User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 14 Jan 2003, 16:53   #51
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Knight Theamion
only thing that actually ever worked was deus.
Because Deus was not part of a block?

Ho Ho Ho
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 16:57   #52
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by ParraCida

Ho Ho Ho
Oi.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Scouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 16:58   #53
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute
You seem quite certain of yourself Aneu.

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 16:58   #54
Maddix
Imposter?

Maddix is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Powerblocking in Round IX

Quote:
Originally posted by Hardin
Nope - I am not important - didnt claim to be!
Didn't think so

Quote:
--random babble--
I think you missed the part where I said (imo yes) that Olympians and possibly Virus are better alliances than the others in one on one encounters. To assume that a group of these three could overcome a group of arguabley three better alliances with just improved co-operation is just a bit of wishful thinking.

Quote:
Finally numbers do play a more important role now - even the so call junior alliances are lot more professional than they used to be and can be employed effectively with good leadership!
Numbers without organisation means precisely dick all.

R2: XXV
R3: Æternals
R4: Fx9/Wolfpack
R5: Legion
R6: Legion BC
R7: Legion BC
R8: RaH BC
R9: RaH HC
Maddix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 16:58   #55
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Since deus didnt want stagnation and that worked till the end of the round.
Knight Theamion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 17:06   #56
Galadrieth

Galadrieth is an unknown quantity at this point
Firstly and formostly what did VoM expect?
I for one am delighted the obvious has come to reality, and am glad the other alliances used there brains to form such a coalition (if its true)

Secondly, remember round 6?
That was a fun round for a vast majority, including myself, and i was on the FLTTV side, heavily outgunned!!

This has actually made me want to play Round 9, maybe the round will be interesting now. I shall be looking for a galaxy now

P.S VoM have no right what so ever to complain, the initial poster of this thread complains that the blocks should be in a 3 alliance formation!!??? Why, there where no guidelines, infact the vast majority of Pa would of prefered no blocks...you violated that wish? So why uphold yours?

<Arf^> The chance Akujin loses his virginty with another man, Gala, is 83%
Rnd 1 -=Krom of Kromulous-31:3:4=-
Rnd 2 -=Krom of Sumeria-24:15:4=-
Rnd 3 -=RaekOne of Omega=-34:10:4=-
Rnd 4 -=Galadrieth of The Chronic=178:11:3=-
Rnd 5 -=.Nosferatu Of Chaos Without Propechy=31:6:10=-
Galadrieth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 17:13   #57
Teh_Necro
Daddy.

Teh_Necro has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Its a situation that was bound to arise when you agreed to this Viper, if you complain now then its only a testement to exactly how ignorant you actually are.

My only hope is that the resitant block(s) are wise enough to ensure that once VoM is defeated that they can split up and remove stagnation from this round.

-Necro
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 17:13   #58
Hardin

Hardin is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Powerblocking in Round IX

Quote:
Originally posted by Maddix
Didn't think so

I think you missed the part where I said (imo yes) that Olympians and possibly Virus are better alliances than the others in one on one encounters. To assume that a group of these three could overcome a group of arguabley three better alliances with just improved co-operation is just a bit of wishful thinking.

Numbers without organisation means precisely dick all.
As I said on my edited post since when has 'being someone' become a requirement to post on these forums.

I am glad that you personally feel important enough to post!

With regard which is a better block imo WEE (Wolfpack, Elysium, Eclipse) on its own would have been a serious competitor to VOM - obviously the addition of ToT and Sapentia makes it even stronger!

Finally - very few alliances (even the junior ones) now have crap organisation. Combined with a higher average skill level and commitment (activity) in the game junior alliances can play an important role in block wars tying up valuable resources...with proper guidance in a block even junior alliances can play an effective role!

R9.5 - ? - *NONE* - Lost Avengers returns!!!
R9 - 4:10:5 - *OLYMPIANS* - I hate NARWEET *Boohoo*...
R8 - 26:2:1 - *TITANS* - We wuz robbed - Hidden Dragons foeva!!!
R7 - 5:20:3 - *NONE* - Owners of C5 - Creation of Lost Avengers - PA's most leet BG
R5 - C28 - *ELYSIUM* - Lo Friederich, Hardcastle, CBK and all...
R4 - ? - *NONE* - Hapless noobie
R3 - ? - *NONE* - Hopeless noobie
Hardin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 17:18   #59
Shev
So what?

Shev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to behold
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Powerblocking in Round IX

Quote:
Finally - very few alliances (even the junior ones) now have crap organisation. Combined with a higher average skill level and commitment (activity) in the game junior alliances can play an important role in block wars tying up valuable resources...with proper guidance in a block even junior alliances can play an effective role!
For example........?

[RaH] [Mercenaries]
Shev is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 17:21   #60
Maddix
Imposter?

Quote:
As I said on my edited post since when has 'being someone' become a requirement to post on these forums.

I am glad that you personally feel important enough to post!
Cunningly you edited after I had read and quoted it, bastard :/

Quote:
With regard which is a better block imo WEE (Wolfpack, Elysium, Eclipse) on its own would have been a serious competitor to VOM - obviously the addition of ToT and Sapentia makes it even stronger!
A fair match imo, whoever said that other blocks would strike up a deal with them tho? Oh thats right it was Fleet_Mulitplex....it must be correct then

Quote:
I believe the term you are looking for is "flak"

Unread 14 Jan 2003, 17:24   #61
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

Quote:
You mean they found out Xanadu was planning on attacking them?

Know your facts little boy
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 17:32   #62
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
ToT while a great little alliance should not be over estimated as they have a very small member base, Sapentia are well hardly a first rate alliance. I think it's very touch and go that Eclipse, Elysium, Wolfpack and ToT are a match for ViruS, Madcows and Olympians. If anything the VoM block is stronger.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 17:38   #63
Petru
mefs

Petru is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

Pretty [SWEET] deal no?

h0 h0 h0 I crack myself up.

Username: HobbieRogue4
Password: ****petru

I was 'angry' a lot back then. :/
Petru is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 17:40   #64
Norseman
4ever a Snuggly Bunny

Norseman is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
[*]that there were three blocks
[*] the hatred from r5 (the mistrust from r3 and between r3/4),
[*]the strong leadership in each of the sides
[*]the intense fight (ship and propaganda wise)
[*]the value of honour or lack of it; R6 - Xeta refusing to backstab Silver, hence no deal made with nos/wp, Deus seemingly always working for their goal and Fury&Co never giving up / R4 - legion/Fury refusing to allow Nos to do whatever they wanted or visaversa and the pact were broken, Xanadu remaining their friendship with Nos for whatever cost
- was what formed the round and decided its fate. That were the ingredients lacking for so many of the past rounds

highly doubt planetarion got enough hc`s in enough alliances that really cares for the warpart of the game and are still highly motivated, members that sees the value of propaganda or as it seems; a universe that is capable of changing its fashion if needed to make this a round to be remembered

but what do i know...
R3: 111:17
R4: 2:15 Elysium
R5: 1:5 Elysium
R6: 24:16 Elysium
R8: 28:?? Adelante
Retired & vanished
Norseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 17:41   #65
Hardin

Hardin is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Powerblocking in Round IX

Quote:
Originally posted by Hicks
ToT while a great little alliance should not be over estimated as they have a very small member base, Sapentia are well hardly a first rate alliance. I think it's very touch and go that Eclipse, Elysium, Wolfpack and ToT are a match for ViruS, Madcows and Olympians. If anything the VoM block is stronger.
Point taken Hicks - altho I sincerely believe that people are really underating Eclipse and are not taking into account that Olympians is much changed from Titans. Maybe it would be a close fight...

But surely adding NoS/HD/Rah/ND/hirr/ETY is overkill?
======================

Edit- Petru [SWEET] fantastic!

Even if this is a load of rubbish and they aint working together surely with and acronym like that

Sapentia, Wolfpack, Elysium, Eclipse and ToT will have to work together :-)

Brong on [Sweet] vs [VOM] :-)

R9.5 - ? - *NONE* - Lost Avengers returns!!!
R9 - 4:10:5 - *OLYMPIANS* - I hate NARWEET *Boohoo*...
R8 - 26:2:1 - *TITANS* - We wuz robbed - Hidden Dragons foeva!!!
R7 - 5:20:3 - *NONE* - Owners of C5 - Creation of Lost Avengers - PA's most leet BG
R5 - C28 - *ELYSIUM* - Lo Friederich, Hardcastle, CBK and all...
R4 - ? - *NONE* - Hapless noobie
R3 - ? - *NONE* - Hopeless noobie
Hardin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 17:41   #66
Maddix
Imposter?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Powerblocking in Round IX

Quote:
Originally posted by Petru
Pretty [SWEET] deal no?

h0 h0 h0 I crack myself up.
FS
That was mine

Unread 14 Jan 2003, 17:42   #67
Fifth_teletubbie
Commander etc

Fifth_teletubbie is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
You mean they found out Xanadu was planning on attacking them?

There was always going to be a split between 'MISC' and Xan/Ely if the war against FLTTV went our way, that was clear from the start.

I think you'll find however that Xan command were more than happy to have continued bashing FLTTV into the ground for one or two more weeks, and THEN going to war with Deus.
Deus wanted to split sooner than that though.

As it was Xan merely preempted Deus by giving a 72h notice (that LDK chose to ignore).
It was a brilliant move since true to form WP and NoS would take any excuse to not get into a real fight, leaving Deus to take the brunt of the attack.

Ostraka: It's a Social Club with guns (and K-Y)
Fifth_teletubbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 17:42   #68
Maddix
Imposter?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Powerblocking in Round IX

Quote:
But surely adding NoS/HD/Rah/ND/hirr/ETY is overkill?
Again....who said 'the third block' would be with Eclipse and co and against VOM?

Unread 14 Jan 2003, 17:42   #69
cbk100

cbk100 is an unknown quantity at this point
And what can VOM learn by this???

This universe doesn't accept powerblocking anymore so if anyone does it the other stand together and teach them a lesson.

Its not a fair battle but it sure is fair that you get punished for powerblocking.

Don't slap a person in the face unless you are aware of the fact that you might get beaten up seriously by doing it!!!!!

cbk
cbk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 17:44   #70
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute
I somehow doubt you're in any position to be commenting on our actions cbk

Utterly useless since r3
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 17:47   #71
Aneu
H O N O U R

Aneu is an unknown quantity at this point
Cochese, anyone who plays PA is in a position to comment, so please dont say that again.

Aneu

'True Power Is A State Of Mind'

Quote:
[22:27] ([ViruS]Aaranaf) your not Aneu
Aneu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 17:47   #72
SpazMonster
No, really...

SpazMonster is an unknown quantity at this point
Heh, this just proves the point I made in another thread... The more allies you take on, the greater your opposition will be. Not really suprised by this. What I am suprised by is Viper's continued (going on 3+ rounds) lack of public relations skills and his propensity to speak on behalf of alliances he has absolutely no clue about. He seems to want to pit certain alliances against him. Nice move etc. 3 cheers for stupidity.
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 17:49   #73
Cochese
Retired

Quote:
Originally posted by Aneu
Cochese, anyone who plays PA is in a position to comment, so please dont say that again.

Aneu

Aneu, when you know the full story, you can come back and delete your post.

Utterly useless since r3
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 17:54   #74
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Quote:
Originally posted by cbk100
This universe doesn't accept powerblocking anymore so if anyone does it the other stand together and teach them a lesson.
The only reason why most people are against powerblocking is because it might mean their side losing. Lots of alliances were looking for allies before all of this started anyway.

The hypocrisy here is amazing.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Unread 14 Jan 2003, 17:55   #75
cbk100

Quote:
Originally posted by Cochese
I somehow doubt you're in any position to be commenting on our actions cbk
LOL of some reason I think everyone is in the position to coment on that since it conserns everyone. Don't start sounding like a n00b cause you are too good for that.

And for some reason I think I'm more in the position to comment than any other.... remember that it wasn't me who was HC of MadcowS and just left last round.... don't start bitching or I'll do it too and that will just get real dirty.

Lets try to keep it a bit to the topic and if you have any problems with me create a thread about it and I'll be glad to comment on everything you say or even better take it to a PM so that all other don't have to listen to such crap.
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 17:56   #76
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light
I never expected myself to take part in a personal attack on someone, but I just cant help it.

First of all to all those alliance HC's that were in talks with other alliances about allying, gees man, what were you guys thinking. Once you allied you wouldent see other alliances allying as well to stop you? If you were then you must be the most naive person alive.

Having said that, I think Aneu must be the most hypocritical person on these forums at the moment. If I am not mistaken you were in talks with Virus and possibly Oly or Cows for a possible triad. They decided to not ally with HD and chose the cows and oly respectivly. And now you are here whining and complaining. Gees man if you cant take the disappointment and political aspect of being HC then you should have never decided to be one. Live with it and move on. This is after all a game.

Now, if you havent figured it out (which is quite possible) I am part of the VOM block. I think we are at the momment out gunned and the 1st few weeks of round9 will be tough, but thats all right. We shall fight on and make it tough for the other alliances as long as we can.

Anyways I was going to write a long rant, but now that I have written the above I just dont feel like it anymore. Grow up people, what did you expect. Alliances allying will always be in this game.

Est Sularus oth Mithas
My Honour is My Life, My Life is My Honour
RexDrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 17:58   #77
[ToT]Marduk
Godlike looking

[ToT]Marduk is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Powerblocking in Round IX

Quote:

ToT - I included them mainly because they have quality members who are a bit fanatical (remember laKetchup)

u really dunno how hard it is to be their leader
R2: 82:16 -=RaIsTlIn of AnSaLoN=- (GOSSD)
R3: 14:2 Marduk of Blackmetal [n00b ally]
R4: 135:7 Bolzenhagel of Stahlwerk [ToT] (SQRL, s7n)
R5: 9:24 BlutEngel of DieOffenbarung [ToT] (SQRL, c9r)
R6: 36:9 Rachesturm of Höllentor [ToT]
R7: 31:25 Gefallener Engel of Dunkelheit [ToT]
R8: 52:4 Schatten of Blutrache [ToT]
R9: 40:8 Ninurta Neregal Enlil of Esagila [ToT]
R9,5: 3:6:6 Marduk of ToT Leader [ToT]
http://gallery.netgamers.org/view.php?nick=marduk
[ToT]Marduk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 18:02   #78
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

Quote:
I am a big fat hypocrit that refuses to acknowledge this and always blames others. I think I was a redneck in my past life.

cbk
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 18:04   #79
Cochese
Retired

Quote:
LOL of some reason I think everyone is in the position to coment on that since it conserns everyone. Don't start sounding like a n00b cause you are too good for that.

And for some reason I think I'm more in the position to comment than any other.... remember that it wasn't me who was HC of MadcowS and just left last round.... don't start bitching or I'll do it too and that will just get real dirty.

Lets try to keep it a bit to the topic and if you have any problems with me create a thread about it and I'll be glad to comment on everything you say or even better take it to a PM so that all other don't have to listen to such crap.

Don't play the fool cbk, we both know why you wanted to re-join cows this round, and it wasn't because you enjoyed the alliance, had faith in the HC/members, or any other positive reason.

Get dirty all you want. I've nothing to hide.

Also, I don't find the fact that I left due to having RL issues to deal with embarrassing, so why mention it?

Utterly useless since r3
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 18:04   #80
Sir_Kon
ViruS Executive

Sir_Kon is an unknown quantity at this point
Political history of pre-round 9

- VOM agrees to work together in order to get stable galaxies

- Universe intentionally gets feed with anti-block propaganda and falls for it.

-Zeus contradicting himself in 1 sentence saying he is against blocking but at the same time is trying to cause an uproar and between the lines "create a huge counterblock ppl!" can be read.

- Universe feel they have the right to pack together to fight the so called evil ones.

Result:
A universe devided in 2 sides where the so called evil side is about 5 times as small as their opposition but still are known as the evil superblockers who ruin the game.

for the round 9 name competition i suggest:

"Universe, played like a fiddle."

Last edited by Sir_Kon; 14 Jan 2003 at 18:11.
Sir_Kon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 18:05   #81
WipeOut
Playboy

WipeOut is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
several alliances you've added for effect have no relations.
He is right Viper matey.
WipeOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 18:07   #82
WipeOut
Playboy

Quote:
Originally posted by Aneu

Aneu
Run to mommy...
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 18:08   #83
Kar
One Of A Kind

Kar is an unknown quantity at this point
Shouldn't that be "Played like a fiddle?"
Kar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 18:09   #84
cbk100

Quote:
yeah I have always wondered if you were 12 or 14 years old. (if you want to take the discussions to the level you show then maybe you should turn off your computer and spare us here on AD for it)

I don't care if ViruS/MadcowS/Oly have powerblocked. I just do what I can to make sure that you regreat doing it and to me it seems like some of the members of your powerblock allready don't like what you have done. Now they realise that what you have done will just backfire.

cbk

Last edited by cbk100; 14 Jan 2003 at 18:17.
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 18:10   #85
Sirad
Have D|ck Done Travell

Sirad is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
And what can VOM learn by this???

Its not a fair battle but it sure is fair that you get punished for powerblocking.

Don't slap a person in the face unless you are aware of the fact that you might get beaten up seriously by doing it!!!!!

cbk
at least your gals wont be fence sitting from 'our' side of the triangle universe now will they
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 18:10   #86
Pitchfork
Tourist

Pitchfork is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Powerblocking in Round IX

Quote:
Originally posted by [ToT]Marduk
u really dunno how hard it is to be their leader
even harder is, to be lead by you
Pitchfork is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 18:10   #87
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by WipeOut
He is right Viper matey.
Really because I have it on good authority that while they've met with ND neither HD nor RaH have agreed a deal with them, that is unless Aneu and Maddix have lied on IRC and this very thread. All Viper is trying to do is undo the "bad guy" image his block has received over the last few days by lumping in everyone and their dog to say "LOOK HOW BAD YOU ARE WITH ALL THOSE ALLIES".

Last edited by Hicks; 14 Jan 2003 at 18:15.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 18:12   #88
Sir_Kon
ViruS Executive

Quote:
Originally posted by Kar
Shouldn't that be "Played like a fiddle?"
ty, btw don't blame me blame my english teacher ;P
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 18:14   #89
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

I don't really see how whinging will help your cause. All you are doing is demoralising your own members and looking like cry babies, to be honest.

This won't make people more sypathetic and won't help your cause at all.

Unread 14 Jan 2003, 18:14   #90
WipeOut
Playboy

Quote:
Really because I have it on good authority that while they've met with ND neither HD nor RaH have agreed a deal with them.
I guess we will find out soon, will we not?
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 18:16   #91
cbk100

Quote:
Originally posted by Cochese
Don't play the fool cbk, we both know why you wanted to re-join cows this round, and it wasn't because you enjoyed the alliance, had faith in the HC/members, or any other positive reason.

Get dirty all you want. I've nothing to hide.

Also, I don't find the fact that I left due to having RL issues to deal with embarrassing, so why mention it?
Yes we all know that I wanted to join MadcowS cause many of your members wanted me back and convinced me to get back and yes we all know that I wanted to get back cause I love the MadcowS community and yes we all know that I don't trust a VERY few persons of the staff....

What exacly is it that you want to say with the crap you are typing?

And why I mention it is because you say that I am in no position to comment, but I was a huge part of MadcowS and I was one of the only ppl who stayed with MadcowS when most of you HCs of whatever reason let them down.
Don't you think its a bit critical when MadcowS ppl start to PM me about HC and IA matters? and when they PM me to ask why the hell I'm the one doing everything and asking where all of the other in the staff is??

I think I'm in the position to comment very well on the matters of MadcowS cause I know most of the ppl and they are still very good friends....most of them.

cbk
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 18:16   #92
WipeOut
Playboy

Hicks...

there you go
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 18:17   #93
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Quote:
yeah I have always wondered if you were 12 or 14 years old. (if you want to take the discussions to the level you show then maybe you should turn off your computer and spare us here on AD for it)

I don't care if you have powerblocked I just do what I can to make sure that you regreat doing it and to me it seems like some of the members of your powerblock allready don't like what you have done. Now they realise that what you have done will just backfire.

cbk
Parra is on NO side, he has NO alliance and he is NOT in any alliance of VOM. Just like myself.

Unread 14 Jan 2003, 18:18   #94
Sir_Kon
ViruS Executive

Quote:
Originally posted by Scouse
I don't really see how whinging will help your cause. All you are doing is demoralising your own members and looking like cry babies, to be honest.

This won't make people more sypathetic and won't help your cause at all.
It isn't inteded as a whine nor am i being a cry baby just showing the ppl they have been played by their own ppl.
Wether they want to stand up and say what they really think about it is up to them.

and about this demoralising, im very sure they are gonna fight for their lifes and for justice
Besides, what does demoralise members more? seeing 5 hostiles against every friendly or 1 of the HC's trying to come up for them?
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 18:18   #95
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light
Thumbs up

Let the Salem WitchHunt begin

Est Sularus oth Mithas
My Honour is My Life, My Life is My Honour
RexDrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 18:20   #96
Maddix
Imposter?

Re: Political history of pre-round 9

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir_Kon

- Universe intentionally gets feed with anti-block propaganda and falls for it.

-Zeus contradicting himself in 1 sentence saying he is against blocking but at the same time is trying to cause an uproar and between the lines "create a huge counterblock ppl!" can be read.

- Universe feel they have the right to pack together to fight the so called evil ones.

Result:
A universe devided in 2 sides where the so called evil side is about 5 times as small as their opposition but still are known as the evil superblockers who ruin the game.

for the round 9 name competition i suggest:

"Universe, played like a fiddle."
Is it "who can make a bigger fool of themselves in Virus" day today?

As has been said in the other 10 threads already open on this subject. You created the block so don't cry that others are creating them too. Also how can you claim that the VOM block is 5 times as small and there is only two sides when:
  • [1] No other blocks have been announced
    [2] 'Rumours' suggest there is two other blocks not one
    [3] Only 'rumours' suggest that these two blocks (which tbh on their own amount to about the same firepower as VOM) are working together
    [4] You believe random propaganda with no actual evidence to back it up which ironically comes from 'your side' and today specifically from your own alliance

Your desperate attempts to prevent either block forming to the extend you believe they might, let alone your fear of them working against you, clearly shows the rest of the universe that the VOM block is scared and is worried that this round may not be as easy for them as they would have hoped.

Also perhaps you are deemed the 'evil ones' cos the way you act and the fact that people don't like you instead of what you think is anti-powerblocking hatred.

Btw, Fleet_Multiplex has the lead on the retarded post award for the moment, try harder next time :/

Unread 14 Jan 2003, 18:21   #97
RooKie
Boy without a toy

RooKie is an unknown quantity at this point
MAdCowS is not demoralized.

\o/

WC 2 Winners "TiG's Terrific Tribe" 3:21

Quicknet Webdesign & Neteffects Søkemotoroptimalisering
RooKie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 18:23   #98
Sirad
Have D|ck Done Travell

Sirad is an unknown quantity at this point
if no one has figured it out,
cbk speaks on behalf of himself and not on madcows.
cbk your not as important as you think you are. as for your mistrust of the staff thats a 2 way street and that is why your application to rejoin was denied along with the 'other' fence reasons.
you made a big post on this **** before when u claimed i said you joined fury, wrong there ... wrong now...
your ego is 2 big for your boots cbk, i suggest getting 5 sizes larger
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 18:23   #99
RooKie
Boy without a toy

RooKie is an unknown quantity at this point
Maddix, we never announced our group so technically we are in the same category as the others

WC 2 Winners "TiG's Terrific Tribe" 3:21

Quicknet Webdesign & Neteffects Søkemotoroptimalisering
RooKie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 18:26   #100
Maddix
Imposter?

Quote:
Originally posted by RooKie
Maddix, we never announced our group so technically we are in the same category as the others
Fair enough, however....

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir_Kon
This alone is more of an announcement (Sir_Kon is Virus HC is he not?) than any of the other groups have made