to a family member or something not sure if you still are allowed now.
so feel free to read on hicks, and it makes a rather large diffrence on your attitude if your in a command position of a alliance and your attitude toward cheaters then if your a member there.
Unread 29 May 2003, 19:16   #225
Sirad
Have D|ck Done Travell

Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
Stuff below
[/b]
Ok do you ever debate or do you simply try and negate arguments that you dont agree with.

Quote:
As far as your heresay alligations about T&P, thats not really something thats worth answering.
I asked a person in T&P he told me I asked others they told me also, so basicaly its the same as some one telling you he account shared and you posting it here.

Quote:
I dont want to turn this thread into an LDK bashing,
when you already said
Quote:
Quote:
As for your interpretation of what focht said, im sorry but you are just misreading. HIs argument is that PA crew checked him out, found nothing wrong, therefore he was legally in the account.

What was said was

Quote:
If you were sure about lockhead cheating a 2nd time in r8, why didnt you pm a creator ? fury did, there was no official result on this case. So infact he was legally in this account.
Which looks to me that the Creators dident find any result innocent or guilty and as i said before, according to this logic if your not caught your not cheating.

So no there is no misinterpertation on my part.

Quote:
As far as hicks, hes just not bull****ting like the rest of PA. We all know that cheating is everywhere, that alot of very good sportsmanlike players have logged into multiple accounts at one point, had a fleet pulled, taken some small donation. The way we treat cheating is not congruent with the realities
One might ask when and where dose it stop? no ones had my account info 100% sure in the past 2 rounds I'm not sure if my roomate looked on my pc while i was liveing at the appartment in round 6/ 1/2 of round 7 so i cant be 100% sure there, but when i started in round 4 and played round 5, again no one had my account info at all.
Unread 29 May 2003, 19:18   #226
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place
You were allowed to signup an account for an under-13 family member (internet information rules), i'm pretty sure you could never play the account, then give it away.

Its irrelevant now, but you cheated.
Unread 29 May 2003, 19:23   #227
Sirad
Have D|ck Done Travell

Quote:
Originally posted by SYMM
You were allowed to signup an account for an under-13 family member (internet information rules), i'm pretty sure you could never play the account, then give it away.

Its irrelevant now, but you cheated.
there was something there about transfer of account I know because I pmed Oreo and asked
Unread 29 May 2003, 19:56   #228
lrytas
[LDK] Head

lrytas is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
look at the god damn news scan, he attacked 4 of the planets defending him everytime he got incc

can i also repeat FARMING WAS ILLEGAL IN ROUND 7

and come on get real if u had 500k LDK members im the pope, especially ones which login and logout as soon as they send def

look closer.
And u r smart because u got 1 evidence right ? I will try and search on one of my cds for evidences with fury cheating. As i said before i had my comp. formatted, but im quite sure i will find some evidences. As for r8 im not sure whether those were fury or adelante or fang 1 mln planets. See you soon.
R3. 18:12:25 subdok of a125
R4. 46:10:13 Lord Rytas of Lithuania [Xanadu]/[LDK]
R5. 29:14:2 Inspector Gadget of The best detective [Xanadu]/[LDK]
R6. 12:24:1 Hamurabi's code of The Old Babilon [Xanadu]/[LDK] HC.
R7. 21:15:3 [Xanadu]/[LDK] HC
R8. 2:7:2 Sometime of i Will think of a name [LDK] HC
R9. 50:5:2 Malignant Killer of Nakatomi Plaza [Madcows] HBC / [RaH] member
R9.5 23:7:4 50:5:7 54:6:10 19:4:23 [LDK] HC
[LDK] existing since r4, [LDK] top planets: r4,6,8,9,9.5,10
Unread 29 May 2003, 19:58   #229
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

Lrytas in "missing the point completely" shocker?

I think Kileman's post summed it up pretty well (go read back).
Fury (from what i can gather) don't seem to be denying that cheating has happened, you though (you-plural, meaning LDK) seem reluctant (or just down right unwilling) to respond to the evidence. If the only come-back you have is "well you cheat too", then that proves Bashar right....
Unread 29 May 2003, 20:10   #230
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
To be honest I think everyone in PA has cheated at one point or another. The sitting there claiming innocence trick doesn't really seem that believable when I'd dare say many people here have played at the very top levels. All I hope is that the multi-hunting will be effective enough to either prevent anyone from attempting it or catch them fairly quickly.
Unread 29 May 2003, 21:34   #231
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Lrytas in "missing the point completely" shocker?

I think Kileman's post summed it up pretty well (go read back).
Fury (from what i can gather) don't seem to be denying that cheating has happened, you though (you-plural, meaning LDK) seem reluctant (or just down right unwilling) to respond to the evidence. If the only come-back you have is "well you cheat too", then that proves Bashar right....
No, what Lyrtas is saying is, just because one member is doing it, doesn't mean they all are.
He's just taking the wrong way around it.
So what if dread has proof on one player, I'm sure lyrtas has proof on a few fury players.
Every alliance has people that cheat, and everyone knows it, so why is anyone discussing this?
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Unread 29 May 2003, 21:42   #232
lrytas
[LDK] Head

lrytas is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Psi_K
No, what Lyrtas is saying is, just because one member is doing it, doesn't mean they all are.
So what if dread has proof on one player, I'm sure lyrtas has proof on a few fury players.
Every alliance has people that cheat, and everyone knows it, so why is anyone discussing this?
exactly
R3. 18:12:25 subdok of a125
R4. 46:10:13 Lord Rytas of Lithuania [Xanadu]/[LDK]
R5. 29:14:2 Inspector Gadget of The best detective [Xanadu]/[LDK]
R6. 12:24:1 Hamurabi's code of The Old Babilon [Xanadu]/[LDK] HC.
R7. 21:15:3 [Xanadu]/[LDK] HC
R8. 2:7:2 Sometime of i Will think of a name [LDK] HC
R9. 50:5:2 Malignant Killer of Nakatomi Plaza [Madcows] HBC / [RaH] member
R9.5 23:7:4 50:5:7 54:6:10 19:4:23 [LDK] HC
[LDK] existing since r4, [LDK] top planets: r4,6,8,9,9.5,10
Unread 29 May 2003, 22:05   #233
Gerbie
pe0n

Gerbie is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
I don't think every alliance has people that cheat. Even if they do then in most alliances it is done on a smaller scale and less obvious then in some other allainces. I hope my alliance (TFD) is pretty clear of cheaters. It is as far as I know.

If you're gonna cheat, then you will normally not join an alliance like for instance IPC.

If you start allowing this then there's no stopping it. It will continue to spread.
round 7 noob: rank 6.198 25:20:25 - VoC member
round 8 noob: rank 4.112 7:2:3 - TFD member
round 9 rank 941 23:1:9 - TFD HC
round 9.5 rank 860 22:7:3 - TFD HC
round 10: rank unknown (was #1 for a while) 5:2:5 - Vengeance pe0n
round 10.5: rank 683 19:10:2 - VGN member
round 11: rank 138 8:8:4 - VsN member
round 12: rank 515 - VGN 'special attack officer' -> jumped ship to Rock
round 13: rank 85: NoS
Unread 29 May 2003, 23:05   #234
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by Gerbie
I don't think every alliance has people that cheat. Even if they do then in most alliances it is done on a smaller scale and less obvious then in some other allainces. I hope my alliance (TFD) is pretty clear of cheaters. It is as far as I know.
I'll bet money on the fact you do.
Even if you don't know it, you have some in there.
Quote:
If you're gonna cheat, then you will normally not join an alliance like for instance IPC.
Why?
Quote:
If you start allowing this then there's no stopping it. It will continue to spread.
Who says it's being "Allowed", people play to win, if they choose to cheat to win, that's their call.
No one 'allows' people to cheat.
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r45-46 [FAnG]
Unread 30 May 2003, 00:33   #235
K-W
Bored

Quote:
snip
I suggest you go to a dictionary and look up hearsay.

Your continual and silly refusal to understand plain english is your problem, not mine. Ive explained it to you twice.

Congrats, you dont cheat, neither do I, im not sure what exactly you are trying to prove by that.
Unread 30 May 2003, 00:54   #236
Bashar
Idle Git

Quote:
Let Lyrtas give the evidence then, I look forward to it. I bet for every fury player he can give evidence of cheating against, I(or some other ex-fury) can find at least one LDK - and as LDK always accused fury of outnumbering them, this would prove a higher proportion of LDK cheated than fury. What say you Lrytas? Care to tango?
Unread 30 May 2003, 01:03   #237
Dreadnought!

Quote:
Let Lyrtas give the evidence then, I look forward to it. I bet for every fury player he can give evidence of cheating against, I(or some other ex-fury) can find at least one LDK - and as LDK always accused fury of outnumbering them, this would prove a higher proportion of LDK cheated than fury. What say you Lrytas? Care to tango?
"His hard drive got formatted"

duh :/.

Odd, so did mine 4 times between r7 and now, but i like ftp's

Unread 30 May 2003, 01:05   #238
Bashar
Idle Git

Quote:
"His hard drive got formatted"

duh :/.

Odd, so did mine 4 times between r7 and now, but i like ftp's
lol, you and I may argue from time to time, but I cannot deny you do have a sense of humour
Unread 30 May 2003, 01:59   #239
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Quote:
What's your point, Fury were "supposed" to kick all it's cheaters when they were found out.
At least LDK never claimed this
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r45-46 [FAnG]
Unread 30 May 2003, 02:01   #240
Bashar
Idle Git

Quote:
What's your point, Fury were "supposed" to kick all it's cheaters when they were found out.
At least LDK never claimed this
That is as good as admittance then - closest yet - and I was asking for proof. AFAIK fury did close its cheaters when they were found out, but if they weren't found out............

So, show me the ones who weren't found out.
Unread 30 May 2003, 02:01   #241
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
yes great let's start this fcking discussion again for crying out loud

sad tossers
Unread 30 May 2003, 02:02   #242
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

Quote:
Originally posted by lrytas
exactly
So Lrytas is admitting there is cheating in LDK?
At last, thats all we've been waiting for
Unread 30 May 2003, 02:05   #243
K-W
Bored

Fury's policy was that proven cheaters were kicked, but we wouldnt bust our asses finding and busting cheaters in our allainces as that was not our job and would put us at a major disadvantage against allainces such as Xandadu with LDK.

We now find ourselves in a different uni, one where alot of alliances are policing themselves. The big question is, does ldk intend to do like most allainces are doing now, and investigate internally, boot and report?
Unread 30 May 2003, 02:12   #244
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
The big question is, does ldk intend to do like most allainces are doing now, and investigate internally, boot and report?

so you are claiming that your alliance has specific positions/persons who's job is to investigate if people are cheating wheter or not?
Unread 30 May 2003, 02:17   #245
Bashar
Idle Git

Quote:
Originally posted by SilverSmoke
so you are claiming that your alliance has specific positions/persons who's job is to investigate if people are cheating wheter or not?
Germania is eclipse, and eclipse has followed this policy - ask me in a few rounds when it won't cause problems, and you are welcome to the proof - but no, eclipse doesn't have specific people searching for such things (AFAIK), but should it need to - most people with some sense have the ability to keep their eyes open.
Unread 30 May 2003, 05:13   #246
K-W
Bored

Quote:
Originally posted by SilverSmoke
Erm, there must be a serious literacy problem on these forums. Nothing I said in any way implied this or indicated this. So no im not claiming it. Nor am I claiming that the moon is made of green cheese. Could you at least attempt to stay on topic?

Eclipse HC investigated all members who were suspected of cheating due to tips or suspicious behavior and kicked and reported. That is what I claimed, that is what as done. Maybe you could answer my question now.
Unread 30 May 2003, 06:33   #247
Sirad
Have D|ck Done Travell

Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
I suggest you go to a dictionary and look up hearsay.

Your continual and silly refusal to understand plain english is your problem, not mine. Ive explained it to you twice.

Congrats, you dont cheat, neither do I, im not sure what exactly you are trying to prove by that.
i suggest you look up discussion for which theese boards are named after, if we are going to drop into personal insults one might say you are unable to comprehend that word.
Unread 30 May 2003, 07:41   #248
niwaie
Spirit of Xanadu

niwaie is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Gerbie
I hope my alliance (TFD) is pretty clear of cheaters. It is as far as I know.
heh. no slandering intended, but during my time in xanadu i was looking for our famous bot. instead i found half my gal (tfd) using a production/launch bot.

the "fun" in fun-alliance comes from nights of sleep.

\o/
Unread 30 May 2003, 07:45   #249
Ferox

Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
Fury's policy was that proven cheaters were kicked, but we wouldnt bust our asses finding and busting cheaters in our allainces as that was not our job and would put us at a major disadvantage against allainces such as Xandadu with LDK.

We now find ourselves in a different uni, one where alot of alliances are policing themselves. The big question is, does ldk intend to do like most allainces are doing now, and investigate internally, boot and report?

A simple mention of "Esthar galaxy" makes your words laughable.
Unread 30 May 2003, 07:46   #250
Ferox

Quote:
So Lrytas is admitting there is cheating in LDK?
At last, thats all we've been waiting for
Yes, jump to your own imagined conclusions more often, that way you will really earn respect.