User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment

Unread 2 Nov 2004, 11:31   #1
Relisys

Relisys is an unknown quantity at this point
Alliance

Hi, I am known as Julio, and welcome to my thread.
I would first of all like to take the time to thank you for opting to read this as there are so many threads to choose from.

So...lets get down to business!

We are called Men Of England, we are a relatively new alliance with experienced players and noobs.
We play for serious fun, sick of being in an alliance thats inactive, cant be asked with irc.
Then we are the alliance for you, we use MSN messenger along with very active alliance in game forums, sometimes even email so there is always at least one person around if anything occurs.
We are in the top 30 alliances, and as nice as it would be to be in the top 10 thats not our objective, it is to uphold our honour and trust with the players we have by defending them whenever possible and when we cant help them, we try to ensure a massive reaction to this is followed up.
I know what you're thinking, this alliance is just another one of those thats all talk etc...
well i've been in lots of alliances and this is one of the best for communications, well thats my opinion, I am obviously going to be biased, but why dont you drop me a email or two at [email protected]. If we get on ok, then I will ask for your msn email, so we can give you a trial if thats what you want.
If you would just simply like to join then by all means do so, but email me saying that you want to join, when you apply, put in the message box ,"spoke to Julio" (PR officer)
and you will be granted access to our alliance.
There are always topics for discussion, we are about to introduce a monday night discussion about new ideas and how the alliance is being run etc, this is where you can call the HC a noob if you want, but on a serious note, we just wanna have fun, whilst taking down some people who are too big for their boots along the way.

I hope you've enjoyed reading, I do tend to waffle on somewhat,
Anyways, no pressure, send me a mail and lets get crackin' with the knackin', pet.

Regards

Julio

PR Officer

"Haveth faith, and ye shall be defended, do something brave and ye shall be commended"
Relisys is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2004, 11:36   #2
arbondigo

arbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rough
Re: Alliance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relisys
well i've been in lots of alliances and this is one of the best for communications,
If that's the case then you couldn't have been in lots of alliances, or any alliance that was run effectively
arbondigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2004, 11:42   #3
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

good luck m8

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2004, 14:40   #4
Relisys

Thanks Mek for the positive response, unlike the other noob.
Unread 3 Nov 2004, 14:47   #5
arbondigo

arbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rough

heh coming from a guy who's other posts have included claimed merges with other alliances when you were PR of [lost] alliance 30 was it?

Thought at least this alliance has finally taken heed from others on here who have told you to write a decent thread looking at the sticky. Though my first post still stands, and i think it's a very valid one in more than one way.
arbondigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2004, 23:45   #6
derry

derry will become famous soon enoughderry will become famous soon enough

heh msn > irc.... no way

but if its better in ur personal opinion....then go for it

gl

derry
[18:45] <Helix> if two wrongs dont make a right its twice as wrong to do something wrong to right it

[00:22] <Doom> Where as in most cases it appears multing is an individual thing, LDK organises it and uses it. Making it an effective unit with a small number of players. It makes sense just not part of the rules. They just organised cheating =-)
derry is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 13:32   #7
Relisys

Whatever chief, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, however it doesn't mean i gotta listen.
I have been unfortunate in the past by making ill-judgement, however I believe in playing for fun, having a life outside of PA.
aw fcuk it!
Unread 6 Nov 2004, 09:29   #8
Sagacity
ToF Member

Sagacity is an unknown quantity at this point

soo many childish idiots on these forums. anyway good luck Relisys hope things go well.
Sagacity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2004, 17:57   #9
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relisys
we use MSN messenger along with very active alliance in game forums, sometimes even email so there is always at least one person around if anything occurs.
HAHAHA, best post this round, well, maybe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagacity
soo many childish idiots on these forums. anyway good luck Relisys hope things go well.
For your first post, you must be special.
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2004, 16:46   #10
Relisys

thanks