User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 30 Jul 2003, 10:33   #1
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
ah non... sacre bleu!

Phew, I just got back from my ten day holiday in France. I'm tired as hell from the bus trip. The fecking bus was leaking as a sieve and the seats were pretty uncomfortable. No wonder I only slept for a few hours last night in periods of fifteen minutes.

Anyway, France was good fun... most of it...

the moment we got out of the bus the French surrendered to us .
As soon as we got off the bus we were taken to the campsite by the tour managers (you call those people like that according to my dictionary). Really the two biggest queers in the whole of France. And the bad part was that they were Dutch.

Anyway, we were taken to the campsite, and when I saw that place for the first time I couldn't believe my eyes... I am sure they had GREEN GRASS in the fecking brochure!!! And I'm sure there were PRETTY TENTS in that brochure too!!
Beer bottles all over the place, tents placed with less than a feet of space between them, dirt all over the place and it was friggin dusty as hell. I WANTED GREEN GRASS, not some rotten piece of sand and dust with a few rocks spread over the place.

After a short introduction by those manager figures (Baz and Bauke, nice lads tho, just a bit queer), introducing eddy the squirrel and sam the salamander and the load of spiders that were running all over the place (god, where had I landed) and telling us we couldn't BBQ because the surroundings were "lightly inflammable", we could enter the tent. Well... "tent"? it was more a sauna. At 9 in the morning it was so hot in the tent you HAD to get out of it else you'd suffocate.
You couldn't keep the beer cool in that place either. 10 minutes after you got your cooling elements they were as hot as the tent. After a few days we discovered you could get ice blocks at the bakery nearby. That worked much better \o/

As if the tents weren't bad enough, you should have seen the toilets and showers. No seats on the toilets, no warm water in the showers for 90% of the day, and sand and mud everywhere.

Apart from the crap facilities we also had good stuff. Baz and Bauke organised a number of excursions to the nearby town and on the campsite itself (Cap d'Agde).

The first night we went to Cap d'Agde and visited a good number of bars and clubs. We learned what bars were expensive and which ones were affordable. We also got to learn a number of other people from the camping.
You could go to any bar you wanted, but one thing was always the same: the French are SLOOOOW. You could stand at the bar, waving with your money, but they wouldn't come. I once sat there for nearly half an hour, screaming and waving, before I got my damn beer.
Another funny thing was dancing French people. When we got in the "Nicavana" (a Disco) you saw those French wiggling and wobbling to the music. And they screamed when they played another song. Crazy French...

Second day we had a co(ktail party. The tour management made the "co(ktails" and we got relatively tipsy by the end of the evening, dispite of the drinks being warm. We also saw some funny things when those weak notheners had a few drinks too much (ie: lying with head on toilet and puking, or passing out under a tree).

The fouth day we went diving. For the first time in my life. This was a very strange experience and it took me a while till I could breathe peacefully under water. All in all a very nice experience.
We also had a BBQ... the food was crap. The sausages tasted like plastic and the hamburgers were more carbon than meat. They also had a bit of a surprise: a travesty show... four guys were picked, had to dress up as a girl, and had to do some weird stuff... guess who was stupid enough to be dragged into this ... well... It did get me a bottle of sangria tho. (photo's may become available )
That night we went to cap d'Agde with all the contestants and went to sit on a terrace at the cactus bar.

The day before we went back we had a "Holland-night". Boring stuff... Dutch "apress-ski music" all night long, and as we were tired as hell from the days before we didn't feel like partying much.

Apart from these activities we also went to the beach several times. They have a pretty beach there and the sea is rather nice to swim in. Not as dirty as in the Netherlands.

All in all I had a good time, but I'm also glad I'm back home again.
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 10:39   #2
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: ah non... sacre bleu!

Quote:
Originally posted by Structural Integrity

the moment we got out of the bus the French surrendered to us .

had to quote that! heh
glad to see you had a good holiday mate!
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 10:40   #3
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
Sounds like Kamp Krusty
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote