User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 15 Feb 2005, 21:31   #1
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Speedgame

Lets turn it up and have 5 minute ticks, what do you say?
Unread 15 Feb 2005, 21:32   #2
Loz
Careless talk costs lives

Loz has a spectacular aura aboutLoz has a spectacular aura aboutLoz has a spectacular aura about
Re: Speedgame

if it's possible it'd be good
[19:13] <Keglomaniac> whats wrong with our intel?
[19:13] <bos|takeaway> its a contradiction in terms
Loz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2005, 21:33   #3
spaceman

spaceman is an unknown quantity at this point

Aggreed i think we should move it up to 5 mins makes it more interesting

spaceman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2005, 21:34   #4
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

would make it better

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Stifler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2005, 21:35   #5
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

yea!!!! 5 min tick!!!! 10 min ticks are too long to sit here waiting for and too short to do something in
Unread 15 Feb 2005, 21:44   #6
Dinobot
Former [1up] Hustler

Dinobot is an unknown quantity at this point

The Sexy Dinobot agrees!

"Those of us who are truly brave, will never live in fear."
Dwayne Johnson

Loved the extra life with [1up]
Honoured to have walked the dark path with Eclipse,
Proud to have been Xanadu,
But my heart will always be with Ministry
Dinobot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2005, 21:45   #7
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

would be nice, but as it was said in #speedgame, it would need to be planned for a while... or something
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2005, 22:21   #8
Haarken
Faithful Pony

Haarken is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real Arfy
would be nice, but as it was said in #speedgame, it would need to be planned for a while... or something
in the same way that removing the 72 tick protection was planned?

heh it's got my support anyway
Unread 15 Feb 2005, 22:23   #9
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

dinobot u playing?:O yeh 5mins watever i dun care
Unread 15 Feb 2005, 22:26   #10
Flying Monkey
mokes

Flying Monkey has a spectacular aura aboutFlying Monkey has a spectacular aura aboutFlying Monkey has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
yea!!!! 5 min tick!!!! 10 min ticks are too long to sit here waiting for and too short to do something in
I agree, although people would get totally bashed overnight. Still it would be good. Don't think it will happen though.

Rd 13-16
Veneratio | VGN | Subh
Flying Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2005, 22:27   #11
Seth Mace
Down Boy - WOOF!

Seth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of light

I Disagree.
R5: [HR] - [DuH] Triad with [BD] & [UV]
R6: [HR] - [HyB] Alliance with [BD]
R7, R8, R9, R9.5: Nos Wing [HR]
R10: [HR]
R10.5: [HR] - [FYTFO] Alliance with ]LCH[
R11, R12, R13, R15, R16, R17: [HR]
Seth Mace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2005, 22:28   #12
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth Mace
I Disagree.
go on give in to peer pressure
Unread 15 Feb 2005, 22:36   #13
Seth Mace
Down Boy - WOOF!

Seth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of light

lol:P
R5: [HR] - [DuH] Triad with [BD] & [UV]
R6: [HR] - [HyB] Alliance with [BD]
R7, R8, R9, R9.5: Nos Wing [HR]
R10: [HR]
R10.5: [HR] - [FYTFO] Alliance with ]LCH[
R11, R12, R13, R15, R16, R17: [HR]
Seth Mace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2005, 23:36   #14
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

5 minutes... Awesome! I could head out for a 45 min lunch break and be completely owned by the time I've scarfed down my chicken sandwich!

Sounds good!
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2005, 10:58   #15
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

i agree

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2005, 11:12   #16
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

I agree with Seth just to be different

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2005, 12:24   #17
CrazySpoon
Pimpin Spoon

CrazySpoon is on a distinguished road

Nah I need to do some work 10 is fine by me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desse
<Desse> go away
<Desse> you are retired
CrazySpoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2005, 18:40   #18
Filth
Filtheh

Filth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the rough

a bit harsh with those on 56k or less perhaps with defense if 5min?
Unread 16 Feb 2005, 19:33   #19
Waku
a simple pe0n

Waku has a little shameless behaviour in the past

56k? wtf is that?

#newdawn

Don't Trust Anyone

Proud to have served with the guys of 2:10 in PaX

We are the Elysium Support Center
Waku is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2005, 20:02   #20
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waku
56k? wtf is that?
Something to do with his wages?
Maybe he counts it all the time and cant count a pound in 10 mins?

/me shrugs

Last edited by noah02; 18 Feb 2005 at 14:58.
Unread 16 Feb 2005, 21:58   #21
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Proxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant future

Its alright the way it is tbh
Unread 17 Feb 2005, 09:33   #22
Filth
Filtheh

Filth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by noah02
Something to do with his wages?
Maybe he counts it all the time and cant count a pound in 10 mins?

/me shrugs
if 56k were to do with my wages it would be £56,000. Not 56p couting to a pound

i cant say i would mind not being able to count an extra pound on my wages if i were earning £56k a year though

think your reply through next time before 'trying' to make a joke
Unread 17 Feb 2005, 10:29   #23
noah02
The Original Terran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filth
if 56k were to do with my wages it would be £56,000. Not 56p couting to a pound

i cant say i would mind not being able to count an extra pound on my wages if i were earning £56k a year though

think your reply through next time before 'trying' to make a joke

56k = 56.000 so me saying £56.000 is fine stop correcting me crazy man
But if I am wrong then sorry

Unread 17 Feb 2005, 11:05   #24
arbondigo

arbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
56k = 56.000 so me saying £56.000 is fine stop correcting me crazy man
But if I am wrong then sorry
I see you had to edit that into your previous post...
arbondigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2005, 12:34   #25
Filth
Filtheh

Quote:
Originally Posted by arbondigo
I see you had to edit that into your previous post...
quite ....

and noah u are wrong and just confusing us both further on an entirely pointless conversation
Unread 17 Feb 2005, 14:18   #26
noah02
The Original Terran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filth
quite ....

and noah u are wrong and just confusing us both further on an entirely pointless conversation

You know what I am even confusing myself and I edited it so everyone knew what I was on about but reading it, I just realised that I dont understand a word I wrote hehe.
Must have been to early or something.

Unread 17 Feb 2005, 14:34   #27
arbondigo

arbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
You know what I am even confusing myself and I edited it so everyone knew what I was on about but reading it, I just realised that I dont understand a word I wrote hehe.
Must have been to early or something.
Which one? Neither of them make sense and since you edited your first post that makes you look even stupider
arbondigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Feb 2005, 23:40   #28
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

Five minute ticks or less, no protection, same 'havoc' setup.

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Feb 2005, 23:59   #29
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochese
Five minute ticks or less, no protection, same 'havoc' setup.
aggreed tbh, 10 minute ticks are too slow, personnaly 24 hr 1 min tick game, but heh
Unread 22 Feb 2005, 08:39   #30
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
Lets turn it up and have 5 minute ticks, what do you say?

5 minute ticks is unplayable.
better go for LH style 30 sec ticks, imho.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Feb 2005, 12:23   #31
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN
5 minute ticks is unplayable.
better go for LH style 30 sec ticks, imho.
what game is that?

plus why not 1 sec ticks
Unread 22 Feb 2005, 12:30   #32
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniborp
what game is that?

plus why not 1 sec ticks

last-horizon.
and they also have 1 sec games. (but that sucks)
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Feb 2005, 15:14   #33
noah02
The Original Terran

1 sec ticks?
fcuk that.