User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Roleplaying
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 11 Dec 2004, 20:03   #101
Bakan
To Old to Die......

Bakan is a jewel in the roughBakan is a jewel in the roughBakan is a jewel in the rough
Re: Andromeda Pirates - (New Beginnings)

Mind if I tag onto Mission #7 as well
Unread 11 Dec 2004, 20:09   #102
Crazyboy
'Insanity Prevails'

Crazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to behold

Yes I do. Go away.

Quote:
Zen Master Ellis says:
I admit defeat...

Ghetto Master Ellis says:
Heil Crazy!
Crazyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2004, 20:24   #103
J-Kama-Ka-C
Held Back

J-Kama-Ka-C is on a distinguished road

Ah ha! To avoid being turned into a woman this time around, I'm going to start this thread as a girl, fear the devilish cunning I bring to you. As for the commanders of my other two ships, NPCs don't need genders nor personality. As for my own, well I'll work that out as I find myself reacting to allignment and plot decisions.

\o/ Mission Two \o/
Unread 11 Dec 2004, 20:27   #104
Crazyboy
'Insanity Prevails'

Crazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to behold

Change of plan

Mission 3

Quote:
Zen Master Ellis says:
I admit defeat...

Heil Crazy!
Unread 11 Dec 2004, 20:27   #105
Inspectre
Dance Puppets Dance

Inspectre is an unknown quantity at this point

Mission 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
like you in your threads after about a week

ZING!
I love you Phang.
Inspectre is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2004, 20:39   #106
Spritely Zombie
Gokan Re... Um... undead?

Spritely Zombie will become famous soon enoughSpritely Zombie will become famous soon enough

Mission 1. Nice and simple sounding. Perfect for testing out a ship.

RP-type stuff to follow later.
Spritely Zombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2004, 21:30   #107
flapjack
crashed computer

flapjack is infamous around these parts

Mission 4 thank you very much :P

<Gryffin> ungrateful wretches
<Gryffin> they should be here!
<Gryffin> so I can grace them with my presence
flapjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2004, 22:04   #108
No Dachi

No Dachi is infamous around these parts

Marcus turned away from the mission board, satisfied at having seen the name of the Fortuna up next to "Mission 8". He was a mercenary, and bounty hunting was just like being a mercenary on a very short, very specific campaign. Marcus was dressed in his Respectable Clothes - which every mercenary needed, as far as he was concerned - a pinstriped black suit. Ordinarily he wouldn't wear his Respectable Clothes at a spaceport; they tended to attract rather too much attention, making him stand out among the more stereotypically-garbed freelancers that usually lurked at them, but Ankaa was different, it was the big showoff station, and it dressed to impress. The interior of the station was clean, unlike so many space stations Marcus had had the displeasure of docking with, and there were plenty of bars. Presently, Marcus walked into one very such establishment. He had his rapier sheathed at his hip, which attracted some attention, but no matter; he wouldn't go without his sword, not even in the relative safety of Ankaa Station. Seating himself at a round table near the doorway, Marcus decided on a simple cold beer before considering his secondary role - that of the Owner of the Stellar Bank of Ascares. He'd seen the names of a number of his clients' ships up on the mission board; all of his business came from fellow freelancers, to whom having ones cash held static on a planet was immensely inconveniant, and also worrying. Between freelancers, so the saying went, everything can be trusted. The saying was of course completely wrong, some freelancers were very honest, some were not, but nonetheless it seemed to apply to the banking situation quite well. Maybe that could be the Bank's motto...Marcus watched some unsual species of alien that he had never seen before walk passed - discreetly, as he had been taught that it was impolite to stare, among other things - and wondered absent-mindedly if he would see any of his clients in the flesh.
That Noble Sin; whilst Luxury
Emply'd a Million of the Poor,
And odious Pride a Million more.'

-The Grumbling Hive: or, Knaves Turn'd Honest, Bernard Mandeville
No Dachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2004, 22:32   #109
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Fluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to behold

Fluffie looked at his ship, the only one in an otherwise empty hangar, somewhere on the far and dark side of show off Ankaa. He looked at his furry companion, who somehow managed to look reasonably satisfied at the rustbucket in front of them. Fluff Solo (ho ho ho) scratched his head and sighed. He had to give it to him, there certainly was a big gun on this ship, exactly what he had wanted, but the rest of the ship was... fairly...

Well, most self respecting mercenaries wouldn't be seen in it. And Fluffie always pretended to have self respect.

"You're saying that with all that money, you bought... bought... this?"

OUUAAHHHH [yeah. now stop whining or i'll bite you!]

"Fine, fine. Who are they?"

He pointed in the direction of the far end of the hangar, where a rather large group of people, along with quite some bags and provisions, had seemed to set up camp. Wondering if this was some kind of sick idea of a boyscout's day out or not, the Wookiee roared again before he had the chance to let any more stupidities cross his lips.

UUUHHHHHH AAHHHOOOO ('xcuse the bad Wookiee sounds, I'm working on'em) [the ship came with a crew, who i've already told to stop looking at me.... or i'll bite them!]

"Right. Now...."

Fluffie leant in closer, whispering to where he believed a Wookiee's ears were. Though the secrecy was completely unnecesary 'cause the happy campers were well out of listening distance, Fluffie liked some good old fashioned drama every now and then.

"You got to be friendly man, this means less work for us! Tee hee hee..."

BRRROOOAAARRRR!!! [precious machinery need gentle Wookiee care, not insenstive human softness!]

"Shave and give them some of your furr then, just don't scare them away. I'll go see if there's any money to be made, she could use some paint after all, don't ya think?"

RARRR [you are correct, great master]

"*snicker* You just show'em their bunks and the ship and tell them where they go and so on, k? And tell our other two companions to behave as well! Byyyeeeeee..."

And with a stunning flash coming forth out of his own dashing-ness, Fluffie ran off, heading towards the more uppety class part of the station, there were mercenaries could get work! Looking over the various available assignments, he picked one that while rewarding, didn't look like too much trouble.

After having signed up for it, Mr. F. Solo saw he wasn't the only one going for this mission. All for the better, 'cause with just his own ship, he suddenly realised, he would've been deader than a dead droid talking Wookiee on a sunny afternoon. Strolling through the station with this thought in mind, he waits for a chance to accidently stumble into ND or have him stumble into him, all accidently of course.

Unread 11 Dec 2004, 22:40   #110
No Dachi

Marcus sat at the little round table drinking his expresso - he had decided on coffee rather than beer, since it was still just about morning - and looked out at the various people passing up and down the corridor. The bar was only walled at one side that led into the staff area, the tables and chairs were all set out on the open deck floor, fenced off from the thoroughfare corridor by wrought iron bars that stretched up to about waist height. It allowed him to sit back in comfort whilst still experiencing the hustle and bustle and magnicificent sense of industry that marked the atmosphere of a spaceport. Presently, he spotted another freelancer approaching the bar, walking from the direction that the mission boards were in; Marcus knew the other man was a freelancer, because he had seen him in the boards' room. The man didn't look particularly busy, and, as any other freelancer with money was a potential client, Marcus waved him over with his right hand. The man seemed to have a certain swagger in his step that marked him out as the kind of character whose company Marcus tended to enjoy, and so would probably make good conversation whether or not he wished to do business with the Bank of Ascares,

Unread 11 Dec 2004, 22:49   #111
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Fluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to behold

"...and ponies too..."

Fluffie had been softly muttering to himself as he aimlessly passed through the corridors of Ankaa. He hadn't been here often, but had heard great things about...

...the Kipire.

Things like that, things l33t and impressive. He wondered if there had been any ponies in the Kipire, when he saw someone drawing his attention. 'twas a fairly well dressed chap, someone who Fluffie thought he could place, but just couldn't. A very odd sensation of perhaps some sort of ignorance and stupidity that while often felt, never really seemed to bother him.

So, he walked over to the man's table. Offering his hand to be shoken if the other should so wish, he spoke, making sure there was a smile on his face. The man didn't look bad at all and in times of shabby destroyers, friends never were too plentiful.

"Good morning, anything I can do for you?"
Unread 11 Dec 2004, 22:54   #112
No Dachi

As a reply, Marcus pushed the chair opposite him out with the toe of his well-polished shoes before pulling himself into a slightly more upright position and waving the other man toward the newly-accessible seat.

"You can sit down and talk to me, friend, that's what you can do for me." Said the mercenary-banker which, it struck Marcus - and not for the first time - was an odd combination of jobs, "You're a fellow freelancer, correct? I saw you in the mission room back there. DId you take a contract?" Marcus sat back in his chair, taking another sip of expresso as he waited for a reply. Suddenly seeing the waitress at the table next to them, he decided to jump while the window of oppurtunity was open. "Coffee?"

Unread 11 Dec 2004, 23:05   #113
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

C O F F E E

And not just any coffee, like the kind he got served aboard his ship, no, probably real coffee. Good coffee! Not that the coffee aboard his own ship was that bad, the Wookiee didn't do a half bad job. But there, of course, as any man would say, coffee and good coffee. And this looked like a good morning, with good coffee and apparantly good company.

"A coffee would be more than nice, thank you."

Smiling obviously happier now, he remembered what the other had desired from him. A conversation. The start was easy enough, he had been ask questions. Considering for a short moment to not answer them and see how the fellow would react to total chaos... he decided against it.

"And yes, I've just taken a mission. My ship needs some new painting and our drives aren't... very impressive either. We've decided to take up arms against a criminal of some sorts I believe, three ships in total to be defeated. How about you?"
Unread 11 Dec 2004, 23:13   #114
No Dachi

Upon the man's reply, Marcus caught the waitress' eye and, with a smile on his face, ordered his new potential client an expresso. The waitress, who was quite attractice, bustled off accordingly, returning a few moments later with an expresso in one of those quaint little cups, complete with a saucer. Even the coffee bar service at Ankaa was fast. This done, he took another sip of his own drink whilst he listened to the other man's question.

"Ciminal with three ships, eh? Sounds a bit like the mission I took," He paused, sipping at his expresso again, "my ship - the Fortuna, she's a destroyer - and I are off to find a pirate by the name of Lorgan Deus. Don't suppose you've heard of him? He's got three ships himself, if the mission information is to be believed - it isn't always accurate, as I'm sure you're aware, as excellent as Kiperial naval intelligence might be."

Unread 12 Dec 2004, 00:36   #115
mrmao
oh...sexy...

mrmao is a jewel in the roughmrmao is a jewel in the roughmrmao is a jewel in the roughmrmao is a jewel in the rough

i belive mission six will do just fine then
Unread 12 Dec 2004, 00:45   #116
mrmao
oh...sexy...

mrmao is a jewel in the roughmrmao is a jewel in the roughmrmao is a jewel in the roughmrmao is a jewel in the rough

Alexander scanned the board along with several other captians. He saw what he was looking for a intel mission to determine if a world could be colonized. It would be perfect. He tapped in his pad in few seconds his intenions of doing the intel of a insectid world became known to the public. As he started to head back to his flag ship he sent a comunique"get the engines warmed up"
Unread 12 Dec 2004, 03:11   #117
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

AcidK has a spectacular aura aboutAcidK has a spectacular aura about
Angry Re: Andromeda Pirates - (New Beginnings)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Hawk
MISSION 9

BOUNTY HUNT

Last Location - Near the FRODAN SYSTEM on the boarders of SHRAAN SPACE
Distance - 100 light years

Capture/Kill - LADY DEATH - a self styled female who is particularrly ruthless and uses KYLTHIUM powerd ships

captains 3 ships

1 x Light Carrier - THE SCYTHE
2 x Attack Destroyers

Reward - 125000c
Looks too me like a Kylithium Pickup to me, I'm in for this on.

Crew Details

Captain - Cid Killer:
The son of the famous merchant, Cid Killer's main objective is to hunt down as much Kylithium as possible and research extensivly to regain the ancient and lost systems of Shraan (which is now recognised as Insectid Space and also called Dark Space). Cid has many distincitve features: He is 5'11", short but scruffy hair and is more rustic than most ship captains out there. He wears his uniform but no matter how much he tries, it always looks scruffy and unprofessional. Cid is a Shraan historian at heart but has a strong grasp on the Shraanian Cause.

Number One - Heicedan Kosaga
Kosaga was once the No1 of Cid's father and does not wish to command his own craft and actually likes taking orders. Loyal to the very end towards the Shraanian Cause, Kosaga has a habit of being Cid's advisor and friend more than being a leader. He is tactiful and knows a lot about Shraan's history, sometimes more than Cid. Kosaga is pretty old, the oldest crew member under Cid's command and has a habit of mumbling under his breath about youngens. Stands 6'2", with short grey hair and a white beard that extends a full 3". His uniform is always perfect, it is very unlikely to find Kosaga looking scruffy.

Communications Officer - Lavetide Gurade
Lavetide is a green communications officer from the Shraan Sector's academy but has one of those knowlegdable looks. He more or less knows everything about everything when it comes to communications through space. Lavetide is what most people call a Communications Hacker (before anyone gets any ideas, check the online dictionaries about the definaition for a Hacker. Hackers are people obseessed about anything, tennis hackers, for example, are people obsessed with tennis). Levatide has short blonde hair, is 5'3" and wears her uniform like casual clothes.

Science Officer - Alasti Gurade
Twin sister to Lavetide, Alasti has equaled her ssister's love with communications to science. She knows more about Kylithium then any other Shraan crew member, even Cid, and has studied textures of old for long years. A wizkid with scanners, Alasti has always been keen on what certain bleeps mean on scanners. She has long black hair, stands 5'£2 and her uniform is usually found perfect. The only time she looks scruffy is when she been researching all night.

Wing Commander - Marcos Rease
Son to the Technical Officer under Cid's Father's fleet, Manic Rease, Marcos has been flying in Jupitor-Class ships since he was eighteen years old, usually on patrol duty around Shraan. Marcos is a good tactician and when Cid gives him an order, he usually combines them with his own knowledge to make the tactics a little better. This usually makes Cid frustrated as the fighters go out of line, but Cid has not complained... yet. Marcos, as an ex-pilot for Shraan, wears his uniform scruffy and is known to have a coc.ky attitude at times.

Technical/Engineering Officer - Fal Lai
It is not often you find a member of Shraan's ex-royal family working as the engineering officer, but Fal Lai never did like sitting as if she was just a figure. She likes engineering and has always considered energy relaying between different parts of ships a 'hobby' of hers. Besides, it was either serve on a ship or get caught for causing a two-day blackout in one of the Shraan Remnant worlds so she could power up a broken droid. She is never fully clean, there is something about Fal Lai that says she has been working with the rest of the engineering crew again., her uniform is just another engineering uniform with her ranks placed on the shoulders. Shands about 5'9" with short, bright-red hair.

Hemlsman - Opicos
No-one knows this Demai's real name, only his nickname as Opicos. He is probably one of the only Demai left in exsistance and is usually hidden from public during importan visits due to his endagered status. He is a survivor from an evacuation attempt by Cid's father a long time ago when he was a kid and vowed to help those whom saved him. He wears a make-shift uniform, usually clean and as normal as a Demai can be, standing 3'2", cat-like creature with a facination with crystals and metals.

Weapons Offcier - Kogras Tami
To find a Besilon is rare, to find one obsessed with weapons and their functions is not. Kogras is green, tall and has a facination with weapons and their functionality. Kogras is a Shranian Patriot and a semi-historian, knowing the Shraanian Cuase and almost reciting it word by word. Standing 5"8, green in colour and uniformed perfectly in the old Shraan uniform that he somehow managed to find.

Medical Oficer - Zoan Panaqua
A medical newbi, as it were, but has a knowledge as such. Has a disbeleif in painkillers unless truly neccessary. She is strict and commandful with medical knowledge to boot. Stands 6'3" and always carries a backpack full of medical supplies with her, including, strangly enough, an inflatable stretcher.

Artificial Intelegence Computer - Paladin Program
The Paladin Program was the first talking program in Cid's Command. Strangly enough, the AI has developed a personality as a female and gathers knowledge nearly every split second. However, she has an attitude that does not stop her functionality, but merely makes her hard to talk to. He wishes nothing but a holodeck so she can help convert it in order for herself to walk about the ship as if she was real. A talking, attitudish girl trapped in a computerised body is all that can be said about her.
Demand to see life's manager.
Make life rue the day it thought it could give me lemons.
Do you know who I am?
I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down!
With the lemons.
I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!
AcidK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2004, 05:41   #118
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

Ur_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the rough

Right then, mission #9 it is. I'll do my intro post tomorrow.
Unread 12 Dec 2004, 13:11   #119
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

"Lorgan Deus... Hmmm..."

Fluffie brought his hand to his chin and rubbed it for a moment, a gesture that usually helped him think better and faster. The name did sound familiar indeed, but since he wasn't sure, he let go of his chin and reached for one of his pockets.

Not drawing his blaster and starting to shoot up the whole place, he instead got out a small, already rinkled piece of paper. Reading it quickly, he smiled and nodded again as he looked up at the other, whose name he didn't seem to know.

"Yeah, seems we're together on that mission. I'm Fluff Solo, no use to use any long names now. Most people call me Fluffie. So the Fortuna is a destroyer too, eh? She well armed?"
Unread 12 Dec 2004, 13:13   #120
No Dachi

The Stellar Bank of Ascares
"Between Freelancers, everything can be trusted." - Lieutenant Commander Marcus Ascares

Notice, Concerning: [All Accounts]
In light of recent changes in the rate of Credit inflation (read: I found out how much we'll actually be getting paid per mission), the Stellar Bank of Ascares is initiating an institution-wide review of the current system of Loan and Savings terms. It is possible that we may execute changes to existing Loan Programs. The Owner and Director of the Bank of Ascares would like to assure all load-holders personally that no changes will be made in such a way as to precipitate a rise in the cost of the loan from the point of view of the customer.

Unread 12 Dec 2004, 13:24   #121
No Dachi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluffie
"Lorgan Deus... Hmmm..."

Fluffie brought his hand to his chin and rubbed it for a moment, a gesture that usually helped him think better and faster. The name did sound familiar indeed, but since he wasn't sure, he let go of his chin and reached for one of his pockets.

Not drawing his blaster and starting to shoot up the whole place, he instead got out a small, already rinkled piece of paper. Reading it quickly, he smiled and nodded again as he looked up at the other, whose name he didn't seem to know.

"Yeah, seems we're together on that mission. I'm Fluff Solo, no use to use any long names now. Most people call me Fluffie. So the Fortuna is a destroyer too, eh? She well armed?"
"So you're after Lorgan Deus as well, are you?" Marcus asked by way of reply, "I think I'm going to enjoy working with you on this mission, Mr Sol- er, Fluffie. My name is Marcus Gelorian Ascares, but most people just call me Marcus, or Marc, or some of the crew call me No Dachi. Not sure I'm too keen on that name though, tends to encourage people to expect more of me than I'm capable of. Come to think of it, the name Fluffie sounds kind of familiar..." He trailed off, a puzzled frown splitting his brow, and looked into his expresso cup for a few moments before taking another sip.

"Anyway, business." He continued, the coffe here was good - but then that was to be expected; he was at Ankaa. "the Fortuna's pretty heavily armed for a destroyer. We've got a rapid fire quad laser cannon amidships and a double fusion cannon turret nearer the bow. We also carry two Polaris fighters - but they don't bring a vast degree of firepower to bear, as you'll know if you've encountered them before. Pretty versatile little fighters though, damned useful. Anyway, enough about the Fortuna. What's your ship's name, Mr Solo? I might have seen her berthed on my way in." Marcus took another ship from his coffee, and with that, it was gone. He considered ordering another; the waitress was over on the other side of the seating area, so he had enough time...

Unread 12 Dec 2004, 16:05   #122
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

Planetkiller II has a spectacular aura aboutPlanetkiller II has a spectacular aura about

Ship Name: Phalanx

Heavy Destroyer
Reinforced Hull Armour

3 x Meta Shielding
Meta-Phasic Shields

10 x Phaser 4
6 x Quantum Torpedoes

Advanced AI Ships Computer
Deflector Dish
Sensor Array
Lateral Sensor Array
Advanced Engineering Bay

2 x ‘Draconic’ Class Interceptor Striker
2 x ‘Drake’ Class Anti Capital Ship Striker
1 x Pyrian Teleporter Brigade

Impulse Drive
Black Hole Generator
Linear Drive

Mission 7, I'll take Crazy's place

Horseman of the Psy-Apocalypse - Famine, Psychic Weapons Divison Commander and Tutor of Telenullics at the Academy of Psychics
Planetkiller II is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2004, 16:20   #123
mrmao
oh...sexy...

occ/umm i need a question answererd real quick what in the galaxy are the sharrran like/occ
Unread 12 Dec 2004, 16:53   #124
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

Ur_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the rough

Shraan you mean? They're all but extinct I believe. There might possibly some remnants and/or survivors here and there. They might be on your side, but then again, they might not be, it's always hard to tell with desperate people. Anyways, Mister AcidK is the expert on matters that concern Shraan. He'll be able to answer any further questions that you might have.
Unread 12 Dec 2004, 17:06   #125
Crazyboy
'Insanity Prevails'

The cruiser sat in the docks, its hull gleaming, brand new. The occasional glow from a workman’s welder lit up the dark and gloomy hanger of the shipyard. A single walkway led to the main airlock and entrance of the ship. Two marines stood idly at guard.

A shadow of a figure slowly passed under the walkway, moving like a ghost. The sound of the welder covered his approached, as he slowly crept onto the walkway, behind the marines. Two long, curved blades slowly and quietly slid out of their sheaths on his arms, the outer edges serrated. With a quick thrust of his right arm, the figure impaled the first marine. The blade punching through the back of his armour, through his heart and smashing open the front of his chest. The marine looked down in shock, as blood splattered over the walkway. His partner turned, a shocked on his face, as his throat was sliced open from a swung of the second blade. Blood splattered over the face of the figure. Both marines crumpled to the floor, their bodies lifeless. Blood started to pool on the walkway.

The figure turned away from the bodies, blood dripping from his blades. From the shadows at the end of the walkway, a dozen more figures appeared, heading towards the ship. The airlock doors hissed open, the pressure in the ship being slightly greater than that in the dock. The strangers passed into the cruiser, as the blood from the dead guards dripped over the side of the walkway.

Upon entering the ship, the lead figure motioned to the right, and the dozen new followers disappeared down a corridor, heading towards the bridge of the cruiser. Taking a minute to look around, the figure then moved off.

His soft padded footfalls made the only noise as he walked down the corridors. The sound of laughter and shouting soon masked them, as he approached the ship barracks, housing the rest of the marines meant to guard the ship. He attached a strange device to the control panel next to the door. Strange runes lit up, as it worked on unlocking the door.

The lights in the corridor went off.

The door hissed open.

The marines, suddenly silenced, looked up.

Two metal discs skidded across the metal floor and stopped near the middle of the room. The doors hissed shut again…

“It is done. Get us out of here.”

The clamps holding the ship in place shuddered. They creaked as the engines on the cruiser slowly powered up. The red glow from the impulse engines brightened, as they reached full power. The clamps groaned as pressure built up on them.

The gun ports on the cruiser opened, and the four disruptors emerged from the hull of the ship. The guns lit up, and then spurted forth their deadly energy. The shots slammed into the hanger doors, blowing huge gashes into them. The metal boiled and melted. Alarms started ringing throughout the shipyard. The docking clamps creaked and groaned even more, as the impulse engines on the cruiser reached full power. First one, then another gave way. The ship jolted to the left, as the right hand clamps gave way first. Four more shots burst forth from the disruptors, finishing off the hanger door, reducing it to little more than molten metal. The last few clamps were released, before the ship had time to rip them from their holdings.

The cruiser shot from the hanger. A few blasts from the shipyards defenses rung out. The shots impacted on the rear shields of the cruiser. Two police patrol ships, which were in orbit, started after the stolen ship, but it was too late. The black hole generators were fully charged, and the ship disappeared.

- - - - - - - - - - -

Character profile to follow later.

Quote:
Zen Master Ellis says:
I admit defeat...

Heil Crazy!
Unread 12 Dec 2004, 18:10   #126
flapjack
crashed computer

flapjack is infamous around these parts

*Flapjack slowly the turned the last corner on the way to his ship and in front of him lay the "Tech Support" A strike destroyer class vessel armed primarily with older weapons, which tough probably less potent then the newest stuff was also a lot smaller, cheaper and much more rugged. It's metaphasic shields augmented by a meta shield generator, it would be capable of quite significant speeds with its triple impulse drives and its fighters would always be usefull*

*The most interesting part of the ship however was its array of additional systems, it carried a top of the line AI system and its targetting computers where state of the art, capable of tracking hundreds of objects simultaneously, which in combination with the deflector dish allowed this ship an unrivaled level of situational awareness*

*Flapjack in the meanwhile had reached the airlock to the ship, which was currently opened on both sides, the pressure on both sides equalized. Several meters above the airlock was 1 of the gatling laser turrets, their primary defense against enemy fighters. Flapjack quickly stepped into the airlock and the 12 marine guards standing just outside the ship followed him in, the last 1 tapping a set of controls to close and seal the external airlock door, Flapjack waited just inside of the ship to personally lock the airlock after the last of the marines had reentered the ship*

*As soon as the last marine stepped through Flapjack tapped several icons on the control panel next to the door, which quietly slid into position and sealed off the airlock with a slight hiss. In the background there was the sound of impulse drives powering up, the distinct hum of the impulse reactors quickly becoming omni-present in the rear of the ship. Flapjack however had quickly stepped into the turbolift, which was now quickly moving him towards the bridge and away from the noise*

*As he arrived on the bridge Flapjack found everyone had already moved to their stations, his 1st officer had already ordered the primary drives warmed up and all crews to report to their stations for undocking. As all the crew had reported to their stations and the last airlock had been sealed by Flapjack himself, his 1st officer had ordered the drives to go to online status*

Flapjack: "Very well, time to depart this station. I assume you've recieved my e-mail about our mission?"

1st: Indeed sir, I've looked into these Devorran a little and it looks like they're gonna be nasty, I just hope we won't run into any live Devorran."

Flapjack: "I don't expect any active Devorran, it's been years since they where last detected in this system and we're supposed to find out if they're really gone. If we run into anything we can't handle, we'll run. After all, if a Devorran ship attacks us, that automatically completes mission objectives A,C and D, as well as making B impossible."

<Gryffin> ungrateful wretches
<Gryffin> they should be here!
<Gryffin> so I can grace them with my presence
flapjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2004, 22:55   #127
mrmao
oh...sexy...

Alexander steeped onto the brige of the Iwo Jima. As he did so he calmly ordered the comms off icer to open a channel to the Outrider. As Alexander was taking his seat on the brige Joseph's face apperaed on the veiw screen that made communications so much easier.

"Joe." he began in an over the top english accent.

"Alex." He responded in a even more serious albeit american accent.

After a few seconds they both broke down a laughed. Alexander contuning his real voice this time.

"We got a job, we are going to insectid space. It seems they aren't doing much these days and our job is to find out if they even survived the Devorans and there empire. I'm tranmitting the cordinates now. See you there." with that Alexander gave the signal to cut the connection.

"On my mark activate hyperdrive, Three, Two," the crew waited in trepidation."Mark." With that the Iwo Jima wnet into hyperspace and started to the unnamed planet.

"I want Gen. Pike in my breifing room in ten minutes." With that he retreated into his Breifing room.

As he went in he went to the replicator and ordered a nice plate of waffels and syrup. He'd gotten up early and went the borad with out breakfast and now wanted time to catch up his stomach. As he sat down behind his desk he called up Shakespear and selected Taming of the Shrew. As he began reading Act 2 he tucked into his breakfast.
Unread 12 Dec 2004, 23:00   #128
mrmao
oh...sexy...

Occ/ well i asked the shaarn question because well the insectids are supoosed to be watched by the Shaaran's so i wanted to know there well allyableness, as i put three words toghter, because if i find an empty world well my army can do garrison just as well as attack.
Unread 13 Dec 2004, 00:55   #129
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

*Cid Killer chose his mission (mission 9) with more haste than neccessary, and walked carefully and quietly down the corridor. He was backed by Kosaga (his loyal No1) and Zoan (his cheif medical officer), mainly since these were the two people he knew most in his crew. They were nearing the shuttle hangers on Ankaa before Cid stopped and turned to look out of the veiwport that looked out to his ship, his newly assigned Levelant. The Levelant was a Catastomy-Class Cruiser that was decomissioned from the main Shraan forces, mainly since crew levels were becoming hard to find. Cid remembered when Kosaga found the ship for him and got his new technical and engineering crew to fix it up to standard.*

Cid: Still needs a lot of work...
Kosaga: It will do for the time being, sir, it can withstand a fight. Besides, I beleive we have some company on this mission. The Drunken Monkey carrier ship none the less.

*Cid sighed and looked towards Kosaga with one of those far-away looks he gave. Cid is a Saxolite-Besilon race mixture, same as his father, which would have outcasted him if the old days of Shraan Imperialism were still about. Due to this, his skin texture tends to go green or peach coloured depending on what he is thinking or doing at the time.*

Cid: We could use some fighter support. However, I feel like capturing this Lady Death and get to know how she got Kylithium Ships, I also WANT her ship or at least the components of the Kylithium she uses on her parts. We could finally gain a planet to colonise and mine Kylithium at last if this pulls through.
Zoan: It could certainly help the medical sides of things if we gain control of a kylithium-based medical service.
Kosaga: More heal, more pain, you mean.
[pb]Zoan:[/b] Pain is what makes you strong...
Cid: We've heard that before...

*Cid sighed and turned towards the shuttle hangers and began walking.*

Cid: Might as well greet the one joining us before we set off. Kosaga, you go on ahead and make sure everything is ready to leave for when I get to the Levelant. Zoan, you too.

*Kosaga and Zoan nodded before walking towards one of the shuttles as Cid himself clasped his hands behind his back, watching them until their shuttle departed.*
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!
Unread 13 Dec 2004, 00:58   #130
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-ooc-
Mr. Mao, for a start it's Shraan, not Shaarn or Shaaran (yes, it is suprising how many new people make that mistake, even when they played on the Shraan threads). They are survivors of what would seem the darkest times in their history concerning Insectids and their allies. They are neutral in most aspects and loyal only to their own cause. To learn more about them you have to RP to learn about them, as they are a very hidden group.
-ooc-
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 13 Dec 2004, 07:04   #131
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ur_Quan
Right then, mission #9 it is. I'll do my intro post tomorrow.
Sorry, haven't got round to it today. But I'm certain I'll manage to do it tomorrow or the day after that at least or Wednesday for definite.
Unread 13 Dec 2004, 18:40   #132
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Lady Hawk is infamous around these partsLady Hawk is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Planetkiller II
Ship Name: Phalanx

Heavy Destroyer
Reinforced Hull Armour

3 x Meta Shielding
Meta-Phasic Shields

10 x Phaser 4
6 x Quantum Torpedoes

Advanced AI Ships Computer
Deflector Dish
Sensor Array
Lateral Sensor Array
Advanced Engineering Bay

2 x ‘Draconic’ Class Interceptor Striker
2 x ‘Drake’ Class Anti Capital Ship Striker
1 x Pyrian Teleporter Brigade

Impulse Drive
Black Hole Generator
Linear Drive

Mission 7, I'll take Crazy's place
approved Mr PK sir

THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE................
Lady Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2004, 18:50   #133
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Lady Hawk is infamous around these partsLady Hawk is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ur_Quan
Sorry, haven't got round to it today. But I'm certain I'll manage to do it tomorrow or the day after that at least or Wednesday for definite.
you had better otherwise

KKKKKKKKKKAAAAAAAAABBBBBBBBBBBBLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMM

Unread 13 Dec 2004, 18:57   #134
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Mission 1

ARMS SMUGGLING

Location - Delivere Arms to the warring world of LENDRISS PRIME
Distance - 20 light years away

Rewards - 10000c

Also possible Trade Link to be set up if succesfful (90% of mission objectives completed)

ROLL CALL

1 - Spritely Zombie

Unread 13 Dec 2004, 18:58   #135
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Mission 2

ARMED ESCORT

Location - 3 jump points to the DORAS SYSTEM
Distance - 60 light years (3 x 20 light year jumps)

Reward - 35000c + 10000c mission bonus

To escort 5 Bulk Merchant Vessels delivering foods and medical supplies to the Doras system

ROLL CALL

1 - Kama

Unread 13 Dec 2004, 18:59   #136
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

MISSION 3

ARMED ESCORT

Location - Escort Diplomatic Ship to CSC space - the Neural World of NEUTRALIA
Distance - 105 light years into the NEUTRAL ZONE

Rewards - 80000c

To escort the Diplomatic Cruiser TROTH to NEUTRALIA

ROLL CALL

1 - Crazyboy (ping)

Unread 13 Dec 2004, 18:59   #137
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

MISSION 4

GATHER INTEL

Location - Travel to DEVORRAN SPACE
Distance - 125 Light years

To investigate a Devorran world to see if -

a) any Devorran survive
b) recover Devorran Tech
c) are they still a threat
d) can the world be colonised

Rewards - 125000c

well this mission is self explanatory

ROLL CALL

1 - Flapjack

Unread 13 Dec 2004, 19:00   #138
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

MISSION 6

GATHER INTEL

Location - Travel to INSECTID SPACE
Distance - 95 Light years

To investigate an Insectid world to see if -

a) any Insectid survive
b) recover Insectid Tech
d) can the world be colonised

Rewards -105000c

ROLL CALL

1 - Mrmao

Unread 13 Dec 2004, 19:02   #139
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

MISSION 7

GATHER INTEL

Location - Travel to A SILVA DEVIL/HELL WORLD
Distance - 195 Light years

To investigate a SILVA world to see if -

a) any SILVA survive
b) recover SILVA Tech
d) can they be negotiated with

Rewards - 195000c

ROLL CALL

1 - Bakan
2 - Planet Killer
3 - Hewitt

Unread 13 Dec 2004, 19:03   #140
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

MISSION 8

BOUNTY HUNT

Last Locarion - Near the CSC NEUTRAL ZONE
Distance - KILAWAYU GAS CLOUD - 65 light years

Capture/Kill - LORGAN DEUS a Pirate Captain who controls 3 ships

GARGAN - Escort Carrier
2 x Police Cruiser Escorts

Speciales in Hit and Run

Reward - 95000c

ROLL CALL

1 - No Dachi
2 - Fluffie

Unread 13 Dec 2004, 19:04   #141
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

MISSION 9

BOUNTY HUNT

Last Location - Near the FRODAN SYSTEM on the boarders of SHRAAN SPACE
Distance - 100 light years

Capture/Kill - LADY DEATH - a self styled female who is particularrly ruthless and uses KYLTHIUM powerd ships

captains 3 ships

1 x Light Carrier - THE SCYTHE
2 x Attack Destroyers

Reward - 125000c

ROLL CALL

1 - Urquan
2 - AcidK
3 - Inspectre

Unread 15 Dec 2004, 15:26   #142
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

Hewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to behold

*Hewitt Calrissian (what? did you think I was joking!? ) didn't consider himself a brave man, a little greedy maybe but not a hero. So why he found himself signing up for one of the riskest missions available with a green crew and an unfamiliar ship took some thinking to try and figure out.

Maybe it's that whole gambling thrill thing Bolot keeps lecturing to me about...

Neverless it was done and at the moment Hewitt wasn't really worried about the possible consequences of his decision. Right now all he wanted was a drink, yes a nice 4 by 5 would really go down well. Making for the closest station pub Hewitt goes straight up to the bar and orders a pint of his favourite liquor. Thankfully, this being Ankaa, Colt 45 is in plentiful supply, it is plenty chilled and it is plenty smooth. *

"One hour of thinking is better than 70 years of divine service."
- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!
Hewitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2004, 16:18   #143
Bakan
To Old to Die......

Bakan is a jewel in the roughBakan is a jewel in the roughBakan is a jewel in the rough

*Grumbling as the comm alarm starts beep, Incom rolled over in bed and slapped the control.*

Communications Office: "Captain, we just got word, we got that mission that you requested. However, we have been "partnered" with two other ships. Orders?"

Incom: "First of all, don't wake me up for such annoying news. Second, send a general greeting message to the two other ships, requesting a meeting at some point where most normal people are awake. Third and final, let me get some sleep for fraks sake, retro-fitting this ship and pratically rebuilding her means lots of lost sleep, which I'm trying to catch up on."

*Without waiting for the office to reply, Incom shut off the comm and rolled back over, almost instantly falling asleep.*
Bakan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2004, 18:32   #144
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Fluffie grinned and raised his shoulders, putting on a semi-innocent face, trying to make the thing he was about to say sound funny instead of just plain stupid.

"We haven't gotten 'round to naming her yet, we've just bought her. We erh.. had a little.. yeah, accident a while ago, so we had to use all our remaining funds to get here and acquire a new ship."

A new ship and a crew, as Fluffie remembered. At first he would've guessed he and his own crew could've managed to operate and run the new ship theirselves, but then he realised there was a lot of hull and corridors to be kept tidy, which meant his new crew could come in handy. And maybe later on, when he could buy more things and gizmo's... Yeah, crew might be terribly funky.

"Ship came with a crew too, which is cool I guess. New ship certainly is bigger than the old one, so a few extra hands come in handy."

Fluffie then looked around, wondering if he had received his coffee yet. Somehow, he had managed to stay completely unaware of this.... And ignorance sometimes was bliss, but in the case of having coffee or not, in the first case it wasn't!
Unread 15 Dec 2004, 20:50   #145
No Dachi

Marcus frowned into his empty coffe cup.

"Well," He said, apparently trying to spy out some forgotten dreg of expresso in the depths of the little ceramic container, "the only ship I saw on my way in that had no name was a destroyer with one of the heaviest guns I have ever seen on any ship below cruiser-class strapped to its topside. Guess that's your girl." Giving up, he set the cup back down on the matching saucer awaiting it on the tabletop. "I take it you'll be bringing some considerable firepower to our side of the impending engagement then, Mr Solo. With our two ships together, that vagrant Deus doesn't stand a chance in coldest Hell." Marcus finished as he watched a man - who looked strangely familiar - walk past the seating area and up to the bar beyond. One of his loan-bearers, quite possibly. He'd seen the names of a fair few of them on various boards around the station.

Unread 16 Dec 2004, 03:05   #146
Spritely Zombie
Gokan Re... Um... undead?

Spritely Zombie will become famous soon enoughSpritely Zombie will become famous soon enough

Captain Kane Riverstar sat back in his cream, psuedo-leather chair. He frowned for a moment, thinking, then spoke.

"How about the Spritely Zombie?"

"-hmph-" came the reply, seemingly from everywhere at one.

Kane sighed and spoke again, "Look, the ship needs a name and you can't think of one and seem to dislike all my suggestions."

"I thought of one..." came the disembodied female voice again, clearly irritated now.

"'The Starwind' just seems too... too..."

The ships AI interrupted projecting a hologram of itself on the bridge. The hologram was grainy and insubstantial something she'd been telling him to fix. She fixed him with the classic scolded puppy look.

"Oh no. Oh no you don't. It's not going to work this time..."

The look continued. Eventually Kane broke.

"Alright... Fine... Reclassify the ship as The Starwind..."A sudden look of revelation appeared on Kane's face. "And while you're at it, register the Spritely Zombie, then change our IFF to match it's. Weapon's smuggling's not something you do under your own name."

The hologram winked out and the AI's avatar appeared on the much higher resolution display.

"And stop glaring, we'll change it back once the delivery is made. I promise."

Kane sighed and thumbed the ship-wide comms button.

"All hands to your posts, we are preparing to leave. Cargo bay, you all ready down there?"

"Yes sir." came the reply.

"Riiiiight..." Kane massaged his temples a moment. "Hawking, broadcast our request for permission to depart... Aki?"

Aki's avatar reappeared on the monitor, "Yes?"

"Plot a course to the pickup rendezvous, will you?"
Spritely Zombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2004, 07:34   #147
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

OOC- I'm not happy with this intro post, but I'm bad at intros and I specifically wanted to get it done today. Also, I'm going to introduce people as I go along and not beforehand (unless I change my mind). -OOC

Phelicia Bogg was staring out of the window, reflecting on all the events that had taken place over the last few months and which had eventually led up to this day. It had been quite an eventful day for her; she had been captain for... she looked at the clock in her quarters, almost 6 hours now and things were already looking better than they had done ever since her parents died. Well... 'died'. She looked at the 2 cryopods that, apart from a small table and 2 or 3 chairs, appeared to be the only objects in the room. Technically speaking, they weren't dead. However, you couldn't exactly call it 'being alive' either; she knew that. Oh yes. She knew what it was like when time ground to a halt and the blood became like an endless river of ice. She looked only 25 and, in a way she was, only she had been born 65 years ago and spent her first 40 years in a cryopod just because her parents didn't have time for her then. Her mother had been in cryogenic suspension for 5 years now and her father had joined her a couple of months ago. That hadn't really surprised anyone though; his condition had been visibly deteriorating ever since it had been established that he was suffering from Fluffie syndrom.

If only her father would've left her in command of The Frivolous Rainbow then they wouldn't even be in this situation, but no, he put her brother, Alizandro, in charge. And why did he do it? Because he was a man and she was 'only' a woman. Morons! Both of them! If it had been up to her, then at least there would still be a Frivolous Rainbow to be in command of! They'd barely escaped with their lives and it had only been thanks to her efforts that they managed to scrap the leftovers of The Frivolous Rainbow for a reasonable price so that they could buy this small fleet carrier.

Well, they had been a few credits short so she had needed to apply for a loan with The Stellar Bank of Ascares. The whole thing had been an ordeal for her. Not only was she a pirate and pirates didn't hold with loans, but the accountant was also trying to stare down her cleavage. It had annoyed her and normally when someone annoyed her, she'd turn that person into shish kebab with the sharp pointy daggers she inherited from her father. She resembled her mother in most respects, apart from her near uncontrolable anger and cruelty. She had got that from her father, but she considered this to be his only virtue. It had been the only thing he was really big at. Well ok, there had been that of course, but you didn't find that on women. Anyways, she had been able to restrain herself long enough to get the loan, but as soon as she was out of the bank and round the corner, she took it out on one of the many beggars that could be found in the less fortunate parts of the Ankaa spacestation.

And then there had been the matter with her brother. He'd assumed he'd become captain of the new ship and he'd already taken the liberty to name it The Drunken Monkey. She had been furious when she heard about it. Her brother was in many ways the exact opposite of what she was. Alizandro was a soft and gentle person with the intellect of a 12 year old child, but with the testosterone level of a horny rabbit on hormones. So she'd walked up to him and smacked him on the head and thereby more or less took over the ship. And people let her too, because everyone knew it was for the better. Her brother hadn't complained; he never really cared about anything as long as there were women around. And they put him in charge of The Frivolous Rainbow! Phelicia walked up to her father's crypod and gave it a good kick. "Bastard!"

At that point she was contacted by her first in command, commander Quentin Argyle. He was a very capable moderately handsome young man that had been wrongly accused of stealing and for that he had been booted from the Imperial War Academy. He stood 6' tall which was a little shorter than Phelicia was.

No1: "Sorry to disturb you captain, but there's a Captain Killer that would like to come aboard and have a word with you regarding our little enterprise, he won't tell me anything other than that."
Phelicia Bogg: "Killer? Didn't he work with my father once? Surely the guy must be dead by now? Anyway, show him to my office, I'll be right there."
No1: "Yes captain."

Curious as to what this captain Killer had to discuss with her and why he had suddenly turned up right here, Phelicia Bogg hurried to her office. When she'd arrived, Killer was already there, waiting for her.

Phelicia Bogg: "Now then mister Killer. Before we discuss anything, I would like to know if you are the very same captain Killer that worked with my father so long ago. I have heard the stories, you know."
Unread 16 Dec 2004, 15:07   #148
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

"Quite a gun..."

Fluffie's eyes turned dreamy for a moment, a smile of the same emotion curling up on his face. Guns, big ones. And now, he had one. Oh, oh, oh. The terrible amount of horror and fear he'd be bringing down upon his foes, it made him feel all funny inside.

He realised he was having a conversation though, so he quickly pulled himself out of his daydream and focussed on the topic at hand.

"Aye... Though we can't use the superweapon function of it, they said it'd cause the whole construction of fabrics of time and space to collapse around us, leading to the inevitable end of the universe."

That conversation concerning the not using of the superweapon stuff still was fresh in his mind. It had been quite a disappointment... And they hadn't been able to convince Ankaa station that they really wouldn't use it, so they, the construction people, had it removed all together.

"So for the safety of the universe, the decision was made to remove the ability completely. Fast and destructive firing, along with AMD and AFD capabilities ain't bad though. The rest of the ship isn't quite top notch at the moment though, so you'll have to bear with use, m'kay?"
Unread 16 Dec 2004, 17:09   #149
No Dachi

"Oh, I'm sure that won't be a problem, Mr Solo," Marcus replied, flagging down the waitress as he did so and nodding with a smile to indicate that he was ready for the bill. The waitress nodded and walked over to the wall of the corridor, into which the "kitchen" area of the coffee bar was set. "either way, we'll be able to work an exact plan out on the way there, or indeed once we arrive. Presently, I suggest we set to our ships and get to launching. If you wish it, I'll have my coms officer contact your vessel once we're both adrift with the co-ordinates for a rendevous point in preparation for a Jump. Tends to look more impressive when two ships come at you at once, don't you think?" Leaving his vaguely rhetorical question hanging in the air, Marcus turned to face the incoming waitress, took the small, flat chrome dish -on which lay the reciept for the coffee - and having reached blindly into his pocket, deposited several Credit coins onto it. The coins would cover the cost of the coffee, and leave a fair tip for the waitress. After all, most of the business here would be from freelancers or traders most likely, and neither sort were overly generous with their money. The waitress, having watched the process from the table's side, smiled gratefully at Marcus before returning to the kitchen area to deposit the cash. Ah, the civilised life; how he would miss it while out on campaign again - though he did enjoy the sense of adventure and excitement about it, which he knew he would begin to miss were he to ever settle down in any place where he had ready accesses to all the trappings of a place like Ankaa. This done, he reached into one of his front pockets and pulled out the old fashioned golden timepiece, resplendent on its gold chain which was fastened to something inside the jacket, and examined its face carefully.

"The morning has almost passed, Fluffie," He said, before returning the watch to its pocket, "so I suggest we take our mutual leave and meet again in the void."

Unread 16 Dec 2004, 17:46   #150
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

"Yes, yes, of course, Mr. Dachi."

He smiled as he used the name his partner refused to acknowledged... Oh yes, this could be a fun mission. And fun was good, even his droid'd agree on that. Mr. Fluffie couldn't leave yet though, he still had to finish his, happily accepted and already paid for, cup of coffee.

"I'll be off to my ship soon too, aye, but a moment or two... Lend me those, would'ya? Some morning thoughts need quicking thinking out, if you get what I mean. Nothing too serious though, eh."

Thoughts? Hah! Fluffie thought not. He wanted more coffee, so he'd have to chat up with that lady handing it around... He probably had some spare coins, but who needed money when you had such utter charm as Fluffie had? Hah! He didn't want to look all too poor and "strange" to his new companion though, so he'd wait for him to leave.

All because he was polite and didn't want to shock his new found... friend. Ish. Stuff.