User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 22 Jan 2005, 23:09   #1
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute
Grrrr Terran :(

Terran 170 (25%) (*:*:*) 328.501 159
Cathaar 105 (15%) (*:*:*) 1.591.657 1
Xandathrii 185 (27%) (*:*:*) 991.004 7
Zikonian 212 (31%) (*:*:*) 1.377.142 2

Takes the p1$$ really dont it if you ask me.
Shows how much PA ppl know about ucking up stats

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2005, 23:44   #2
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: Grrrr Terran :(

yes, speedgames. the basis of all things accurate !
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2005, 23:57   #3
MrPedantic
Banned

MrPedantic is a splendid one to beholdMrPedantic is a splendid one to beholdMrPedantic is a splendid one to beholdMrPedantic is a splendid one to beholdMrPedantic is a splendid one to beholdMrPedantic is a splendid one to beholdMrPedantic is a splendid one to behold

oh do grow up and stop crying about it. its a fking speedgame for crying out loud, a free one at that.

a GAME.

sigh
people take things far too seriously
MrPedantic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2005, 00:24   #4
Orion Treet
Forever Noob

Orion Treet has a spectacular aura aboutOrion Treet has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPedantic
oh do grow up and stop crying about it. its a fking speedgame for crying out loud, a free one at that.

a GAME.

sigh
We all know the rl is a fable made up by your parents to keep you inactive ofc....
<Zhil> I am HC
<Zhil> I gave myself permission
<[MO]Forest> i meant a proper hc, not a hc who would suicide into his MO's fleet

Played r4-9.5 r12-14 Now retired.
Proud to have been Cosmic Frostbite (r12 - 22:5 - #1 gal)
Forever [4D] - LCH, ND, Absolute, TFD, DLR
Might and greed will never outweigh honor and loyalty!
Orion Treet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2005, 06:09   #5
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion Treet
We all know the rl is a fable made up by your parents to keep you inactive ofc....
interesting view.. i never looked at real life like that, u just realized to me the glitch in the matrix and im bothered by it a lot - what a conspiracy!!

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2005, 10:38   #6
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

a GAME.

sigh
This is called a planetarion forum were ppl make highly detailed disscusion's about the changes to things and best ways to change thing's to suit all players.
Its not a Board for calling ppl cry babys because they pointed something out and you have made 13 posts and I hate you already.
Oh and before you go mouthing off read the speedgames thread were i actually praise the speedgame because its just quick fun.
Now when you have read this grab yourself some acne cream and sort yourself out.

Unread 23 Jan 2005, 10:49   #7
noah02
The Original Terran

Red face Re: Grrrr Terran :(

Quote:

a GAME.

and here was me thinking it was real life.

Unread 23 Jan 2005, 11:32   #8
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

well, yes terran does suck. but thats because there's lots of active xans who's #1 target is terran, looking for roids. very few active players went terran, and half the reason for that was probably that they get pods last. terran got downgraded a bit because their fr fleet would be unstoppable by practically every other race (remember r12? I dreaded fr terran calls).
people saw they got downgraded and went OMFG!!!!!!!! the numbers went down that's obviously the worst race. :P
Unread 23 Jan 2005, 14:49   #9
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by noah02
This is called a planetarion forum were ppl make highly detailed disscusion's about the changes to things and best ways to change thing's to suit all players.
Its not a Board for calling ppl cry babys because they pointed something out and you have made 13 posts and I hate you already.
Oh and before you go mouthing off read the speedgames thread were i actually praise the speedgame because its just quick fun.
Now when you have read this grab yourself some acne cream and sort yourself out.

If you could please refrain from using 7 year old stereotype internet insults asuming everyone who you dont find as clever as yourself, is infact a child. People would perhaps listen to you.

The reason why the terran is doing so non-great is simply because of the quantity of other races targeting terrans. And the fact that most people who know their way around races really dont go for terran because of certain weaknesses that excists in this speedround.

I have every confidence that the next rounds stats will be improved
Unread 23 Jan 2005, 14:55   #10
arbondigo

arbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Terran 170 (25%) (*:*:*) 328.501 159
Cathaar 105 (15%) (*:*:*) 1.591.657 1
Xandathrii 185 (27%) (*:*:*) 991.004 7
Zikonian 212 (31%) (*:*:*) 1.377.142 2

Takes the p1$$ really dont it if you ask me.
Shows how much PA ppl know about ucking up stats

Quote:
pot kettle black?
arbondigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2005, 15:03   #11
noah02
The Original Terran

Fine I will shut up
But still terran are poop is all i can say.

Unread 23 Jan 2005, 15:51   #12
arbondigo

arbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Fine I will shut up
But still terran are poop is all i can say.
Well you knew that before you started this speedgame Terran used to be stupidly strong a few rounds back. It's not that their crap as such, it's more to do with the fact that a lot of the universe is Xan.
arbondigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2005, 16:09   #13
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

im a cathaar fan and i naturally picked up the natural 'hate' against terrans.. ill burn them in hell

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2005, 16:20   #14
noah02
The Original Terran

Quote:
Originally Posted by arbondigo
Well you knew that before you started this speedgame Terran used to be stupidly strong a few rounds back. It's not that their crap as such, it's more to do with the fact that a lot of the universe is Xan.
They were pretty good in the rd12 was all
I use to like them and xans were pretty scared of my l33t amount of harpys but nowadays harpys aint so good no more

Anyways way things are going i might aswell go zik next round

Unread 23 Jan 2005, 17:26   #15
noah02
The Original Terran

Thumbs up Re: Grrrr Terran :(

Quote:

I am sorry for saying this aswell mrpadentic i was just peed of this morning with my daughter waking me up at daft o clock in d mornin
So hope you arent to offended when you read it and again soz

Unread 23 Jan 2005, 17:29   #16
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I work on such a loving board, much better than AD .
Unread 23 Jan 2005, 17:33   #17
MrPedantic
Banned

MrPedantic is a splendid one to beholdMrPedantic is a splendid one to beholdMrPedantic is a splendid one to beholdMrPedantic is a splendid one to beholdMrPedantic is a splendid one to beholdMrPedantic is a splendid one to beholdMrPedantic is a splendid one to behold

im not easily offended
i am easily irritated though. all the ppl saying " this suck, that sucks " begins to irritate after a while
MrPedantic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2005, 17:37   #18
noah02
The Original Terran

Quote:
im not easily offended
i am easily irritated though. all the ppl saying " this suck, that sucks " begins to irritate after a while
ye i know what you mean
I am always sticking up for pa team usually just was shocked and annoyed by the quick fall of the terran elite
but ah well i will always love pa

Unread 23 Jan 2005, 18:27   #19
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
ye i know what you mean
I am always sticking up for pa team usually just was shocked and annoyed by the quick fall of the terran elite
but ah well i will always love pa
I didnt know their was such a thing as a terran elite.....
Unread 23 Jan 2005, 22:14   #20
noah02
The Original Terran

I was Darktimes of Embitterment in the speedgame and started at 400th and got to 112th today as the biggest terran
So yes terran are good you just got to work at it
I achieved happieness today i been number 1 for first 70 ticks with tinky winky and got to be number 1 terran the next day coz i wanted to be and i did it after 1800 hrs

Terran 211 (26%) DarkTimes OF Embitterment () 921.755 114 <---- me
Cathaar 124 (15%) () 2.398.818 16
Xandathrii 216 (27%) () 6.250.169 2
Zikonian 245 (30%) ( 6.306.363 1

Unread 23 Jan 2005, 22:18   #21
god113
Ex-Player

god113 has a spectacular aura aboutgod113 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
I was Darktimes of Embitterment in the speedgame and started at 400th and got to 112th today as the biggest terran
So yes terran are good you just got to work at it
I achieved happieness today i been number 1 for first 70 ticks with tinky winky and got to be number 1 terran the next day coz i wanted to be and i did it after 1800 hrs
\o/

Which race was the best out of interest? As I didn't signup and reallly can't be bothered.

And btw, your planet name rocks ~*smiles*~

(Edit: Just read up. Opps. Last time I skip to the bottom message.)

Last edited by god113; 23 Jan 2005 at 22:23.
god113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2005, 22:22   #22
noah02
The Original Terran

Quote:
Originally Posted by god113
\o/

Which race was the best out of interest? As I didn't signup and reallly can't be bothered.

And btw, your planet name rocks ~*smiles*~
think its a race between ziks and xans at te mo

Unread 23 Jan 2005, 23:02   #23
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
think its a race between ziks and xans at te mo

Watching the tops at the moment, and saying what I did say to TheRat earlier on, it's not a race anymore, but xans, perhaps not because of "all statistical" reasons though, as much as the disabled defences.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 14:49   #24
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Proxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant future

I thought cat did rather well tin the speedround, i was ~6th or so before i went out around 7 on sat night without a supreme amount of effort. Needless to say when i came back i had been absolutely twatted

(ofc i didnt care, i was pissed)
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 14:59   #25
Remy
Ex-Head Multihunter

Remy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud of

Ahhh where are the days of the terrans ! In r10 i ended roid rank #1 as terran :P. And R12 was nice with my fr shippies, but yes, terran isnt what it used to be
R7-9: Had an account, but didnt play seriously
R09.5: []LCH[] Officer
R10.0: []LCH[] HC (Rank #9, #1 Gal)
R10.5-R18.0: []LCH[] HC Scanner!
R18.0-R33 : Multihunter, Head MH
R34-.. : [CT] HC
Remy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 20:01   #26
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

lol noah i remember you telling everyone in sin how you were #1 for like the first 40 ticks, shame you picked terran if only you had gone xan, u might have beaten my 45th place...
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 09:21   #27
noah02
The Original Terran

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniborp
lol noah i remember you telling everyone in sin how you were #1 for like the first 40 ticks, shame you picked terran if only you had gone xan, u might have beaten my 45th place...
If i was xan i would have won hehe