User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 1 Apr 2005, 20:21   #1
thestrokes

thestrokes is an unknown quantity at this point
The Rebel Faction - Please Read

WE ARE THE REBEL FACTION

Join us... we are soon to merge with a highly ranked alliance. you WANT to be part of this revolution. tired of seeing those huge alliances flourish? join us and together we'll shock the universe by ruling it together! we all work together in this alliance - all taking part in organising attacks and defending each other. be sure of a high rank by joining us! we have a lot of experience also...

paid and non paid accounts are welcome!

join us and together we will rule this universe!

WE ARE ALSO PART OF THE 7 CLUSTER ALLIANCE... we have great means of defence also...

Last edited by thestrokes; 1 Apr 2005 at 23:46.
thestrokes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2005, 20:46   #2
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The Rebel Faction

thestrokes, please do not post your co-ords on the forum. The forum rules can be found at the top of this forum and they're there for quite sensible reasons. If you want more information on starting alliance recruitment threads read the stickied threads at the top of this forum. Good luck with your alliance.

PS For ****'s sake silversmoke.
Unread 1 Apr 2005, 20:47   #3
thestrokes

yeah sorry man, didnt realise that - then i got rid of em! thanks for your advice!
Unread 1 Apr 2005, 20:55   #4
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood

PS For ****'s sake silversmoke.

Unread 1 Apr 2005, 21:00   #5
thestrokes

hehe - no hard feelings silver smoke?
Unread 1 Apr 2005, 22:08   #6
exblade
that one dude

exblade has a spectacular aura aboutexblade has a spectacular aura aboutexblade has a spectacular aura about

irc?
ROCK - DC [ROCK]
The Galactic Vikings - DC [TGV]
Vengeance - DC [VGN]
CareBears - DC [CB]

Rounds 9.5,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,19,26,27,28,38
exblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2005, 22:14   #7
thestrokes

#rebel - any questions - just ask us there

Last edited by thestrokes; 1 Apr 2005 at 23:48.
Unread 3 Apr 2005, 23:44   #8
The_Mad_Keg
Fat *******

The_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to behold

i went into #rebel, there was noone but me, there wernt any members, not even a P
i stayed for a while, but noone did come, so i went back to f-crew, and had some mad fun
<Rocko> so reincarnation is like getting ABSOLUTLEY wankered when u die

[F-Crew] - You known when youve been [FC]ucked
The_Mad_Keg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2005, 23:46   #9
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Mad_Keg
i went into #rebel, there was noone but me, there wernt any members, not even a P
i stayed for a while, but noone did come, so i went back to f-crew, and had some mad fun
Kegs a poet and didnt know it
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Apr 2005, 00:01   #10
The_Mad_Keg
Fat *******

The_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to behold

wakey is awful, he really is pants, but then his posts usualy are, long raving rants
he never considers, the godawful stress, reading his posts, can cause on the rest

Unread 4 Apr 2005, 13:13   #11
thestrokes

hey yeah sorry about that in the channel

im in there most of the time, i must have missed you. i recommend you sign up. im in the highest ranked galaxy, so youre guarenteed defence...
Unread 4 Apr 2005, 15:41   #12
arbondigo

arbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by thestrokes
im in the highest ranked galaxy, so youre guarenteed defence...
How's that one work?
arbondigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Apr 2005, 16:48   #13
Orion Treet
Forever Noob

Orion Treet has a spectacular aura aboutOrion Treet has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by thestrokes
hey yeah sorry about that in the channel

im in there most of the time, i must have missed you. i recommend you sign up. im in the highest ranked galaxy, so youre guarenteed defence...
Highest rank gal says nothing so early on in the game, and I also don't get how that works together with def
<Zhil> I am HC
<Zhil> I gave myself permission
<[MO]Forest> i meant a proper hc, not a hc who would suicide into his MO's fleet

Played r4-9.5 r12-14 Now retired.
Proud to have been Cosmic Frostbite (r12 - 22:5 - #1 gal)
Forever [4D] - LCH, ND, Absolute, TFD, DLR
Might and greed will never outweigh honor and loyalty!
Orion Treet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Apr 2005, 20:42   #14
The_Mad_Keg
Fat *******

lol im not sure if u noticed my signature, but i really dont feel like joining an alliance with 9 members and 0-1 ppl on the irc chan, funny that.