User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 22 Sep 2005, 08:37   #1
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
How far would you go?

These folk faked a fuel emergency. How far would you go to make it to a football game/hockey match/70's disco/whatever you think you're going to be late for?

edit: you don't necessarily have to be in a plane.

Last edited by Apothos; 22 Sep 2005 at 11:41. Reason: missed out "don't"
Apothos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2005, 10:37   #2
pyirt
nomen est omen

pyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How far would you go?

That is such an irresponsibe thing to do. The pilot should face the sack or be fined.

Me=Hans_Blix
Views expressed are those of the author and not of any company or organisation I am associated with. Electronic communication can be forged and the integrity of this message is not guaranteed.
pyirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2005, 14:12   #3
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

That is such a totally awesome thing to do, the pilot should be rewarded in some way.
Unread 22 Sep 2005, 14:20   #4
MrPeach

MrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud of

Right now I don't feel that emotional about anything in particular.

The birth of your child.
Your wedding.
To say goodbye to a loved one in hospital before their moment.
To deliver a well needed organ transplant for your father.

Perhaps one or some of those reasons may one day lead to extremist measures from myself. But until then I don't think I would like to think about how far I will go.
MrPeach is offline   Reply With Quote