User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 19 Mar 2005, 14:14   #1
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
all i want to do is watch the #!*&!@$ rugby

on the BBC one site, as i am at work, so no TV

so, first of all, it trys to make me use real player, after i finish laughing, and tell it 'no, i wont d/l that piece of crap' not even a work computer deserves that i get it to change to wmp, which wont bloody work

i'm fated not to be able to watch the rugby it seems
Unread 19 Mar 2005, 15:03   #2
Richie987
Mistress's fluffer

Richie987 can only hope to improve
Re: all i want to do is watch the #!*&!@$ rugby

I'm going to see England .v. Scotland at Twickers, leaving in 30mins - should be a good game
#1 Galaxy Winner
#1 ********** Galaxy winner
Top 15 ********** planet
Richie987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2005, 15:03   #3
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

your a bastard and i hate you.....

have a good time!
Unread 19 Mar 2005, 15:05   #4
Richie987
Mistress's fluffer

Shall do lad - not quite sure where the hell i'm sitting but hey! It's all good....apart from me being a Scotland supporter!
#1 Galaxy Winner
Top 15 ********** planet
Unread 19 Mar 2005, 15:07   #5
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

I have tickets for Wales vs Ireland

So ****ing nervous
Unread 19 Mar 2005, 15:12   #6
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Phalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I hope Ireland win, all the family are watching it.

It'll be a great game whatever happens, although i've the feeling Wales will be too strong.

All is nothing, without you.
Phalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2005, 15:16   #7
roadrunner_0
cynic

Quote:
Originally Posted by midge5
I have tickets for Wales vs Ireland

So ****ing nervous

good luck wales
Unread 19 Mar 2005, 16:53   #8
roadrunner_0
cynic

cheers for the attempt 1-X, but couldn't get it to work

curiously, radio 5 live works though hmmmmmmmmmmmm

p.s. wales 10-3 up!
Unread 19 Mar 2005, 17:53   #9
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

i am impressed of wales this season.

congrats

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2005, 19:15   #10
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

For a championship game, wales ireland was ****ing shit. Pretty pish championship all round this year though

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2005, 23:04   #11
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
Pretty pish championship all round this year though
I would second that. I think France were the best team I saw play but obviously their lack of consistency cost them badly. Our front row, easterby and foley are shit, stringer's the worst scrum-half in the six nations and we have no strength in depth at the back. England were hit pretty hard by injuries and their backs are about as creative as italy's. Wales were solid and played some good rugby in patches this year but overall I don't think they deserve to be grand slam winners. Six nations champions would probably be a fair reflection on their ability.
Unread 20 Mar 2005, 00:28   #12
melandron
Brain Overload

melandron is an unknown quantity at this point

Ah just cos your all English... bah that was the best match i've ever been too (wales-ireland as a wales fan) sat in the stadium tooo worried for words throughout... yelling at the ref as per usual, and generally willing on the Grand Slam. Ok maybe not the best welsh performance of the season but we still won and that's all that matters. YAY I CAN FINALLY BE PROUD OF THE WELSH RUGBY TEAM!

Appologies for bad spelling me is drunk as a fish.

GRAND SLAM
GRAND SLAM
GRAND SLAM
GRAND SLAM
GRAND SLAM
GRAND SLAM
GRAND SLAM
Unread 20 Mar 2005, 02:25   #13
roadrunner_0
cynic

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I would second that. I think France were the best team I saw play but obviously their lack of consistency cost them badly. Our front row, easterby and foley are shit, stringer's the worst scrum-half in the six nations and we have no strength in depth at the back. England were hit pretty hard by injuries and their backs are about as creative as italy's. Wales were solid and played some good rugby in patches this year but overall I don't think they deserve to be grand slam winners. Six nations champions would probably be a fair reflection on their ability.

stringers main problem is that he is not a popular bloke, conversly, that actually makes him a beter player than you think
Unread 20 Mar 2005, 04:01   #14
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

No, stringer's main problem is that he slows up the game. He runs crossfield with the ball wasting time and space before offloading to someone with no forward momentum. His passes are too slow from the ruck or maul and he looks for o'gara too much. His selection on sides is poor as well. He's too small and weak so whenever he gets tackled he gets turned over. His kicking is not that good and his tackling is not international standard. That's pretty much it I think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by melandron
Ah just cos your all English... bah that was the best match i've ever been too (wales-ireland as a wales fan) sat in the stadium tooo worried for words throughout... yelling at the ref as per usual, and generally willing on the Grand Slam. Ok maybe not the best welsh performance of the season but we still won and that's all that matters. YAY I CAN FINALLY BE PROUD OF THE WELSH RUGBY TEAM!

Appologies for bad spelling me is drunk as a fish.

GRAND SLAM
GRAND SLAM
GRAND SLAM
GRAND SLAM
GRAND SLAM
GRAND SLAM
GRAND SLAM
I'm irish.
Unread 20 Mar 2005, 11:25   #15
Richie987
Mistress's fluffer

Quote:
His kicking is not that good and his tackling is not international standard.
I don't think that's true, apart from Cusiter, he's probably the best defensive scrumhalf in the championship. His kicking isn't the greatest but there are worse (Charlie Hodg....). His ball releasing and passing are spot on though, you can't knock him for that - his delivery is superb.

Well done Wales, well deserved. I watched at Twickers before i saw scotland be pipped at the last minute by england Although Golden Boot C.Hodgeson, us Scots love him, each time it was a penatly in our half we shouted, "Give it to Charlie!!"
#1 Galaxy Winner
Top 15 ********** planet
Unread 20 Mar 2005, 12:55   #16
arbondigo

arbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
I pretty much agree with that. The Welsh backrow were awesome throughout the championship. Hensen had one good game and is overrated, in my opinion at least. Saying that, i reckon it will still be him and O'Driscoll as the Lions centres. No team was consistent throughout all their games, and like Jonny i think that France were the best team i saw play but they were very inconsistent. Scotland i found the most boring team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richie987
I don't think that's true, apart from Cusiter, he's probably the best defensive scrumhalf in the championship. His kicking isn't the greatest but there are worse (Charlie Hodg....). His ball releasing and passing are spot on though, you can't knock him for that - his delivery is superb.
For starters, Hodgson is fly-half not scrum-half. His kicking out of hand was pretty good all championship, just his goal kicking left a lot to be desired. We all know that he's a good goal kicker but he didn't show it during the last 5 matches. Going back a couple of years ago he would've got into just about any national team in the world, but he was behind a certain Mr Wilkinson in England's pecking order.
arbondigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2005, 13:00   #17
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by melandron
Ah just cos your all English...
The two people posting before you (who you were fairly explicitly replying to) were Scottish and Irish respectively.

GG.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2005, 13:47   #18
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arbondigo
Scotland i found the most boring team.
?

You could subsitute boring for shit, but i dont see how scotland were boring. The France game was tense and good to watch, until we threw it away. The ireland match wasnt bad, but at least there was a few tries - the italy match was terrible, ok - the wales match was good (and would have been better, and closer, with a bit of luck) - and the england match had like what, 9 tries or something? I dont think we bored.

Anyway, the good news is that the Rugby is over and since its off the telly i can stop caring.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2005, 14:09   #19
arbondigo

arbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
?

You could subsitute boring for shit, but i dont see how scotland were boring. The France game was tense and good to watch, until we threw it away. The ireland match wasnt bad, but at least there was a few tries - the italy match was terrible, ok - the wales match was good (and would have been better, and closer, with a bit of luck) - and the england match had like what, 9 tries or something? I dont think we bored.

Anyway, the good news is that the Rugby is over and since its off the telly i can stop caring.
The only games that i enjoyed involving Scotland were the ones against France and England. The Italy game was one of the worst games that i've seen in a long time. Against England Patterson finally decided to run instead of kicking all the time, and was the best performance that Scotland gave in the championship, in the attacking sense. The Wales game was all over by half-time as Scotland insisted of kicking, poorly, and the Ireland match i seem to remember Scotland starting well and then deciding to kick everything instead of running.
arbondigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2005, 17:39   #20
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:

Well done Wales, well deserved. I watched at Twickers before i saw scotland be pipped at the last minute by england Although Golden Boot C.Hodgeson, us Scots love him, each time it was a penatly in our half we shouted, "Give it to Charlie!!"
Watch more of his games. He's quite literally too lightweight to tackle properly. Stringer's actual pass is very quick but often his selections are wrong. He passes far too much to o'gara and as such we don't keep on enough pressure around the fringes of rucks and mauls so good defences can drift early. You could see this against wales when a lot of the time by the time the ball reached o'driscoll or whoever was in that position the defence was quite literally up in his face. This is because stringer slows down the game too much. Also some of his passes are quite literally terrible but because o'gara has some of the best handling in the championship you don't see that many dropped passes. Instead watch for the number of times o'gara has to adjust when it's obvious what he has to do and stringer's job is so straightforward that you'd be disappointed if an u16 scrum-half couldn't make the proper pass.
Unread 20 Mar 2005, 18:55   #21
roadrunner_0
cynic

he does play better for wasps though
Unread 20 Mar 2005, 19:12   #22
Richie987
Mistress's fluffer

Quote:
Watch more of his games. He's quite literally too lightweight to tackle properly. Stringer's actual pass is very quick but often his selections are wrong. He passes far too much to o'gara and as such we don't keep on enough pressure around the fringes of rucks and mauls so good defences can drift early. You could see this against wales when a lot of the time by the time the ball reached o'driscoll or whoever was in that position the defence was quite literally up in his face. This is because stringer slows down the game too much. Also some of his passes are quite literally terrible but because o'gara has some of the best handling in the championship you don't see that many dropped passes. Instead watch for the number of times o'gara has to adjust when it's obvious what he has to do and stringer's job is so straightforward that you'd be disappointed if an u16 scrum-half couldn't make the proper pass.
True, although Stringer passes a flat ball usually for ROG to run onto, ROG changes throughout games i find from flat to deep pending on set-peice. Although, consquently Stringer should know what to do. Stringers tackling is superb for his size and he uses it to his advantage by tackling at the ankles, thus he always makes them.

Who plays for Wasps?? I support them
#1 Galaxy Winner
Top 15 ********** planet
Unread 21 Mar 2005, 00:05   #23
roadrunner_0
cynic

i thought that stringer plays for wasps? am i wrong?? damn, goin to have to go check now
Unread 21 Mar 2005, 18:07   #24
Richie987
Mistress's fluffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
i thought that stringer plays for wasps? am i wrong?? damn, goin to have to go check now
He plays for Munster, Matt Dawson/Peter Richards play for Wasps
#1 Galaxy Winner
Top 15 ********** planet
Unread 21 Mar 2005, 18:13   #25
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

What a weekend 22 shots on goal and we only managed to score from a free kick, we really need some strikers who can hit a barn door from two yards instead of going out of the piss after the rugby (Alan "fatty" Leee).

Wait what was this about
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2005, 19:43   #26
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i hate to rub it in but.

I WATCHED IT LIVE IN FLORIDA!
AHAHAHAHA

i piggybacked a neighbours unsecured wireless broadband. bought an svideo cable and hooked that from pc into the tv. Then set up IE so it connected to a UK based proxy. Then connected to the BBC live stream which refused to be broadband. So i changed the address from /narrow/blaahblahblahb/stream_nb.asx to /broad/blahbalbhalbhalbah/stream_bb.asx

and it worked

oh boy did it work
near to perfect quality with about a 20second delay on broadcast

i then basked in the afternoon heat and celebrated the grandslam with dad.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2005, 19:54   #27
roadrunner_0
cynic

i hate you JJ, i hate you with a passion that can not be described
Unread 21 Mar 2005, 20:18   #28
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

JJ is Welsh?!
Wait, this changes everything.
I thought he just went to uni there.

Hmm, maybe PA Forum administrator is the highest position ever held by a Welshman.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2005, 20:23   #29
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It depends what you consider welsh tbh

I was born in Surrey (England)
I have been brought up in england and have an english accent and support english teams and think of myself as english.

However both my parents were born in wales but it really does depend on how far you want to trace it back to determine if someone is 'something' or not.

my mums mum isnt welsh for example. Shes hungarian. so that would mean mum isnt welsh....

oh the complex nature of my family structure!
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2005, 20:26   #30
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You're English.
As i expected.
Don't piggyback other nations triumphs.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2005, 23:10   #31
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
True, although Stringer passes a flat ball usually for ROG to run onto, ROG changes throughout games i find from flat to deep pending on set-peice. Although, consquently Stringer should know what to do. Stringers tackling is superb for his size and he uses it to his advantage by tackling at the ankles, thus he always makes them.

Who plays for Wasps?? I support them
I'm not too sure what you're saying initially here. On stringer's tackling yeah it's good for his size but it's objectively poor.