User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 19 Nov 2016, 01:23   #1
Cocteau
Cherry Colored Funk

Cocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to all
[Advertising Announcement] AppConvention 2016

We decided to have an alliance-wide meeting at a remote location without internet.

60 confirmed attendees, all expense paid by a Lith. Interested sponsor/s and attendees message an App member
Really need you

-- My Bloody Valentine
Cocteau is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2016, 01:26   #2
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: [Advertising Announcement] AppConvention 2016

I take this as your unconditional surrender.

What sucks now is that i cant get my roids or structures back!

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2016, 01:32   #3
Motti
Just Awesome

Motti has a spectacular aura aboutMotti has a spectacular aura aboutMotti has a spectacular aura about

Looking forward to meeting all you pals, signing out and getting on the flight now.

Meet you on the beach pals!
Motti is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2016, 01:38   #4
vuLgAr
Bi-Winning

vuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to all

i ordered some swimshorts that i think are in fashion, i hope they suit me, i aint quite as big boned as the model i saw

H-A ODDR Apprime xVx VisioN HEROES Ultores
vuLgAr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2016, 09:44   #5
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Cardi should write a book

"A pals guide - how to throw a round"

2/3 of Apprime managed to get in Vac mode while 1/3 of Apprime are getting absolutely shredded.

When the fat Apprimes get out of vac mode they will be hit even harder...

funny doe !

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2016, 10:29   #6
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Fun for all the family.
Unread 19 Nov 2016, 10:51   #7
fortran

fortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the rough

A good relaxing vacation to renew energies for the xmas round.
Unread 19 Nov 2016, 16:02   #8
Deakonn

Deakonn is an unknown quantity at this point

Cute