User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 31 Jul 2004, 10:24   #1
Rampant Aussie

Rampant Aussie is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Iron Legion

The Iron Legion is now recruiting.

New members welcome, any race welcome

Rampant Aussie
Iron Legion HC

:gollum:
Rampant Aussie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Aug 2004, 09:21   #2
K-Jak
D'ya wanna buy a lemon?!?

K-Jak is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Iron Legion

what.....ya not gonna tell iz more bout it??
K-Jak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Aug 2004, 13:41   #3
Rampant Aussie

Rampant Aussie is an unknown quantity at this point

Iron Legion is an alliance for all races, dedicated to maximum defence to its members and maximum offense to its enemies.
Unread 2 Aug 2004, 14:23   #4
Slinky
SPESHAL

Slinky is an unknown quantity at this point

This board has seriously gone down hill :S
Round 4 - UiS member, The Return member, Elysium member
Round 5 - Didn't play
Round 6 - UiS member, IPC BC / Cv HC
Round 7 - UiS member, IPC BC / Cv HC
Round 8 - GC | IPC BC
Round 9 - GC | Eden Group Planetarion Leader
Round 9.5 - MOW | Rock member
Round * Quit
Slinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Aug 2004, 08:36   #5
Tippity
IronLegion Minister of Wa

Tippity is an unknown quantity at this point

The Iron Legion is a relatively new alliance which started up around two/three weeks ago; currently we have 32 members, ranked 31 and on the up. As of now we have 4 HCs, 4 BCs (2 attack, 2 defence) and a PR. Officer positions are easy to come by so long as you are a dedicated and active player and show willing. We will find out what your relative strengths and weaknesses are and promote you according to our findings.

Here in Iron Legion we believe in honour, perseverance and, above all, a duty to one another. Every single attack is either immediately revenged with retal or recorded in a little alliance "black book", for later use.

Our primary goal is to form a strong, formidable alliance of active players so as to provide defence and a form of retaliation for weaker players. Obviously, we are constantly looking to improve and better ourselves so as to become a top alliance.

So what makes us different? The fact that when we are too late to defend and say we will retal, these are not empty words, we mean it; The day after I joined the alliance, a small and insignificant 150k player, I was attacked and put it up in the defense page with little hope of anything happening, as was my previous experience with other alliances; not only was i sent 3k defence but also an attack was almost immediately set up on my attackers. Up to date we have had 6 successful individual retals, as well as 5 successful attacks on whole galaxies; not bad for a couple week's worth of alliance play.

Currently we have no real member requirements as such, just that members are active and dedicated and will send defence and participate in attacks when required. However, we are especially interested in players who happen to live in the States or Australia as these time zones make for perfect landing ticks to surprise opponents who live in Europe (we currently have two Australian and two American members).

What are our rules? Simply that members stay active, do not attack each other (!) and participate.

We do not have a website, we do not feel it is necessary at this stage. As for IRC, we have a *soon to be* registered channel private channel, and a public channel at #IronLegion where you can come and chat, find out more about the alliance if you wish. If you'd like to join straight away, find Iron Legion in the Alliance page and send us an application, giving us a few lines telling us why you'd like to join - currently we are accepting all applications. If you'd like more information however, get in touch with Rampant Aussie, he is the primary HC.

Of course, we do not pretend to be an alliance who have been around since round 1, nor do we pretend that we have even half the experience of other bigger and older alliances such as Rock. However if you join us, you can be sure of counting on other members for defence and retaliation, and after all - isn't that the main reason behind joining any alliance?

We look forward to seeing you in our alliance,

Tippity
Iron Legion BC

Last edited by Tippity; 14 Aug 2004 at 14:58.
Tippity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2004, 11:26   #6
Gerbie
pe0n

Gerbie is an unknown quantity at this point

Your post looks realy well Tippity. I wish you good luck with recruiting.
round 7 noob: rank 6.198 25:20:25 - VoC member
round 8 noob: rank 4.112 7:2:3 - TFD member
round 9 rank 941 23:1:9 - TFD HC
round 9.5 rank 860 22:7:3 - TFD HC
round 10: rank unknown (was #1 for a while) 5:2:5 - Vengeance pe0n
round 10.5: rank 683 19:10:2 - VGN member
round 11: rank 138 8:8:4 - VsN member
round 12: rank 515 - VGN 'special attack officer' -> jumped ship to Rock
round 13: rank 85: NoS
Gerbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2004, 14:13   #7
petey85

petey85 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Iron Legion

Hey!
Any chance I could join your alliance?
I've applied through PA alliance page.
My score is currently around 700k, I'm very active with attacks and especially covert operations (was in the top 100 coverts for a while) - I've finished all worthwhile research and am building up my score and fleet by wandering around attacking people, mostly with destroyers as no-one seems to have much defence against them!

Pete
petey85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2004, 03:01   #8
Tippity

Sure, we'll accept ya right in
Unread 19 Aug 2004, 16:50   #9
petey85

petey85 is an unknown quantity at this point

ta dude...have not yet got around to applying...will do so shortly...ta!
petey85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2004, 19:13   #10
Purge
Iron Legion HC

Purge is an unknown quantity at this point

Greetings,

I'm the new PR Officer for Iron Legion and just wanted to pop in here to say that if I can assist anyone in joining Iron Legion or help them afterwards to settle in....just ask and I will be happy to try to find answers to any questions new members might have. I have been thrilled at the support I have gotten since i joined 3 weeks ago or so. In fact, one morning about 4 days after I joined, I was randomly bottom-fed on and without my asking received triple the attackers number of ships in defense including from 2 planets outside my galaxy. Defense like that is reassuring.

Purge
Iron Legion PR Officer
Purge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Aug 2004, 13:51   #11
Tippity

THE IRON LEGION IS NOW LOOKING FOR SKILLED WEBMASTERS TO JOIN US AND HOST UP AN IRON LEGION WEBPAGE... IF YOU ARE INTERESTED COME ON TO #IRONLEGION OR SEND US AN APPLICATION IN-GAME STATING YOU ARE THERE TO BE A WEBMASTER...

Thanks, we look forward to receiving your applications
Unread 20 Aug 2004, 15:50   #12
Tippity

Ok sorry ignore that last one we've got 3 applications in, so no need anymore
Unread 21 Aug 2004, 06:03   #13
Tippity

Just a little update:

We now have 44 members.

High Command: we have 6 HCs
Officers: 2 BCs, 3 DCs, 1 PR
Webmastering: 1 Grand Webmaster of the IronLegion
IRC Channel: Private and Public (#IronLegion)
NAPs/Alliance: NAP with Terran Alliance
Enemies: None

Last edited by Tippity; 25 Aug 2004 at 07:00.
Unread 23 Aug 2004, 15:33   #14
Tippity

Forums have just been set up at http://ironlegion.suddenlaunch3.com so come along for a chat... (colour scheme went kinda crazy)

Also both private and public channels have been registered with Ps - getting set for next round (come to #IronLegion for a chat or to find out more)
Unread 23 Aug 2004, 16:04   #15
FernandeZ
The good old times

FernandeZ is an unknown quantity at this point

Good luck :-)

Its nise to see that people are building up new alliances and are working in a positive direction.
R11.5 || VsN - MO
R12 || VsN - MO / 1up

/me hugs Myzztica, you sexy little thing!
FernandeZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Aug 2004, 14:07   #16
Tippity

thanks

new forums are up, sorry - old forums werent good enough :P

http://s7.invisionfree.com/IronLegion/index.php?
Unread 22 Oct 2004, 01:01   #17
mudhound

mudhound is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi my name is Nemo of NightWish i have just left the alliance i was runnin to join a bigger better alliance and i have been advised by my MOC (Mr Blob of Blob Blob that ur allaince is a great one to join, i hope i will be able to as soon as i have past my block for joinin a alliance which is another 71 ticks, i want to further my relations with my galaxy and grow with a big and powerful allaince ur threads on here has really won me over and when my ticks have done i will be sendin in a aplecation i hope i will be acepted as i have grow to admire and apreseate wot u are tryin to acheave and im sure that soon u will be one of the top 10, plz get in touc with me through Mr Blob of Blob Blob, he will give u my cordinates i am GC of the galaxy and im sure i could even get some more from my galaxy to join along with me
mudhound is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Oct 2004, 17:49   #18
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about

With all do respect, I would very seriously consider a new name for your alliance. I say this not because of my current status, but out of experience: every alliance beyond "The Legion" containing "Legion" in its name has failed on all fronts - miserably.

Get creative. There are loads of excellent names that could suit your alliance and its goals.
Unread 23 Oct 2004, 01:27   #19
mudhound

mudhound is an unknown quantity at this point

the name for the alliance is a great one they arent doing bad and i give them all the respec in the world for tryin a alliance, it seems to be workin im lookin forward to gettin my form into them to sign up when my ticks have gone for a new alliance,
mudhound is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Oct 2004, 17:15   #20
Tippity

mudhound, cheers for everything - your application will be accepted as soon as it comes in; as for our name, i realise that you were giving us a polite tip and im grateful for that, however IronLegion is our name and that's what we'll stick by. If you really want to know, the name had nothing to do with the legion it actually came from a computer game, and to be honest i don't think a name matters all that much - the fact that other alliances who called themselves legion something or other and failed to outdo legion makes no difference to us whatsoever, we don't hope that our name will make us great, it's just the identity of our alliance which makes our alliance different from the next, just like any alliance name.

Having said that, i'd just like to say - IronLegion is up and running for the new round. Ranked no. 22 with 41 members at this point in time, we are looking set for the round. We still stand by our old ideals of defending and helping each other out whilst trying to better ourselves, and we are still looking for players of all kinds of experience, from complete "noobs" to experienced veterans of the game. What changes have come with the round? A brand new website, a new-look forum at s7.invisionfree.com/ironlegion, and a complete rehaul of the alliance organization. We have introduced an alliance HQ, along with a wing-system, each led by an attack commander, each designed to create a balance between races and experience, and who all report to the Minister of War and his deputy. We have also organized our alliance (as much as possible) into private galaxies for maximum effectiveness, so that members are always only 5 ticks away from 4 or more other alliance members - however you do need paid accounts for this, and so some of our members will not have this advantage.

There is a new wing for beginners, led by a keen and active member of the alliance, in which new players can learn the game at their own pace with players of similar size and standard, and which can take part in any attacks they choose, in a sense "piggyback"ing with the other wings (when they have learnt the game they will be "promoted" to one of the other wings). Defence channels are up, where we have a dedicated team of Defence Commanders working to organise defence for our members. We are currently negotiating merges with numerous other alliances who will have their own wings and an HC in charge.Come along to our IRC channel any time (details above) for a chat and to find out more, or come and talk in our forum - if you want to join, apply in-game telling us how you heard about us and why you want to join... see you there, we look forward to working with you.

Last edited by Tippity; 23 Oct 2004 at 17:25.
Unread 24 Oct 2004, 00:09   #21
arbondigo

arbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tippity

Ranked no. 22 with 41 members at this point in time, we are looking set for the round... along with a wing-system, each led by an attack commander, each designed to create a balance between races and experience, and who all report to the Minister of War and his deputy.
How does this work? I might be completely off the mark here, but does that mean you have 4 different wings, 1 for each race? If so, doesn't that leave you short on the attack front? I'm probably way off the mark, but i'd like an answer to that as it's intrigued me a bit as to how that would work.

Quote:
We have also organized our alliance (as much as possible) into private galaxies for maximum effectiveness, so that members are always only 5 ticks away from 4 or more other alliance members - however you do need paid accounts for this, and so some of our members will not have this advantage.
If by that you mean that you've tried your best to get 5 members into 1 galaxy, then i think you've made a mistake there. If one of your gals say gets attacked, that's an eigth of your alliance taken out straight away from defence. If you're really unlucky and 3 or 4 get attacked, that's half of your alliance and i doubt you'll get it all covered effectively, if at all. Just something to bear in mind for future rounds.

Quote:
We are currently negotiating merges with numerous other alliances who will have their own wings and an HC in charge.
So they can merge in with you yet they get to keep their own HC etc? That could be interesting...

All in all i wish you luck, you've got the beginnings of a decent set-up if you can get another 20-30 members and you should do well as the round progresses.
arbondigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Oct 2004, 10:37   #22
Tippity

lol - sorry for not being clearer about the wings - no, the idea is we get a balanced mixture of races IN each wing, so that there's a bit more variety in the wing and so that they can be more effective independantly.

We realized the risk of putting our members into private galaxies before we took the decision to do it - however, we figured that it would make co-ordinating the alliance a lot easier as we could get defence in eta 5 and gal mates could report incomings on other alliance members by looking at galaxy status. It also gave IL a stronger hold on the galaxies - 5 alliance members on a fairly new galaxy would be a fairly strong influence, and it would be easier to get the other 5 to join IL. If various galaxies did get attacked, the idea is that then we bring in outside alliance help, as well as perhaps cluster help - it sounds like you're experienced and when you say that it probably won't work out, you might be right, but we're just trying this out; personally, i think it could work well so long as we could get decent alliance help in when galaxies are being attacked.

About the merges - yeah, could be interesting the basic idea behind it is that they have their alliance within ours under their own wing, with a commander who has a say in the running of the alliance as a whole, not that we take them over and they become nobodies -[ but yeah, it depends on how much we trust their HC :P - of course, what we could do is make them in-game battle commanders so that they would not have the ability to kick members or demote them, but still retain a position of authority - we are also working on outside parameters, and so they could be HCs outside of the in-game alliance page.

You have to remember, we are only one round old and so we are going to be making mistakes, but we're grateful for your comments - if there are any other queries or comments don't hesitate!
Unread 24 Oct 2004, 14:09   #23
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
-P- #IronLegion: This is the public channel of IronLegion, if you want to join or have any question about this alliance, please contact one of the operators
Since the only operator was "P" and there was only 1 other person in the channel (a voiced user), I have a question:

When will there be actual IL representatives on IRC?
Unread 24 Oct 2004, 16:28   #24
Tippity

yeah, maybe it was a bad time for people to be online - most alliance members when they are online stay on the defence channel and leave it at that, and if there are attacks they are organised on the attack channel. We're trying to get the public channel going, we're getting better about it - sorry
Unread 3 Nov 2004, 01:01   #25
CryWolf
Muad'Dib

CryWolf is an unknown quantity at this point

merges are from experience _never_ a good thing.. but it might just be me.. =) then again I haven't played since eh.. rnd 6 or something, things might have changed for the positive.. but I doubt it ;-)

"Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory there is no survival."
CryWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2004, 23:58   #26
Shaithess

Shaithess is an unknown quantity at this point

About those retals... I remember getting one on my galmate sometime last round. He was HR and though IL suffered heavy losses, you made a nasty little dent in HR's fleets (I'm a little disappointed with how the DCing was handled tbh, it seemed extremely inefficient; but I know how difficult it can be with so many calls or whatever :/ ), and took roids too.

One of the coolest breps I had last round tbh, you had the balls to land even against plenty of def and killed a decent amount more than you lost.

Good luck guys

EDIT: And isn't 6 HCs a bit extreme? ND have some 36 more members, and 1 less HC
I don't know what your chain of command is like, but some restructuring sounds like it could be beneficial
Shaithess is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 13:56   #27
Tippity

yah we're beginning to realise something's wrong! right now we're undergoing *serious* rethinking of structures and HC etc, we're getting the wing system going and we're gonna start using the external webby a lot more, but these things take time...

And as a result of this we've decided that IronLegion will cease to accept applications for a while so we can work with the members we have and really get the alliance running smoothly before taking in more members, so please have patience everyone! Keep an eye on this post, we'll keep you up to date and let you know when IronLegion is recruiting once again - for now though, recruitment closed!
Unread 12 Nov 2004, 09:23   #28
Tippity

Announcement: Recruitment Is Once Again Open, Keep The Applications Rolling In People
Unread 6 Dec 2004, 00:19   #29
Loz
Careless talk costs lives

Loz has a spectacular aura aboutLoz has a spectacular aura aboutLoz has a spectacular aura about

It's nice to see that people are being welcoming and helpful - there seems to be a much less elitist bunch of people than in the first rounds.
[19:13] <Keglomaniac> whats wrong with our intel?
[19:13] <bos|takeaway> its a contradiction in terms
Loz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2004, 03:57   #30
Intruder
Jolt took my jap girl :(

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future

Quote:

yah we're beginning to realise something's wrong! right now we're undergoing *serious* rethinking of structures and HC etc, we're getting the wing system going and we're gonna start using the external webby a lot more, but these things take time...

And as a result of this we've decided that IronLegion will cease to accept applications for a while so we can work with the members we have and really get the alliance running smoothly before taking in more members, so please have patience everyone! Keep an eye on this post, we'll keep you up to date and let you know when IronLegion is recruiting once again - for now though, recruitment closed!
I think you may find interesting look for help on #support or #pa, maybe youll get there some tips about running an alliance and how to handle positions inside the alliance. For now i only give you a tip: One of the primary requirements for being one HC should be for how many hours a day can you be IRC active.

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Intruder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2004, 04:08   #31
Loz
Careless talk costs lives

Loz has a spectacular aura aboutLoz has a spectacular aura aboutLoz has a spectacular aura about

Iron Legion is back on it's feet, we have purged the inactives and most things are running smoothly. IRC activity has improved dramatically, and thanks to mouselike I can be on IRC for up to 12 hours a day (mostly afk though).

However, aside from a few exceptions we will not be reopening recruitment unril r13.
[19:13] <Keglomaniac> whats wrong with our intel?
[19:13] <bos|takeaway> its a contradiction in terms
Loz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2004, 18:39   #32
Tippity

ok just a quick update for the ever-nearing end of the round:

War on BlackLegion? Has been going pretty smoothly so far, numerous black-legion galaxies have been targeted and successfully munched

In a final attempt to rid IronLegion of spies, we have kicked out all inactive members who have neither participated in attacks on blacklegion nor written in the forums (which explains the recent fall to 45 members) - some might say that with 45 members we now look a lot more vulnerable, we'd like to differ; whereas before we had a large uneffective force half composed of inactives and half of actives, we are now confident that our relatively small memberbase are both loyal to the alliance and participate to the constant improvement of the alliance, and it is with these guys that we hope to come back in the next round for even more fun

Not quite the success we hoped for this round with us only ranked 22nd (although there is scope for improvement in the next couple of weeks or so), but we are now confident that the structure of the alliance has been sorted out, the new webby is fine-tuned to our requirements and that if we strike the perfect balance between inspiring leaders and active and willing members next round we can make a top-10 finish. Our new policy concerning recruitment is as follows: next round anyone can join - if you have a vouch tell us it helps, otherwise all other recruits will have a trial period during which they will be watched by a senior member of the alliance and once we're sure you're active and can benefit us you will be upgraded to member status. To counter any more spies only officers and above will be able to see individual alliance members in each galaxy, whereas members will only be able to tell if a galaxy contains IL members.

Merry Christmas people, and we hope to see you next round
Unread 16 Dec 2004, 18:58   #33
Tearz
Peter Pwn

Tearz will become famous soon enoughTearz will become famous soon enough

Quote:
In a final attempt to rid IronLegion of spies, we have kicked out all inactive members who have neither participated in attacks on blacklegion nor written in the forums (which explains the recent fall to 45 members) - some might say that with 45 members we now look a lot more vulnerable, we'd like to differ; whereas before we had a large uneffective force half composed of inactives and half of actives, we are now confident that our relatively small memberbase are both loyal to the alliance and participate to the constant improvement of the alliance, and it is with these guys that we hope to come back in the next round for even more fun
I can only congratulate IL for making this move - most certainly will improve the way things are running.

At SiN we booted 15ish members midround and consequently suffered a large drop in rank. The result of shedding 'deadweight' is incredibly beneficial - I'm pleased IL had the balls to suffer the rank drop and do the same.

Gogo IL!
Tearz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Dec 2004, 00:06   #34
scorpiusdiamond

Thumbs up Re: Iron Legion

Scorpius Diamond of Diamondtopia (29:6:4) (Ter)

I'm the commander of the 29:6 Gal and hae been part of IL for some time

Lock and load!

Unread 31 Dec 2004, 12:52   #35
arbondigo

arbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rough

ok....
arbondigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2005, 19:32   #36
fizzyxl
SiN

fizzyxl is an unknown quantity at this point

could an IL Hc please let me know what the BL vs IL results where like at the end?

GOAT did well i'm pleased to say considering being new. we only suffered one large attack which was very well defended.

and you guys should get in your channel... its quiet! too quiet
fizzyxl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2005, 23:59   #37
hells
Ex F-Crew HC

hells is an unknown quantity at this point

yeh i noticed tht, if ppl check u out on ure irc public they are gonna think wtf, cus not every1 reads the forums,

but the same could be said to goat fizzyxl

a public display of active irc members is always good

rd 12 [F-Crew] P30n
rd 13 part 1 [F-Crew] DC
rd 13 part 2 LCH DC
rd 13 part 3 [F-Crew] HC
rd 14 [F-Crew] HC
rd 15 [F-Crew] HC
rd 16 [F-Crew] P30n!
hells is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2005, 08:58   #38
fizzyxl
SiN

fizzyxl is an unknown quantity at this point

im always there, just not always near the computer.. real life has its grip on me :P for now
fizzyxl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2005, 18:35   #39
hells
Ex F-Crew HC

hells is an unknown quantity at this point

lmao. the lure of the "real" is tempting but can juggle very well i feel

rd 12 [F-Crew] P30n
rd 13 part 1 [F-Crew] DC
rd 13 part 2 LCH DC
rd 13 part 3 [F-Crew] HC
rd 14 [F-Crew] HC
rd 15 [F-Crew] HC
rd 16 [F-Crew] P30n!
hells is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jan 2005, 22:52   #40
exblade
that one dude

exblade has a spectacular aura aboutexblade has a spectacular aura aboutexblade has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slinky
This board has seriously gone down hill :S
this is very true
ROCK - DC [ROCK]
The Galactic Vikings - DC [TGV]
Vengeance - DC [VGN]
CareBears - DC [CB]

Rounds 9.5,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,19,26,27,28,38
exblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jan 2005, 00:16   #41