User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 12 Sep 2004, 02:16   #1
stonerspal

stonerspal is an unknown quantity at this point
Post Majestic 12

The Majestic 12 will be running in round 12 and will be a very exclusive alliance. Some background information on the Council. The Council are a group of 12 men, All billionaires. They know every thing before it happens. They have the power to put to make and unmake presidents. Now they are concentrating on Planetarion. This exclusive alliance will only be made up of ex or current HC and will have the power as described above. All applications to join the Council of the Majestic 12 are to be emailed to [email protected]. The aplications should include Hystory wwith in Planetarion and may i stress that you dont have to leave your alliance to become part of the Council.
Thank you for your time.

Last edited by stonerspal; 12 Sep 2004 at 02:28.
stonerspal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Sep 2004, 01:24   #2
ExiledBlade
DR Member

ExiledBlade is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Majestic 12

irc channel? man you guys are picky about your members

Honour - BC
Gypsie - HC
Coven - HC
ExiledBlade is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Sep 2004, 09:26   #3
arbondigo

arbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rough

So this is your 2nd alliance, why's this one going to work if the other one didn't?
arbondigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Sep 2004, 15:49   #4
DRaKhNaR
WarFare member

DRaKhNaR is an unknown quantity at this point

because they are asking for more now
Unread 14 Sep 2004, 16:25   #5
Amnesia
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

Amnesia is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonerspal
may i stress that you dont have to leave your alliance to become part of the Council
Surely the other alliances will like that. Good luck on the defence side with the extra tick btw
Unread 14 Sep 2004, 16:32   #6
arbondigo

arbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRaKhNaR
because they are asking for more now
Yeh they're asking for current and ex-HCs, now which current HC would join this one? Let me think, none?
Unread 14 Sep 2004, 23:32   #7
Shiv
Veneratio HC

Shiv is an unknown quantity at this point

If you don't have to leave your own alliance and it is only made up of HCs and ex-HCs then what does this alliance do? I don't think defence is an option this way. I hope it's not the idea for all HCs who joined the alliance to come up with some sort of solution :P

So what exactly is the goal of this alliance? It sounds more like a HC club where HCs come to boast about many roids their members stole in a night then anything else really. I hope you can give some more info on this. Btw an IRC channel would help a lot since it virtually starts with that.
Shiv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Sep 2004, 00:15   #8
arbondigo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiv
If you don't have to leave your own alliance and it is only made up of HCs and ex-HCs then what does this alliance do? I don't think defence is an option this way. I hope it's not the idea for all HCs who joined the alliance to come up with some sort of solution :P

So what exactly is the goal of this alliance? It sounds more like a HC club where HCs come to boast about many roids their members stole in a night then anything else really. I hope you can give some more info on this. Btw an IRC channel would help a lot since it virtually starts with that.
You said more or less what i couldn't be bothered to say! Plus stonerspal, you make it sound like some sort of fantasy "thing", all billionaires etc, predict the future, so can you tell me the lottery numbers for this Saturday please ta, pfff. From what i've seen you've already had one failed alliance in ToD, so you start another one with an even less chance of succeeding. Maybe you should get some experience in the game first and then after a few rounds of being in an alliance and working your way through the ranks, come back and start one for yourself.
Unread 18 Sep 2004, 22:08   #9
Dark-Strider
Reservoir Dog

Dark-Strider is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonerspal
They know every thing before it happens. [snip]The aplications should include Hystory wwith in Planetarion

So you know everything, except how to spell it seems.
Unread 19 Sep 2004, 20:43   #10
Hurragutten

Hurragutten is an unknown quantity at this point

Guys, this is clearly a joke
Unread 19 Sep 2004, 21:48   #11
Elder
Silver winged Dragon

Elder is an unknown quantity at this point

haven't they realised that? I thought they just played along

Co-founder of Veneratio

#Veneratio
www.veneratiohq.org
Elder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2004, 10:07   #12
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

hmm..its not april so this cant be an april fools joke.... *shrugs* if i ws a billionare i wud buy planetarion and give out free rounds forever

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote