User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 2 May 2012, 14:37   #1
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts
War Declaration & Apprime's political stance

Firstly, it is pretty old news now (to some), but Apprime declare war on NewDawn.

We didn't appreciate you guys hitting our fort's 2 nights running initating this brutal war. Also William's setting a lolwave was just unexceptable. We spen the whole round acting as peacekeepers/ good samaratans. We hit those who builled others. Every day we looked after the small day. (Yes it is similar to Cain'fs gf looking after him)

Anyhow we are now at war with ND. It is going pretty well. ND have 0 planets in top 50.. 3 in the top 100. I've never seen this before in all of my merry PA'ing years..

A few mins ago I noticed and let #newdawn hear the sorry news

14:28:06] <CBA> ND have 3 planets in top 100
[14:28:08] <CBA> DFKTKTK have 6
[14:28:16] <CBA> ToF have 3
[14:28:23] <CBA> OFMG
[14:28:26] <CBA> ROCK have 3!!!!!!!!

It's a sad sad day in planetarion's history.

We don't like Fag, it has to be said.

We also really don't like Rats. That had to be said as well.

CT are weak and feeble but I feel we can no longer help your sorry arses.

DFTKWKKWWKKW are pro roiding LL and havign double the top 100 count to their swarn enemies ND.

IF ANYONE AND I MEAN ANYONE hits apprime from this moment on. We will come to your house and launch multiple bombers all over it, destroying your neighbour's neighbours house. I AM SERIOUS

I noticed people saying we are fenced, blocked and crap like that. tis all lies

Even last night I noticed zwanspastic and his merry crew roiding our own n30.. watch your back spastic!

Anyway for fun pa shizzles newscan some NewDawners

Also I sent heim on def today I told him ND attackers would recall but one would stay and die.. what happend? check sandmans...!!

ALSO for fun fun fun Newscan the likes of CBA Cain Norton pal to see total destruction...

I'll leave you all with one sweeping statement

14:37:20] -LDK- <@Yoshi> Cardi i have problay bigger iq that most here (46 more quotes match this search)

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 May 2012, 19:43   #2
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future
Re: War Declaration & Apprime's political stance

you been kicked from apprime again?
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 May 2012, 20:14   #3
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Who let CBA lose on AD again?
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 May 2012, 09:58   #4
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

gm - i've been promoted, Junior Manager of PR

clouds - it's loose

Unread 3 May 2012, 11:33   #5
Jeffro

Jeffro is an unknown quantity at this point

Did you crash CBA?
Jeffro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 May 2012, 11:46   #6
CBA
Mind-boggling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffro View Post
Did you crash CBA?
Nope

I did Jihad noobiedawn tho

Unread 3 May 2012, 12:24   #7
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

You already said you were at war with them..
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 May 2012, 13:04   #8
Korsan
Always MadcowS

Korsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the rough

dislegsia anyone?

And...

Relation Change Ascendancy and the Horde are now at war with each other.
Korsan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 May 2012, 13:54   #9
CBA
Mind-boggling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korsan View Post
dislegsia anyone?
3:54:34] <@LDK> <@Yoshika> Yes the reason my English is so shit i am dlesiex

Unread 3 May 2012, 14:01   #10
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korsan
dislegsia anyone?
Not my fault he doesn't know the meaning of the words he uses
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 May 2012, 00:18   #11
Furyous

Furyous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
clouds - it's loose
It's definitely lose.
Unread 4 May 2012, 01:54   #12
LynchMob
Old Fart

LynchMob is infamous around these partsLynchMob is infamous around these partsLynchMob is infamous around these parts

CBA,

All this after you begged to get back in FAnG after irvine kicked you for being an ignorant $#$@$#&. And now you speak on behalf of Apprime and proffess to be thier what? Spokesman? propaganda idiot? Dont get me wrong you fit right in. Please dont act like you been apprime for ages and have been awarded this great honor of speaking on thier behalf when they dont even have a behalf.

:sigh
pa has totally went to h3ll now. Somebody please put him and Bitch3r in the same room together and see what they can reproduce as.

#FAnG

#Mercenaries
LynchMob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 May 2012, 04:02   #13
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LynchMob View Post
CBA,

All this after you begged to get back in FAnG after irvine kicked you for being an ignorant $#$@$#&. And now you speak on behalf of Apprime and proffess to be thier what? Spokesman? propaganda idiot? Dont get me wrong you fit right in. Please dont act like you been apprime for ages and have been awarded this great honor of speaking on thier behalf when they dont even have a behalf.

pa has totally went to h3ll now. Somebody please put him and Bitch3r in the same room together and see what they can reproduce as.
You should rather use your time running your alliance instead of staying here flinging poo at CBA

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 May 2012, 09:29   #14
CBA
Mind-boggling

Quote:
Originally Posted by LynchMob View Post
CBA,

[09:29:33] <@LDK> @Yoshi • I never Nelito i know whats i said so stfu i told u barc would win as well listen to me and you go far in life.

Unread 4 May 2012, 10:06   #15
Jeffro

Jeffro is an unknown quantity at this point

CBA don't worry they just wish they had your charisma. They only kick you as you remind them of what they aspire to but can never be.
Jeffro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 May 2012, 20:11   #16
DeadMan
Slave of Catwoman

DeadMan is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry... What? War?

this is news to me...
DeadMan is offline   Reply With Quote