User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 31 Oct 2007, 01:08   #1
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society
Declaration of war!

** News Alert from the Viking headquarters **

This is the Vikings of the galaxy, due to some mushroom trips we were able to foresee the future, and would have to react on some thing that still has not happened, but we foresee it as a possible future outcome, so the only decent thing we needed to do was to react before this possibility becomes a reality. The time space continuum will crumble unless someone steps up to the plate to fight against the oppression from the smelly eta 12 fleets.

So as of tick 1, TGV is declaring war on F-Crew.

We hope that everyone sees the necessity of this move by us and understand that we have a perfectly good reason to do this. The war will be fought on the beaches, on the bridges, on the discotheques and on various other stages where war can be waged. TGV will take prisoners, dismantle their civility and force them to grow beards!

The Universe says we need to do this, and since the universe is so much bigger than us, we must obey.

Uberdarklord and leader of the minions of evil and accursed vikings that refuse to shave, or do other nasty clean things.

Kargool of The Galactic Vikings

PS. everyone is invited, and yes, there will be cake. Do remember to wipe off your feet before leaving the house though.

PPS. This is an statement released by the staff of Kargool's head office. As the announcement of war has not been discussed with any other HC's of the alliance TGV, there might be a chance that this war might be revoked at tick 2.
Unread 31 Oct 2007, 01:25   #2
galla

galla is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Declaration of war!

Kargool u are one crazy mofo but god dammit it just might work. I have spoken with Shiva, Buddha, Odin, Mohamed, Jesus, Haile Sellassie, and Puff The Magic Dragon, they are all of the opinion that they are on our side. I spoke with Tom Cruise and he says the Scientologists are against us and Joseph Smith says the Mormons will join us if we marry our cousins.
I say we let the Mormons go, my cousins are butt ugly. I have a call in to John Travolta nad I think i can convince him to overrule Cruise and get the Scientologists onside.
I think this should guarantee the win but other than that high activity might help us.
Hehe, that last bit was just a joke.
galla is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Oct 2007, 01:32   #3
Marv
Jazz Man

Marv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
We hope that everyone sees the necessity of this move by us and understand that we have a perfectly good reason to do this.
Because Wakey keeps kicking your arse on PD?

Quote:
PPS. This is an statement released by the staff of Kargool's head office. As the announcement of war has not been discussed with any other HC's of the alliance TGV, there might be a chance that this war might be revoked at tick 2.

Ex ROCK HC & PA Team Head of Support.
Marv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Oct 2007, 07:49   #4
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

We all know you'll end up raping your own alliance, Kargool
Unread 31 Oct 2007, 10:22   #5
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
** News Alert from the Viking headquarters **

Uberdarklord and leader of the minions of evil and accursed vikings that refuse to shave, or do other nasty clean things.
That how I could detect a tgv prelaunch fleet without Jumpgate scans.
The au natural smell was just too over powering.

Picture the F-crew DCs shouting...

Def call from DC... "soap bars needed eta 7"
Def offer from member... "got a can of lynx that can do eta 7 my bath tub just cant do the eta, if that is any use"
DC "Thats not gonna cover it he hasn't washed in 5 days"
Unread 31 Oct 2007, 10:46   #6
Smokeh
Kitty handler

Smokeh will become famous soon enoughSmokeh will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley
Def call from DC... "soap bars needed eta 7"
Def offer from member... "got a can of lynx that can do eta 7 my bath tub just cant do the eta, if that is any use"
DC "Thats not gonna cover it he hasn't washed in 5 days"
Uncannily accurate...
Unread 31 Oct 2007, 11:33   #7
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

It's a master plan to get free salvage from pt 72 till the finish. I like it..
Unread 31 Oct 2007, 11:42   #8
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Yeah, in order to do good in this game we need to tap in on unused resources in the game!
Unread 31 Oct 2007, 11:45   #9
Juice
The liquid crusader

Juice is on a distinguished road

This is actually a rather good idea. I wish you all the best of luck with it.
Unread 31 Oct 2007, 11:47   #10
SUFC
IhQdAA

SUFC will become famous soon enoughSUFC will become famous soon enough

This is madness..
/me gets a beer
SUFC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Oct 2007, 13:15   #11
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReligFree
It's a master plan to get free salvage from pt 72 till the finish. I like it..
classic post...

too true too

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Oct 2007, 16:26   #12
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Oh good, another 'joke' of a thread declaring a fake war.

Just what pa needs.

Maybe instead of joke declarations on small alliances you could grow some balls and declare a real war on a big alliance.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Oct 2007, 18:21   #13
tobbe

tobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to behold

this post made me smile

VisioN Forever!
tobbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Oct 2007, 20:45   #14
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest

Just what pa needs.

Maybe instead of joke declarations on small alliances you could grow some balls and declare a real war on a big alliance.
Why don't u make an alliance of your own? you seem to enjoy telling everyone else how they should run theirs.
Unread 31 Oct 2007, 22:10   #15
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veil05
Why don't u make an alliance of your own? you seem to enjoy telling everyone else how they should run theirs.
Because he cant do shit.
Unread 31 Oct 2007, 22:33   #16
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:

Because I can't do shit.
Unread 31 Oct 2007, 22:43   #17
Ceadrath

Ceadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to all

<3

-Cead
Ceadrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Nov 2007, 06:03   #18
zebra
h3ll's angels

zebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUFC
This is madness..
/me gets a beer
Certainly not Sparta.
[18:04] * h3ll has quit IRC (Ping timeout)
zebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Nov 2007, 13:28   #19
shik
Sorry, Chicken...

shik is infamous around these partsshik is infamous around these parts

alms for the poor
./me hugs kargool
Unread 1 Nov 2007, 19:33   #20
Graham
Colax

Graham is an unknown quantity at this point

just to make it fair, y dont TGV give F-Crew their coords at start of round... lmfao

R15 - Member - Heroes R16 - BC - Heroic R17 - HC - Heroic R18 - HC Advisor - Heroic R19 - HC - Heroic - Left and became a Viking! R19 - Member - TGV R20 - DC - TGV R21 - Member - TGV/ToF/SubH R22 - Member TGV R23 - Founded ASS - Alamo Space Smurfs with the HC team R24 - HC ASS - Alamo Space Smurfs
Graham is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Nov 2007, 19:44   #21
HellKicker
Fook Yu
Cell-Out Champion

HellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the rough

rofl this was a nice read. Kargool i'm starting to like you, i'll have a chat to Vasq and see if he can get you off our annual "lets 20-wave Wakey and Kargool"-list :P
Unread 1 Nov 2007, 19:46   #22
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by HellKicker
rofl this was a nice read. Kargool i'm starting to like you, i'll have a chat to Vasq and see if he can get you off our annual "lets 20-wave Wakey and Kargool"-list :P
Ye i find him quite humorous too *holds HK*
Unread 2 Nov 2007, 18:02   #23
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

Quote:

Just what pa needs.

he'll grow some balls when you grow a sense of humour !
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2007, 19:41   #24
Forest

I believe Exi had the thread closed when they made a similar thread. I don't see why this should be any different just because the creator of the thread is usually on the losing side.
Unread 2 Nov 2007, 19:46   #25
Veil05
NE

Quote:
I believe Exi had the thread closed when they made a similar thread. I don't see why this should be any different just because the creator of the thread is usually on the losing side.
Omg, you're right! And for the moment there i thought you were just being a dick. It appears you had a strong argument.

Edit: lolololol.
Unread 2 Nov 2007, 19:53   #26
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Who said it was a joke
Unread 2 Nov 2007, 21:30   #27
Spectator1
Unregistered User

Spectator1 is a splendid one to beholdSpectator1 is a splendid one to beholdSpectator1 is a splendid one to beholdSpectator1 is a splendid one to beholdSpectator1 is a splendid one to beholdSpectator1 is a splendid one to beholdSpectator1 is a splendid one to behold

Tick 1 has occurred and it seems F-Crew is winning. While they are cruising at spot #1 TGV must have driven backwards when the start shot was given cos they are on a measly 10th spot.

Even the n00bs (4) and the funny little blue creatures (6) are off with a better start.

Probably Kargool only managed to find 3 people foolish enough to go against the F-crew from the first tick on...

If I remeber correctly:
r1 LBF =LOST's Buccaneers Flotilla
r2&3 LBF (Information Officer)
r15 HA =Hidden Agenda
r16&17 HA (BC)
r18-23 HA (HC)
Currently on Hiatus
Spectator1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2007, 22:24   #28
HellKicker
Fook Yu
Cell-Out Champion

HellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the rough

Sooo, we're at PT2. Hows the war going? Any nice battlereps to show? :/
Unread 3 Nov 2007, 01:18   #29
Forest

If I thought for a second tgv had a chance of winning I would step in and sort the problem.

As it is, no HC in the game is so dumb as to let it happen so I can sleep in peace and drean of laughing at idiots.

In a fight of TGV v F-crew, there is only one winner and F-crew will walk it.
Unread 3 Nov 2007, 10:30   #30
Forest

Quote:
But were taking attention away from our good man Forest here, so we best be quiet.

xxxx

Damn right, its all about me dammit!!!
Unread 3 Nov 2007, 10:55   #31
Veil05
NE

Quote:
Damn right, its all about me dammit!!!
Well after all you do support pompey, so your not all bad \o/
Unread 3 Nov 2007, 11:33   #32
Forest

Pompey are the fookin best.
Unread 5 Nov 2007, 12:03   #33
Smokeh
Kitty handler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectator1
Tick 1 has occurred and it seems F-Crew is winning. While they are cruising at spot #1 TGV must have driven backwards when the start shot was given cos they are on a measly 10th spot.
I'd like to give Kargool the option to surrender now and declare us the victor.
Unread 6 Nov 2007, 11:53   #34
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Following a request from Kargool, this thread is now re-opened with the 'Farm Crew' shenanigans removed.
Unread 6 Nov 2007, 12:01   #35
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokeh
I'd like to give Kargool the option to surrender now and declare us the victor.
I know a guy named Victor, he's a great guy! No way I can burden his good name with association with you!

The name war continues:

Newsreport from the TGV Headquarters.

THERE SEEMS TO BE HUGE LOSSES ON BOTH SIDES

Throughout the huge battles during the first 72 ticks of the round, the losses on both sides were huge. We lost a guy to senseless drinking, (he only recently resurfaced) and it is rumored that F-Crew's famous goat was maimed during an unfortunate bacon incident.

After the first 72 ticks the counted losses are:

TGV

One man due to alcohol

F-Crew

One goat

The discussion rages on about which was most important for the two battling alliances, the goat or the player.
Unread 6 Nov 2007, 19:07   #36
Veil05
NE

Im reading Kargool and im unsure, did the goat try and cook some bacon? i think this is highly unlikely as they have hoofs you see.. not good for trying to cook bacon with. So your intel is bad.

The protagonist of the story has captured my interest, please continue with his drunken shenanigans.
Unread 7 Nov 2007, 04:10   #37
Scorpion-ice

Scorpion-ice is an unknown quantity at this point

This thread delivers!

Sorry, gotta spam to make 15 posts for this damn thread i'm waiting to post ><
Unread 7 Nov 2007, 10:47   #38
emux
Capitán de Navío

emux will become famous soon enoughemux will become famous soon enough

Wargggg!
1... c6 2. d4 d5 3. Nd2 dxe4 4. Nxe4 Nd7 5. Nf3 Ngf6 6. Nxf6+ Nxf6 7. c3 Bg4 8. h3 Bxf3 9. Qxf3 e6 GK-AK 1987-10 (9... Qd5 GK-AK 1987-14)
emux is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2007, 16:29   #39
Smokeh
Kitty handler

Quote:
F-Crew

One goat
How will we reproduce now!? You bastards!
Unread 2 Dec 2007, 00:01   #40
puss
ASS HC

puss is a jewel in the roughpuss is a jewel in the roughpuss is a jewel in the roughpuss is a jewel in the rough

LMAO - this is the most entertaining thread i've read so far, no doubt!

is the 'war' still ongoing ?
Unread 2 Dec 2007, 01:22   #41
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

There was a few skirmishers along the border when TGV's bacon supply ran out.

And a rather large F-Crew offensive with a few eta 12 fleets that attacked. after 5 hours sleep we started dc'ing it and got it covered.
Unread 2 Dec 2007, 03:34   #42
Bbud2
Banned

Bbud2 is just really niceBbud2 is just really niceBbud2 is just really niceBbud2 is just really niceBbud2 is just really nice

let them get the roid , build and suicide ship , than land like a fiery would flew over a puffy cloud than land on a silky land

Unread 2 Dec 2007, 19:14   #43
Villeh
Ubi concordia, ibi victor

Villeh is on a distinguished road

Narrator: In A.D. 2101, war was beginning.
Captain: What happen ?
Mechanic: Somebody set up us the bomb
Operator: We get signal.
Captain: What!
Operator: Main screen turn on.
Captain: It's you!!
CATS: How are you gentlemen!!
CATS: All your base are belong to us.
CATS: You are on the way to destruction.
Captain: What you say!!
CATS: You have no chance to survive make your time.
CATS: Ha Ha Ha Ha ....
Operator: Captain!! *
Captain: Take off every 'ZIG'!!
Captain: You know what you doing.
Captain: Move 'ZIG'.
Captain: For great justice.

* We do not exist *
Villeh is offline   Reply With Quote