User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 24 May 2006, 18:41   #1
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
[World Cup] Recruitment: USA

This is for recruitment for teams for the USA. If you want to play, or if you're looking for players, please post here to register interest. Please try to keep non-USA World Cup Team converstations to a minimum, as that makes it a lot harder for people to read and organise teams.
Unread 24 May 2006, 20:15   #2
Archangelx
ToF

Archangelx is on a distinguished road
Re: [World Cup] Recruitment: USA

im the first post, eh? well, as it says im looking to join a USA PA world cup team. very active at all hours of night and day, except when working. this is my second round playing, and have learned pretty fast. would like to see a US team compete in the compition, and would like to be a part of that team. just post here if you need another player, and i will def get back to you.
Archangelx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2006, 22:56   #3
Ra7en

Myself and another friend of mine that lives near me would like to lan during the pa world cup but unfortunately I dont know 8 other people that are interested. I joined this round late but have a very decent score and know how to play the new round, just would like to try out a speed round message me in the forum if you need two extra players in your USA team.
Unread 27 May 2006, 11:32   #4
-Blue Moon-
Hello Tietäjä

-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future

hey, all you guys n gals from USA should contact either myself (tuxed0) or JDD or BlueDemon and get yourself added to our mini-american channel on netgamers. We've got maybe 30 regulars and we're a good bunch of ppl (myself excluded but you don't need to talk to me) plus it'd be a lot easier for us to figure out who's interested etc...
It's also a nice safe-haven to talk about american football and other sports without getting shouted at for ... European reasons... heh

So yeah, pm one of us and ask for #UA .
x
tux

R1-2 [VanX] - R3 [Legion] - R4 [Legion/Shogun/FORT] - R5-6 [WP/Shogun/FORT] - R7-8 [VsN] - R9-R9.5 [Seraphim/VsN]- R10-12 [WP] R13 [1up/eXilition] R14 [Orbit/scanner] R15 [eXilition] R16 [Orbit/scanner] R17 [Subh/scanner] R18 [eXilition] R19 [F-Crew/scanner] R20 [Orbit/Destiny/scanner] R21-22 [Orbit/scanner] R23-25 [In-gal-def-ho]
-Blue Moon- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2006, 16:36   #5
rshih
Aaranaf's Master

rshih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nice

tux still plays? o_O
R3: nub R10: 12:9:1 to 9:7:3 G Rank #14 P Rank #194
R4: 275:6:13 R10.5: 17:9:9 quitter
R5: 4:8:4 to 35:11:x R11: 15:4:9 G Rank #10 P Rank #32
R6: 22:22:11 R12: 29:8:9
R7: 8:16:9 G Rank #52 R13: Forgot
R9: 52:6:5 for a week R14: Forgot
R9.5: 12:7:17 G Rank #17 R17: 14:3:6 G Rank #6 P Rank #9

[1up] Peon
rshih is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 May 2006, 00:44   #6
bmwoody
Schmuck

bmwoody has a spectacular aura aboutbmwoody has a spectacular aura about

Definitely looking to put together a team. Myself and 3 rl friends are up for it. We've all played at various levels and times. I've been around since r4, as has one of my mates. The other two have been around since r7ish.
Unread 30 May 2006, 05:17   #7
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all

Only one I recognize is Rshih.
You're not the voice of Christianity di**head.

CT R22-20, [1up] R18-16, TGV R15,
The Illuminati - [NoS] - R14-13
Travler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2006, 20:48   #8
-Blue Moon-
Hello Tietäjä

-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future

im thinking of using #team-america (comedy value) so come say hi, and we'll figure something out.
love from
me, your hero, tux
x

R1-2 [VanX] - R3 [Legion] - R4 [Legion/Shogun/FORT] - R5-6 [WP/Shogun/FORT] - R7-8 [VsN] - R9-R9.5 [Seraphim/VsN]- R10-12 [WP] R13 [1up/eXilition] R14 [Orbit/scanner] R15 [eXilition] R16 [Orbit/scanner] R17 [Subh/scanner] R18 [eXilition] R19 [F-Crew/scanner] R20 [Orbit/Destiny/scanner] R21-22 [Orbit/scanner] R23-25 [In-gal-def-ho]
-Blue Moon- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2006, 03:55   #9
Talisman

Talisman is an unknown quantity at this point

Been playing PA since R1 took a break from P13-P16 . I'm Active with Defence and Attacking and can be online between 4 to 6 hours a check in at work.

Cheers
Talisman
Talisman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2006, 03:30   #10
SoulStripper
Bootches be trippin

SoulStripper is an unknown quantity at this point

old time PA player here, been playing since r2.... looking for a hunky team to take me =D. You can find me on IRC.... my nick is Soulstripper

P.S i come with gal channel =P
R14: FCrew -> BC
R15: FCrew -> HC
R16: FCrew -> HC
R17: NewDawn -> Member | Support Team
R18: NewDawn -> Member | Support Team
R19 - R22: ~~ resigned ~~
R:23: xVx -> DC

Name: Soulstrippers
Current Employer: Unknown
Position: Experiment
SoulStripper is offline   Reply With Quote