User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 17 Oct 2004, 13:27   #1
madman2k30
Banned

madman2k30 is an unknown quantity at this point
Shuffle Revenge

Who wants to teach the PA team a lesson and attack 1:1? i know i am
madman2k30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2004, 13:30   #2
General Martok
used to register

General Martok has a spectacular aura aboutGeneral Martok has a spectacular aura about
Re: Shuffle Revenge

Oh grow up. Your gal degraded by the shuffle. Tough luck, others got active people back. Face it, there aen't enough active randoms to give each private gal some nice randoms.

And no, my gal didn't do better, we exiled them all straight away.
R1: ??:?? | R2: 51:6 | R3: 37:12 | R4: 186:13 | R5: 13:17 | R6: 1:25
R7: 15:14 | R8: 34:4 / 52:10 ¤ | R9: 16:2 | R9.5: 34:6 / 41:6 ¤
R10: 2:2 | R10.5: 15:4 | R11: 28:8 | R12: 22:9

Damn, outdated and too lazy to edit, retired now
-----
Started playing again Still too lazy to update though
General Martok is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2004, 13:32   #3
madman2k30
Banned

bit starnge thoug how the top alliances stayed together granted they were all paid users but 2 of our paid users were shuffled aswell and they were highly active
Unread 17 Oct 2004, 13:33   #4
arbondigo

arbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rough

Perhaps they stayed together as they were part of a buddy pack?
arbondigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2004, 13:34   #5
madman2k30
Banned

but i thought that all paid users stay together??
Unread 17 Oct 2004, 13:35   #6
arbondigo

arbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rough

Nope, only the ones who were part of a buddy pack when they signed up as far as i know.
Unread 17 Oct 2004, 13:35   #7
madman2k30
Banned

buddy pack whats that?
Unread 17 Oct 2004, 13:37   #8
arbondigo

Groups of people who decided to be together, it was an option at sign-up and was part of PA team's efforts to make the people who wanted private gals happier i believe.
Unread 17 Oct 2004, 13:38   #9
madman2k30
Banned

so basically its a way of rigging the game?
Unread 17 Oct 2004, 13:41   #10
arbondigo

No, it's a way of people to play together. Everyone had the option of doing this and you obviously didn't have 4 other mates who wanted to play together. The buddy packs are the only group of people who stayed together, the others were shuffled around, ALL randoms, including paid ones.
Unread 17 Oct 2004, 13:46   #11
madman2k30
Banned

but how did they get 10 paid in the gal at tick 73 we lost all our other guys who were paid
Unread 17 Oct 2004, 13:47   #12
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by madman2k30
lolly roffle
Unread 17 Oct 2004, 13:47   #13
arbondigo

Who got 10 paid in the gal? If they did then they were quite lucky. Just the way it goes and you just have to live with it like everyone else.
Unread 17 Oct 2004, 14:07   #14
Ferretus
ARS HQ

Ferretus has a little shameless behaviour in the past

A bit crap though you have to admit...

As re. original post, yes lots of people have taken their revenge already. No doubt Spinner is aware of the popularity of his decision.

Please bear in mind that much of what I say is intended to cause discussion. It may not reflect my personal favouritism or even have any involvement with my situation. In short bitching at me is pointless, so discuss the idea :-)
Ferretus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2004, 15:03   #15
Helix

Helix will become famous soon enoughHelix will become famous soon enough

wow, the noobness of some people amazes me.....there are no buddy packs anymore!
Helix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2004, 16:26   #16
Nology

Nology is an unknown quantity at this point

And you do realize pad randoms weren't shuffled right?
Unread 17 Oct 2004, 17:17   #17
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

there are no buddy packs in r12, what on earth y`ou reon about with that i have no idea
paid planets were NOT shuffled about. they were moved , but kept in their same gals as gals were compressed to remove any empty space, as people have pointed out above
Unread 17 Oct 2004, 18:23   #18
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by madman2k30
im in, launch time: tick 99, attack with cargoships, astropods and ghosts only! let`s gogogogogo1!1!!!
oh, and

!take 6

i hope to gain a few roids from this venture
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2004, 18:42   #19
arbondigo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^
there are no buddy packs in r12, what on earth y`ou reon about with that i have no idea
paid planets were NOT shuffled about. they were moved , but kept in their same gals as gals were compressed to remove any empty space, as people have pointed out above
Don't know I'm not playing this round so haven't followed what's been set up for sign ups The ones who have a clue are the ones who've ignored me and not moaning about the shuffle
Unread 17 Oct 2004, 19:02   #20
Gerbie
pe0n

Gerbie is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^
The current set-up with 5 priv and 5 random in fact is the same as 1 buddygroup of 5 per galaxy.
round 7 noob: rank 6.198 25:20:25 - VoC member
round 8 noob: rank 4.112 7:2:3 - TFD member
round 9 rank 941 23:1:9 - TFD HC
round 9.5 rank 860 22:7:3 - TFD HC
round 10: rank unknown (was #1 for a while) 5:2:5 - Vengeance pe0n
round 10.5: rank 683 19:10:2 - VGN member
round 11: rank 138 8:8:4 - VsN member
round 12: rank 515 - VGN 'special attack officer' -> jumped ship to Rock
round 13: rank 85: NoS
Gerbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2004, 01:20   #21
Inca

Inca is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerbie
The current set-up with 5 priv and 5 random in fact is the same as 1 buddygroup of 5 per galaxy.

I am pretty sure Phil was meaning that of course the 5 privs stayed together but other than that if 2 randoms from galaxy a both landing in galaxy b that was pure chance and there certainly is no way to "rig" a galaxy so it has 2 sets of 5 active players.
Inca is offline   Reply With Quote