User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 30 Nov 2004, 23:59   #1
Lorenzo

Lorenzo is an unknown quantity at this point
Lightbulb NAT Non Aggression Treaty

NAT Non Aggression Treaty is basically a system like Vacation mode where when you enter it you can not attack or be attacked for a certain amount of time (ie. 72 ticks). However you would still be able to defend and to make it fair you should only get half (or less) of your normal resources per tick. This would be useful in attracting newer players as well as be handy for existing players. Of course its open to some form of abuse (as almost everything is) however i think its something that will benefit PA. It would also have to be shown in the galaxy broswer if a planet is in NAT mode. It can also be limited to max use of once every 3 days or once a week to limit abuse.
Unread 1 Dec 2004, 00:08   #2
arbondigo

arbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rough
Re: NAT Non Aggression Treaty

If you're in a 'Non Aggression Treaty' with the universe i don't think you should be able to defend either. It should only be in the game literally to be able to help someone rebuild if they got bashed big time, if at all.
Unread 1 Dec 2004, 13:15   #3
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

Quote:
It can also be limited to max use of once every 3 days or once a week to limit abuse.
So every 72 ticks out of 3 days (72 hours), I can be in NAT mode?

-NitinA
Unread 2 Dec 2004, 09:21   #4
Kal
Inactive peon

Kal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant future

I think vacation mode is perfectly adequate

Round 6-10 NoS member-->NoS junior HC
Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Check out toastmonster.com for crazy illustrations and art
Closed Thread