User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 2 Jun 2005, 13:24   #1
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
[Big Brother] Discuss

If you don't like Big Brother, or don't want to read about it, then don't look in here.

Simple as that.

Don't complain because some of us do enjoy it. You just don't need to read this thread.

I don't like football so I don't read the football threads.

ok?

I get the impression it's mainly just horn and I who are "into" it, although I'm sure others watch it here.

OK.

So, Craig and Mary up for eviction. I missed it last night, unfortunately. I hope Craig leaves, he's a dick. I love Mary

Craig and Mary only got 1 nomination each anyway, both from Saskia. I want Sam or Roberto to go - they would have been up for eviction if Makosi hadn't passed her challenge

What do we think? Worth putting a bet on it, or not?

Last edited by Tomkat; 2 Jun 2005 at 13:31.
Tomkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2005, 13:31   #2
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Big Brother] Discuss

Never worth putting a bet on the evictions, because theres swings all over the shop

The outright market is worth a pop. Kemal is favourite at 3/1. I think hes a pretentious ladyboy, but then again, women seem to like that thing, and women are the stupid fools that vote for this shit.

Craig couldnt be gayer if there was semen dripping out of his ears. Mary is sound enough, as she has no time for any of the assholes (the other 12 contestants).

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2005, 13:32   #3
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Do they get evicted tomorrow?
Unread 2 Jun 2005, 13:33   #4
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

it seems to have lots of girls with giant boobs
i should watch it really....
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2005, 13:35   #5
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

they seem to be your kind of chicks. Empty, shite patter, they like crap music and crap clubs. They're impressed by jocks like Anthony and Maxwell, so you could have a chance. I'm dissapointed in mary for her witch and alien abduction shite, but if only one of them could leave the house alive, i'd still like it to be her.

Unread 2 Jun 2005, 13:51   #6
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Can I get a line-up of the BB 'gang' so I predict who'll get evicted based purely on looks?

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2005, 13:55   #7
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i havent actually managed to watch it so could someone clear some stuff up for me?

so makosi actually got the most nominations after all? perhaps she isnt as stupid as she sounds/looks.

and craig and mary both got the least? but are up for eviction. That's pretty cruel. But now stupid saskia is going to think everyone agreed with her

btw... the ones i officially "don't hate" are science, roberto and derek. As those are the lists that everyone here seem to be making.
Unread 2 Jun 2005, 13:56   #8
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat
Can I get a line-up of the BB 'gang' so I predict who'll get evicted based purely on looks?
http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/

there ya go ol' timer
Unread 2 Jun 2005, 14:07   #9
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

What kind of a name is "Science"?
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2005, 14:11   #10
Obliterate
:cool:

Obliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
i havent actually managed to watch it so could someone clear some stuff up for me?

so makosi actually got the most nominations after all? perhaps she isnt as stupid as she sounds/looks.

and craig and mary both got the least? but are up for eviction. That's pretty cruel. But now stupid saskia is going to think everyone agreed with her

btw... the ones i officially "don't hate" are science, roberto and derek. As those are the lists that everyone here seem to be making.
Since Makosi succesfully managed to get the most nominations (along with Roberto and Sam i think it was...) she had to choose the 2 people who would be up instead.

Personally I hope Craig gets evicted cos I think he's a twat. Also Mary is pretty cool cos she hates Saskia.
Unread 2 Jun 2005, 14:18   #11
Nantoz

Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proteus
What kind of a name is "Science"?
- What's your name, dude?
- Err. Science. Science Rox0rs.
- Bwahah. What kind of stupid name is that?

I hope he's a stupid git, just so it gets even better.
Nantoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2005, 14:44   #12
Tomkat

He's the one that says "****" a lot. He's the camp hairdresser with the shit hair.

I wouldn't have done things how Makosi did them.

I think that 2 days before nominations, I'd just have segregated myself completely from the group, and been hostile to anyone trying to talk to me. They'd nominate me, because I would just be boring etc.

\o/
Unread 2 Jun 2005, 14:56   #13
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Did no-one see last night and understand moesha (whatever) picked the two for eviction...
Unread 2 Jun 2005, 15:10   #14
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
He's the one that says "****" a lot. He's the camp hairdresser with the shit hair.

I wouldn't have done things how Makosi did them.

I think that 2 days before nominations, I'd just have segregated myself completely from the group, and been hostile to anyone trying to talk to me. They'd nominate me, because I would just be boring etc.

\o/
i don't think i could manage to not talk to people for 2 days, especially as i would have no books, internet, anything.
Unread 2 Jun 2005, 15:11   #15
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Ta. (less of the lip sonny)

Mary will go.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2005, 15:30   #16
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Craig and Mary only got 1 nomination each anyway
Well, they got them from Makosi after the other two were exempt.
(And even if Makosi hadn't have passed, Sam and Roberto would have still been exempt)

Quote:
perhaps makosi isnt as stupid as she sounds/looks.
Yes she is.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2005, 16:13   #17
Loz
Careless talk costs lives

Loz has a spectacular aura aboutLoz has a spectacular aura aboutLoz has a spectacular aura about

Craig has to go, Mary is ok tbh. I like Roberto, but Sam reallly annoys me.
[19:13] <Keglomaniac> whats wrong with our intel?
[19:13] <bos|takeaway> its a contradiction in terms
Loz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2005, 16:24   #18
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Sam is hot, if she grew her hair a little longer and dyed it brown and got a tan
Unread 2 Jun 2005, 16:26   #19
Tomkat

Odds are 1.40 for Craig to be evicted.
2.75 for Mary to be evicted.

Not good enough to bet on
Unread 2 Jun 2005, 17:18   #20
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Odds are 1.40 for Craig to be evicted.
2.75 for Mary to be evicted.

Not good enough to bet on
Or 2/5 and 7/4 in old money.
Unread 2 Jun 2005, 19:36   #21
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society

Makosi i think really doesnt understand much going on in there i mean she didnt even understand her task at first.

Mary will probably go.

And what kind of parent does name thier child 'Science' :/
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2005, 20:04   #22
Tomkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweaker
It's not his real name. His real name is Kieran.
Unread 2 Jun 2005, 20:06   #23
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweaker
It's his nickname because he was the clever one in his group of mates. The mind boggles regarding the rest of them then, it reall does.

I'm not sure if Maxwell is his real name though.
Unread 2 Jun 2005, 20:10   #24
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
It's his nickname because he was the clever one in his group of mates. The mind boggles regarding the rest of them then, it reall does.

I'm not sure if Maxwell is his real name though.
nah, he was probably the only coffee drinker in his group of mates too.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 2 Jun 2005, 20:11   #25
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

don't be dissin' science
Unread 2 Jun 2005, 20:23   #26
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Zar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant future

craig must go. hes a whiney little twit, with a ****ing annoying accent. Oh and he's a little girl.
Zar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jun 2005, 00:56   #27
BesigedB
Darling

BesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of light

It's a shame that the fighting started quite so quickly - mainly due to every contestant being an obnoxious self loving twit
Unread 3 Jun 2005, 01:09   #28
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

one of them claims he believes in 'egyptian gods'

what does this mean?

does it mean that he 'believes the egyptians had gods' or that he worships one of them

if worship then which one. and how.

most curious.
Unread 3 Jun 2005, 01:12   #29
Spiderman

Quote:
I get the impression it's mainly just horn and I who are "into" it, although I'm sure others watch it here.

Coooool, I lurrrrrbe big brother too - I can't stop watching. I'd watch it all day if it wasn't for that bast4rd frog appearing 5 times in the breaks.

I think Saskia has a lot of potential fitness within.

She's a bit chubby I think, but underneath that there is a really smoking girl.

Sam has a really foxy, cheeky look about her - its her eyes and smile I think.

Mary just freaks me out and scares the shit out of me (and the housemates), so lets keep her in and vote out the poooof!
Unread 3 Jun 2005, 01:15   #30
Spiderman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe

what does this mean?

does it mean that he 'believes the egyptians had gods' or that he worships one of them

if worship then which one. and how.

most curious.
In real life, you sound like Derek don't you?
Unread 3 Jun 2005, 09:28   #31
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderman
Err...you're not far off to be honest. It had crossed my mind before.
Unread 3 Jun 2005, 10:27   #32
Tomkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe

what does this mean?
I didn't hear it, but it means that he believes that they exist.
The alternative being that he doesn't believe they exist, whether they do or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderman
Yes, he does. Yahwe is slightly less camp though.

Last night's episode was ace. I hate how they all try to comfort each other though. If I was there I'd take the ****ing hint. If someone wants to be left alone, leave them alone.

I love how Mary is blunt. Roberto started trying to bitch about Science and she just said straight "No, I have a lot of respect for Science, but I think you're full of yourself". It was brilliant. I hope she goes far in it, and doesn't get evicted.

Craig is just a twat. Whining because noone thanks him for anything. No shit, you're a dick. What is there to compliment you about?

Maxwell is getting on my nerves more now too. I thought he was just a harmless thicko before, but he's quite aggressive actually.

The cameras don't concentrate much on quite a few people. I don't think I've ever seen Saskia speak for more than 5 seconds. Same with Sam, they haven't really shown her at all, except for when she was flirting with Maxwell or snogging Anthony. Going for the "look at her, she's a slapper" angle at all, Big Brother?
Unread 3 Jun 2005, 13:24   #33
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

hello e4. maxwell and anthony are jocks, and by default, nobs. Sam and saskia probably havent had much airtime because they're typical airheaded chicks who push their brains up in a wonderbra every morning. science and derek both have shite patter, but at least theyre not going out their way to be annoying, they just are. Craig spent the entire night a couple of night ago complaining about how his life was over because he didnt get any treacle pudding. Roberto wouldnt be so bad if he didnt change his opinion halfway through conversations with people to make it look like hes on everyones side. Makosi is just a spoilt bitch, she would have gotten the nost nominations whether she was trying to or not. Kemal isnt funny, but im sure because hes self confident and camp / a ladyboy / taking things less seriously than some of the other rejects, he'll do well. Vanessa shuts her mouth and doesnt say anything ever. Shes boring as **** but so far shes dont nothing to annoy anyone really. Mary is pretty cool because she cant be bothered with any of them. But its pretty much a given that if she doesnt go this week, she'll get nominated till she does go, or walk. Leslie doesnt really deserve to be alive. Shes a fat, overconfident slag with shite patter, who probably does nothing but gossip about bollocks tv, and bollocks bollocks.

Unread 3 Jun 2005, 17:46   #34
Tomkat

I agree with a lot of Deffeh's comments. Not all. But then I've only seen the choice bits on the highlight show, as I don't have e4 - so I've probably missed out on a lot of what happens in day-to-day life.
Unread 3 Jun 2005, 17:58   #35
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
I agree with a lot of Deffeh's comments. Not all. But then I've only seen the choice bits on the highlight show, as I don't have e4 - so I've probably missed out on a lot of what happens in day-to-day life.
Whenever I've seen the live feed with past Big Brothers (admittedly not very often, and not for very long [the time between coming into the room and realising that Big Brother is on and changing the channel]), they've all been sitting around doing nothing and not talking to each other, so I doubt you've missed an awful lot.

They find about enough interesting events to make the summary show somewhat entertaining, but it's hardly as if they've had to cut out lots of exciting stuff that you can only see by watching it live.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jun 2005, 21:54   #36
Tomkat

I put £10 on Craig being evicted in the 1st eviction, at 2.5 odds

****ing stupid British public.

WHY DID YOU KEEP IN THE WHINING HAIRDRESSER TWAT, AND EVICT THE INTERESTING BLUNT WITCHY PERSON?!

Only 8% difference 16 mins before the eviction though so *shrug*

Still, £10 down the drain.
Unread 3 Jun 2005, 23:56   #37
Gary
xVx Peon

Gary is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
I put £10 on Craig being evicted in the 1st eviction, at 2.5 odds

****ing stupid British public.

WHY DID YOU KEEP IN THE WHINING HAIRDRESSER TWAT, AND EVICT THE INTERESTING BLUNT WITCHY PERSON?!

Only 8% difference 16 mins before the eviction though so *shrug*

Still, £10 down the drain.

I know how you feel, Mary bitched but did it to the persons face quite happily. Craig is just a glorified drama queen. Did anyone see when he broke down crying because no one was kissing his arse the other day?

Edit, just want to say that Makozi rocks, she's playing everyone and they dont even know it As for Maxwell, I cant describe how much I loath lowest of the low like him!

Last edited by Gary; 4 Jun 2005 at 00:22.
Gary is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jun 2005, 00:32   #38
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proteus
Whenever I've seen the live feed with past Big Brothers (admittedly not very often, and not for very long [the time between coming into the room and realising that Big Brother is on and changing the channel]), they've all been sitting around doing nothing and not talking to each other, so I doubt you've missed an awful lot.

They find about enough interesting events to make the summary show somewhat entertaining, but it's hardly as if they've had to cut out lots of exciting stuff that you can only see by watching it live.
The few times I put it on in the past they seemed to spend most the time blanking it out for legal reasons. I may just have been unlucky but coupled with the fact even when it was blanked I didn't find it hugely interesting I soon got bored.
Unread 4 Jun 2005, 00:36   #39
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

i have to admit i have it on most of the day and the night, when theres nothing else good on. I wont deny its moronic though. Thing is, i dont even watch the program if i cant be arsed, i missed the eviction tonight because i didnt want to watch tv. its just something in the background

Unread 7 Jun 2005, 22:36   #40
Tomkat

All BB housemates up for eviction? [

Keen to place a bet... who do you think will be the one evicted?
The stakes are likely to be quite good - don't want to put faith in the British public though again
Unread 7 Jun 2005, 23:19   #41
arbondigo

arbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Keen to place a bet... who do you think will be the one evicted?
Lesley for being a fat slag who only moans about Sam walking around half naked because she's jealous of her body. She'll end up hated more than Jade Goody if she stays in.
arbondigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jun 2005, 23:23   #42
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

Sam

Sam

SAM

I mean for the love of GOD she was crying - actually crying - because they hid her makeup bag and OH NOES MY LIP GLOSS IS IN THERE AND EVERYTHING

Yes.

Including your sanity it would seem.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jun 2005, 23:37   #43
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

She is a contestant on Big Brother - if she didn't expect ridicule and can't handle it then I have no sympathy.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jun 2005, 23:43   #44
arbondigo

arbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_horn
i think the feeling that she's away from home and that people were having a laugh at her expense was the real problem. i'm sure you've been on the edge and when something quite trivial happens, it can send you into tears.
i actually quite like sam and her body

and arbondingo, it's for that exact reason that she will stay in. (lesley)
I really hope she doesn't. Derek is about the only other person who's beginning to annoy me now, although i thought he was class at the beginning. Still i hope that Lesley is voted out, booed and then to top it off shot in the head to rid this country of yet another pikey.
Unread 7 Jun 2005, 23:50   #45
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: [Big Brother] Discuss

Aren't they all fundamentally quite shit this series? I'm surprised there's anything to make a judgement between one or the other.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jun 2005, 23:51   #46
arbondigo

Yeh they're all pretty shit. Some are just more shit than others
Unread 8 Jun 2005, 04:06   #47
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Zar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarina_Joy
Sam

Sam

SAM

I mean for the love of GOD she was crying - actually crying - because they hid her makeup bag and OH NOES MY LIP GLOSS IS IN THERE AND EVERYTHING

Yes.

Including your sanity it would seem.
She's a little insecure like all you women out there. The bigger issue here is that she was bullied by the other housemates, who have quite obviously been picking on her the past few days (have to watch live feed to understand what i mean). To have the cheek to bully, and then ask for an apology is ridiculous(lesly). The guys who have been editing for the highlights have either an agenda against this poor girl, or they simply didn't have the time to fit it in. There was much more behind this little incident than the highlights showed, which basically showed her to be a spoilt little cry-baby, when in all honesty she has been the subject of a **** load of bullying the past few days and the only thing that is probably keeping her sane is her makeup bag!
Zar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jun 2005, 13:30   #48
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_horn
i think it's possible roberto will go, maybe even saskia

The odds disaagree with you.

Lesley 4/6
Sam 4/1
Craig 7/1
Vanessa 9/1
Derek 10/1
Kemal 33/1
Roberto 33/1
Science 33/1
Anthony 100/1
Makosi 100/1
Maxwell 100/1
Saskia 100/1
Unread 8 Jun 2005, 16:20   #49
Cannon_Fodder

his poshness turned into arrogance..

i want all of them out but saskia and sam and a big tub of mud.
Unread 9 Jun 2005, 01:29   #50
Spiderman

Sam got her boobies out today, at approximately 12:10am !!!! They were very nice!, and what a beauuuutiful arse. If only she had more of a tan.