User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 8 May 2003, 21:25   #1
Terminator2003

Terminator2003 is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up A big CHEERS to our multi hunters

Today I have seen our new (?) multi hunters in action.

They both replied to my emails AND closed suspicious planets.

I think it is safe to say that my faith in the PA team has been restored. Somethings *ARE* being done! I'd advise anyone of you to send evicence of cheaters to the planetarion crew!

THEY ROCK!!

<insert random propaganda here>

Cheers!!

[edit: ok it was the first time in 4 rounds ever, but it seems they are now finally doing something about the blatant farming and cheating going on... hope they keep it up]

ps. And to the multis and acc sharers in my galaxy that have their friends hitting me: you got 0wned!
Unread 8 May 2003, 21:40   #2
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
I'm impressed to see several planets closed within a day of their offences being seen. Even without 'please stop cheating please please please' messages being sent first.
Unread 8 May 2003, 21:44   #3
Master
Time Lord

Master is an unknown quantity at this point
Yes and guys watch out for a guy called Chimp, he thinks your a multi for just looking at him.
Unread 8 May 2003, 22:04   #4
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Pity one of the planets who was closed today wasn't closed in Round7 when he commited the exact same but got away with it /bitter
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2003, 22:20   #5
SpazMonster
No, really...

SpazMonster is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Hicks
Pity one of the planets who was closed today wasn't closed in Round7 when he commited the exact same but got away with it /bitter
oh well
Unread 9 May 2003, 00:27   #6
Sirad
Have D|ck Done Travell

Sirad is an unknown quantity at this point
too little to late for round 9 in all respects
but it might make round 10 a little more fair if cheaters are actively deleted.
Unread 9 May 2003, 01:11   #7
Spinner
Founder of Planetarion

Spinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant future
I told you we are attempting to improive in a few areas, it just takes a little while to show (-:

But thanks for the credit, its nice that people notice.
Unread 9 May 2003, 01:41   #8
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Spinner
I told you we are attempting to improive in a few areas, it just takes a little while to show (-:

But thanks for the credit, its nice that people notice.
I dunno what you've done to change it, but I like it! And whatever you do, keep it up

Jester
Unread 9 May 2003, 05:11   #9
Denniz
Angelus Mortis

Denniz is an unknown quantity at this point
OI,

does this mean i can report also planets / gals that cheated at first weeks of the round?
Or is that too old now?

And where to contact the new multiehunters?
I send my mails to Prince the last time
r5 - 15:24:8 - Angelus Mortis of Mortem Expetere LuX/Wolfpack
r6 - 27:20:6 - Ignotus Milites of Non Omnis Moriar Wolfpack
r7 - 8:13:8 - Periculum In Mora of Aurora Musis Amica Wolfpack / allianceless / SnugglehBunnies
r8 - 22:5:4 Est quaedam flere voluptas of Hinc illae lacrimae Adelante / Fury / SnugglehBunnies
wc 1 - xx:yy:zz - ^Nuda veritas of Mirabile dictu^
wc 2 - 3:13:9 - Nox of Omnis una manet nox
r9 - 37:2:8 Nomen est omen of Somnium verum evadit Eclipse / SnugglehBunnies
r9.5 23:2:1 Multos timere debet of quem multi timent Elysium / SnugglehBunnies
Denniz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2003, 07:17   #10
hAl
ensign forever

hAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Denniz
OI,

does this mean i can report also planets / gals that cheated at first weeks of the round?
Or is that too old now?

I deleted all that stuff when Iried to delete my planet. I failed to get rid of my planet but any evidence is long gone
Unread 9 May 2003, 07:39   #11
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by hAl
I deleted all that stuff when Iried to delete my planet. I failed to get rid of my planet but any evidence is long gone
You haf paid for ze round, you VILL play ze entire round! You vill NOT delete your planet or ve vill send ze boys around
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2003, 09:02   #12
MadeMan
180ş

MadeMan is an unknown quantity at this point
who has been closed?
MadeMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2003, 09:20   #13
SpitFire
PA ****

SpitFire is an unknown quantity at this point
Focth's gal
SpitFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2003, 10:32   #14
hAl
ensign forever

hAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Gayle29uk
You haf paid for ze round, you VILL play ze entire round! You vill NOT delete your planet or ve vill send ze boys around
I am still playing (well, I login sometimes) cause 3 weeks after I deleted my planet the forums were out for a week and when I tried to login out of boredom I found my planet still existed.

hAl
Unread 9 May 2003, 11:36   #15
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by SpitFire
Focth's gal
Only 1 non Eclipse/ToT planet in Focht's galaxy has been closed. There are several other of the "blatent" planets shut to.
Unread 9 May 2003, 11:36   #16
tyriel
humble ex-n00b

tyriel is an unknown quantity at this point
the cynic in me notices that Prince has been gone a few days and we see some activity..
tyriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2003, 11:45   #17
hAl
ensign forever

Quote:
Originally posted by tyriel
the cynic in me notices that Prince has been gone a few days and we see some activity..
You are not the only one to notice !!!!
Unread 9 May 2003, 11:48   #18
davidb
[Iron-Pirates & Babes]

davidb is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Gayle29uk
lmao !
davidb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2003, 12:17   #19
A2
#planetarion

A2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Multi'ing reports should go to [email protected]
All other forms of cheating should go to [email protected]

Remember the more detail that you can give about why you suspect someone the better. Emails consisting solely of "CLOSE x:y:z HE'Z A MULTING SCUMBAG CHEAT0R!!!!11112222" really aren't much use
Unread 9 May 2003, 12:40   #20
Backbone
The one and only

Backbone is an unknown quantity at this point
is there an email called [email protected] ? I think that would be better than [email protected]

10 times mightier than 2001
Backbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2003, 13:05   #21
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I hope that for next round, the report player feature will be returned in the form of exactly that - a form. Which is much easier and less of a barrier for people, such as e-mail generally is.

*gets the whip out and looks at A2/Kloopy/Spinner
Unread 9 May 2003, 13:09   #22
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
If the cheats are being dealt with quicker and with the same thoughness as before that can only be a good thing. I just hope that in an attempt to please the majority of the community shortcuts arent being taken during the investigation of cheats
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2003, 14:00   #23
Cicada
p a r r a c i d a

Cicada is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Jester
I dunno what you've done to change it, but I like it! And whatever you do, keep it up

Jester
i'm guessing getting rid of prince
Unread 9 May 2003, 14:08   #24
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Cicada
i'm guessing getting rid of prince
Eh, multihunting sucked dog's balls long before Prince was part of the team.

Jester
Unread 9 May 2003, 14:16   #25
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Jester
Eh, multihunting sucked dog's balls long before Prince was part of the team.

Jester
It seemed to get worse though.

Doesnt help when Prince was mailing all cheaters asking them nicely to stop, rather than close them on the spot.
Unread 9 May 2003, 15:30   #26
Lord_Olrik
PiaZava's Son

Lord_Olrik is an unknown quantity at this point
anyone knows whos part of the new team ? or is it spinner on rampage ?

congrats to whoever is doing it btw.
Proud to have been Bull

[03:54] <PiaZava> let me know if you need someone to do your dictation, I can even wear a skirt
Lord_Olrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2003, 19:08   #27
Denniz
Angelus Mortis

Denniz is an unknown quantity at this point
They even mail back and say they keep you updated \o/

A list with all ppl they closed and reason why they are closed would be nice, cuz its seems that a lot of planets are getting closed now.
r5 - 15:24:8 - Angelus Mortis of Mortem Expetere LuX/Wolfpack
r6 - 27:20:6 - Ignotus Milites of Non Omnis Moriar Wolfpack
r7 - 8:13:8 - Periculum In Mora of Aurora Musis Amica Wolfpack / allianceless / SnugglehBunnies
r8 - 22:5:4 Est quaedam flere voluptas of Hinc illae lacrimae Adelante / Fury / SnugglehBunnies
wc 1 - xx:yy:zz - ^Nuda veritas of Mirabile dictu^
wc 2 - 3:13:9 - Nox of Omnis una manet nox
r9 - 37:2:8 Nomen est omen of Somnium verum evadit Eclipse / SnugglehBunnies
r9.5 23:2:1 Multos timere debet of quem multi timent Elysium / SnugglehBunnies
Denniz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2003, 19:33   #28
Parthos
lippy bint

Parthos is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
A list with all ppl they closed and reason why they are closed would be nice, cuz its seems that a lot of planets are getting closed now.
It could be part of the portal; if they're really serious about closing cheaters now, that would be a nice flag to both players and any non-player checking the game out that it doesn't harbor cheaters.
12:17 AM: Cochese: if PA team was a liquor, they'd be that plastic-half gallon for $8 stuff
Parthos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2003, 21:29   #29
Kloopy
-Back Again-

Kloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy
I hope that for next round, the report player feature will be returned in the form of exactly that - a form. Which is much easier and less of a barrier for people, such as e-mail generally is.

*gets the whip out and looks at A2/Kloopy/Spinner
Yes yes yes. :P It's on its way.
All designed. Coming with the r10 stuff :-)
Kloopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2003, 21:59   #30
rnd|One
100% irresistible

rnd|One has a spectacular aura aboutrnd|One has a spectacular aura aboutrnd|One has a spectacular aura about
This must be part of the traditional FeelGood end-of-round closures to get us in illusions of anti-cheating measures being taken in this game right now and in the future. Have to admire the punctuality round after round, if nothing else.
Unread 9 May 2003, 23:36   #31
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by rnd|One
This must be part of the traditional FeelGood end-of-round closures to get us in illusions of anti-cheating measures being taken in this game right now and in the future. Have to admire the punctuality round after round, if nothing else.
No, seriously, the job has been given to someone else, and people seem to be happy so far...
You're just overly cynical, you know that?

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 May 2003, 13:12   #32
schryenm
Old geezer

schryenm is infamous around these parts
There is some hope afterall

Well, i know for a fact that a gal in my para was accountsharing on a grandscale.
Only 2 active and 1 semi active players remained. So they went for a proven technique: get uid/pw of the inactives and use them for galdef.
The GC told me after he was closed that 1 planet in his gal was used for alliance def, but that planet hasn't been closed. I presume cos the ip-address login in wasn't the same as for the other planets (hint hint to hunters).
I can only say kudo's to the hunters. If u guys get the job done well in 1st 300 ticks of r10, i have hope for pa yet.
R3: 26:6:15 markdirdir of Tchai [TFD]
R4: 285:19:15 marmaluk of Pao [TFD]/[XAN Core]
R5: 20:9:4 markdirdir of Kursk [XAN Core]
R6: 2:1:15 markdirdir of Tchai [XAN core]/(inactive)
R7: 40:6:23 markdirdir of Pao -freebee -
R8: 40:5:3 markdirdir of Tchai [Plush]
R9: 6:2:2 Disneyland of the Death Penalty (OLY)
R10 Retired
schryenm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2003, 11:29   #33
stargazingiris
mundo!

stargazingiris is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
exact same?

hmmmmmmmmmmm

talking to the wrong people Hicks?
r5 93rd 27:22:21 An eval-doer of Eval terrorist w3rld
r7 12th 10:08:12 The One Legged Sherpa of Nanga Parbat
r8 3rd 38:03:04 where the arrow went out of steel stars

Happily retired.
stargazingiris is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2003, 12:08   #34
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

At the time when I posted that I was told you swapped yet again, turns out you only multied this time.
Unread 11 May 2003, 15:46   #35
Terminator2003

Hicks just 2 words for you

You Suck

We all know half of Planetarion cheats, we all know you are so good at personal insults, damn, you are good. You are the best. It is however annoying to see your name in every thread and in every thread you have to personally insult/attack someone. So here's some more of your own...

You Suck
Unread 11 May 2003, 16:06   #36
stargazingiris
mundo!

stargazingiris is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
At the time when I posted that I was told you swapped yet again, turns out you only multied this time.

who you been talking to now?

r5 93rd 27:22:21 An eval-doer of Eval terrorist w3rld
r7 12th 10:08:12 The One Legged Sherpa of Nanga Parbat
r8 3rd 38:03:04 where the arrow went out of steel stars

Happily retired.
stargazingiris is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2003, 16:06   #37
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

It's hardly a personal insult, as a person I like mundo, always found him a good guy to deal with and he's an excellent player.

However, it doesn't mean I don't still have issues with the way Round 7 ended and I can't help but feel that if he had been punnished for what he did in Round 7 he may not have done what he's accused of this round.

Are you really from Lithuania Terminator ? That makes your thread about multi hunters doing a good job far more amusing.

Last edited by Hicks; 11 May 2003 at 16:13.
Unread 11 May 2003, 16:34   #38
Terminator2003

Quote:

Are you really from Lithuania Terminator ? That makes your thread about multi hunters doing a good job far more amusing.
Do you really rule a planet in a galaxy somewhere in space?

no.

PS. It's nice mundo is a nice guy, but ill generalise on this issues; all cheaters *** and go to ****
Unread 11 May 2003, 21:53   #39
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Is this guy someones unfunny troll account ?