User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions

Unread 22 May 2007, 12:46   #1
zokka

zokka has a spectacular aura aboutzokka has a spectacular aura aboutzokka has a spectacular aura about
Alliance Battle System

NEW ALLIANCE WAR SYSTEM

It seems by the reaction of many that this has been one of the most boring alliance battles in a long time so here is my new system to radically change it.

Alliance Declaration Of War: In game there would be an option for The HC of any alliance to declare war on another. As soon as the declaration is made the universe is made aware of this.
Once a declaration has been made the HC will see a web page listing all the coordinates off tagged planets, Beside each coordinate their will be a tick box this box will give a bonus of say 20% if that planet where to land on the other alliance.

Alliance Bash limits: Like planets bash limits would apply. Say it was 50% score. Alliance A has a score of 120 million and declares war on Alliance B.
Alliance B Has a score of 40 million. The HC of alliance A could only select 80 million score worth of planets to receive the 20% bonus. Any planets in tag but not selected would either gain no bonus or maybe even a negative bonus.

Alliance Join: Only one alliance could declare war however it can send an invite to another alliance asking it to join the battle. The HC of the alliance that made the original declaration would have a in game slider where it could select how much score is given to the other alliance to attack with could also select how the spoils are split as well say 50/50 .

At the end of the weak the alliance battle will expire. Until four ticks have passed the alliances that where fighting can not declare war on each other. When the four ticks pass and there are no takers the alliances can re-establish the war.

Now ofc i guess it could be abused so i guess we will need a real life person to actively monitor it so as to prevent some alliance declaring war on another alliance just so they can prevent another from doing so. (i.e. one man alliance declares war.)

Summary

Only one alliance can declare war.
It can invite any alliance it wants to join in.
An alliance can not attack more than one alliance at a time and still gain the bonus.
Alliance battles can expire or be dropped.
Each weak an alliance battle will expire at the end of which a number of ticks say four will be given
An alliance that declares war but land's on different target's shall receive a massive negative bonus.

Any input is welcome please feel free to tweak anything!

kudos to Bada my inspiration.

Last edited by zokka; 23 May 2007 at 09:42.
zokka is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2007, 14:17   #2
BADA
BA :P)

BADA will become famous soon enoughBADA will become famous soon enough
Re: Alliance Battle System

http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=194414

Steal ;p
Unread 22 May 2007, 19:34   #3
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

Indeed. Its been on the cards* for ages.

*everyones minds but who are you kidding if you think its actually happening

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2007, 22:01   #4
Dom32

Dom32 will become famous soon enoughDom32 will become famous soon enough

Does the fact alone that it keeps on coming up suggest that it is something that the playerbase desires?
Dom32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2007, 22:31   #5
zokka

zokka has a spectacular aura aboutzokka has a spectacular aura aboutzokka has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by BADA
No mines better

I think my post is sufficiently different as to warrant a new post. But I'm sorry I didn't know/remember your post so i give thxs for inspiring me even if i didn't know it at the time.

Ok come on guys tweak the idea; add your own points lets roll up our sleeves and get the job done, dib dob!
zokka is offline   Reply With Quote